Scared Sister Pt. 01: Astraphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, a flash outside my window was followed by a loud thunder crack, and immediately there was a knock at my door.

"Nathan," Nikki's voice came through the door as she opened it slowly, "I'm scared," Nikki's voice was sultry, obviously intentionally so, "Can I... sleep with you... tonight?"

I looked over to the doorway to see my baby sister in her bright pink robe. She almost never wore her robe, and I was curious as to why she was wearing it now.

"Of course," I replied, pulling back the covers for her, "any time you want."

She quietly came in, closed the door, and made her way to the bedside. She slowly opened the robe, and let it slide down her body. I suddenly realized why she was wearing the robe in the hallway: she wasn't wearing anything else.

It suddenly dawned on me what she said about "getting out of" her dress. She hadn't mentioned putting anything else on.

As I stared for a moment at my sister's magnificent naked body, she slowly slid her hands down her body, from her neck, across her breasts, down her hips, and slowly onto her pussy, which she slid her middle finger into, biting her lip and closing her eyes sensually for a second before sliding her hands back up her body.

"See something you like?" She asked.

I smirked, "Yeah, my beautiful baby sister, whom I'm deeply in love with."

She looked away, blushing, "Awwww shucks."

We both laughed as Nikki slid into bed with me. She pulled the covers over us, and snuggled close. When she felt my sweats, she looked at me, mildly disappointed, "Why are you wearing these?"

"Well," I started to reply, "I wasn't sure if you wanted to..."

"Off. Now," Nikki commanded, interrupting me.

I quickly slid my sweat pants off, kicking them somewhere under the covers.

"That's better," she said as she snuggled, her hand sliding down my chest, coming to rest on my now growing erection.

Nikki moaned as I gently kissed her neck, sucking and gently rubbing my tongue along her jawline. She squeezed my erection, causing me to moan along with her. She pressed her chest into my side as I rubbed her back.

"Mmmmmm, Nate," Nikki moaned, wrapping her legs around mine, pushing her hips against the side of my leg. I could feel how wet she was, as she slathered my leg with her groin juice.

She pulled my cock toward her, and I instinctively turned onto my side.

"Snuggle with me, big brother," she begged.

I fully turned onto my side, entwining our legs, looking into my sister's eyes as she pressed her chest into mine, and pushed her pussy against my erection. Our lips locked, both kissing each other intensely, as Nikki reached between our legs, grabbed my cock, and rubbed it gently against her pussy until it was in the right position. I felt myself slip into my sister, gently, easily.

"Oh, Nikki," I moaned, holding my sister tightly as she pushed hard against my hips, burying my now throbbing erection inside her lovely pleasure pocket. I pushed back against her, my erection slipping in and out and all around inside her.

"Nathan," Nikki moaned, "I've been wanting this for so long. I've needed you inside me as long as I can remember."

Our hips began a new rhythm, pulling and pushing together faster than before. The sensation was nothing like I'd experienced before. Not only was I making love to the most beautiful woman I'd ever known, but she was also my sister, the one person who had always loved me unconditionally.

"Oh, Nate," Nikki moaned again, "I feel so... wonderful..."

Her hips bucked uncontrollably and she made a small whimper, "Ohhhhhmmmmmm."

I could feel her pussy spasming around my erection, and I began to feel my climax building.

Without thinking about it, I rolled on top of my sister, keeping my erection inside of her.

"Oh, Nathan," she smiled, looking into my eyes, "Yes, please, take control. I want you to take me hard. I give myself to you, fully."

"I love you, Nikki, more than I've ever loved anyone," I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, gently, lovingly. Then, I began to move my hips. My intense cock pushed all the way into her, then slowly pulled out then again, faster this time. And again, faster. And Again. Again. Again. Each thrust increased speed and intensity.

Little gasps and moans escaped Nikki's mouth, slowly becoming squeals, and then...

"OH YES! OH GOD YES! NATHAN!" Nikki screamed louder than she had the previous night as her pussy began clamping down, spasming on my erection as wave after wave of orgasms blew through her. Any concern with getting caught was dwarfed by the ecstasy of the moment. For just a moment I slowed down, to my sisters disappointment.

