Scared Stiff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Let her pleasure belong to Baal!" The exotic woman stroked the long staff that she carried with obvious desire, her own body beginning to writhe as the energy in the room approached a climax. With the staff now between her legs she mounted it like a broomstick, pumping and thrusting along its length. Seemingly in response my own body began to gyrate against Beth, pantomiming the gestures of the priestess. My cock grew harder with each stroke of the staff.

In the red glow of the room I could see a liquid beginning to trickle from the capped tip of the holy spear. The priestess carried on her revelry and the liquid spread along the shaft of the staff.

One of the men, the shadow of his goat head cast menacingly against the red wall, crawled atop the altar and mounted Veronica's spread legs, his throbbing cock pressed against her glistening opening. The other man stood at the head of the altar and gripped Veronica by her cheeks, turning her face so that the massive head of his hungry cock rested on her lips. She opened her mouth to receive him and an otherworldly moan escaped, a sound so raw in its desire that it resonated through my body. In Beth's too, her legs trembling as the sound washed over us.

In front of me, Beth dropped to all fours and offered herself up completely. To me, but to anyone or anything that was in the room with us as well. Her ass looked up at me and the spell was complete. Like an animal in heat, Beth pressed her chest to the ground to angle her rear up at me as sharply as she could. From beneath her torso the abundant flesh of her tits bubbled out, spilling away from her and pooling on the floor.

Without hesitation I mounted her like a steed and sheathed my throbbing cock inside of her pussy. Slowly at first I began to slide in and out of her, building a rhythm in time with Veronica's moans and the grunts that had replaced the chanting of the men. On each backstroke Beth pressed her ass against me and allowed me no escape, not even for a moment. We moved as a single unit, pleasure and desire personified on the floor of this sex temple.

From in front of her throne the priestess controlled the room like a puppeteer. She stroked the thick shaft of the tipped staff with a steady pulse, the same beat that all of our bodies moved to. At times she slowed the cadence and we responded in kind with slowed movements of our own. We sped up our fucking when the priestess pumped wildly at her rod.

"There is no pleasure without Baal's blessing! But the beast must feed too!" The cries of the priestess were reaching a fevered pitch to match the energy of the room. As she yelled out her last sentence my eyes locked with hers and she repeated herself, "The beast must feed too!" For the first time I noticed a dark spot in the wall next to the woman. A hole, some faint imagery around it that I couldn't make out.

Beth's ass was a jiggling mass of flesh as I pounded into her with a ferocity that shocked me, though I welcomed the unlocking of this raw part of me. Inside of me I could feel my release building. My entire body was being taken over by the rising power that spread from my balls and into every part of my essence. Never before had a sexual feeling felt so complete and without compilation or reservation. I was here to fuck, to get off with all the others around me. Each time I slammed into her ass Beth was pushed a little closer to the ground from the driving force, her knees spreading further apart until she was practically on her stomach. Neither of us had any regard for how we looked or sounded, how we felt was all that mattered in this moment.

The energy in the room had transformed the two of us into a single beast, bound together in the pursuit of pleasure.

Atop the altar Veronica was being penetrated by the two cocks of the acolytes. The goat man between her legs was holding her by the hips and sliding in and out of her easily with long, deep strokes. Each time his thick cock head entered her body she let out a moan that matched one of Beth's. Both women's sounds were rising in intensity, beginning to crest.

The other man alternated between fucking Veronica's mouth between her moans, and rubbing his cock along the length of her face. Her tongue lashed out at his rod whenever it left her mouth and dragged along her skin. The restraints held her loosely in place but she thrashed her body as put as she could. Despite the cock buried inside of her, Veronica wanted more, as much as she could get.

"Aaaaahhhhh," the priestess shouted and Veronica and Beth matched her sound in tandem. Beth's snatch quivered around my cock and clamped down with fury. She reached back and held me in place while the pleasure coursed through her body. Her body twisted and her tits swung chaotically from the throes of the spasm that seemed to be taking over. I put a hand on each ass cheek for leverage and dug into her as deep as I could.

"Ahhh...fu....,"gibberish poured from her mouth and she continued to buck wildly as she rode the wave of her continuing orgasm.

I was ready to unleash everything I had inside of her. My cock was tingling with energy, all of the power that was traveling from my body had collected along the shaft of my cock and was waiting to break free. I tried to let go...and instead the energy stayed where it was. The pleasure was almost unbearable, it was too much for me to handle and I felt like I would explode if I didn't get off. But again it didn't move. That pre-orgasm feeling, those fleeting moments of ecstasy when you have crossed the point of no return and given into your lust, never ended. It stayed where it was, hiding just beyond the swollen head of my cock.

