Scared Stiff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dim light I saw Beth's eyes. It seemed as if she was somewhere else, lost somewhere in a fantasy or pulled deeper into the reality that was in front of her. When she finally spoke it sounded like it came from another person. "Yes. Yes, I want this."

The undertaker once again produced the small stone and drew the unseen mark on Beth's forehead.

Next the undertaker turned to me and licked his lips, looking me up and down. My cock was throbbing over what I had just watched with Beth and Veronica and there was no hiding it, the front of my loose jeans tented out. Just being around such a sexually charged environment had practically pushed me to the edge, I could feel the cum already beginning to trickle from my engorged tip.

"You poor kid," he said while staring into my eyes. "You're not going to last a moment in there. And then...your fun is going to be over." Before I could say a word he turned to Veronica and called to her, "You, come here and grab his cock." A hard emphasis on the last word, so there would be no mistaking what he had asked her to do.

A grin crossed Veronica's face and she obeyed, as if in a trance. What should have been thrilling instead filled me with fear, fear that I was going to cum all myself before we even got to what was next with our night. My balls trembled like a weakening dam struggling to hold back the inevitable deluge.

Confidently Veronica slid her hand inside my pants, pressing her body close to mine as she did. "How's this?" she whispered in my ear. I had no response. My entire body was stiff, not just my cock. As her hands encircled my rock hard shaft, the man spoke again. As before his words were an order that wasn't to be questioned. It was clear that he was in charge. I was surprised to find that somehow this comforted me, I didn't need to be the one moving anything forward.

"One long stroke is all he gets. I don't want the kids night ending already." Over his pants he stroked his own cock, a devilish grin on his wicked face as he watched Veronica obey his command. She started at the tip of my dick, two fingers squeezing my head and pulling out a sticky strand that she dragged slowly along the rigid length and left me slick. Veronica took her time with her one allotted stroke, never stopping but moving oh so slowly until she reached the base.

I clenched my insides and held back, though a part of me was so desperate to let go. To release my cum all over Veronica's hand, to have Beth see it all go down right next to her. But then Veronica's hand was gone and I was safe, momentarily, from both the temptation and the threat of it. She pulled her hand away and leaned in close to me again.

"Nice cock, Brett. Maybe we'll see some more of it?" She seemed transformed. In the brief time I knew her she never seemed to be a wilting flower but the change in her was unexpected, at least to me. So much more than Beth and I, she seemed comfortable with the situation that we found ourselves in.

From beside us Beth watched slack jawed at what just happened. Her thick nipples were as prominent as before and I would have sworn that I saw her legs tremble. "I...uh...maybe I'm not so...," her stuttered words were cut off by Veronica running her cum dampened fingers across her roommate's lips.

"Hush, Beth. We're going to have a good time." Beth nodded and I saw a hungry smile crack at her lips and she looked over at me with wide eyes. I returned the look, letting her know that I was game for whatever this night held.

The undertaker chuckled a cold laugh at Veronica's comment. "I guess you could call it that. Time for you kids to head inside." With a flourish he peeled open the curtain of the wooden stall and brought the world back to us, gesturing for us to follow the path outside that led up to the house. As I walked past him he placed a hand on my chest, stopping me momentarily as he took his stone and marked my forehead. All three of us now bore the mark of the beast.

Together we joined the line of the others that were waiting to get into the haunted house. The mark that we now all had was invisible, looking around there was no way of knowing if the others around us agreed to the same pact that we entered into. Or was it just us? It couldn't be, though it certainly felt like the three of us were now a part of something...special.

Further up the line I could see Tiffany looking back to us repeatedly, her thin face peering over her shoulder and scanning the crowd. Tiff's light eyes carried a sense of frustration that was obvious, I don't think that she actually wanted whatever we were getting into but the fact that we were now a part of something that she didn't have access to was frustrating her. I looked over at the two women I was with and knew that I had made the right decision. It didn't seem as if Beth or Veronica noticed their roommate, they didn't seem to be looking at all.

