Scared Sister Pt. 01: Astraphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister tightened her grip on me, pulling me close, pushing her still-bare breasts tight against my chest. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling.

"Good morning, big brother," she said in a sultry tone.

"Good morning, little sister," I replied, smiling back.

We laid there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes, enjoying each other's touch.

"We should probably get up soon, before Mom and Dad wonder where we are," I said, reluctantly.

"They probably won't be up for a while," Nicole replied, looking away, then nuzzling my neck, "They don't usually get up until about ten on Saturdays."

As if the universe wanted to contradict her every word, we heard one of the doors from downstairs slam closed, then the garage door, which was loud enough to be heard throughout the house, opened. We heard it close again.

"You were saying?" I snarked.

"Dad probably had to go into work," Nicole suggested, "He's been going in on Saturdays more often lately. Something about the plant being short staffed."

Our dad worked at a chemical processing plant of some kind. I had never been very interested in what he did, so I never really knew what kind of chemicals or anything. I HAD noticed that he'd been working a lot more than he used to since I got back, though.

"Nate, Nikki," Mom called from the bottom of the stairs, "Can you come down here, please?"

"Be down in a minute," I yelled back.

Nicole was trying her hardest to not burst out laughing, and so was I.

"Nikki," My mom yelled again, then waited a few seconds, "Nate, can you wake your sister up and tell her to come down?"

"Sure, Mom," I replied, trying to sound annoyed.

Nicole started giggling softly as we lay there, still pressed together like lovers. I started to get up, but Nicole held me close, not letting me move. I looked at her and started to say something, when she kissed me. On the lips. Not just a peck like the night before, but a full-on, romantic kiss.

"Just snuggling," she said when she broke the kiss, "go on, Mom's waiting."

I reluctantly threw the covers back, and slipped out of my sister's grasp. As I stood up, Nikki looked at her chest. "Oops," she said, playfully, and pulled her shirt down, covering her glorious bosom, "My brother shouldn't be seeing those." She winked at me as she sat up.

I changed into a pair of boxers, slid on some jeans and a T-shirt, then brushed my hair, which was more of a mess than usual, and left my room, looking back at Nicole as she stood up and straightened herself up. I stepped into the hall and looked down the stairs. Mom was gone, so I motioned to Nicole the coast was clear. I knocked on her bedroom door, then opened it as she quickly and quietly slipped through it.

"Nicole," I said, as if trying to wake her up, "Mom wants to talk to us downstairs."

"Tell her I'll be down in a minute," she nearly yelled, smiling at me, trying to sound annoyed, "Now shoo, I can't get dressed with you in my room."

She winked as she closed the door in my face. I did my best not to burst out laughing. I trotted down the stairs and into the living room. The living room had a sectional couch and two recliners, one for each parent. My mom was sitting in her recliner, dressed in a simple T-shirt and a pair of jeans, a dour expression on her face. I sat on one end of the couch.

"Nicole said she'd be down in a bit," I said, "What's up?"

"We'll wait for your sister," she replied coldly.

As if on cue, Nikki bounced down the stairs wearing a loose light pink T-shirt and a pair of green shorts that only covered half her thighs.

"What's up Mo... ohhh," she paused, mid-sentence upon seeing the look on Mom's face. She sat on the far end of the sectional, "What's going on?"

"I need you two to tell me the truth," Mom said sternly.

My heart sank. She HAD heard our screams last night. Damn it!

"Mom," I began, "I can..."

"What do you mean?" Nikki cut me off, shooting me a worried, yet stern glance.

"Something's going on, and I want to know what it is," Mom replied.

"I... We..." I stammered, only held back by Nicole's gaze.

"Your father's having an affair, isn't he?" Mom asked.

My heart nearly stopped, both relieved and surprised at the same time.

"What?" Nikki and I asked simultaneously.

"How should I know?" I asked.

"It does seem possible," Nicole stated.

I shot Nicole a questioning glance.

"I knew it!" Mom said accusingly, "All these 'work emergencies' are nothing but an excuse to go see.... whoever he's with!"

"You know," Nicole said with a smirk, "There is one way you could find out for sure if he's at work."

"I should go down there and talk with his boss," Mom stated, as if it were her idea, "I think I'll do that... Although I better wait a bit, your father just left, so I should probably wait until he'd be at the plant."

