Scared into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, first, you need to clean me! Lick my cock, first." He told me this and I thought he was joking!

"Mmmm!"

'Ohh gawwwd. That feels so nice slut! Now I'm going to give you a real treat. I still have some piss in me, right in your mouth...oooh!"

"Gross, gross, I might throw up!"

"You better not, if you do, I will fist your asshole and your vagina. I always wondered why girls hate when I do this to them, but now I know why, because they're all so fucking emotional. It either feels like they're pushing out a baby, but reverse, still, it's nothing to cry about. But first, you fucking harlot, you're going to eat my asshole." He put on Porn Star Dancing and I was like...noo...not this song it's going to ruin it!

"Ewwwwwww! Nooooooo!"

"I'm sorry, rules are rules! If you don't, I'll force you to shit while I watch you. Actually, let's try that first!" he said staring at the toilet.

"I don't want to do that! I can't even go in public restrooms! How can I let you watch me?"

"Okay, go in that cage. Good bitch, now on all fours like a bitch! I'll be right there! Push...ohhh gross slut...do it again...again...come on! I want four pieces in that cage you nasty cunt!"

"Ooohhh ahhhhhhh! Yes Sir!"

"Wow bitch, now let me clean you. Come here. Good. Open up, here I'll wash you! Now I'll clean the cage. Here's a bowl of food." He gave me some yogurt at least I thought that's what it was...but I was wrong! I was forced to stay on all fours and eat with my mouth. I was an animal. He put on 'Vermillion' by Slipknot...this song was creepy.

"You like old cum, you cumbucket cunt! Eat it all for Master! Okay, now go lie on the bed and spread those legs. Touch your pussy for me and close your eyes."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I thought this was a sex thing? Why are you treating me so gross? Fist me, bite my clit, and fuck me! I don't care...just please please please don't make me eat your asshole!!!!!!!!!" I was going to throw up for sure now. This was wrong, and I was turned off completely. I never thought sex could get this disgusting. I heard some crazy stuff, but sucking ass for real and being pissed on and forced to shit?

"You really think I give a fuck what you want? I'm going to sit on your face and you are going to lick it...clean...haha...and if you make a noise...I will too...haha! I'm just kidding...don't worry...I'm not a disgusting person. Or am I...muahahhahah! Yeah, I might fart in your mouth and maybe you'll like it...muahha"

"Gross!!! I'm really not into that, please! Please, don't make me do this to you, if you do this to me, I'm going to leave you...or maybe I'll kill myself!"

"You're not killing anyone, remember, only I can kill you, whore!!! Keep your eyes shut so I can blindfold you. I take two showers a day, so there's not going to be anything gross lurking inside. I also get rid of the hair in there! Don't ask how...it's a secret! You know what; I'm going to put some yummy cream in there...how about apple cinnamon?"

"Ahhhhh..." I knew his ass was on my face. It smelled good for some weird reason though!

"Hey, that just gave me ideas bitch...while you're rimming me; I'm going to be fucking you with my fists. Here we go...ohhh...I bet you feel so full...I'll tickle you at the same time...I'm going to put some gel in that pussy...lube you up...how's my ass, slut?"

silence.

"It's that yummy...huh? I'll try not to squish you too much I just want it to rest on your mouth...does that taste good, slut?!"

Sucking cock was pretty good, but eating an asshole? Why was I even into this? This is inhumane...gross...animals don't even do this! But...there was apple cinnamon flavor...like eating a donut or something! I questioned my sanity at that moment and he groaned...arghhhah. It was as if all his mean-ness from earlier was gone.

Suddenly I felt a vibration near my lips and almost pushed him off me, but he pushed his ass on my face so I couldn't breathe. The apple became rotten smelling and I started to cry.

"Wow, I'm having so much fun! Do you know what I'm doing to you? Yeah, stick your tongue up there; wiggle it, ohh fuck that feels good." It happened again and I moved again but this time he pushed his crack into my nose. This one smelled like a dead body for sure. This must have happened for a half hour. I began crying uncontrollably as he felt tears on his ass.

"Whore, what's wrong, it's not me, it's not even in my house. I should have noticed this!! Relax, slut!" Then I realized that it wasn't even him farting, it was a vibration from his cock ring. The rotten smell came from outside the window.

"I was jacking-off all over your face, but I wanted you to lick my ass, because it had apple lotion--which I've tasted out of the bottle before! Its fall, the leaves are rotting, I would never fart in your face, that's gross! There is also no shit either, I haven't shit in a few days, and like I said, I shower a lot!" Then again...he was Vampire Devil from hell! He had no remorse--maybe he was lying?

Next he shoved a gag in my mouth, keeping the taste in my mouth. I gagged all over the gag and he put a butt plug in my ass. He pulled it out and I let out a noise and a smell but neither was as worse as the agony I just witnessed. Next he played Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides and a few similar ones.

"You are just like putty in my hands and I'll keep fooling you, just do what I want, I thought you knew that you fucking bitch! I hate babysitting you slut, but this gave me a great idea for later...I'm going to literally baby-sit you! I think you'll like it because you act like a fucking five year old. I had fun, if you don't like the dirty things I do, maybe I should just kill you...you're so hot, just having someone like you here makes me feel much less ugly and depressed!!!

"I'm a baby? I'm sorry for crying...I'm sorry for crying...do I get a diaper, Sir?"

"Yes, you do, now lay on the leather couch, little one! Oooh, wow, you're cumming! I think you need to be whipped, whore!" He put a diaper on me and gave me a bottle filled with cum.

