Scared into Submission

Story Info
Secretly Being Forced to Suck, Fuck and Rim!
6.1k words
3
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had time to waste. My heart was broken and he was the only one that actually acted like they cared. How dumb could I be? He wanted to fuck me and torture me in ways that would make me pass out and throw-up. Calling me names became normal. He acted as if I was nothing. I was a doll--a sex toy from hell. How could someone so innocent be such a Mr. Hyde? This young man had rich parents; he was also quite intelligent and knew how to use his mind to get what he wanted. He couldn't understand empathy. Being so selfish, I was putty in his hands and he only wanted me, but he was manipulative, forceful and cruel. He met me and then my world got turned upside-down.

Rain hit the library windows and a scent of Earth captured my senses. Quickly, I finished my book for English class and tucked it in my bag. Obviously, this instructor didn't realize that I also have psychology, college Algebra and Anatomy. My psychology book fell on a page about different mental disorders--bipolar, psychopaths and sociopaths. I remembered that psychopaths were devious creatures and could even kill. It was Halloween, and I really should have stopped reading this page. These people are lonely, struggling creatures who can't understand humanity. I can't figure them out either. Suddenly, I felt a chill when I sensed an unusual man, about my age or a little older. I'm twenty two by the way. He appeared as a character from a movie or band or something. Unlike me, he was evil, pale and insane. Most don't know how I could come up with these observations just by one or two glances. Though, people here come from all ages and from anywhere. At a community college--we get the usual smart people--and others who are just trying to make it in the world. Some don't belong here either...

My thin legs dangled under the library table, like a little girl's limbs. In my black lace shirt I shivered. I saw him from across the room. I knew he could be crazy, but he captivated me. Somehow the book he read intrigued me; Dark SEX and Bound BABES, because I loved B.D.S.M. His tough stature expressed I can dominate you now... for sure. He wasn't extremely muscular, but he was thin and had some nice broad shoulders. Goth...the word popped into my head. My blond hair was so angelic compared to his. He wore a pale foundation, black lipstick and black coal eyeliner. He had long straight black hair, all black clothes. He drew me in slowly and I wanted his blue eyes.

Soon enough, he witnessed my stare and he whispered. Come here please! Shoot! I thought. With that initial need, I stumbled over to his table. My heart beat faster than a heavy metal drum. He grabbed my hand and forced me to sit on his lap over his black cloak, covering me. He turned a light out, making the red of the library walls become maroon. The Victorian gold chair looked bronze. Two sharp fangs protruded as he opened his lips. His right hand made its way up my skirt, and the other covered my mouth. I felt my juices trickle down my legs and a blush fell across my cheeks. My accidental moans were forced to silence. Then he bit my lips so hard, blood poured out of my mouth. I tried to scream but he told me,

"Shhh...don't tell anyone, slut, be a good little whore and stay still." He got up and sat me on the chair. With that he took out handcuffs, cutting off the circulation. This dark creature stood me on the ground and forced me to face him. I let out a scream, but we were behind a bookshelf in the college library but people thought the scream was coming from a video on a cell phone. Walking quickly and carrying me, we went into the women's bathroom! The walls were clear glass blocks, but he turned out the light so all I could see were his glairing eyes and sharp teeth.

"Sir, can't we figure everything out first? I know I want you...but I think we should go over limits. I won't do anything gross. I only want to do intermediate B.D.S.M! I don't want to do certain things!!!"

He pushed me up against the wall and blurted out, "Oh, my pretty pet, I'm going to work with you...but first we're going to do what I want to do because it's Halloween and I'm horny and you're going to please me, no matter what even if it disgusts you! If I tell you to be my pet...that's what you're going to do. If you don't, I won't play with you ever again and I will send you home in blood, tears and a stinging sensation." As soon as the last word left his tongue he smacked my ass very hard with his leather gloves. I squirmed but he held me down as tears fell from my eyes one by one. I yelled loudly,

"Please no! I don't know how to be disgusting; I don't want to throw up! I'm so frightened! You will not kill me! I won't...I won't...I can't Sir! I'm horny too. I'm going to cum for you, I'll be yours...I'll try!"

"Okay slut. I'm going to make you do so much you never knew existed...I'll torture you!" He smirked and French-kissed me hard and mulled my breasts without warning making me kiss him back. That's when I knew I should have taken that self defense class. I tried to push him away, but his strong arms kept me in place.