"I wouldn't do anything rash," I said, "If it's just the work thing, that's pretty thin evidence of cheating."

Nicole shot me the same questioning look I'd just given her. Obviously we were on two different pages, because if I didn't know better it would have seemed like she was actually TRYING to get Mom to think Dad was cheating.

"It's not just that," Mom replied, "he's been pulling away emotionally more and more. At first I thought it was just stress from work, but even when we're... close... he seems distant, like he'd rather be somewhere else."

"Or with someone else?" Nicole asked.

I gave her a sideways glance again. She really was trying to drive a wedge between our parents.

"You're right," Mom said, "I should go talk to his boss." She stood up and went over to the door to the garage, through the kitchen, grabbing her purse off the counter, "Thanks, kids. I'll be back in a few hours." She went into the garage, and we heard the garage door open.

As the garage door began closing, Nicole started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, "Why are you trying to convince Mom that Dad was cheating?"

Nicole slowly stopped laughing, and she looked a bit hurt, "I'm sorry, Nate. I just saw a chance to spend some time alone with my big brother, and I took it. Besides, if Mom thinks Dad's cheating already, there's nothing we could say to convince her otherwise. She'd have ended up going to talk to his boss either way, I just sped up the process."

"She could have just called Dad's work and asked to speak to his boss," I pointed out.

Nicole cocked her head quizzically for a few seconds, then said, "I didn't think of that."

"Apparently neither did Mom," I noted, smiling, "In any case, I wouldn't mind spending more alone time with my little sister."

Nikki's face lit up, "I hoped you'd say that. I saw this movie on Netflix the other day, and hoped we could watch it together."

"Okay," I replied, curious to see what she had in mind.

"Yay!," Nikki nearly hopped up and down with joy, "You make some popcorn, I'll set up the TV."

I went into the kitchen and made some popcorn (which our parents kept plenty of on hand). When I returned to the living room, Nikki had moved the coffee table to the side and arranged pillows and throw blankets on the floor in front of the couch, facing the TV. She was sitting on one of the blankets, leaning back with a pillow between her and the couch.

"I thought this would make it more enjoyable," she said with a wink.

"Did you plan this ahead of time?" I asked, both impressed and intrigued.

Nicole grinned, "The movie, yes. The blankets and pillows I just thought of as I was loading the movie on the TV."

I sat down next to her, placing the bowl of popcorn between us.

"So, what movie are we watching?"

Nikki grinned, "Labyrinth."

We both started laughing as I leaned over and wrapped my arm around my little sister. Labyrenth was Nikki's favorite movie, ever since our parents made us watch it when we were younger. It was also during a rainy weekend and she had snuggled next to me while we watched it, since it was still thundering. Now we were again snuggled together during a rainy weekend, watching my sister's favorite movie. Although this time, it felt more like an at-home date than a simple movie with my sister.

For the first hour or so of the movie Nikki and I snuggled close, ate popcorn, and enjoyed the movie. Once the popcorn was gone, Nicole sat the bowl aside and then laid on her stomach in front of me, her head turned to the side to still watch the movie.

"Nathan, would you mind giving me a back massage?" She asked, "I've felt really stiff today for some reason."

"Sure," I replied.

I used to give her back massages all the time when we were younger, so it didn't feel like a strange request at the time. I got onto my knees next to her and began massaging her shoulders and neck, then slowly moved down her back. When I reached her lower back I stopped moving lower, and began to massage back toward her shoulders.

"Lower," Nicole said, her head still turned toward the TV. I massaged back down to her lower back, then kept massaging there.

"Lower," she repeated. I massaged slightly lower, until my hands were just above her butt.

"Lower," she said for a third time.

"Nikki," I started to protest, but she turned her head to face me and glared.

"Lower," she nearly growled, but was grinning as she did. I slowly began massaging her plump bottom and she turned her head back toward the TV.

"Oh, yeah," Nicole moaned as I moved my hands around her butt, massaging all around. For about a minute she sighed and moaned as I fondled her rear. I could feel my erection growing uncontrollably as I rubbed my sister's backside. Then she said something that pushed me to rock hard, "Pull down my shorts."

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Nicole turned to face me again, "You can massage better without my shorts in the way."

Her logic was impeccable.