"The beast must feed," the priestess repeated again. I saw that her hand had slowed on her staff to not much more than a slight movement. My eyes were drawn to the hole in the wall next to her. I looked back to her and she smiled a wicked grin and nodded her head.

I couldn't take the feeling in my dick any longer. Without relief I thought that I would die a little death, that my body would rupture from the inside and burn up. Beth's pussy had released its iron grip on my cock and I pulled out of her. The moment I did she completely collapsed to the floor and rolled over onto her back. Her pussy was wide open and glistening, gaping from where I had left her. The flesh of her tits spilled to her sides and covered most of her torso. Even as the tension built inside of me I took a split second to finally see her nipples. Her areolas, like her tits, were oversized. Pink in color, they blended in with her light breasts and were almost invisible. I reached across her body and pinched one of her nipples as I stood up, pulling her tits upward slightly and then letting it smash back into her body.

Gripped in my fist, my cock was harder than I had ever felt it. Harder than I imagined I could be. I wanted to touch myself and to feel it, I stroked along my length furiously as I walked over to the throne of the priestess on buckling legs.

The robe of the priestess hung loosely from her shoulders and her large, dark nipples stuck out far from her body. She ran one hand along her side, touching exaggerated hips, slender waist, before finally coming to rest between her legs.

But it wasn't the priestess that I had come for. Instead I plunged my cock into the waiting hole nearby, shoving it into the darkness and the unknown. I pressed my body as close to the wall as I could to get as much of my dick through the opening and into whatever waited for me on the other side.

"Yes! Feed the beast!" The priestess pumped the staff with two hands and her eyes were wide with ecstasy. Throughout the room the moans and the grunts intensified, finally reaching their explosive peak.

I found an eager mouth waiting for me on the other side and in an instant I unloaded my cum into it. All the pent up sexual energy that was inside me came exploding out in a tidal wave of semen. My cock pumped and flexed in a way that I had never known. The cum left me not in spurts or successive blasts, but rather in what felt like a continuous stream.

The mouth on the other side was more than a willing receptacle. It pulled everything out of me, sucking at my shaft to leave nothing remaining. Thick lips encircled me and the mouth began to feed on my cock, a steady suction that gradually began to numb the overwhelming pleasure that I had been experiencing. I placed my palms on the wall in front of me and leaned forward for support. I could barely move from the stunning power of my release but the mouth kept on sucking, hungry for every bit that remained inside of me.

"Such an eager disciple you are," a warm hand ran the length of my back and steadied my shaking body. The priestess leaned over my right shoulder and continued her caress. Her other hand was holding her staff but no longer stroking it. From the tip of it dribbled out a thick, creamy liquid. "Baal is most pleased with all of you. Today he has given you all a gift that you will always have. A moment of true, absolute pleasure. Sex is the only way to experience such a blessing."

The woman still possessed the commanding presence she wielded since we entered the room. But it had changed from a dominating force to a more welcoming one.

"I...," I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. My mind was still spinning from the most powerful orgasm of my life and I just needed to collect my thoughts. Through the opening the mouth still suckled at my softening cock. I pulled back from it and the mouth resisted, sucking harder to keep me in place. Finally, with a pop I came free and my cock was once again my own.

I let myself slump to the ground and realized how drained I was. Looking around I saw that Beth and Veronica were in a similar fatigued condition. Beth had rolled back onto her stomach and was looking over at me. She was perched on her elbows and the eerie light of the room made her cleavage look as endless as a maze. Brown hair hung haphazardly in her face and her cheeks were flushed as red as the crimson shade of the room.

Our eyes met and we both smiled and exchanged a conspiratorial look. The look was less that of lovers in a post sex euphoria and more shock and acknowledgement as to what had just happened.

Veronica was still atop the altar but the straps holding her in place had been undone and they dangled off the edges of the gray stone. Her legs were spread and a thick river of cum flowed out from her. The liquid matted her dark pubic hair and clumped together, sticking to her thighs and coating her wide open pussy. As I was staring she sat up and looked over at me. Her face was in a similar cum coated state. One eye was closed shut and thick globs of jizz were plastered throughout her hair. She looked around the room and started laughing.

"Fuck yeah," she managed to get out between chuckling snorts that caused cum to dislodge and splatter on the altar, "I was right about all of this. Can you believe this?" My first thought was that she was delirious, that she had been fucked crazy. But then I thought for a moment and knew that she was right.

"This ruled. I mean...it couldn't have been better," I added.

