Scapegoat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like you are really going to miss her."

"And how! But an opportunity like this? If we still have any spark left after half a decade, we'll have a long time to try and put the genie back into the bottle."

"What now?"

"There are single women who are interested in fostering but lack a male partner. I could take one in on a provisional basis. They could live in Ali's room. I hate to be without the cash flow fostering provides for long,. But a new partner wouldn't be Grace. I'd have to learn all her habits, likes, and dislikes without the benefit of marital intimacy."

"I have confidence in you, Roger."

"Thanks, but I can also be a real dick!"

"If you say so."

"Grace has put up with a lot. I've often been far from a model husband and father."

"Dylan is really going to need you now."

"That's true."

Roger fell silent as the car pulled into the driveway of her young master's house.

Instead of using the leash, he held Eloise's hand. The door opened.

Eloise's heart sank when she realized that Monica was standing next to her young master. The shorter woman shot Eloise the stink eye. Enduring her glance when she was naked after returning Roger's company clothes was even worse. Eloise could tell that the journalist was assessing and rating every part of her bared anatomy. It was much worse than the experience at B&M!

After Roger departed and Eloise was back in her own clothes, her young master was effusive in his praise.

"What an excellent report, Ellie. The Kovacs explained in their note what you had done for them. Bravo! You were like the rookie who comes off the bench and rushes for a touchdown!"

He embraced and kissed her Eloise savored the familiarity and honesty. Monica looked on glaring.

"What do you require of me, boss?"

"I'd like you to make dinner, Ellie. Set a place for Monica. We've decided that she should move in with me."

Eloise managed to contain her gasp.

"Obey Monica like you obey me."

"Yes, sir!"

"Ellie! I need a glass of chardonnay!" exclaimed Monica from the next room.

"Right away, mistress!" replied Eloise as bit her lip to keep from swearing.

She found a bottle and brought it to Monica. She was in her bikini on the way to the pool.

"You wine, mistress."

"Look at me Ellie," said Monice softly yet firmly. "I have a better body than you and I am queen of this house. Since I am royalty, you are a peasant! That nice assessment you came home with is just the in I need to get Tim to sell you. I'll make sure he picks someone obese, flatulent, and violent!"

Monica laughed evilly.

"Follow me to the pool. I need you to apply sunblock."

**

Over the course of the next month, Monica did all she could to make Eloise's life miserable. Out of earshot of her young master, Monica called Ellie, hag, grandma, fat cow, witch, bitch, cunt, and many other vulgarities. Worse, Monica made Eloise bathe her, shave her legs, do her hair, clean her glasses, give her manicures and pedicures, and even remove her tampons! Eloise was miserable and her young master had barely touched her since she returned home.

From the guest bedroom, she heard animated discussions.

"She's at top value now. You are stupid for holding on to her. It's not like you fuck her anymore anyway. We can hire a regular maid."

"You spend a lot of time with her, Monica."

"Because she needs constant supervision. I swear she's thick as a board!"

"Ellie's not stupid!"

"Really? Not selling her IS stupid!"

Eloise could see that Monica was wearing away her young master's resolve. She had more or less resolved herself to being sold to a disgusting, slovenly pervert. She could not possibly feel any lower.

Her young master shook her awake from an afternoon nap. he was smiling widely.

"You have a visitor, Ellie."

She hurriedly put herself together and followed her young master to his office. She was astounded to see Douglas Trainer there. Monica was present as well gaping like a stuck fish.

"Oh, Ellie! Stated Douglas as he fell to one knee. I have come to my senses. I've tried living without you for this long, but I can't. I came here to prevail upon Tim to sell you to me."

Eloise's mouth fell open before transitioning to a brilliant grin. She turned slightly to capture Monica's glance and shot her a withering look. Sometimes the universe righted itself, even at the darkest of hours.