Scarlet

Story Info
Pushing limits can lead to self discovery and ultimate power.
55.1k words
4.45
18.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers

Copyright 2017, all rights reserved. No copies, prints, reprints or transmission in any form are permitted without prior written permission from the Author. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental.

Tags: BDSM, bondage, domination, submission, sex club

Authors note: This story is 54,874 words long. It is purely fictional and deals with sex and violence in the BDSM lifestyle. It is not intended to be an informative primer or compendium on BDSM or any alternative lifestyle. Each relationship is different and the situations in this story may or may not be included in any specific individual's relationship.

Forward

Violet held her body position even though her arms were about to fall off. At least they felt that way. The tiny golden shackles on her wrists glinted as her breathing made the light reflect and refract from the short links of chain that hung swinging from the cuffs. The glimmer was hypnotic.

Violet continued to hold her hands up, with her palms flat, to form a human table for the rolled blue scroll that contained her petition. A petition she was required to present to her Mistress, while kneeling naked on the bare floor, wearing chains. Though only symbolic, they were still very heavy and made it difficult to continue to hold her arms up. Violet waited for the long faced woman behind the desk to notice her. Maria Wolfe looked up at some noise or motion from Violet and sighed.

"You're interrupting me, Sub."

"I'm sorry Domna. Please forgive me." Violet's voice was quiet and respectful.

"What is it this time?" Wolfe asked the petite redhead kneeling before her.

In response, Violet only lifted the petition higher even though her arms were screaming at her to drop her hands. She bowed her head further as she raised the petition. Sweat from stress and her nervousness slicked her body. The sweat causing her hair to stick to her neck and back. She almost trembled from fatigue, but caught herself in time to prevent it. This was a formal request. She would not show weakness while making it. She would not!

Wolfe moved around her desk to stop in front of Violet. Carelessly she lifted the scroll and opened it. Violet slowly lowered her arms. Her shoulders, protesting at the abuse, made her want to just drop them. Instead, she lowered them gracefully until she could rest her hands on her wide-spread thighs, with her palms up. It was the basic pose for a submissive, which she was and always would be. Keeping her face respectfully down toward the floor, she waited in silence.

Wolfe read the petition twice to be sure that she understood exactly what Violet was asking for.

"Why should I do this for you?" Wolfe questioned the woman kneeling before her. "Why should I even be asked about this? Why is this even my business?"

"Please Domna. I ask because I desire permission to do this. I cannot do this without permission. Please, I want to have a baby. To have my own family. Please Domna. Please Scarlet. Please." Violet barely choked out her plea.

"This will require that I personally make changes in your hard limits. It will require that I personally oversee your proposed breeding. It will require that I take time from my busy schedule for your pleasure. Changes and pleasures which you are more than capable of taking care of on your own, without my intervention, for the same result. So I ask again; Why should I be required to do this for you?"

"Because I belong to Scarlet. It is for Scarlet to say whether I may breed and reproduce. I only ask that I be allowed to do so now. With my owner, husband and chosen mate. Rather than with another chosen by Scarlet or chance."

"You are not a slave. You may choose and breed with whomever you wish. You know this. I do not have to intervene for this."

"Domna, please. This will affect the House. It is Scarlet's business and places it within your dominion. Please allow this small request. Please."

"You may always leave the House. Your doing so would no longer affect the House or Scarlet."

"Please Domna, do not command me to leave." Violet begged as she had never begged before. She did not want to leave. If she did she'd no longer have a place that was safe for her and her sexual fetish. For bondage and sex, it was either be a member of the House or nothing.

"It is only a Blue Petition, not Red. Please, I want to stay. But, I also want a baby. Please."

"Very well, I will grant this petition." Wolfe tossed the blue paper onto the floor in front of Violet.

