Scapegoat Pt. 05

Story Info
MILF Slave Ellie Finds Herself In New Hands.
4.4k words
4.48
4k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

Eloise could not believe that Douglas Trainer had come all the way to her young master's house to try and convince him to sell her to him. Monica looked on, amazement and envy on her face. Despite his having entered middle age, Douglas was still one of Hollywood's most popular heartthrobs. He regularly received fan mail from teen girls gushing that they had never felt "that" way about an older guy before seeing him in a particular role.

His leading actresses tended to be younger, even when he was playing fathers or older relatives like uncles. Part of it was Hollywood entrenchment of certain beliefs about older actresses, but much of it was simply good box office. Movie fans simply savored Douglas Trainer as a romantic lead and wanted to see themselves as his love interest through the eyes of a younger, sexier woman.

That Monica was clearly a part of that audience could be observed by anyone paying attention. Neither Douglas nor her young master were paying attention, however. Douglas was immune to it and Tim was simply happy to see Douglas again.

"I think we should discuss this over dinner, Douglas."

"I'd be delighted, Tim."

"Monica, would you be kind enough to whip something up for us? I don't want Elle burning or cutting herself. I don't deal in damaged goods."

The freckled woman stood dumbly for a long moment before she managed to compose herself. She strode off to the kitchen, clearly unhappy as to this recent turn of events.

Eloise allowed herself a private grin as she heard Monica deliberately bang pots together in the kitchen.

"You've come at an interesting time, Douglas, Monica has been pressuring me to sell Ellie, but I didn't want to just put her on the open market. She means a lot to me, and I want to do right by her."

"I'll meet any price you set, Tim."

"Coincidentally, she was assessed by Brant and McGee not too long ago. Here is what they think she is worth."

"B&M? I thought Elle was a scapegoat?"

"She is. I'll give you all the details over dinner. Let me give you the nickel tour of my place first."

Douglas asked permission to take Eloise's hand as they toured the house. When her young master's back was turned, Eloise and the actor exchanged brief kisses.

Because it did not take long to prepare, Monica cooked steaks for everyone with some microwaved baked potatoes and peas. Once the men and Louise entered the kitchen, Monica was holding back tears. Clearly her plans for a humiliating dispensation for her boyfriend's slave were shattered. Eloise could tell that Monica wished it was her that Douglas had come to see. For the journalist who was convinced that she outshone Eloise in everything especially looks, it was a bitter pill to swallow.

"Excellent, Monica," said the young master followed by, "Even so, I will miss your cooking, Ellie. That is, of course, if Douglas and I can come to terms."

He winked at Eloise and took a sip of wine.

Eloise sat spellbound as the two men discussed her attributes and skills as though describing the talents of a professional athlete in a game both viewed as crucial. They talked about everything, including Eloise's skills between the sheets. Monica sat opposite Eloise and glared. It was clear that she had not impacted the young master even half as much as Eloise. Despite all of Monica's attempts to tear down, Eloise, Tim still had tremendous feelings for her. She was both jealous and angry.

Eloise was startled to discover the existence of her Only Fans page and how her young master had surreptitiously monetized and exploited her. It stung mightily and was hard to rationalize. Ellie knew that he would not do anything similar with Monica. For a slave, every day seemed to raise a new indignity or outrage that simply had to be swallowed. It was like a grotesque onion being peeled layer by unpleasant layer. Douglas and her young master came to agreement as the meal wound down. Monica distributed ice cream sandwiches from the freezer as dessert. The young master complimented Monica on the meal. The young woman preened. She felt certain that, in a few months, if she was spectacular in bed, she would be able to completely remove Eloise's memory from his mind. She'd even be willing to wear a collar for a month or two to demonstrate to him that he no longer needed a slave and that she could be everything Eloise was and more.

Because the actual handshake in agreement came after the banks and government offices were closed. Tim implored Douglas to spend the night and share it with Eloise.

"Douglas, I'm going to undress Ellie. So that you can inspect your property. I'll let you pick out anything you like for her to wear when the deal is. transacted tomorrow and you take her with you. The rest I'll sell to her many online fans."

"A businessman to the end, my friend," intoned Douglas.

"True, but I also have a handle on the memorabilia market!"

The two men shared a laugh.

"All I'll tell those pervs is that Ellie's been sold to an anonymous byer. They. might find out who later, but it won't be from me."

"I can live with that."

Never had Eloise so thoroughly enjoyed a stripping by her young master.

