Scarjo's Fuck-My-Fan Contest Pt. 01

Story Info
A lucky fan wins a contest to fuck Scarlett Johansson.
2.2k words
3.59
5.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters, names, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author does not endorse or condone any actions depicted in this story. If any part of this story resembles real-life experiences, it is purely coincidental.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON FUCK-MY-FAN CONTEST PART I

MONDAY MARCH 6TH - 5:15 A.M.

"Hello?" A rather deep voice answered on the other line after a couple rings from the telephone. The voice sounded both groggy and raspy, as if we had awakened someone from their slumber. I glanced over at my wrist watch to discover we were making this call at 5:15 a.m. I clenched my teeth in an awkward smile and cringed over at my business partner; delivering a face that said, "We may have jumped the gun a little too early here."

The famous 39-year old Hollywood starlet, Scarlett Johansson, smiled from ear to ear at the sound of the receiver's voice, despite his obvious grogginess that is. She held the phone's speaker closer to her plumped lips and greeted our special guest.

"Good morning! Am I speaking to a Jackson Days?" She asked in an enthusiastic voice that was comparable to that of a Disney princess.

There was silence followed by a couple rustling noises that we could only imagine was caused by our guest's body swiftly getting out of bed.

"Yeah. Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah this is Jackson." The voice said, sounding both nervous and out of breath. Based on his reaction, we were pretty sure Jackson knew who was calling him. He didn't sound groggy anymore! Scarlett placed her fingers over the telephone's microphone as she attempted to keep in her giggles. She closed her eyes and refused to look at me. If she did, she knew she would bust out laughing; the same kind of laugh one would make if a baby did something cute. After a couple moments of collecting herself, she began to speak again. "Hi Jackson. It's nice to hear your voice. Do you know who's calling?" Scarlett asked.

"I mean, I have a good idea but, I'm gonna be really disappointed if I'm wrong."

"Well, let's not make you go through any disappointment now. Here, we'll start over." Scarlett cleared her throat. "Good morning, Mr. Jackson Days! This is Scarlett Johansson calling. How are you?"

...

Silence. I imagined this was the part where the young lad was left speechless, jaw on the floor, heart and mind racing.

"Jackson you still there?" Scarlett asked.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, of course I'm here. Hi Ms. Johansson..." He said rather sheepishly.

Scarlett giggled. "Jackson, we're calling because I wanted to personally congratulate you and let you know that you are the winner of my first ever Fuck-My-Fan contest! I personally reviewed your entry and found your reddit page with all the...uh, what do you call it...cum tributes you've done for me and...I couldn't let the opportunity of getting someone like you on my Onlyfans page slip." Scarlett explained, smiling the entire time. I kept the camera focused on Scarlett while she awaited a reaction, but again...silence.

The poor lad had just picked up his jaw from the floor only to have it fall again, I thought.

"You-you-uh- you saw those?" Jackson stumbled as he asked his question.

"If I hadn't seen those, I wouldn't be calling right now." Scarlett giggled. "They were very very very nice..."

"Wow," he spoke. "Is this, is this like a prank?"

Scarlett looked up at me. We locked eyes and then explained, "no. No, you really won! This is happening, Jackson."

More silence.

"Jackson?" I spoke up, projecting my voice loud enough for Scarlett's phone to pick it up. "Jackson, this Mr. Kyle. I'm Ms Johansson's assistant. I assist her with running the Onlyfans account, and make arrangements for her film shoots. Do you have a couple minutes for me to explain what this process will look like?"

"Um, yeah. Yeah, go for it." He said.

"Excellent! So, Jackson, even though you may not see it this way, it is you doing this favor for us. Which means, Ms Johansson and I will make this as smooth as possible for you. Any inconvenience that may come up, you can be assured we will accommodate to your schedule and your availability. With that said, Ms Johansson and I are currently located in New York City. We can offer you an expense free travel to us where we will cover your flight, hotel stay and meals. If traveling is not something that is feasible for you at this time, we can also travel to your location. Which sounds better for you at this moment, Mr. Days?"

"Uhhhh...sorry this is just a lot to take in." He exhales loudly through the phone. "Well...um... I'm still in high school. So I can't ditch for a couple days. And I also still live with my parents. Yeah I'm 18, but I wouldn't feel comfortable screwing the woman of my dreams in silence so my mom won't hear you know?" A very very nervous laugh followed. Based on the sound of his voice, I could tell Jackson was afraid we would move on from selecting him given his circumstances. What Jackson didn't know, is that once Scarlett selects a winner, there's no changing her mind.

"Sweetheart," Scarlett interjected. "We can easily bypass all of those obstacles. I'll have Mr. Kyle get a place for me in your area. Does your mom take you to school? Do you take the bus?"

"I walk."

"Even better!" Scarlett exclaimed. "I can have Mr. Kyle waiting for you at a corner to pick you up during your walk. In the meantime I will be contacting the school to let them know you will be absent. That way the office won't try to contact your mom. That means that the day will give us from about 7:30 a.m. to around 3:00 PM to fool around and film. How does that sound?"

"Gosh, you guys really thought this through. Yeah, I'm really really down to do all this. Forgive me if I sound skeptical. It's just...well...it sounds too good to be true." Jackson said.