"Are you sure?" I asked another stupid question. Nicole just glared at me.

"Okay," I replied to her unstated command. I warily slid her shorts down. Suddenly I realized she wasn't wearing panties. As I did, she lifted her hips off the ground so I could pull her pants all the way down, and then she spread her legs just slightly. When her shorts reached her knees, she fully laid down again.

"That's low enough," she said. My erection throbbed in my shorts as I ogled my sister's naked ass. It was flawless; not a bump or a blemish. Her legs were still slightly spread, and from where I was kneeling by her legs I had a clear view of her slit. Her labia was just as perfect as her ass was.

"Ahem," Nicole wiggled her butt as she grinned at me, "It's a massage, not a peep show, Brother."

The way she said "Brother" was both accusing and sexy. I know it shouldn't have, but it just made my erection even harder.

"Sorry," I replied, blushing. I placed my hands on her bare bottom for the first time. I began massaging as I had before, and again Nicole turned to face the TV. I had completely lost track of what part of the movie we were at, as my attention was now focused solely on my sister's perfect body. I started massaging her but more sensually, with one hand on each cheek, spreading them apart and then pushing them back together. As I did, I noticed Nicole's legs would slightly spread more then back together, along with my movements. When she'd spread them, her pussy lips would slightly spread as well. I was entranced with my little sister's sex when she again gave me a command:

"Massage my thighs, too."

I didn't question her this time, and simply began massaging her bare thighs, first one then the other.

"Higher," she commanded. I obeyed, moving my hands up her thighs until I could feel the heat from her pussy.

"Higher," she repeated. I knew what she wanted. It was obvious now. I couldn't go higher without touching her labia, and now I knew better than to argue. But I had to tease her a little:

"Brothers aren't supposed to touch their sisters there, little sister."

"It's just a massage, Brother," she replied, "There's nothing wrong with a brother giving his sister a... back massage."

Both of us laughed slightly. Then I rubbed my hand across Nicole's labia, feeling that it was already dripping wet, and she gasped, then moaned as I began to massage it. I used one hand to massage her pussy, running one finger up and down along her slit as the rest of my hand caressed her labia. With my other hand, I gently rubbed her thighs and butt.

"Oh, yeah," Nicole moaned, "Right there."

I kept rubbing her like that for a minute or so, then she said, "Inside. Massage... inside..."

I gently probed into her wanting slit with my middle finger. Nicole raised her butt in the air, moaning.

"Deeper," she demanded, panting.

Nicole Moaned louder as I slid my finger all the way in. Her breathing grew heavy. I gently curled my finger inside her, rubbing her inner surfaces.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Nicole asked, pushing her pussy against my hand, "Fingered a girl, I mean."

"Well," I replied, "I had a girlfriend when I was in college. She and I had some intimate times together." My motions began to slow. It was awkward talking about my ex to my sister as I was fingering her.

Nicole turned to face me again, "Keep massaging."

I returned my focus to the manual stimulation of my sister's sex.

"So," Nicole said, still facing me. She moaned, then continued, "you and Giana had sex?"

My concentration broke again.

"You really want to talk about this now?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "I like that you're experienced."

She then reached between her legs, and placed her hand on mine, my finger still inside her, "This makes me happy. I've never even done this with anyone before. You're the only one besides myself to touch me here."

She slowly moved her hand off of mine.

"Keep fingering me, Nate," she said.

I grinned, "Brothers aren't supposed to finger their little sisters."

She laughed, "Keep 'massaging'."

I resumed stimulating my sister. She turned to face the TV once more, moaning again.

"I'm not as experienced as you think," I said after a minute, "Gianna and I never went all the way. I've never actually... been inside... anyone."

Nicole kept facing the TV, but asked, "did you ever make her cum? With your fingers?"

I hesitated before replying, "I did. A lot."

Nicole turned to face me again, her eyes filled with what I can only describe as desire, "Make me cum, Nathan. Please."

I withdrew my finger from inside her, but kept my hand resting on her soaking wet labia.

"Big brothers aren't supposed to make their little sisters cum," I teased, "It's not right."

Nicole moaned. "But.. I... mmmmm..."

She whimpered cutely for a moment, trying to think of how to ask for what she wanted, following the unspoken rules we'd found ourselves following, making our sexual activities seem less sexual and more innocent, appropriate for siblings.