"You will be allowed three months for breeding purposes as you request. You will be granted exemptions from service once you are proven pregnant. Should you fail to become pregnant within the three month period you will return to normal service in the House. Your current service during the three months will be limited to the single mate of your choosing only and light duties for the House. You will be given a grace period of one year after your child is born before you are required to return to service with the House, provided that the House can do without your services for that period. Should that not come to pass, Scarlet will recall you to the House. Should you choose to not return when your grace period is over, or upon recall, you will be exiled and never allowed to return. All as you have requested."

Violet's eyes welled with tears. "Thank you Domna. Thank you."

"But!" Wolfe held up her hand in warning. "This is the only request of this type I will grant. To you or anyone else. I do not want to see more of these. I do not have time for this. So I will personally make the changes required to your hard limits. I will make a room available to you as necessary for breeding purposes. You will not speak of this to any other member of the House. Do you understand?"

"Yes Domna. I hear and obey." Violet spoke the ritual words that conveyed her submission to the will of her ultimate Mistress.

"You are dismissed." Wolfe returned to her desk and put Violet out of her thoughts. She had other more important business to attend to instead of the silly whims of a submissive. Her permission should end the matter completely. She need not worry about it, or spend her limited time on it, any further.

Violet gathered herself to leave the small office as silently as she arrived. She had won. Won everything. All she had to do now was go home and tell Dominick. Somehow. Maybe she could mention it at her best friend Karen's birthday party later that evening. Or would it be better to save it for after?

Making plans to herself, Violet silently exited the office to get dressed and go home.

One

The four boys crowded around her. Pinching and squeezing they grabbed at her body. Tore her clothes. Shoved her into the recessed entrance to the highschool gym, where they could shield themselves from view. Pushing her to the ground, they continued to grab and taunt her as she struggled to rise from her hands and knees.

"We're going to fuck you. You're going to like it too. You want it. You want us to fuck you. All of us."

"No! Leave me alone. Don't touch me. No! Go away. No!"

To no avail. They continued to rip at her clothes. Half-undressed, she tried to pull away as they ran their filthy hands over her skin. Shoved their hands and fingers down her pants into her crotch. Squeezing her breasts too hard. Hurting her just because they could. Pulling her hair to control her body so she was always off balance. Couldn't fight back. They could do whatever they wanted. Their fingers bruising her skin. Hands slapping and hitting her to force her to let them have her. More pain. Laughter as they took what they wanted at the cost of her pain.

Always she says no. They don't listen. Don't care. What she wants isn't important to them. She is nothing to them. Merely a thing to expend their lust upon. Nothing more. She is worthless. Unclean.

Noise as someone approaches. The boys straightening. Scattering like leaves in the wind. Leaving her disheveled and nearly naked. Scared. Hurt. Knowing they would be back. They would hurt her again. Make her do what they wanted. Force her. There was no escape. Not from them.

"Karen? Are you ok?"

* * * * *

"Karen, you must try to get out of the house more." Karen's therapist was adamant Karen needed to try harder to overcome her anxiety.

Karen, remembering where she was, shoved the bad memories away again. The nightmare that never ended.

"I do. I go shopping. Sometimes I go to the mall. Last month I even went to a work related party with Mitch. We visit friends too. You know that." Karen gave no outward sign of her inner turmoil. Not even here where she is supposed to talk about it.

"I know. You've told me. However, you need to be out doing something more for yourself than just the same old routine. Mix. Mingle with others. If you don't, you're not going to keep improving." Her therapist pushed her idea.

"You think I'm improving?" Karen was surprised. She'd thought she wasn't doing much except maintaining her ability to go out in public on occasion.

Certainly she had her tiny circle of family and close friends whom she socialized with. But, when it came to strangers, she still had frequent nightmares of eyes staring at her over grasping hands. All too frequent nightmares.

"Of course you're improving. You've made some tremendous gains in your self confidence. Now you need to go another step further. You need to socialize with others who aren't as familiar with you as your current circle. In short you need to try to make new friends. Not just women either, you should include men as well."

"Mitch won't like that. Men are grabby and only want sex." Karen's voice went flat.

