Scapegoat Pt. 06

Story Info
Enormous Changes For Slave Ellie.
4.3k words
4.45
2.9k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,409 Followers

The day-long tour of the island was indeed enjoyable. The magnate did have charm when he wished to extend himself. At a tiny boutique, he bought Eloise an astoundingly expensive bracelet and matching earrings. While flattered, Eloise could not help but feel as though it was a bribe, an attempt to offset, if possible, what he had planned for her in the evening.

There was nothing she could do to prevent him from doing anything he wanted to do, so what was the point of fretting about it now? The restaurants were divine, as was the scenery. Eloise had an overnight bag with her, currently stored in the limo. She was Bill's for the next three days. Debbie and Dottie would take care of Douglas, at least for some of that time. Eloise was a bit ambivalent about her master sharing a bed with the Kovacs, but again, there was nothing she could do about it. She was not a wife. She was a slave with no expectations of fidelity from her master or from herself towards him. Oh, to be a duck and let it all roll off her back!

On a private beach, they sat on a bench, Eloise on his lap, and they watched the sunset. It was spectacular seeing the golden rays of twilight dance across the turquoise sea. He really wasn't a bad kisser. He was also in good shape for a man of middle years, not like Douglas, of course, but not bad. So far, Bill had not spied her naked. That would no doubt change very soon.

From the private beach, he held her hand and escorted her to a charming white building that resembled a small inn.

Inside were men and women who were clearly professionals when it came to sexual services. The women all resembled models and the men were primarily shirtless and amazingly buff. At a candle-lit table, Eloise and Bill sipped wine while a dark-featured lady of the night gave a tarot card reading at their table. A heady incense filled the room. Eloise's eyes became unaccountably heavy. The world spun.

The brightness of the room and the sound of sensual music awoke her. Eloise found herself in a stark white, brilliantly lit room. She attempted to move and discovered that her arms and legs were bound. Now she noticed the mirrored ceiling. She was fastened spreadeagle to a large wooden X-frame. Her shoes had been removed but she was still fully dressed. A goat-masked figure that was unmistakably Bill, entered the room. He wore only a G-string and baby oil. From a nearby tray, he produced a pair of shears. Eloise fought to hold back the gorge rising in her throat.

"Shush, my lovely. We are in the holy of holies. Tonight, we worship Bacchus and the other old gods. Now, you are an outsider. You must be converted through the sacrifice of your body into a believer."

Bill's eyes met hers from behind the goat mask. He gently stroked her cheek.

"Put your fears to rest woman. The gods are watching. It is necessary that you be unveiled."

Starting from the hem at Eloise's right thigh, the shears began to part the fabric of her yellow sun dress. With agonizing slowness, the seeming ice cols shears made their way to Eloise's right hip. Bill stroked her thigh possessively before the shears continued over her hip and along her ribcage. Although Eloise had been rendered naked by others uncounted times since becoming a slave, this particular exposure, with its implied menace and unknown denouement was positively terrifying.

The shears sliced through her dress above her brassiere. The shears ran out of fabric. Uttering some sort of mystical incantation, Bill exposed Eloise in one fluid motion. She lay there in the bright lights, bound in just her underwear atop the tattered remnants of her dress. Behind the mask, Bill's eyes lit up as gazed upon Louise's nearly nude form. His fingers traced delicate patterns on Eloise's skin, causing the red-haired woman to involuntarily shiver.

After another mystic incantation, the shears sliced through the middle of her brassiere and exposed her fine, ample breasts. Bill set the shears aside and stroked them, with his fingers and teeth and lips, Eloise's nipples were erect.

One more incantation and her knickers were sliced away. Eloise closed her eyes, and even though she had largely given up on God, she prayed for some sort of deliverance from this impartial universe.

Bill uttered a stream of syllables, a gong sounded, and a naked couple entered the chamber. Both the man and the woman were incredibly fit. They carried a small bucket and some other items. Bill and the naked couple walked in a clockwise circle about Eloise's X-frame. Following this, the fit young man tugged Eloise's ruined dress out from under her and gathered up the ruined knickers and bra. These he carried over to a small opening which turned out to be an incinerator. For some reason, Eloise felt a pang of loss as she really liked those panties!