"MMmmmm, Nathan, Why..." Nikki groaned as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Shhhh," I whispered in her ear, my movements nearly stopping, but still moving slowly, "I don't want this to be over too quickly."

I had felt my climax rushing closer, and I wanted to extend our first time as much as possible. Years of masturbatory expirementation and practice had taught me that if I slow down as I start to feel it building, I can extend the experience. And lead to a more powerful climax. I began kissing Nikki's neck, nibbling at her ear as I slowly slid in and out of her lovely lower region. She moaned, grasping at my back and sides. I kissed her cheeks and lips. I could feel her heavy breathing, along with mine. "Nathan," she whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Nikki," I replied. I could feel my climax beginning to grow. There was no stopping it now. I kissed my sister's lips once more, then began to speed up again. Again I thrusted in and out, speeding up with each thrust, Nikki and my moans growing louder along with them. Soon my hips were bucking uncontrolably.

"Nikki... I..." my meager effort to warn my sister of my impending climax was met with her legs around my body, pulling me all the way into her, her arms pulling my chest to hers, and her lips pressed against mine.

I closed my eyes as the indescribable ecstasy of my climax poured through me. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever felt, full of passion, desire, and love. I could feel wave after wave of semen flooding out of my cock into my sister's loving interior. I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock over and over as our shared orgasm rocked our bodies. My mind began to get fuzzy as my climax slowly came to an end.

Every muscle in my body ached as I nearly collapsed on top of Nikki. I quickly rolled to the side, but she still held me tightly in her grasp. I opened my eyes to see her gazing lovingly at me. She pressed our lips together as we lay there in post orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you, Nathan," she uttered as always, "You're the best big brother ever."

I wanted to stay in that moment with her forever, but my mind wouldn't hold on for long. Soon, exhaustion overtook me, and I drifted off to sleep.

*

I woke up a couple hours later, around midnight. Nikki was snuggled close to me, asleep, her arms still around me. The rain had all but stopped. I realized this meant tonight might be the last night Nikki slept in my room for a while, but I was okay with that. We'd still go out, and do things together.

I suddenly realized I had to pee, so I quietly unwrapped my naked sister from me, and slid out of bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom. When I returned, Nikki was sitting up on the bed, still naked, but smiling.

"Hey, big brother," she laid back down on the bed, "That was wonderful, making love with you. Her legs were spread slightly, and her hand was between them, on her pussy, "You filled me good. Our bed's all wet and sticky."

She ran her other hand along the sheets where the combination of our sexual fluids had soaked a large spot.

"I'll get a towel," I said, then it suddenly hit me, "Wait, OUR bed?"

Nikki giggled, "Yeah, our bed. I plan on spending every night I can here, with you."

She stood up and walked over to me, "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

She wrapped her arms around me. Pulled her chest to mine, and pushed her still-slippery pussy against my again-stiff erection. She whispered into my ear, "You did say I could... sleep with you... any time I wanted ..."

"I did say that, didn't I?" I admitted.

Nikki nodded, "Mmhmm."

She reached down and grabbed my hard cock, "Such a naughty brother, getting hard over his little sister's naked body, wanting to fuck her... again..."

I slid my hands up her body, and began rubbing her breasts, her nipples as hard as ever, "You can talk, little sister. You obviously want your big brother inside you... again."

"Then I guess we're both just naughty siblings. Naughty, horny, siblings," she replied, kissing me on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist. Our tongues began dancing against each other as I reached lower and began fondling her butt.

Nikki pushed her hips into mine and I instinctively lifted her up by the butt, pushing her back against the wall of my room, and pushed my erection up into her glorious sex.

"Ah!" Nikki gasped into my mouth, then continued kissing me while moaning, "Mmmmmmm."

I began thrusting into my sister, each thrust pushing her back into the wall with a loud Thump.

Nikki started laughing and moaning as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

I kept pounding my sister's pussy hard and fast, her moans and gasps driving me on. I could feel her canal contracting over and over and then...

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Nikki's pussy clamped hard onto my cock as her body spasmed. My own climax raced forward, this time I wasn't slowing down. I pumped vigorously into my sister until I, too, was screaming, "Oh, Fuck! Yes!"

"Oh, Fuck! Nate!"

"Nikki!"