"Douglas's eyes lit up with appreciation, gratitude, and something else. Was that love? Eloise refused to let herself believe that. She was sure however that her life would markedly improve. Her mind created a scenario to tell her late husband. "Well, you see, darling Bob. I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you will be a rich a Croesus. The bad news, if you can call it that..."

She smiled as she led Douglas to the spare bedroom. Once the door was closed, she was in his arms. They kissed deeply for an exceptionally long period of time before Eloise recalled who and what she was and asked contritely, "Master, how best can I serve you?"

"Ellie, you can best serve me by being you. I expect obedience and I know that I will never have to coerce you. There are many things that I will respectfully ask of you. One thing I will ask is that you not let me get a swelled head. When you are a star like me it becomes a challenge to believe what the press, the media, and the studio publicists say about you. If left unchecked I become a massive prick and an unrelenting douche. From time to time, I will need you to say, without actually saying it, that I am being insufferable. Do you think you can handle that, Ellie?"

"You forget master that I was a wife long before I wore this collar. Doing what you ask is second nature to me."

"Good answer, slave. Now I have another sort of swelled head for you to deal with."

Instantly, Eloise fell to the floor. As she reached for her new master's belt buckle, she was grinning from ear to ear.

Later, as they snuggled under the covers, Monica's emphatic and exaggerated moans were heard in every part of the house.

"I suspect I struck a nerve," stated Douglas.

"You don't know the half of it, master!" gushed Eloise.

Still later a nagging thought struck like a fire alarm on Eloise's conscience.

"Master? What do we tell Binna?"

"We tell Binna nothing. I bought out her contract and freed her from her collar. Binna was everything I once thought that I wanted -- before I met you!"

"Oh, master!"

"If Tim hadn't sold you to me, I would have started picketing in front of his house waving condemnatory placards until he did."

"Now you have to keep me from getting a swelled head, master."

"Easy. You are giving me anal, NOW! Go find the lube, slave."

"Yep, that did it!" retuned Eloise as she slid out of bed.

In the morning, after ownership the slave Ellie, became an established fact of law; Douglas took great pains to select the outfit Eloise would wear to her new life. In the end, he chose a Victoria's Secret wet dream of gossamer lace, stockings, and garter to wear under a midnight blue, close fitting mini dress.

"Would you like to kiss Ellie goodbye, Tim."

"That's a sweet offer Douglas, but she's yours now. Plus, I might develop seller's remorse if I did kiss her again."

With a handshake, Douglas and Tim concluded their business, and Douglas led Eloise out of the home where her life as a slave had begun to the luxury automobile where her new slave life would begin. Eloise smiled all the way back to Los Angeles.

**

Eloise sat in contemplation. Some days, she just felt that she had to pinch herself to prove that she wasn't dreaming. In the two years plus that Douglas Trainer had owned her life had been better than old dreams of the perfect life. This life wasn't perfect, but it was closer to it than most women experienced. Not that Douglas did not have his faults. Eloise knew now that he could never be husband material. His career came first. Now he was hoping to establish himself as an independent producer in Hollywood for the days when the makeup artists could no longer conceal his crow's feet and the sexy salt and pepper hair transitioned to completely old man grey. He shared Eloise far more than she would like. She, of course, could not complain about that. Eloise had spent the night with other men as a result of lost bets, to impress some money man or enthralled young male leading co-star. She'd been taken by men and women other than her master on pool tables, various hot tubs, tennis courts, yachts, and private airplanes. Douglas never apologized. He would be exceptionally sweet to Eloise afterward but "Sorry!" never crossed his lips. There were good times; their first summer in Europe taking in the sites and seeing how many times they could have sex in one night in each hotel. She had a fantastic wardrobe and expensive jewelry. She had an easy life. What she didn't have was Douglas Trainer's love. Eloise was sure that she loved him. Douglas couldn't really love anyone besides himself. He unquestionably had a profound affection for Eloise, but it wasn't love. There were days when she convinced herself that once her sentence ended and her collar was removed, that Douglas would beg Eloise to marry her. Them his true nature would reveal itself and Eloise would come crashing back to reality. Some days though...

Eloise was overwhelmed by the gala. The elevated landscape gave a view of the Pacific Ocean. The setting sun dappled the sea with orange highlights. slowly the nocturnal lamps were turning on illuminating the walkways and stairs. Eloise sighed with contentment. The goodie bag given to her upon entry and now resting under guard in the cloakroom was most impressive. Jewelry, rings, bracelets, brooches, the latest iPhone, a laptop, and chocolates to die for! That she, a mere slave should be given the same goodie bag as the A-list stars and starlets was both amazing and humbling. This was the first place Eloise had been since her enslavement where no one looked askance at her collar.