Just a couple of places ahead in the line of Tiffany and Tom were the three older women from the concessions line. Like before they stuck close to one another, each of them gripping the arm of another woman and repeatedly leaning in close to whisper to one another. I watched them closely and sensed a tension that I didn't see on the other folks in line. All around them people had the look of those that fear the unknown, an apprehension about what will come next.

The women came across the opposite way. Whatever emotion they were feeling; excitement, regret, fear, was because they knew what was coming for them.

"Well, I guess that fanzine wasn't lying," Veronica said to the two of us as we ambled closer to the entrance of the old house. She reached out her long arms and grabbed each of us by the hand, leading both Beth and myself closer to the entrance. I followed willingly but it was clear that Veronica was our shepherd. If she could have cut the line and ran ahead to get to what was next I had no doubt that she would have.

We existed apart from the people around us; on edge teenagers, horror junkies, and locals having a night out. To them we looked no different, whatever mark the undertaker had made on us was invisible. I saw the bloody mark on the foreheads of the ones that felt that they were brave. But we knew that we had a greater secret that was waiting to emerge. Surely there would be more than the brief encounter in the stall, but how it would unfold still remained a mystery. I found the secret nature of it to be an enormous turn on. It allowed my imagination to run wild and I pictured the debauchery that awaited inside. I could see Veronica straddled above me riding my cock like a woman possessed. Beth's massive tits swinging wildly as she was bent over, fucked from behind. A stranger who wanted nothing more than to suck the life out of my rock hard cock.

The three of us were silent as we shuffled along among the crowd and crept closer to the haunted house entrance. I hoped that their thoughts were in the same place that mine were.

As we arrived at the front doors of the haunted house the line operators were slowing the groups down and putting more distance between each bunch of people. Moments ago a group of teenagers were just a couple of steps behind us, and two twenty something on a first date were not more than a couple of paces ahead. But as we crossed the threshold inside we found ourselves alone for the first time and an uneasy feeling settled over the three of us.

A strobe light pulsed in the small foyer of the house and lit up our surroundings; an overturned table smeared with blood and a shattered vase next to it, a dingy carpet, and an old grandfather clock about to reach midnight. An open set of french doors led deeper into the house and I could faintly see the couple that was ahead of us making their way slowly through the darkness.

Each pulse of the strobe light also revealed a mark on the foreheads of Veronica and Beth. The flashing was quick and I couldn't make out what it was but I could tell by their expression that I must have had the same. We froze for a second and looked at one another and before we could react the wooden cabinet of the clock swung open, presenting us with a set of stairs leading down. The strange symbol that was on the heads of the women was also projected in the darkness where the steps led. It was circular with two sharp points coming from it like a set of horns.

The left hand path was open to us.

Beth, normally so quiet and reserved, moved first and dashed to the secret passage. She reached for my hand and tugged me behind her. The strobe light made her movement look like a stop motion film and in frozen moments I saw her tits bounce up almost to her chin, the next frame they were crashing back into her and her gray sweatshirt was splayed wide from the mass of them. "Let's do it!" she squealed, her voice rising above the organ and pipe music that blared around us.

Veronica followed and the three of us went down the steps into the darkness. The cabinet closed behind us and sealed us off from the rest of the house.

The steps led into a stone cellar that was lit by a series of electric torches mounted on sconces that cast the room in a dim, flickering light. The air was sticky and warm. As we neared the bottom of the steps the sound of moaning increased. At first it sounded like a wail, something meant to frighten or scare off. But then it became inviting instead, the cries shifting to the primal sounds of sex. There was a raw timbre to it, an uneven cadence that made the moans and cries sound real.

I looked at my two companions and I could tell by their expressions that they were thinking the same thing as me. "I don't think that's a soundtrack. That sounds like people actually fucking." Veronica nodded with a smile while Beth just stood there, eyes wide and her hands nervously pulling at the hem of her sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I think you're right," Veronica agreed. "Hey listen, I don't know what exactly we're in for here. The fanzine didn't really get into details. But...let's have fun with it. Okay?" She looked to the two of us for an answer. In the dim light she cut an imposing figure. Tall and lean, the pale skin of her tits practically glowing in the near darkness. Her short leather skirt came no further than halfway down her thighs.