My orgasm burst forth, filling my sister yet again with my seed. Her legs held on tightly as our orgasms raged together. After a moment my legs began to get weak and Nikki stood back on the ground as I nearly collapsed back onto the bed. Nikki collapsed on top of me, laughing, kissing my face all over, lips, cheeks, neck.

"I didn't expect that," she said, "but it was awesome."

She rolled over and slowly stood up, "Now I need to go to the bathroom."

"Bring back towels," I suggested as she walked toward the bedroom door.

"Right," she laughed.

I stood up, pulling the covers off the bed. They, too, had been partially soaked by our night time fun. I gathered a clean one from the closet, but before I could put it on the bed, Nikki returned, carrying six towels.

"Don't worry about putting that on yet," she commanded, "We're not done... snuggling."

She winked at me as she placed the towels all over the bed, so the whole thing was covered.

"Ready for round three?" she asked, grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me onto the bed on my back.

I shimmied up so I was fully on the bed as Nikki climbed on the bed and over top of me. Her legs straddled my hips as she leaned down and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"You're such a good brother," she said, " I'm so lucky your my brother."

She crawled up my body, sliding her magnificent bosom along my chest and up to my mouth. I sucked her perky nipples into my mouth one at a time, listening to my sister moan as I did. My hands slid up and down her sides and back as I kissed and sucked on my sister's tits.

"Oh, Nate," she moaned, "You've always been so good to me, protecting me when I was scared, comforting me when I was sad. Spending time with me when I was lonely," she slowly slid back down my body until our eyes met, and her hips were over top of mine, "Is it any wonder I fell in love with you?" She reached down, placing my stiff manhood in her gentle grasp, "I've been in love with my brother for as long as I can remember," she pointed it at her dripping slit, "and my greatest dream came true today," she slowly pushed the head of my cock into her opening, "not the dream of having you inside me, or of making love with you," she pushed down, slowly sliding me further inside, "but the dream of hearing you say that you were in love with me, too," she pushed down until I was completely buried inside her, still looking into my eyes, "I love you, Nathan, my big brother."

I could see tears welling in her eyes, not of sadness or pain, but of joy and love.

"I love you, too, Nicole, my baby sister," I replied, looking back into her eyes, feeling tears welling up in my own eyes, "and I will always be here for you. No matter what."

With an intense smile, Nikki pushed down hard with her hips, and kissed me passionately as she began rocking her hips back and forth.

"Oh, Mmmmmmm YES" Nikki moaned into my mouth.

I also had trouble holding in my vocalizations as the wonderful feeling of my sister's pussy enveloping my cock, contracting around it, and sliding in and out as she squirmed, rocked, and bounced on my cock.

Our tongues danced together between moans. Suddenly, Nikki leaned back, sitting up on my cock, her breasts exposed to the room. My hands went straight to them, fondling them, rubbing and pimching her nipples as she rode me.

Having already cum twice that night, once just a few minutes prior, I could feel I would be able to last a while. That was, until Nikki started moving faster. She began bouncing up and down on my cock like it was a pogo stick, screaming as she did.

"MY! BROTHER! IS! SO! DAMN! SEXY! UUUUUUMMMMM! HIS! COCK! IS! THE! UUUUUUGH! BEST!"

"Nikki!" I nearly screamed as loud, "Dad's... mmmmm.... downstairs, remember!"

Nikki started giggling, then moaning without slowing, "I! DON'T! CARE! MMMMM! He's hungover because... OH GOD! YES! He's upset he got caught cheating on Mom, so I don't care if he... OH! NATHAN! I hope he hears us."

I couldn't tell if she meant it, or if she was just playing up the danger to make it more intense, but either way, it really got me going. Our moans intensified as I began bucking up with each of her down thrusts.

"OH GOD!" Nikki yelled, "YES! NATE!"

Our intense rhythm continued, my pleasure barreling toward its inevitable climax. With one final intense thrust I felt my scrotum boiling with heat as streams of warm semen raced through my lower regions, along my shaft, and burst forth into my sister's contracting vaginal cavity.

"OOOOOHHHHMMMMMMMNNNNNN!" was all I could utter, my brain's higher functions impaired by a flood of adrenaline and oxytocin. My senses all shut down, except the intense pleasure of my orgasm. All I could feel is wave after wave of cum pulsing through my cock and into my sister.