"Jackson, I just thought of something we should have shared with you earlier." I interrupted. "You mentioned that you didn't want your mom finding out. We should have informed you about this from the start, but we are filming this phone conversation. Everything leading to the sex, and the actual sex itself will be filmed for Scarlett's Onlyfans page. If this -"

"No yeah, yeah, yeah I'm cool with that." Jackson interrupted before I could even finish my explanation. "But, can you guys like, give me a code name or something? Blur my face in the videos?"

"Consider it done!" I said as I started to jot down notes.

"Cool...so like, when are we gonna do this then? Sorry if it's too soon to ask that, I'm just...anxious...or excited I should say" Jackson said.

"Well, we're going to first set up a discreet appointment for you to make sure you don't have any STD's. Nothing personal, just standard procedure. We don't want our Scarlett to contract anything by doing this. Once the results come back negative, we're going to book a place near your area. During that time, probably a day or two before the actual shoot, I'll meet up with you and take you to a couple shops where you can use Scar's credit card to buy whatever you feel will help enhance the experience. You can buy her the underwear you want to watch her wear, the clothes, lube, toys...I should be good to go scout you out by the start of next week. We will definitely keep you updated and in on the loop of information."

"Oh okay, okay. Uh, gosh I really hope this isn't a prank." Jackson said before hanging up.

Tuesday March 14th - 7:15 a.m.

*Ring...

Ring...

Ring...*

"Sun View High School, this is Norma." A voice answered the telephone.

"Good morning, Norma. This is Jackson Days's mother," Scarlett lied into the telephone's speaker. "I'm calling to let you know that he woke up with a fever this morning and won't be able to attend school today."

"Oh, we're sorry to hear that, Mrs. Days. I'll mark him with an excused absence. We hope he feels better soon." The school secretary commented.

"Thank you, I'll let him know you wish him a speedy recovery. Have a nice day." Scarlett hangs up the phone and stares at my camera lens. She smiles, "well that's taken care of. A lot easier than I expected" She says. I laugh and agree with her.

"Yeah. So, let's tell your subscribers what's gonna happen next." I say and give Scarlett the spotlight. 


"Well, it is currently 7:20 a.m. which means Jackson must be walking to school right about now. You, Kyle, are gonna pick him up and bring him here. In the mean time I'm gonna go ahead and start getting ready for him. Gonna shower, do my make-up, and, get myself smelling nice and delicious for him, you know. Oh, and you said he bought something for me to wear right?" She asked.

"Oh, yep!" I say and toss a cheap, crumbled up Walmart bag to her. Scarlett grabs the bag and opens it in front of the camera. The moment her eyes catch a glimpse of what's inside, a coy smile takes over her face.

"Come on, show them what he got for you." I tease. Scarlett yanks out an overpriced, cheaply made Walmart Black Widow costume - specifically the white one that the movie merchandizing team officially labeled, "Black Widow Snow Suit." Scarlett looks up at the camera with "are you kidding me" kind of vibes. I laugh audibly.

"Are you even surprised? I mean, when we did our research you knew he was an MCU nerd! This is probably like his number one fantasy come true!" I say

"I'm gonna make this better than his dreams, baby!" She says as she starts to make her way upstairs to the shower. I laugh. I love her attitude about these things...

7:40 A.M.

The backdoor to my 2012 Toyota Sedan opens as our guest of honor climbs into the vehicle. I can feel the car lower as his weight makes the car creek down on its tires. Jackson can barely fit in the back. My eyes grow wide as I watch him. The motherfucker is HUGE! Not obese, but also not huge with muscle in the sense of a bodybuilder. If I had to describe him he'd definitely have a dad bod. Big belly poking out, lots of chubbiness, but definitely some muscle underneath. I obviously couldn't measure him accurately, but my eyes estimated that he stood at 6'7 at least. He had hair everywhere! His full beard was majestic! The most accurate way I could describe him would be if I compared him to a grizzly bear. I couldn't believe this boy was in high school...

"Good morning. Jackson, right?" I ask.

"Yeah!" His voice bellowed out, echoing in my car.

I look at the go-pro resting on the dashboard, staring at Scarlett's future audience in disbelief. "Nice to meet you, Jackson. Mind starting by telling us how old you are?" Pretty straight forward...I know. But, I needed confirmation.

"18." His voice boomed. "I just turned 18 last September."

...

"Cool..."

"Yeah. Sorry if I'm being awkward. I'm uh, I'm a little nervous." He chuckled sheepishly. "You see, I'm not...I'm not really good talking to girls...much less the most perfect woman in the world you know." Jackson said as he dabbed sweat off of his forehead. I stared at him from the rearview mirror. There was something really heartwarming about him. Despite his massive size, his nervousness made him appear 20 times smaller. I decided to throw him a bone...

"Yeah, you know, Scarlett hand picked you herself." I said and watched his eyes grow wide. A smile. An unintentional smile broke upon his face. He tried to hide it, as if it would make him less manly to do so. "She found your application. Looked you up online and really liked your cock-"

"Really?"

"Oh yes! Also, bro! Based on those cum tributes you've done for her, the angle of the video doesn't really put your balls on display but...what the fuck are you packing down there? I mean DAMN! You shoot canons of cum for her." I could tell that my behavior put him more at ease. He starts to talk more.

8:30 A.M.

The tripod in the home Scarlett and I were renting was set up in the bedroom. Jackson sat on the edge of the bed in front of the camera and waited for me to give him further instructions.

"Ready?" I asked as my thumb reached for the record button on our camera. Jackson nodded, and Scarlett Johansson's first ever Fuck-My-Fan Contest Video started shooting...

To Be Continued...