Why did I crave pain, to do inhumane things...was I sick? Yes. The voice in my head told me. I wanted to be forced because I crave the darkness. I wanted to be treated like a dark princess. My heartbeat vibrated through my chest. He wore a black cloak, a satin material. His long black hair gave me goosebumps. I wondered if he was a sexual deviant too. Maybe he was a vampire. At that moment he put on a "black metal" type of mask. It was painted almost like Dani Filth (of extreme Gothic metal band, Cradle of Filth) or Gene Simmons faces' but it was made of rubber. Of course he bought the mask to taunt me and scare me into submission. I never saw him in my life, and I was already beginning to forget his face...but those blue crystals shone through the eye slots of the mask. There was something familiar about his bright eyes...but I couldn't figure it out.

With his leather gloves on, he stuck his two fingers inside my pussy and told me to jump and wrap my legs around his back. Then he put a few more in my ass. I felt unnatural like a BDSM Barbie. He took a knife out of his pocket and put it against my stomach, still holding me against the wall then looked into my eyes. I smiled hoping he would let me go. The blade moved around my breasts and down my abdomen, coming so close to my vagina. He kept staring at me constantly, looking into my eyes. It was as if he didn't know how uncomfortable I felt. The knife felt cold against my body as I felt the blade. The weapon was put back into his pants but then he slammed a small red vibrator inside of me. I told him it was too much for me and I screamed, but I was muffled by his hand. He pumped the vibrator in and out until I relaxed a bit. He reminded me,

"You need to shut up, because I'm going to fuck you in the ass and then you're going to clean my cock, bitch!"

I began crying and he led me out of the library bathroom and library, in handcuffs. One guy watched intently and his girlfriend began to cry as we left the building. Why couldn't someone call 911? Without my hands free, my leg kicked his balls. He groaned as his hand cupped his groin. I ran as fast as I could, and thought I'll be free. I got close to my car but he tripped me and I fell flat on my face. The pavement scraped my knees and I began crying. I turned my head and saw him towering over me.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone forgot that I am too powerful to let a little kick in the balls knock me down. I'm going to teach you a lesson later and fist your cunt, you ungrateful whore!"

He picked me up on top of his head and shoved a finger inside my vagina. When we got his car, he shoved me inside. He put on some sort of dark music, possibly Cradle of Filth. It was a black car that looked like a hearse--that was expected because he was a Gothic metal jerk. I kept thinking that I was going to die. He kept his finger in me as I sat on the seat. He told me to take off my panties and stick them in my mouth. I gagged from my own scent. Keeping my panties inside, duct-tape bounded around my mouth. He told me to cum so I could lick it off the seat. I did this and moaned through the gag. I used my fingers in my pussy and he put his thumb in my ass. I came again, while he probed and almost passed out. He took off my gag and I licked the seat, but he kept my panties in his pocket. His scary mask made my adrenaline rise, so I came again. I put my skirt back up.

"When we get inside, I do the talking, and you do what I say. If you do not comply, I have no problem clamping open your pussy. I'll fist you until you bleed and bite your tits so hard you can't breathe," he said toughly.

"Yes, Sir," I muttered shakily. I was so scared, but his face was still bright, happy and smiling. We walked inside and he told me to make myself comfortable. I sat in his living room, but he motioned me to go to the bedroom. Interior in his house was evil, pictures and statues of grim reapers, monsters and dark angels were everywhere. Where was God when I needed him, Satan watched over his house? The walls were red and the floor was black. He had black leather furniture in each room. Currently I was in the living room. I looked up and there was a picture of a vampire biting a girl's vagina. My pulse increased. His constant leering into my eyes made me jump and I screamed so loud. The vampire devil told me not to be afraid,

"Why are you so scared, I have no clue why this is scary, I'm a nice guy, and you're going to be my plaything for hopefully longer than just tonight...and I'm going to rape you, whore! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

He picked me up and brought me to his bedroom. Next he put on some sort of rock song... 'Hate Fuck' by Motionless in White...now I was in trouble. This song could make me cum in itself. Here was a bed, a strange chair and something 'doctor office' like. He put me on what looked like a leather operating table. It even had tissue paper on it. He put on a doctor's mask and gave me an evil grin, and again, continued looking into my eye sockets. What the fuck! He fastened my arms and legs to the table. Next he pulled my pants down to put some g-spot lotion inside me. He went down to my pussy and stuck in a thick gel vibe.