"I think Mitch would be fine with it. It's you who aren't ok with it. You also know, unless you work at it, you won't improve. All you need is to be sure of the situation and setting where you meet them. Join a club. Get a job, even a part-time job would be fine. You need to expand your social interaction beyond the few friends you see occasionally in private settings."

"But, I want to be there for Mitch and Scott if they need me."

"Scott is eight now. He's more than capable of fixing a sandwich if he's hungry. For that matter, so is Mitch."

Karen hunched up the longer they talked. Eventually she wasn't really paying any attention as her therapist pushed gently to get Karen to improve her outlook and confidence. Karen knew if she went out in public that would happen again. And again. And again.

"So, by next week, I want to hear what you've done that's positive."

The words were startling in their finality and conclusiveness. Her therapist was concluding their session for the week by telling Karen what she expected to hear about by their next session.

Wait; did she agree to do something? Karen wasn't sure what that could be.

"I don't know . . . " Karen began to try to get out of whatever it was she may have agreed to.

"I suggest joining a club. A small social club where you can get together with other members who share the same interests you do. You'll have something to talk about and you'll meet other people, including men. It would be good for you." The therapist nodded decisively.

"I still don't know . . . "

"Well, I want to hear you've done something. By next week. Ok? Next week. I'll see you then."

Karen got up from the comfy chair in the office and somehow made it out the door. She was in a daze. Where was she going to find a club to join? She didn't have any interests. Except staying home. That was what she really wanted to do. No one could stare at her there. Or do that to her again.

Getting into her car, Karen began to drive home. Passing the golf course she saw the people out walking on the green grass and driving around in little white carts. It wasn't a very long look because she could only see them as she went by the wide gates. Gates which said GreenWood Country Club - Member's Only. They looked like they were having fun together. Making a sudden decision, Karen turned into the gateway.

* * * * *

"Violet?"

At the questioning cry, Violet paused and pivoted in a slow circle trying to discern where the call had come from. The noise from the crowded mall concourse and the lofty echoing space made it difficult to tell exactly where the call had originated.

The huge glass windows were letting in the late morning sunshine. The light bounced off the polished marble floor and the reflected glare made it difficult to see in the direction the call had actually come from. As she tried to see who was calling her name, the call came again.

"Violet?" The call of her name was clearer this time.

The line of people waiting to enter GreenWood's club restaurant was blocking her view. A disturbance in the crowded line quickly drew the focus of her gaze. At the center of the disturbance, a platinum blond in a frumpy pale pink sweater, baggy white slacks and dark-brown leather shoes was disgorged from behind a family of four. The parents, holding on to their children's hands, did not look very happy at the jostling. The trio of three men she cut in front of at first looking at the blond woman with interest before resuming their conversation when she did not acknowledge them at all. Not even to say sorry for cutting through the line.

Violet turned to face the woman as she hurried in her direction.

"Violet? It is you." The blond exclaimed as she scurried across the marble floor toward the tiny redhead. "I almost didn't recognize you."

"Karen!" Violet called out after recognizing her childhood friend. As the very tall blond approached, Violet reached out to clasp hands with her. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." Karen replied looking down at her petite friend fondly. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm working." Violet told her.

"You never told me you worked here."

"Well, I do. I just don't talk about it because my Club membership requires I help out every so often to be a member, that's all." Violet dragged her friend out of the crowd of shoppers trying to squeeze past them and toward a nearby sitting area with an empty bench.

"A better question is what are you doing here? Shopping for Valentine's Day gifts? I bought something for you already." Violet gave Karen a wicked little smile.

"Oh, I'm being naughty." Karen ducked her head as she sat with Violet and clutched her handbag tightly against her stomach.

"Naughty?"

"Yeah. I got tired of being home alone all day with Mitch at work and Scott at school. So this morning I decided I needed to change up my lifestyle. Be more like you. I needed to do something, so I came down to apply to be a member here. Mitch will probably spank me when he finds out." Karen left out that it was really her therapist's idea.

"Spanking? From Mitch? Your gentle sweet 'oh my God he's so kind to me' Mitch? That Mitch?"

Karen blushed beet red then changed the subject.