The fit young man and woman began washing Eloise using water in the bucket and soap and sponges they had brought along. Even though the water was warm, Eloise broke out in goosebumps. She was washed from head to toe. As the warm water cooled on her skin, a gong sounded. Into the chamber strode the Kovacs, stark naked. They bowed before Bill, exchanged kisses with each other, and then approached Eloise. As a team, they ran their fingers over her still-moist flesh. Both of Eloise's breasts were expertly sucked at once. The fit young man performed exquisite cunnilingus on Eloise while the fit young woman kissed her deeply and repeatedly. Every erogenous zone was stimulated simultaneously. Eloise was quickly overwhelmed. Her single most intense orgasm ever seemed to escape every part of her existence at once. Eloise would have cried out, but her lips were occupied.

Her previous fears and apprehensions evaporated as the sensual overload raised her desire to a peak that Eloise believed impossible. The naked figures surrounding her changed places. Dottie took over the cunnilingus and Debbie kissed her deeply. The figures rotated positions until all had been at each station. Orgasm after orgasm coursed through her body as Eloise struggled for breath. It was the most wonderful suffocation imaginable. After another climax by Eloise, the figures receded from view. Approaching her now was Bill, naked and erect, still masked, mysterious, and impressive. He mounted Eloise while his hands expertly tweaked her breasts. With a precision and skill that belied his physical attributes, Bill pumped away. Eloise felt the best orgasm so far building and building. It hit with the force of a collapsing wall. Eloise tensed, cried out words in no earthly language, and went limp in her bonds. She lost track of time for a few moments.

Bill was above her, unmasked, his eyes gleaming.

"You have been initiated, fair one. Now we must mark you as one of our circle."

Bill nodded and the fit young man came forward wielding a tattoo gun.

"Crying out is forbidden!" warned Bill.

Eloise bit her lip as the tattoo artist incised a simple circle surrounding a goat symbol just above and to the right of her vulva. Only now did Eloise note that Bill, the Kovacs, and the fit young man and woman all bore the same tattoo in identical places on their anatomy.

Everyone bowed their heads as Bill intoned a short prayer in ancient Greek before finishing with, "What has been done today cannot be undone. Tonight, a new daughter of Bacchus has been birthed. The time has come for feasting and merriment!"

Eloise's bonds were cut with a ceremonial dagger, and she was helped to her feet. Since her limbs had been immobilized for so long, she found it difficult to stand and almost impossible to walk. Dottie wrapped Eloise in an all-concealing white satin robe. She was steadied on her feet and led to the next room where a banquet awaited. Bill and the rest donned red robes. About a score of other folks who had not been part of the ritual were already seated. Bill sat at the open head of the table. Eloise was to his right. Next to her place card was a satin box. Eloise opened it to find all the jewelry she had worn into this building as well as a gold and onyx pinky ring that bore the encircled goat head symbol that now adorned her body.

Bill spoke,

"Initiate, the circle you are now a part of shall protect you always. Even when and if you age out of the collar we will be there. Though you do not believe it now, mark these words, one day, indeed, the very day your sojourn in the collar ends, you will be able to walk into any bank on six continents, show your ring and your tattoo to its president and emerge a wealthy woman."

Eloise simply could not believe that, certainly it was hyperbole. As if reading her mind, Bill continued,

"You may scoff now, but I assure it is true. The circle is a beneficial circle."

Everyone was settled about the table. Bill made a pronouncement.

"Now that the ritual of the new initiate has completed its first phase, it behooves all of us to do what our god proclaims, get well drunk and well fucked!"

The wine was quite heady. Eloise wondered what was in it, as it made her feel as no wine she had previously drunk. Apparently, the food was laced with edibles as well. In no time Eloise was feeling no pain. The rest of her night became a blur of sensation and pleasure. She was aware that she had removed her robe and that she was embracing the fit young man as for the rest...

With a start she woke up naked between strange sheets next to Bill.

"Good morning, sister," he said as he stroked her cheek.

"Sister?"

"Yes, all fully initiated members of the circle are siblings. Incest is best."

"I don't remember anything much after the ceremony," confessed Eloise.

"That's not surprising. Once you've taken care of my morning wood, I'll fill you in on the details sister."