I nodded in agreement. "Sure. Let's do whatever it is people do here." I was so excited that I felt like my cock was going to tear through my pants. Without thought I reached down and squeezed myself to relieve some tension, to give myself a brief respite from the fire that was building inside of me. Veronica's eyes tracked my movements, lingering on the outline of my swollen dick.

"Okay...okay...," Beth added her consent and then paused, as if she had more to say. "But let's keep whatever it is that we do down here private. I'll feel better knowing that it's just between us. Is that cool? I don't want stuff getting around."

I immediately agreed. "Yes. For sure." Beth's proposal seemed to open the door to all sorts of possibilities, whatever inhibitions that we may have been feeling seemed to vanish with her words.

"You got it, babe." Veronica reached out and put a hand on Beth's shoulder. Her fingers moved along her arm slowly until she reached her hand. "Your secret is safe with me."

Suddenly the three of us felt like a team, like some sort of perverted Scooby Doo gang set to explore the mystery of the sex filled haunted house. We had embarked on this little adventure together and were going to follow it to the end. With our privacy pact settled, we took stock of our surroundings and spread out around the circular room.

The room wasn't very large, no more than fifteen feet across. Old stone walls and a cracked stone floor gave it the dampness of a basement space. Aside from the stairs that we entered from there were two adjacent doorways that led out of the room. The moaning got louder as I approached the doors, the sounds were obviously coming from beyond one of the two.

"It's hot in here," Beth said from over my shoulder as she walked up behind me. "I'm taking this off." I spun my head around in time to see Beth peeling off her baggy sweatshirt. For a brief second her small belly was exposed, a strip of light flesh bubbling up from the waist of her jeans. Beneath the sweatshirt she had on an old tee shirt, the letters spelling Sonic Youth stretched wide by her generous tits. While the sweatshirt had made Beth's body seem boxy, the removal of it shattered that myth and put an emphasis on her curves. She was thick but the darkness highlighted her exaggerated outline. Not even bothering to hide my stare, I let my eyes linger on her. Veronica did the same.

She tossed the sweatshirt to her roommate. "You mind putting that in your backpack?"

"Not at all. It is hot in here, I'm sure that's intentional. Anything else?" Veronica looked at me. She unslung her bag and put it in the ground and began to remove the light jacket she had on, keeping her eyes on me the entire time. I could feel Beth's gaze as well.

I unbuttoned the flannel shirt I was wearing and tossed it to Veronica, leaving me in a tee shirt as well. Something inside of me sparked and I felt a surge of sexual energy pulse through my balls and make its way into every part of me. Maybe it was the charged environment. Maybe it was having an audience. Whatever it was, I liked it and wanted more.

My shirt was off in a second and then I kicked off my sneakers, pulling my jeans off and leaving it all in a heap at my feet. For an unknown reason I felt a confidence that I never knew before. Normally I took things slow as I battled hesitation and plotted a deliberate course. But in a flash the decision was behind me and I was ready to move on to the next thing. Standing there in my underwear in front of Beth and Veronica felt incredible. My cock was obviously hard and pitched out the front of my boxers, threatening to pop out of the flap. A growing wet spot was visible even in the darkness and I made no effort to hide how I was feeling.

"Anything else?" I threw Veronica's words back at the two of them.

"Here's something. An offering." Veronica's hand reached up her skirt and pulled down her panties, black and lacy. Her skirt rode up and I saw that her fishnet stockings were thigh highs. Just an inch or two above the hem of the skirt was her bare flesh. She stepped out of the panties and tossed them into the pile with my own clothes. The scent of her dampness mixed with the aroma of the basement and fueled the fire that was growing between all of us. I wasn't the only one excited.

"Hmmm...what to do?" Beth pondered with playfulness in her voice. Her fingers ran along the waist of her pants and down the button fly, pulling at the closure slightly. Veronica and I stared hungrily and waited for what came next. I became aware that the moaning in the adjacent room was getting louder and the throbbing of my cock had synched with it, the shaft pulsing with each deep rumble and the wet spot expanding from the motion.