Beth chimed in, sitting up and stretching out her curvy body. "For sure. I don't know who this Baal is, but he can fuck me anytime that he wants." Beth looked at me when she spoke that last part and I knew that I would play Baal for her anytime that she wanted. But her words were also an acknowledgement that there was something in this room greater than a haunted house.

The priestess had returned to her throne and was watching over all of us, the look of lust already returning to her face. "Be careful what you ask for, young lady, Baal is known to take what he wants. But now your time here has ended and your way home is clear. Go now. And take the lesson of Baal with you." She gestured to a portion of the red wall that was now slightly ajar, revealing a passage that led out of the room.

I felt my strength coming back to me and I stood up slowly. Once on my feet I walked over to Beth and helped her up. The two masked men were wiping their cum from Veronica with dark towels and in moments the three of us were ready to move on. What remained of our clothing was in Veronica's bag. With the exception of some footwear we were all nude. Veronica's stockings were shredded and barely resembled clothing at this point. I didn't even know where my boxers had wound up.

"Should we get dressed?" I peeked into the exit passage and saw a dimly lit hallway, much like the others that we had been in. But at the far end of it there was a point of light and I could faintly hear the music that we had heard from the parking lot and the concession area. It looked like the end of the trip for us.

"Honestly, I don't really want to," Beth confessed. "I mean, I know that we have to put some clothes on and leave at some point. But I really like it here. This place knows what it is and I think that's great." Her thick nipples were already stiffening, as was my sagging cock. I couldn't help myself and I reached out and touched her tits. I wanted to feel their full weight in my hands before we left, I couldn't know if we would be back here again.

"Well, we can't just stay in this room," Veronica pointed out the truth, looking over at the priestess back on her throne. "These guys probably need to reset the area or do whatever they do to be ready for the next group. And...I think that Baal would want them to have the same experience that we had. That seems fair, right?"

"It does."

"Yeah. We want to stay on Baal's good side."

"Besides, we can always come back."

The three of us pushed open the door into the concealed passage and gently shut it behind us. In the darkness of the hallway we opened Veronica's backpack and pulled out the clothing that was still in there. We helped each other dress, holding one another for balance and stealing some cheap feels along the way, and made our way towards the exit light. At the end of the hallway was a set of stairs that led up to a door, the light was coming from around its edges and was just enough illumination that we could actually see one another.

Beth was the most presentable, or at least the one who was dressed the most like the person who entered. Her hair was a mess but she was relatively unscathed. She had her jeans and her sweatshirt. Somewhere in the altar chamber she had lost her bra, she commented that it was an offering to her new deity, and her tits bounced freely as she crept up the steps.

Veronica was a mess. Her makeup was running down her face in thick streaks, sections of her hair were matted with dried cum, and what remained of her clothes were stretched, torn, or ripped in some way. She had enough moxy to make it look somewhat intentional, but it didn't hold up to scrutiny. Anyone giving her more than a cursory glance would know that she was just fucked real good. I think that she liked it.

Maybe I looked alright in my jeans and flannel shirt, but my undershirt and boxers were gone. My cock also refused to go fully soft, existing somewhere in a swollen state that my baggy jeans couldn't entirely conceal.

The door led to a rear entrance to the concession area that was filled with picnic tables and some open spaces for gathering. Looking behind us when we exited I saw that we had emerged from the basement of the mansion, a section that seemed to be well away from the other parts of the house that were used as part of the attraction. The haunted house was still going strong and I had no idea how long we had actually been down there.

We quickly made our way through the picnic area and back to the parking lot. The lot was still mainly full and there was a long line of people queued up for entry into the haunted house. Looking over them I couldn't help but wonder how many of them knew the secret of the place. How many of these otherwise normal looking people were planning on an experience that was anything but typical? A part of me wanted to get back in line and do it all over again.

I exchanged a look with Beth and Veronica and I could tell that we were all having the same thought. Instead we continued our walk back to the car and found Tiff and Tom waiting for us, sitting on the hood and looking bored.

"It's about time. We've been waiting forever for the three of you. We almost left without you, I have a study group in the morning and I need to get some sleep before it," there was a feeling of jealousy in Tiff's voice that came through more than whatever anger she was trying to portray. Her eyes widened as we got closer and she got a clear look at the state that we were in. "What the fuck happened to you?"

Tom just smiled as he looked over the three of us. "Did you all have a good time? Was the secret haunted house everything that you wanted it to be?"

The three of us exchanged looks with one another. It was Veronica who answered.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Her words were directed at Tiff. She just shook her head in disgust and rolled her eyes.

Beth and I stayed silent as we all got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I looked back at the old manor, framed by a blood red sky. I turned to Veronica.

"You got any other secrets in that zine?"