Distantly I heard her screaming, "OH, MY LOVE! BIG BROTHER! NATHAN! YES!"

I could feel her continue riding up and down on my cock as it filled her until, "OHYESMMMMMMMYBROTHERSSSAAAAAAAHHHHHTHEBESSSST!"

I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock, as if it were trying to milk every drop of semen from my body. After what was by far the longest most intense orgasm I'd ever had, I felt Nikki collapse on top of me, my cock now withering inside her.

I held her gently, barely able to hold my arms around her, until she slid off and onto my side, my cock slipping out of her unceremoniously. She kissed my cheek, her eyes unfocused as they closed.

"Thannnkkyou, Nathhhan,"she slurred her words, "You're the besssst big brother evvver."

High on post-coital neurochemicals, we both lay there, covered in an admixture of cum and sweat, and fell asleep.

*

When my eyes opened again, it was morning. Nikki was already awake, looking into my eyes. The sun was shining through my window, illuminating my sister's face and body. Maybe it was the remnants of oxytocin in my head, but she looked more beautiful now than I'd ever seen her.

"Good morning," I said, softly.

"Good morning, my love," she replied, then kissed me gently on the lips. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly.

We laid there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's touch.

"I've been thinking," Nikki broke the silence.

"About what?" I asked.

"You said you'd never leave me again, that we'd always be together," She paused.

"I promise," I replied.

"I believe you," she continued, "but if Mom and Dad split up, I don't think we'll be able to live together, at least not for a while."

I started to respond, but Nikki put a finger on my lips, shushing me.

"I want to finish college," she explained, "and I can only do that if Mom and Dad continue to pay for it. I wouldn't be able to afford it even if I got a job, and I know you can't afford it either. And if Mom and Dad split up, I doubt either of them will be able to keep the house and they both will be forced to rent a smaller place."

I again wanted to ask her what she was getting at, but her finger remained on my lips.

"Plus, it's probably best if you got your own place, since I know you could afford it with your job. I can move in with Mom or Dad, whoever is willing to help pay for my college, and when I graduate, I can move in with you. What do you think?"

She finally removed her finger from my lips.

"You'd be okay without seeing me for another four years?" I asked, "I don't think I could do that."

"Don't be silly," she replied, "You'd have to get an apartment near wherever I end up, whether with Mom or Dad, and we'll see each other all the time, and even go out on dates every week or so. We just won't be able to spend the night together for a while."

I thought about it for a moment, then replied, "I'm sure we can plan some alone time somehow. Maybe not all the time, but every few months or so we can find an excuse to spend the night together somewhere."

Nikki smiled, "I've always wanted to go camping. That seems like a lot of fun."

Suddenly a thought occurred to me, "But what about thunder? Will you be okay sleeping alone when thunderstorms come through?"

Nikki giggled, then kissed me on the cheek, "Nathan, I haven't been afraid of thunder since I was twelve years old."

We both burst out laughing.

*

Mom came home around ten o'clock that morning and told us what had happened when she went to Dad's work the day before. When she arrived at his boss's office, he told her that Dad wasn't working that day, and that he must be somewhere else. In a fit of vengeful lust, Mom had convinced Dad's boss to fuck her there in the office. Apparently Dad had actually been called in to help a different department, because he went to his boss's office to inform him of a situation, and he caught him and Mom in the act. Mom accused Dad of cheating, which he admitted to, then quit, telling Mom she should stay with her parents, and came home.

Despite how loud Nikki and I had been that night, Dad didn't hear a thing. Or if he did, he didn't say anything about it.

Over the next two weeks things got really awkward, with Mom coming over every few days to get more of her stuff. Nikki and I made love together every night until Dad had to sell the house because he couldn't afford the Mortgage on his own salary, so things turned out pretty much how Nikki had predicted. Mom lived with her parents for another month, then rented a two-bedroom apartment that she and Nikki moved into. Mom and Dad both contributed to her college, but Dad moved a few hours away, near where the rest of his family lived. I rented a small one-bedroom apartment near my job, which happened to be close to where Mom and Nikki were staying. I visited them almost every day, and Nikki and I went on dates and talked on the phone every night. We didn't get to sleep together again for several months, when we could finally plan our camping trip. But that's a story for another time...