With her small audience watching, Beth undid her pants and wiggled out of them. She was left standing in just her shirt and a pair of plain cotton underwear. Her underwear were overwhelmed by the size of her lower half. Thick creamy thighs fed into a wide ass that seemed larger now that it wasn't contained by her jeans. Beth placed a hand on the wall for balance and leaned forward to slip back into her sneakers, her tits swinging forward from the movement. From my viewpoint adjacent to her I watched her two ass cheeks swallow up the strip of cotton and vanish into the deep crevasse of her butt. After standing Beth swiped her finger behind her and fished it out with a flourish.

"Are we ready to move on?" Veronica gathered up our discarded clothes and jammed it all into her backpack. She stood and swung the satchel over her shoulders.

"Let's go," announced Veronica and she walked to the closed door that seemed to be the source of the moaning. She gestured to indicate she wanted to open the door and looked at me for confirmation. I nodded in agreement and followed closely behind, my eyes on her leather skirt, Beth no more than one step behind me. Veronica pushed the door open and led us through to a wide hallway.

Like the circular entrance chamber, the hallway was lit by rows of electric torches that alternated on each side of the hall. The walls of the hall were painted to resemble barred prison cells. There were about a half dozen of them that spanned the length of the hall. Slowly the three of us walked down the hallway and examined the painted doors further.

"It looks like a prison," Beth said. She placed her hand on the plywood and knocked against it. "It also sounds hollow, like there's something behind it." The wall that she was touching was painted to show an occupied cell. Beyond the bars was a naked man on a stool, his head hung low in shame. "Alright, this is already creepy."

I turned my attention to the cell on my left. Rather than a barred prison, this section was painted to resemble a dark cell that contained a woman in a pillory. Her face was covered in shadow and her wrists were bound in the wooden restraints. She wore a stained and ripped puritanical outfit, casting her as an unfortunate soul akin to someone out of the Salem witch trials. I reached up and touched the wood, running my hand along her shadowed face...

...SLAM!

A section of the painting dropped down and revealed a set of sagging breasts inches from me. I jumped back, startled and reeling from the sudden change. Not much more than the woman's torso was visible to me but I could tell that she was restrained similar to the witch in the painting. Her back was arched and her breasts hung freely, swinging from her body like a clock's pendulum.

"Holy shit...," I said aloud.

"Damn." Veronica's voice came from behind me. "Would you look at that?"

Aside from her tits, the woman was totally anonymous. It was strange to see something so intimate and to lack any other connection. It wasn't lost on me that if I wanted to touch them there would be nothing to stop me. The women's tits hung low, if she were to be standing straight up they would probably hang almost to her belly button. At their roots her breasts were thin, the mass of her breasts settling towards the bottom and crashing into one another as they swayed. Her nipples and areolas were dark and much larger than I had ever seen.

"Go ahead, touch her," Veronica encouraged. "It's what she is here for. What we are all here for. Can't you sense it? There is a feeling running through me that screams out to just give in to whatever you want to do." I felt it too, even if I wasn't ready to admit it.

I could feel Veronica waiting to see what I would do. I didn't want to think, I just wanted to react and give in to what I wanted and touch the tits dangling in front of me. But I had a hard time, it didn't seem right to just touch this unknown woman. What would Beth and Veronica think? How would I feel about it later? I was hesitating...

"Do it," Veronica was more forceful this time and I obeyed.

With both hands I reached out and grabbed the woman's breasts. They were warm and soft, pliable in my hands as I kneaded at them. From the other side of the wood I heard the imprisoned witch moan. It sounded like much needed relief, a desire fulfilled. I continued to squeeze her tits until I felt a wet spot in my palms and I pulled one hand away to examine it.

The inside of my hand was coated with a thin, chalky substance. Looking back inside the cell I saw milky beads dripping from the women's engorged nipples. Like from a trickling faucet, thick drops fell into the darkness and were replaced by the next in line, a continuous drip of breast milk vanishing somewhere below.

It was unlike anything that I had ever seen but its effect on me was undeniable and immediate. My cock was rock hard from the sight and feel of the feast in front of me. Blood pumped through my body and heightened all my senses, all of the increase in my awareness directed to the exposed tits. I reached for her nipples and squeezed and tugged at them, draining the liquid from her like an overburdened beast.