"Scared You Might Like It?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so, finally, Grace pushed herself up onto quivering legs and, hurriedly, pulled her thong and jeans back up. Her bottom still burned -- and now, so too did the cheeks on her face as common sense returned and she realised she was stood in Klare's living room post-spank and trying to play it off as a perfectly normal thing to happen.

"So what did you think?" asked Klare, the ice shattering at her words.

"I liked it," admitted Grace -- then her hands came to cover her face as it roared with embarrassment. "I can't believe you saw my..."

"That's what proper discipline feels like," replied Klare with a smile. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I didn't think I would," admitted Grace, her hands slowly retreating from her face, her cheeks still glistening with the stripes of tears. "But... it was something else. It felt different from anything I've ever felt before."

"Good." Klare shook her head in something which looked like wonder.

"What?"

"You're just very cute." Grace sniffed at the allegation. "You said you needed to get going?"

"Oh..." Grace glanced at the clock above the doorway -- it was eleven in the evening. "Oh! Shit!" She scrambled to the door.

"Someone's in a hurry," laughed Klare, standing to walk Grace out.

"I've got an early start tomorrow," Grace explained breathlessly, her hand absent-mindedly rubbing her jeans-clad bottom. "But, uh..."

"Uh...?" Klare sniggered.

"It was... nice to meet you." Grace swallowed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say."

"It was nice to meet you too, Grace." Klare smiled and reached past her to open the door to the hallway. "Come over anytime."

"Maybe I will," Grace said with a grin, as she stepped out.

12