"Oh, Damn, sweetie, I'm going to have to talk to this guy, but I won't expose you to him. Not only is he a titanic bore, he's also a compulsive groper. If he wasn't so connected to the funding sources of the major and minor studios, he would have been tossed out on his ear years ago."

Douglas bent, planted a kiss on Eloise's lips and said, "Be good. I may be some time."

"You know," replied Eloise, "An Antarctic explorer said those very words before he died."

Douglas snickered and patted Eloise on the butt.

"Your intelligence matches your beauty, sweetheart."

Douglas strode off in one direction. Eloise made her way towards one of the hunky waiters and snagged a gin and tonic. She walked around taking everything in. She stopped short. Two collared women looked eerily familiar. They were dressed in matching Japanese schoolgirl outfits. Everything about them was identical, from their hair styles to their jewelry to their accessories.

"Grace! Ali!" squealed Eloise.

The mother and daughter turned towards Eloise.

"Ellie?" stated a perplexed Grace Kovacs.

Kisses and hugs were exchanged all around.

"I never thought I'd see you again. Who are you with?"

"My new owner, Douglas Trainer."

"Get the fuck out!" gasped Ali.

"You, lucky bitch!" said Grace.

"Who are you with?" asked Eloise.

Both women pointed to a man with greying temples and goatee animated talking to a group of tuxedoed men.

"Isn't that?"

"Yes, he is."

"Wow!" said Eloise softly. "What kind of master is he?"

"For one thing our new names are Debbie and Dottie. I'm Dottie," supplied Grace.

"I'm Debbie," echoed Ali, "And everything the same under our clothes as well. We have matching tattoos that have nothing to do with our identification ones. We have matching piercings. Our pubes are styled in the same way, we get identical total body wax jobs everywhere else, and as you can see, our bust size and shade of blonde is now the same."

"What about the rest?" asked Eloise.

"Oh, he's a major creep. Incest is one of his kinks, so I have to go down on mom while she goes down on me."

"How horrible!"

"He also likes to watch us interact with various fathers and sons or mothers and daughters."

"I get the older ones," said Ali.

"I get the younger ones," said Grace.

"So regrets all around?"

"What would that accomplish?" asked Grace. "We knew it would not all be a bed of roses when we sold ourselves. But we are together which makes everything easier."

"He's not troll," input Ali, "And when he's not being a creep, things can be mighty nice. Events like this for example."

"We've also been to the White House and Buckingham Palace!" gushed Grace.

"Yeah, we've slept under the stars at an oasis in the Australian outback, ridden elephants in India and that was just the first couple of months!"

"He has a good sense of humor."

"He's a talented lay."

"He is also incredibly anal."

Both women chuckled before Grace asked,

"You haven't by chance heard anything from Roger?"

"No. Why would I?"

"No reason of course, I thought maybe he fostered you a second time."

"No, Douglas bought me shortly after I returned home."

"You already knew him?"

Eloise explained about her and Tim's first encounter in Las Vegas.

"He bought out Binna's contract so that it could be just the two of us."

"Sounds like a marriage!" returned an awed Grace.

"Not quite, I'm still very much his property, but even considering that, I find myself loving him more than I did my late husband."

"Love is not a word in a slave's vocabulary."

"I used to think that too."

At that moment Douglas Trainer appeared and embraced Eloise from behind.

"Here you are, I've been looking everywhere for you."

They exchanged a passionate kiss.

Grace and Ali's eyes boggled.

"And who are these two lovelies?" he asked.

"I'm Debbie."

"I'm Dottie."

"Your owner is a very lucky man."

"Aww!" said mother and daughter together.

"We've met before, honey. This is the mother and daughter I told you about; the family I was fostered with, remember?"

"Oh, yes."

He looked at Grace and Ali, "Thank you for being so kind to my Ellie."

"It was our pleasure, sir!" said Grace.

"Ellie's a good kisser, isn't she?" Douglas winked.

"Honey!" gasped Eloise as she slapped him playfully on the shoulder.

Grace just smiled.

Douglas chuckled and followed up with, "And I'll bet you are too!"

Grace smiled and looked like she would make no objection if the handsome actor made a move to kiss her.

"Girls!"

The man with the graying temples was walking towards them quickly.

"Hey, isn't that?" asked Douglas.

"Yes, dear," replied Eloise.