"I'm going to make you cum for hours but what I really want is your precious soul...if you feel sick...I have no clue why you would...if you cry to me...you will be sorry...I know you want to be forcefully penetrated against your will...I can cut you with my sharp blade so watch it cunt!"

I began to cry but my gag was still in my mouth. He replaced it with his cock! I sucked him for what seemed like an hour. My mouth went up and down as I circled the tip of his cock with my tongue. The bedroom had a mural on the wall of fire and a girl sucking the Devil's cock. This was his dream, and now I was the girl on the mural...his girl. My vibe was inside for a long time too! Ahhhh! He clamped open my pussy and tickled my inner thighs...it felt so wrong. But...I was soooo horny! After too much Motionless in White, he put Bat Country on by Avenged Sevenfold and I was like yeah! I love this song. I imagined I was fucking M. Shadows and I relaxed.

"Okay, slut, get on your knees. Good. Look at me, oh you're so beautiful...so innocent...I could just devour you...you fucking cunt! You're going to suck me until I get what I want. I know you're wondering how I can do this...right. I have guns...I have hand sanitizer for your pussy...I could do major harm. I could burn your tits and clit...now doesn't that sound cool?" he said with a vampire grin.

"You're innocent too. Who the hell would want to be with you? You're ugly without your mask! You're a selfish prick. You must be psychologically messed up. I feel bad for you. I'm fucking you for pity!" I yelled at him crying at the same time. He really wasn't ugly though, but his selfish nature made him evil. I was angry that I didn't listen to my heart...I knew this was too good to be true.

Tears fell down his face. He threw a pillow across the room and hit the lamp. I heard a Fuck! Vampire Devil knocked a glass of blood on the floor. It shattered and fell near me. Did he really shed a tear? He was a lie. At that moment I knew he wouldn't let me die. For him, love meant taking something from me... my soul. Was he really a devil...or did he just think he was a devil? The black hair, pale skin and glass of blood made me know he was... His plan was to make me more deviant than him. Vampire Devil had a plan to turn me into a sex slave, manipulate me to fulfill his every wish and command...and I was too naive to say no!

"Look what you made me do you bitch! I'm going to punish you for this! That was the blood of my favorite virgin...before I killed her; I drained her into a barrel! Don't let that scare you though; I won't kill you, yet. If you decide you don't want to suck my cock or lick my ass anymore, I'll kill you...or maybe I'll just give you to my friend and he's guaranteed to train you. Then, he'll give you back to me, and then if you won't do it...I'll kill you...so behave worthless whore!" He put another band on, Bullet for my Valentine...oh how I loved them! I thought maybe if I focus on the music, everything will be tolerable!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I'm not going to lick you there..."

"Why not? Don't you care about what I want? Maybe I'll just kill you right here and now, then, no matter how dirty it is...you will do it! And...if you throw up, I'll piss on you! You'll do it, you'll be a good girl, do you know why slut? No one else wants you...you're so thin that you look like a child. You're only good for me, because I'm going to make you into my personal whore, which will give you a purpose! I'll show you how to act like that naughty princess I know you are! You're not an angel...slut!"

I thought he was going to hit me but he just smacked my ass instead. Then he took my body and threw me on the black leather bed, face up. My head hurt from the fall. He stuck a big satin pillow under me. His chest exposed tattoos that could make me cum automatically. I was a sucker for tattooed hunks--even if they were evil!

"Oh that's it! I'm going to take these pretty little clothes off of you. You're nothing bitch. When I'm done with you, you'll be too scared to say no. You'll submit to me, because you need to!!!" He cut my clothes off with his knife, but he reminded me that if I move, I'll be sorry. First my top, then my skirt, he cut my red lace bra and panties right off. His grin made me squirm. I couldn't tell if I was scared or excited. It's as if my fight or flight response was broken. His piece of meat must have been a foot long. The condom was unusual, red with half a centimeter spikes down the shaft! It might have even been made out of leather. I was scared, because my first boyfriend only had a seven inch, and he'd never wear a leather condom; let alone with spikes upon it!

He looked at me and licked his lips as I lay there, moving involuntarily. The hunger in his eyes made me breathe heavily. I closed my eyes. This was a bad move, because he put a blindfold on me. I couldn't undo my handcuffs, obviously. I screamed!