As she worked Bill spoke in a soothing voice,

"While I am still master, everyone else here you will address as brother or sister, or if unsure regarding some of our trans members, a simple sibling will do. You will be dressed in neophyte white for the rest of your time here. In the future, if you return to this meeting place or any of the others scattered across the globe, you will be clad in red. Although the actor Douglas Trainer still retains ownership of you, the circle also has a claim on you. We have the authority to summon you to meetings or to perform certain tasks for us...."

His speech trailed off before he grunted and said, "Excellent, sister!"

"You may not reveal what goes on behind these walls under penalty of death."

Eloise swallowed Bill's seed and gasped.

"That is not an idle threat, sister."

Eloise's eyes grew large.

"I will fund that ham's vanity project. He understands that part of fulfilling his dream means yielding you sometimes to another authority. So long as you are obedient and retain the right frame of mind and emotional outlook, our organization's ultimate power of life itself will never be even a peripheral fear for you."

"I had no idea!" cried Eloise.

"We'd have been flabbergasted if you had had even an inkling."

He chuckled and said, "Time to complete our morning ablutions. The wardrobe mistress and master shall then clothe you. After breakfast, there is much that we must accomplish today. Eat hearty, you are in for a workout like no other.

**

The Amazon tall wardrobe mistress dressed Eloise in a tight white corset and micro-mini skirt. The even taller wardrobe master slid on the white garter, silk stockings, and white stilettoes. The absence of anything to conceal her loins was not an oversight. While Eloise was being dressed, Bill mentioned in passing that the previous evening, Eloise had been intimate with both those persons. The wardrobe mistress winked at her, and the wardrobe master smiled wanly.

Eloise was given a tour of the circle center. In the library, where the spine titles read, Flogging Throughout History, Slave Confessions, Spanking: Its Uses and Benefits, The Art of Pegging, and the like, was a world map indicating every circle outpost. Eloise was astounded, the circle was a parallel life, an alternate sensuality existing cheek-by-jowl with the "real" world. The circle center in Washington, D.C. operated right next to a Catholic monastery!

The librarian, a white-maned yet absolutely stunning older woman introduced herself. Bill mentioned to Eloise on the way to the next room, that she had been intimate with the librarian last night as well. It turned out that every person Eloise was introduced to had also gotten her horizontal.

"Master, how many members are there in this circle?"

"The actual numbers are classified, sister but our usual turnout for initiation events averages two score or so."

"Forty!" gasped Eloise.

"And your days in the circle have just begun!"

The older man chuckled, took Eloise's hand, and led her on to the next stop on the tour. Their final destination was a dimly lit room.

"We will have a late lunch, sister. Right now, it is time for some early afternoon delight. Flogging is nothing to fear. Pain applied judiciously can be quite arousing sexually and pleasurable in ways that simple intercourse cannot hope to achieve, as you will soon learn."

**

Eloise truly was a changed woman when Bill returned her to Douglas Trainer. Putting on her spare clothes after the seventy-two hours ended was decidedly anticlimactic. Still, it felt wonderful to be in his huge, familiar, and comforting arms once more.

She stood naked before him. Douglas lightly touched the new tattoo.

"I find it rather fetching."

"It's not going to be a wall between us, honey?"

"Not at all."

Eloise took a long look at her owner. There was an expression she could not quite read.

"Bill gave you all the funding you wanted, didn't he?"

"That and half as much again for cost overruns!"

"Is that all I am to you?" asked a stunned Eloise.

"Not at all! But in obtaining a goal a man needs to use every tool at his disposal."

They made love shortly thereafter, but for the first time in a long time, Eloise's heart just wasn't into it.

Douglas Trainer was a changed man after those seventy-two hours as well. With nothing to stop his dream project, he set about seeking a screenwriter. Now too old to play the lead, Douglas would content himself with a support role while also occupying the director's chair. In some ways, he was like a kid in a candy store. Eloise's fears of a wall developing between them were partly justified, but not in the way she had feared. Douglas was Ahab at the moment he spotted his white whale. His whole life had been chasing this dream, now that it was so close to fruition it was all he ate drank, and slept, and Eloise, even snuggling by his side, was too far from the dream to follow him. She realized that their old carefree days were largely gone.

**

Progress was moving forward with the "Earth Abides" project. Douglas was scouting sites in the Nevada desert to provide the backdrop where the hero of the novel, Isherwood Williams, tours the country after the epidemic that wiped out ninety-nine percent of the American population. this necessitated a few days stay in Las Vegas.