"Greetings, master!" said mother and daughter cheerily in unison.

Douglas introduced himself and Eloise. The men shook hands and exchanged business cards.

The greying man led Grace and Ali off in the opposite direction. Mother and daughter looked at Eloise and Douglas with longing.

As they strode away Douglas confided, "It is nice that you have an in with him."

"How so?"

"It might be a good idea to go to him for independent financing for the "Earth Abides" project I'd like to get off the ground. I'd like to break the hold the man I abandoned you for has over so many."

"Do you think he'll go for it?"

"Hey, he's a capitalist and a risk taker. If I sell it to him the right way."

"I'll help any way I can," returned Eloise."

"I'm counting on that, sweetheart."

**

Eloise was still in awe of yachts. Nothing said living large quite like your own floating city. Douglas did not own one, but never turned down a chance to live on one for a time. This one was owned by the business mogul who owned Debbie and Dottie, the former Ali and Grace Kovacs. Douglas had the dreams that every actor has of the ultimate project. The white whale that will either kill their careers or clean up at the Oscars.

Because of a tight shooting schedule, Douglas and Eloise had to helicoptered to the yacht just as the Caribbean sun was setting. A late dinner followed. Eloise hugged Debbie and Dottie who were dressed in matching sailor suits with very short skirts and sat across from the mogul and did her best to both look pretty and convey to the physically unappealing man that she was interested in him. Debbie and Dottie were instructed to leave before Eloise was. She toured the yacht with the business executive and Douglas. The actor was enthusiastic about every part of the large ship. The two men droned on and on about parquet floors, bathroom fixtures, engine performance and any other minutia two devotees of a shared love can subject disinterested ears to. After agonizing hours, Eloise found herself on the mogul's lap, smiling while he felt her up both outside and inside her clothes. Finally, a steward led Douglas and Eloise to their stateroom.

**

Eloise slipped silently towards the galley. Sometimes, a spot of herbal tea was just the thing to help her relax. She entered and was startled to find Grace already seated nursing an adult libation. Ellie noted that she was clad in a gossamer baby doll nightie, and a wispy thong. The body revealed was not the one she had been intimate with when Ellie was fostered. It was sleeker and impressively toned.

"Dottie!"

"I'm an insomniac what's your excuse, Ellie?"

"Douglas doesn't snore often but when he does, look out! Usually, on those nights, by the time I've finished a cup of tea, he's turned the jackhammer off."

"That gives us a chance to catch up!"

"Indeed!"

Eloise filled and turned on the kettle. The tea was not hard to find.

"You were among the last people to see me before I donned this collar, Ellie."

She fell silent for a long moment.

"If you don't want to talk about it..."

"No, it's fine. I need to get it out of my system. Ali and I reported to B&M on Friday afternoon for our induction. They treated us better than when were assessed. We had a private dressing room for one thing. Once you become product, their attitude towards you changes, but only so far. Not that it made much difference, we were butt naked the entire time. I understood why they did that. Just like assessment, a slave must get used to frequent nudity as quickly as possible. We met, individually and together, with a counsellor who gave us every opportunity to back out. We were committed, however, and consented to transferring from citizens to things."

Her voice trailed off. Grace fell silent again.

"We were, quote unquote professionally washed."

"What's that?"

"A thorough scrubbing, delousing, haircut, pedicure, manicure, and total body wax to quote unquote industry standards, by hunky horny guys who really enjoy their work. It was like a baptism. My old life literally washed away to make way for the new. The tattoo needle bit hard. That was the first time I cried. Ali was braver in that area than I was. The collar was the piece de resistance to the day and everything that had gone before.

Even though I still had a few days until I was actual property, I felt alone and bereft. Ali and I hugged a long time until were separated. Putting on my own clothes at the end felt strange. I had only a short time to choose for myself what I would or would not wear. I made a vow to put on my favorite dress and intimates a final time. That is just what I did! I am under no illusions of Roger saving anything. I'd essentially given him the most uncomplicated divorce in history except this time the ex-spouse left everything behind! It was really weird calling Roger Master but I understood the reason for that as well. Roger went into fostering mode. Once I came home in the collar, he never used my name again. I could tell he was aching to bless his heart. But Roger and I were slave people. Dylan didn't even call me mom those final days! He wants to go into the fostering and wanted to demonstrate his maturity. I've cried over that more than anything else since all of this began. Dylan was my baby, but legally, I'm not his mother any longer!" Grace sobbed slightly as a tear lined one cheek.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12