"So you work here? As a member? Do all members have to work to be members? I just signed up both Mitch and I today for Club membership. Mitch doesn't know yet but he works so much he might not be able to help out here. Though, I guess we're not really members yet. They said something about pending approval along with a waiting period. Whatever that means. Since I was here, I decided to have lunch and really check out the people. The place is awesome! As a member, I can be here too. Just like you."

"It is awesome. I spend most of my time here even when I'm not working. I really love it. The members are like family."

"You never told me any of that. We could have come together some times. Mitch and I sometimes go shopping at the stores here. They have some really neat things. The chocolate shop has these hazelnut truffles that are to die for." Karen giggled. "Mitch always threatens to chain me to the bed just to keep me away from them. Kinky. Anyway, imagine getting to work here too! How fantastic for you!"

"I know. Isn't it great?"

"Are you working right now? I mean, do you have time to talk and visit with me? I know I'm not really a member yet, but I'm starving. We can sit and talk. I haven't seen you in, like, forever."

"It's only been a few weeks since we saw each other, I was at your birthday party last month. Remember? But, it would be my pleasure to sit with you." Violet watched the crowd in the walkway pass by them. To her it was exciting and interesting to watch all the people. Karen just sat still holding on to herself. As usual.

"I was just going to take a break when you saw me." Violet returned to their conversation smoothly.

"Oh good. Will your boss let you sit in the restaurant with me? You won't get into trouble will you?" Casting an eye on the line of waiting diners, Karen wondered about the time it would take to get in.

"It might take awhile to get seated and I'm really hungry. Maybe we could just grab something from the food court?"

"Don't worry about it." Violet stood, waiting a moment before walking toward the restaurant entrance.

"But . . . "

"Come on." Violet crooked and wiggled her finger over her shoulder at Karen.

Karen, seeing her friend begin to walk away, quickly took several strides to catch up.

"It's not a race." Violet scolded Karen as she pulled ahead.

"You always say that. I can't help it if I have long legs."

"And, you're wearing running shoes."

"I'm not. I'm wearing flats. Speaking of clothes, what is that dress you're wearing. I swear I wanted to hug you, but I was afraid I was going to mess you up. You look so perfect. And, my goodness, look at your shoes. Six inch heels?"

Violet ignored Karen's lie. Karen never gave out hugs. To anyone, not even to her best friend. Not since that day.

Nearly inseparable as toddlers, Violet and Karen were fire and ice. Though more often it was the ice that got them into trouble instead of the fire. Everyone watched Violet because her red hair supposedly meant a hot temper. So, they were usually on guard around her, waiting for her to get into mischief.

On the other hand, Karen's blue eyes were irresistible when she wanted something. People fell over themselves to do things for her because of her eyes. Even when it was bound to cause trouble. They knew better, yet they still did it. Together she and Karen had usually gotten away with whatever they wanted to do. Usually. Until that day. The day Karen was almost raped at school.

"It's because of my job here. The heels are only three inches anyway. I look ridiculous in anything taller. The dress, shoes, jewelry and stuff are my work clothes." Violet talked as they walked toward the entry to the restaurant.

"Huh? I don't understand."

"I volunteer as the Club Concierge. It's part of the stuff I have to do as a member. My job is to help people to see their visit here goes smoothly."

"Oh. I guess that means you have to look really nice while at work."

"Yes. In addition, since the club has these minimum appearance standards, they supply me with work clothes. I have several outfits to wear. There's a cleaning service which picks them up and drops off new ones weekly. No charge to me."

"Wow. That dress must cost something like a hundred bucks. And, you have lots of them? Where do I sign up?"

Another lie. Violet knew that Karen only wore the plainest and baggiest clothes she could find. She did it to help hide her amazingly beautiful body from view. To keep anyone, but most especially men, from looking at her. She would never wear anything as revealing or visually enticing as the white dress Violet was wearing. Karen might talk about it, but she'd never do it.

"Actually, it's designer. From Marco's." Violet was casual about her dress.

HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers