Scapegoat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger and I had lots of sex, even though B&M wanted us "Chaste until sale." They had no legal right to require it. Ali visited a male review with her college and high school friends. I could tell when she returned home that she had been well sated. I think all of this is harder for her."

"How so?"

"I was married for a long time. I know what it's like to deal with a demanding unreasonable man day in and day out. Roger was a good husband, but he had his faults and his moods. What I wouldn't give to deal with them now! Ali is just learning how difficult men can be. It's not like when she was dating, and the guy was being a jerk you could just walk out of the bar or climb into your car and have a good long drive while you blasted tunes on the radio. This is some serious shit!"

"We both tried to warn her."

"Yeah. I can't say "I told you so," however. I'm sure my prior imprecations come to mind often."

"Definitely!"

"At least my outdate isn't so long. It's already been past two years. I've come a long way, Ali's come a long way though, boffing my own daughter will never be normal."

"I have a daughter myself; I can't imagine what you are going through."

"The thing is it's not that atypical when more than one member of a family is enslaved. Our master has us spend time with a collared father and son. They'd both gotten in trouble with the law. I know what your thinking, huge bruisers, prison tats. They were Ponzi scheme operators who ran out of money to pay Paul after robbing Peter blind. The father looks like an accountant. His son is nerdy. It wasn't too bad. The son also has an impressive tool. I was also his first. Imagine reaching the age of twenty-three with your cherry intact! As bad as it is for Ali and me, I can't imagine what it is like for a father and soon to have to suck each other's cocks! Our master is making noise about impregnating the two of us. His plan is for the father to knock up Ali and the son to put a bun in my oven. That way the kids are not only siblings but also grandparent and grandchild. I'd be my own great grandma!"

"Heavens!"

"Yeah, THAT'S not gonna happen! One of the few provisos were able to negotiate in our contract was an iron clad no impregnation clause. He thinks if he throws enough money at us, we'd renegotiate. HA!"

"He sounds impossible! Douglas already told me that he wants seventy-two hours with me in Aruba as part of the negotiations to fund Douglas's dream movie project. I'm certain he won't say no. The novel is his absolute favorite and he's dreamed of making a movie about it ever since he first read it at fifteen. The hope of turning it into a movie is one of the reasons he became an actor in the first place."

"Not so long ago you claimed you were in love."

"I still am. I'm also still a slave. I'm an asset, a bargaining chip, a tool to use in negotiations. This collar sure ain't a wedding ring."

"That's the truth!"

After a beat Grace continued. "He adores oral and rimming and loves to be in control. To assert his dominance he uses restraints, corsets, latex, leather, blindfolds, pegging, and so forth. He's not really into pain so long as you are obedient. If you keep that in mind, he's not a bad fuck. He has real stamina and pumping power, though you would never guess that to look at him. On the town, he's gallant, best restaurants, best hotels, lavish tips. That side of him Ali and I can never get enough of."

"I wish it could just be me and Douglas, but that's never going to happen."

"What if you're still together when you sentence ends?"

"That's a long way off. I dream that he'd marry me then, but the reality is that he won't. I've watched too many of the Lifetime Channel slave romances!"

"Oh, God! Those things suck!"

Both women shared a hearty laugh.

The alarm on the tea pot chimed. The tea began to steep.

"I'd better get back, in case he wakes up, Ellie. He resents my independence streak. It's best not to piss him off. Thanks for the chat, Ellie."

"Good luck, Grace!"

"Oh, God, don't call me that in front of him!"

"Sorry!"

"No, it was good to hear my free name again."

Hugs were exchanged and Grace padded out of the galley.

Eloise watched her go. Her life, she remembered, could be a whole lot worse. She had a nagging certainty that it was about to be.

12