"Where are you taking me?" I yelled. Right then I heard a Papa Roach song called 'To be Loved' and I was getting more wet! Jacoby Shaddix's voice made me horny.

"Oh, you don't want to know, because if you find out, you'll try to get away! Hahaha! But don't worry, you don't have to do anything--I do it all, slut! Okay, so I'm going to put you on this soft chair. Everything is soft, except this big horse dildo! It's on a machine so all you have to do is lay there. I'll control the toy, whore! We're going to have so much fun. Smile wide...now!" I smiled as if The Joker said, Put a smile on that face. I liked the chair, but I was not prepared for what was about to happen. The toy was pumping my pussy so fast. Then he slowed down a little bit. It felt all gushy and I almost orgasmed all over it. He took off my blindfold, just so I'd get more scared. His scary mask glared at me and I came so loud as he stuck out his tongue. He turned the pumping machine all the way up. I felt myself becoming clammy and lightheaded as too much sensation pulsed through my pussy. Everything went fuzzy. Where was I? I said something about Halloween and BDSM. I saw a glimpse of Chris Motionless, and then I looked again, it was Vampire Devil! I fully opened my eyes and heard laughter.

"Muahahaha, hahah, ahaha! At that moment, he stuck his tongue out of his mask again and teased me until I had another stream of cum gush out of me.

"I thought you were dead, whore, maybe I should make sure you're okay. Here, hold my hand and we're going to try a few little toys. This one is the smallest, even though it is seven inches long and an inch and a half wide! Wow, it's hard to fit in you...but we'll just have to make it work!"

"What the hell!"

"Naughty girl, lets try nine inches! I'm going to stretch you out until you can fit my hand nicely! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Bitch."

"Ohhh ohhh uhhhh ohhh!"

"Good job, this is ten inches and three inches wide, if you scream, I push more in! Oh I cannot wait!"

"Noooooooo!!! I can't do this!!"

He took it out and I looked tense. I began to breathe faster and faster, my heartbeat in my ears. Then he bit my nipples and I screamed louder than I ever have before. At that moment, he slapped my pussy with his hand.

"Quiet cunt, we're not done. I don't know why you said no, I had plenty of fun, and it wasn't happening to me! I bet you're having a blast! You've been such a good little pet, I think we should try something a little bit more interesting!"

"Huh?" I asked him smiling.

"Good girl, now you're ready for some real fun!"

"What's that supposed to mean," I asked him flirtatiously.

"Do you like showers? This is another way to take a shower, and you'll please me...but don't think it's going to be a walk in the park!" he said in a low voice laughing.

"Yes! You're going to fuck me in the shower? Oooh! I never had sex in the shower, oh Sir, how bad could this be? I promise to be good." I was in for something really creepy! I felt a knife across my throat. At that moment I heard 'Pain' by Three Days Grace and my heart skipped a beat.

"If you speak, I cut you deep, so drop it. I hope you like being gagged, because that's what will make you be quiet!" He explained this, and I listened, it was either a shower or death. I chose the shower...but it wasn't what I expected.

"Oh, water torture?" I asked him.

"No whore! Think of what can come out of me...!"

He led me into the bathroom. He told me to lay, face up in the tub. I thought I was going to feel water soon. Suddenly, he blindfolded me and put a rubber gag in my mouth. I felt something go in my pussy.

"If you speak, I shoot you. You're too perfect for me to kill you. I needed a toy, and I think I found her." A gun was inside my pussy for five seconds, but he liked to scare me with weapons! I wanted to die.

He told me to relax. I felt the liquid, but he didn't turn the water on. What the fuck. Soon enough I smelled something odd. It smelled like pee...or warm apple cider. The yellow liquid startled me and I wanted to throw up. Gagging on the gag, I rolled around in the tub.

"Hahahaha! Do you like pee, baby? This is a golden shower, slut. You're such a nasty cunt. I think I might piss in your slit too!" As he said this, he shoved his whole cock inside my cunt and used it as a toilet. Feel the burn bitch!!! It's all over your hair, breasts and pussy...ohh...what a disgusting little slut! Do you want a bath? Remember, you should be having fun, and if you're not, I think I should punish you for it...later!"

"Yes! Of course!" I said when he took out my gag. I was expecting him to be nice for once. I was wrong. To him, nice and mean were the same thing.

12