Scapegoat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure they will," said Eloise soothingly. her own mind was filled with memories of the daughter she would not see again for nearly a decade. For all she knew, Eloise might already be a grandmother. There was so much she was missing out on. Douglas was kind and generous, but she was still his property and, if the mod struck him, he could sell Eloise to a complete stranger. Slavery was such a difficult life, even one abutting luxury like hers. Monica would be free of her collar this time next year. She was still young enough to recover and live a full life. What awaited Eloise as a newly freed person pushing sixty? Even with the supposed protection of her encircled goat tattoo it was a daunting prospect. She tried to not let the fears overwhelm her but at times like this the unknown future roared like an invisible hungry beast.

"I thought I could replace you in Tim's heart. He only sold you because I pressured him and promised him better sex than you could provide. Me taking the collar for a month or two to prove that I was your equal, was only half-serious. How was I to know he would put me on the spot on the air? I thought I had a sure out, that his scenario would never occur. The odds against it were astronomical. It serves me right thinking I could get the better of a professional oddsmaker. I sat dumbfounded as the guys in the control room and behind the camera were high-fiving everyone and the male on-camera host was doing the same to Tim. They stripped me, laughing and carrying on as they tore my clothes off. The audience went nuts and the ratings led to my non-stop reality show. I'm surprised you hadn't already heard about my humiliation."

"Douglas mostly watches Turner Classic Movies and documentaries about filmmaking. He also reads voraciously. On Sundays, he devours the entire New York Times in a few hours over coffee and finishes by doing the crossword -- in ink."

"You're lucky to have him. It's clear that he's crazy about you. That's another reason I hated you. You had Douglas Trainer, and I did not. Life is unfair!"

"On that, we agree, Monica."

The slimmer girl took a deep breath and stepped away from Eloise.

"Thanks for listening, Ellie. We'd better finish up in here and put ourselves back together. The second period will be starting soon. You are a nice person, Ellie."

"I realize now that you are too, Monica. Jealousy can get the better of us all."

"And how! Thank you for forgiving me, Ellie."

"Hey, we slaves have to stick together."

The women hugged a second time.

"At least your master gives you nice clothes!"

"You're an attractive woman, Monica, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Perhaps not but I hate being a walking peep show."

They returned to their seats. Eloise really enjoyed the game. he thought of Douglas on skates made her long for a winter getaway someplace where they could glide across a frozen pond. There was so much on her ever-expanding bucket list to yet accomplish.

The four of them ate in an informal restaurant just off the Vegas strip. Eloise noted that Monica was really kicking back the screwdrivers.

"Do you want to continue this meeting at your place, Tim?"

The younger man took a long desirous look at Eloise.

"Thanks for the offer, Douglas, but I'm afraid it might inspire in me a regret I simply could not repress."

Eloise was stunned, the young master was still in love with her and another night with her would make him so regret having sold her that he wouldn't be able to stand it! That was, perhaps, the strongest declaration of love she had heard in her life. She stared open-mouthed at the young man. Sitting next to him, Monica visibly blanched. She had never been loved and feared that perhaps she never would be.

When they returned to their hotel a red envelope with an encircled goat was waiting for them. Eloise opened it with less trepidation than she anticipated. She was being summoned to the Las Vegas circle immediately.

"It looks like you are sleeping alone tonight, honey," said Eloise as she planted a kiss on his lips. He looked disappointed but made no protest. Eloise gathered up her coat and strode out to the sidewalk. A cab with a red placard of an encircled goat was waiting at the curb. Eloise slid into the back seat. The cab began moving and the strip rolled by the windows. Eloise was startled to discover that she was anticipating arriving at the destination. Douglas had been so preoccupied of late that it would be very nice indeed to spend the night with someone focused only on seeing to it that Elise experienced pleasure and bliss. She felt the taxi roll to a stop.

12