"Yay! Sorry for cumming, Sir!"

"Shut up, drink the bottle and flip over!"

"Ouch!" I felt about five small smacks from the flogger we had!

"Why five, Sir," I asked him.

"Right now, you're five, and too big for diapers. You are to strip and stay naked. That's a good look for you hahhahah...you little baby!"

"I'm so happy Sir!"

"Did I ask you to smile at me, slut? I think you want me to fuck you!"

"What, sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry? SORRY? For what? You did everything I asked. Good job, whore, you're on your way to torture time!"

"What???!" I looked around his room again and saw a picture of Jesus Christ. This is out of place! What the fuck. He has to be a liar...a real bad person wouldn't be Christian...right? Among the black, red and darkness, this was quite odd. Immaculate Misconception by Motionless in White was now stuck in my head...people need to see that video! Somehow he read my mind and put that song on!

"You really believe that it's over, we need to add pain to your nasty un-requests! Okay, now you will lie on this leather chair. I will restrain you, whore! You are to stay still. I'm going to put four clamps on your breasts (2 each)...just relax okay, whore. Now, I will clamp open your pussy. I just want to take a look at it. Oooh, so tight, so nice! Breathe in, breathe out...very nice. "

With that he climbed upon me with his dick near my pussy. He whipped out that twelve inch cock, with his spiky red leather condom. Yum! I wanted to scream, but he went right in without resistance. He wanted to make sure that I would enjoy it! See, he did some really gross stuff to me at first, because everything after that would even be pleasant! Though, his ass was so clean...for an ass! His cock was so nice, that this sick moment in time was not nearly as terrible as it could be! His dark hair fell onto my chest. It was crazy. Then all of a sudden, he took off his "black metal" mask and put on a B.D.S.M leather one. I started freaking out, and he kept fucking...we created a rhythm! It felt so good...1...2...3...4 I loved this moment...all that other stuff was crazy! I'd never forget this Halloween!

I started to cry and he took off the mask,

"What's wrong slut?" he asked me.

"I can't do this. My past is eating me alive. I want you for some reason. I can't figure out why! Do I know you from something?"

"Actually, you're going to laugh! You know who this is, don't you? It's one of your guy friends...sorta! At that moment he shut off the stereo.

"Hmmm...Jack?"

"You guessed it, you slut...I mean, Jella!"

"You're horrible, Jack...and this need to be gross...why did I like doing those things? Am I an animal? What the hell...why did you pretend to be Goth and that mask?"

"I just wanted you to like me, and it's Halloween so I thought, I'm going to mess with her! I wanted to fuck you so bad, but I thought the only way would be to pretend to be a spooky Goth guy who liked B.D.S.M! The makeup wasn't too hard to apply, I found some pictures online. The hair is actually a human-hair wig! The mask is from a Halloween store and my voice, well, it's my Dom voice, that you're about to hear more often!"

"Then, Jack, how about all the gross stuff...was it really real?"

Oh, the piss, ha! No! It was warm apple cider! If you're wondering I just put a bunch of hot water in your pussy, then I stuck in my cock. I didn't want to do all that stuff, it's gross!!! You were right."

"What about your ass? Was that apple stuff from your ass?"

"I liked to tell you that it was, but it was actually just between my arms! You were tonguing my arms, baby! It's okay! I just put some apple caramel dip between them. I fooled you! The vibration was from my cock ring. It must have bumped it! Oh, and the smell...it was this gross dead leave smell, since it was raining! Its okay, sweetie! I just wanted to mess with you, I had to...it was pretty funny!"

"How about the blood in a cup?"

"Oh, haha! That was tomato sauce!!!"

"So, that means the worst thing was me crapping on your floor?"

"Yep, that was crazy, I just wanted to see how far you would go...or at least how far you thought you'd go...haha!!!"

"Yay Jack!!!"

You're not an animal, my little whore; you're just different...like me...how about I flog you again?"

"Okay."

"Lay on you stomach. Good, now don't move."

"Count with me, 1...2...3...4...5...6...good whore!"

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"We're just different...I'm a vampire...and you're an evil princess...and we belong in this hell we created for each other! I'm kidding...Jack and Jella went down to Hell to have some sex, Jack was horny, Jella was too and they fucked and fucked until they were blue!" With that he picked me up and put me on a table. There were scary tools on it.

"What are you doing to me, Jack?"

"Call me Sir, we're back into role playing, I want to give you an enema and then fuck you really hard in the ass...then you can lick the floor clean from your cum, Kidding!!!!"

"Okay, Sir!" I really didn't want to do that anyway!

"Ha-ha, oh my little slut!"

"Gross! I'm so horny ohhhh I wanna cum right now. Can I touch myself yet?"

"Of course slut! Make yourself cum for me...cum for me right now!"

"Ohhhhh yeahhh ooohh uhhh ohhhh!"

"Good, job, wow! You are such a naughty girl! Go you!"

"Hehe!"

"Aw, come here, let me hold you." I went over by him and he carried me in his arms and I could feel myself calm down. We lied on his black leather bed and fell asleep. Now I was in for the long haul!!! I'll never know if he was truly a psychopath, I guess you can be the judge. Was he really pretending everything? Was he really an evil Vampire Devil...or was he just a mentally unstable young man? My story will haunt anyone who reads it. Just remember, if you see a man dressed like this, run for the hills! Now, good night!

GOOD AND EVIL NEVER DIE.

12