Douglas entered the hotel room with a smile.

"Your old master is in town Ellie, he bought us tickets to a Golden Knights, game."

"Golden Knights?"

"Ice hockey! He left the tickets at the front desk. I played a bit of hockey in college. Nothing serious, just a club team. We challenged other woeful teams to matches, the stakes being a case of beer."

Eloise chuckled. All. this time and she was still learning things about this wonderful man. Arm-in-arm, Eloise, and Douglas strode into the lobby of the arena.

"Stay put, sweetheart, I'll be right back with the tickets." He kissed her and strode off.

Eloise took in her surroundings. She wasn't much of a fan of sports. She had sometimes watched a game on the TV with her late husband Bob, but he became annoyed when she asked him to explain the rules. Not wishing to vex him, Eloise sat quietly next to Bob and tried to content herself with the fact that being present while he was happy was its own reward.

She noted the small camera crew and then noticed what they were focused on.

A skinny, collared woman wearing just a tiny thong and translucent bandeau. She had freckles across her chest and huge Velma glasses! "Oh my God!" gasped Eloise.

"Monica?"

"Ellie?"

For a moment the two collared women stared at each other. Eloise didn't have to ask.

"I lost a bet with Tim; I mean my master and my network. That explains the camera crew; "Eighteen Months in the Collar," the ultimate reality show."

"Heavens!"

"I'm sorry for how I treated you, Ellie. I really had no idea."

"How much longer?"

"Twelve long months."

"You look good."

"I appreciate the sentiment, Ellie. I won't look good again until drooling online perverts aren't selecting my wardrobe every day and the cameraman stops following me into the shower to film me shaving my legs. I'm in a goldfish bowl like no other."

"I'm truly sad for you Monica. You may have been rotten to me, but no woman deserves the collar."

"I'm a marketing bonanza, posters, Only Fans pages, a prize to be awarded to network contest winners, nude jigsaw puzzles, my own fanzine, a Real Doll that is my twin in every way, and a bi-monthly guide to slave grooming on pay per view where I am professionally washed by a mix of established slave drivers and lucky fans chosen at random. Tim and the network even auctioned off my pubes! It's paradise!"

"How horrible!"

"Yeah, and I'm getting none of that money! Let's just say that when this collar comes off, the last place I'll be running for comfort is Tim's arms!"

Eloise gave Monica a brief hug.

"Speak of the literal devil," said Monica.

"Ellie? Is that you?"

"Yes sir."

"Let me look at you!"

Eloise stood fast.

Her old mater's eyes hungrily devoured Eloise's still trim and alluring physique.

"Life with Douglas is certainly doing you well."

"Thank you, sir."

His eyes glanced about.

"Trainer! You old dog! Put it there!"

The sports handicapper and the award-winning actor shook hands and slapped each other on the back. The men exchanged pleasantries. Tim gestured at his new slave.

"Monica, you know."

The gifted actor and ace poker player revealed no emotion as he scanned the essentially naked Monica from head to toe.

"Nice to see you again," was his only reply.

Followed by the film crew, the quartet made their way to their seats in one of the luxury boxes.

Tim and Douglas sat next to each other trading war stories and guzzling beer. Both were completely caught up in the game. Eloise found the action on the ice visually quite interesting. Monica explained the rules to Ellie in a way that was both surprisingly friendly and non-patronizing. When the first intermission rolled around, and the film crew was tackling a technical issue, Eloise and Monica ventured to the ladies' room.

The door closed behind them.

"He loved you, Ellie. Tim loved you in a way he never could and never will me. That's why I was so cruel to you. I hated the fact that you had his love without even trying."

She fell into Eloise's surprised arms and began crying.

"This is all so hard. I never imagined that Tim could be such a bastard. Men suck!"

"Have you told him how you feel?" replied Eloise as she stroked Monica's hair.

"Yes! He doesn't care. It's all about the bottom line."

"I found out that he did many of those same things to me, Monica."

"I know. It still hurts. Like a fool, I thought I was special."

The skinny girl sighed, "When I lost the bet. I was stripped and collared live on the air and tattooed before a cheering audience. I wasn't given even a moment to prepare. My parents never missed an episode when I was on. They must have seen it all. I can't imagine what they think of me now. I hope they let me move into my old room when all of this is over until I can find another job and get back on my feet."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,409 Followers
12