"I want you to... massage... my insides... until I feel better than I have before?" She finally said, although more as a question than a statement. But I accepted it with a laugh.

"I suppose I can do that," I replied, "After all, massages are supposed to make you feel good."

I slowly began rubbing her clit with my middle finger, sliding it up and down her slit between rubs. Then I moved my hand so my thumb was along her slit, my pointer and middle finger on either side of her clit. From the back, I was in the perfect position to finger my sister in a way that had always driven my ex to a screaming, squirting orgasm. I slid my thumb into her pussy until it was all the way in. My hand made an "L" shape with my thumb and pointer, my index finger resting against her clit. I pushed deep into her, causing her to moan as the tip of my thumb brushed against her cervix. I began rubbing her clit with my index finger, eliciting a string of moans from my baby sister's mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oooohhhhhhmmmmmm."

I withdrew my hand slightly, then presed in again, and again. And again.

Nicole's sex pressed hard against my hand as I thrust my thumb into her over and over, pushing harder against her cervix with each push. My left hand caressed her butt as I "massaged" her insides. I quickened my movements, grinding my index finger against her clit as my thumb pummled her cervix. I felt Nicole's pussy begin to tighten around my thumb as her muscles contracted and released with my movements.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God! Oh. GOOOOOOD!"

Nicole's pussy clamped hard on my thumb. I kept pushing as hard and fast as I could, even after her pussy began spasmming out of control. With each spasm, warm liquid gushed out of my sister's pussy, soaking my hand and arm, her legs, and the blanket we were on.

Nicole squeezed her legs shut, holding my hand tight against her pussy as she moaned. After about a minute, she colapsed onto the blanket.

"Oh, Nate..." she breathed heavily, "I've never... felt... like that... before..."

She looked at me, now completely ignoring the movie.

"Thank you, Nathan," she said softly, "You're the best big brother ever."

I kissed her forehead, "And you're the best little sister."

As I eyed my half-naked sister with appreciation, she looked up at me with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her.

She looked me up and down, too, as if eyeing a work of art.

"You know," she grinned, "I'd let you fuck me, if you weren't my brother."

At that suggestion, the crotch of my pants began to bulge as I sat back down, my back against the couch as we were when we started the movie.

Nicole stared at my crotch, "Naughty brother," she scolded playfully, "getting hard at the thought of fucking your little sister. Brothers aren't supposed to have thoughts like that."

She slowly slid over to me, and sat next to me, still naked from the waist down. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Her hand slid up my leg, past my thighs, and grabbed a hold of my bulging erection.

"Oh, big brother really wants his little sister," Nicole teased. She straddled my hips, "Naughty brother..." she lowered herself slowly until her bare pussy was sitting on the bulge in the crotch of my jeans, "This looks uncomfortable. We should do something about that."

She unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the fly.

"Nicole," I started to protest, my last bit of brotherly chivalry forcing its way out, but she stopped me with a kiss, right on the lips. Then her tongue made its way into my mouth, and mine came up to meet hers. As we kissed, she ground down on my crotch with her pussy. I could feel her wetness soaking through my jeans and boxers.

With the exception of my rock hard erection, my whole body went limp with pleasure. My heart was beating faster than it ever had before. Nicole dismounted my crotch, then pulled my jeans down and off. My protuberance half-poked out of the fly of my boxers. Nicole smiled upon seeing it.

"That's better, isn't it?" she asked, pulling the fabric of my boxers aside so my manhood was fully exposed. She again straddled my hips, and slowly lowered herself until her labia barely brushed the tip of my erection. Then she stopped.

"Oh, but sisters aren't supposed to let their brothers go inside them," she teased.

She started to raise herself up, but my hips bucked instinctively, trying to penetrate my sister's soaking sex. For the briefest of moments the head of my erection was inside my sister. I could feel the entrance of her love hole around it, then she pulled away.

"Naughty brother, trying to fuck your sister," she again un-straddled my hips, kneeling sexily to my side.

"Don't worry, big brother," she smiled, "I won't let you suffer. As a good little sister, it's my duty to help you relax. Lay back on the floor."

By this time I was nearly laying on the floor already, but I adjusted myself so I was completely laying down. My rock hard, pussy craving cock was sticking straight up.