Scarlet Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course we shouldn't," she replied. "But you can't say that you didn't enjoy it, can you?"

"That's not the point, is it?"

"Look, had you never wondered what I looked like under my clothes?"

"No!"

"Really? I've often wondered what you looked like. It was nice to find out." She couldn't help smiling at the memory.

Gustav looked as though he was having an internal struggle with himself. Finally, he relented and admitted, "Well, yes, if you insist. I had wondered what you looked like. But I would never, ever have told you that."

"And were you impressed?"

"Yes. Well, no. Erm… I hadn't actually thought about, you know, down there. I'd been thinking about your… your breasts."

"Oh," she said. She thought for a moment and then said, "But you didn't get to see them."

Gustav shook his head.

"Oh," she said again. She stopped in her tracks and turned to him. "In that case, we'd better do something about it." With that she pulled him off of the path and stepped deeper into the forest. They found a wooded glade and she stopped and turned back towards him. Without waiting to hear any objections, she untied and removed her apron and began to unfasten the hooks on her bodice. She threw it down on the grass and immediately began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled the garment out of her skirt and walked the few steps until she stood immediately in front of Gustav. She shrugged of the cotton top and allowed it drop to the floor.

"Well," she asked. "Is this what you expected?"

In truth, Gustav thought that they were even more beautiful than he had imagined. The cool forest air had made the nipples harden and the areola darken in shade, to contrast dramatically with Scarlet's pale skin. He tried to lick his lips, his mouth was dry.

"You can touch them if you like," she offered.

Gustav brought his hands up and watched as though they were somebody else's appendages while they gently grasped the soft flesh. Scarlet shivered at his touch and arched her back. He was fascinated by her body and although he was inexperienced, he seemed to be able to do things that she enjoyed almost by accident. His fingers were pinching at the nipples and caressing the rest of her breast.

"That's what a baby sucks on. Would you like to try?"

In a daze he bent forward and took one of them into his mouth. Scarlet had never experienced this and delighted in the sensation. He moved across to the other breast while his hand continued to manipulate the first one. After accepting this pleasure for some minutes, she decided that it was her turn for discovery again. She gently pushed Gustav away and straightened him up. Her hand went to the front of his breeches and grasped his erection.

"Stop, Scarlet. We shouldn't be doing this!" His voice was almost choking with emotion.

She played upon his sense of fair play, "Oh, so it's OK for you to see my bosoms and play with them, but it's not OK for me to see your thing?"

By the time Gustav had formulated an appropriate answer; Scarlet had already unfastened his clothing and uncovered his cock.

She explored Gustav's penis with her fingertips, touching and feeling all along the shaft and gently cupping his testicles. She noticed that the skin moved if she closed her hand around its thickness and pulled downwards. He seemed to appreciate this, so she repeated the action.

"Does that often happen? You know, when we were in the forest before?" she asked.

His voice was a little strained when he answered, "Not like that, no."

Scarlet continued to rub Gustav's dick while she thought for a moment. "You mean… it happens… but not quite like that?"

"Um… yes."

"Really? You mean you get that stuff coming out? What makes it happen?"

"Well… what you're doing now usually makes it happen."

"Oh… should I stop, then?" She hoped he wouldn't say no. Scarlet wanted to see the amazing sight of his ejaculation again. On a whim, she knelt down and pulled his dick down so that she could tease her own nipples with the swollen tip. She loved the feel of his sensitive skin touching hers.

Gustav looked down at what Scarlet was doing and could see that his cock was oozing a clear liquid that she was smearing over the pink, puffy nipples. He suddenly had the idea that he would like to spurt over her tits, and the thought became a desperate need. He willed himself to come quickly.

"Uh! Scarlet, its happening!"

Too late to be able to move away, she kept a tight hold of the shaft and kept it pointing at her chest. The first shot landed between her breasts. It felt wonderful! She directed each subsequent spurt across both mounds.

When Gustav had finished coming, Scarlet let go of his penis and experimentally touched the milky cream that was covering her tits. She moved it around a little, picked up some on her fingertips and played with it. She held it near her nose and could make out a vaguely musky scent. She didn't know what made her do it, other than being incredibly aroused, but she poked her tongue out and touched it to her finger. At first she sensed nothing, but then a vaguely salty flavour came through.

The young man watched all of this as though in a dream. He understood, somehow, that Scarlet felt as turned on as he did. He wondered if she would masturbate in front of him again.

Scarlet stood back up and looked straight at Gustav. He was slightly afraid of the way she was looking at him. It could almost be described as like a wolf eyeing up his next meal. She reached down and took hold of the hem of her skirt and raised it to her hips. "Undress me!" she demanded.

Gustav pulled the bows at either side of her bloomers, but they remained in place. Then he saw the buttons. He popped first one then the other and the garment slid down Scarlet's thighs, revealing her dark, moist bush. Now he could smell her arousal – and see it in the tangled mass of pubic hair. "Give me your hand," she said.

Taking it, she closed it leaving only the index finger out. She moved it gently up and down her slit and told him, "It's nice when you do this, but you mustn't go in there, OK?"

Gustav nodded.

"Now what's really nice is when you put your finger just… here…ohhh!"

She let go of Gustav's hand and he continued to tease her clitoris, fascinated by the feel of the blood-swollen flesh. Although she didn't really understand her feelings, Scarlet was by now incredibly horny.

"Ah! Gustav… you know… you know how you sucked on my nipples? I want… you to… do the same, down there."

Gustav wasn't quite sure he liked the idea of doing that. He continued using his finger, while he dropped to his knees. His face moved closer to where the pungent aroma seemed even more powerful. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips to make contact. He felt her shake as he did this and so made a firmer contact the second time. Suddenly her hands were on the back of his head, pulling him into her. His nose was crushed and he was unable to breathe. He thought that if he didn't open his mouth and do what she wanted, she may very well smother him. Almost as soon as his tongue touched her clitoris she arched her back, allowing him to breathe once more through his nose. All of his reticence faded away quickly and he started to enjoy what he was doing. Scarlet was enjoying what he was doing too.

*****

Wolff couldn't believe his eyes. He had been making his way silently through some of the denser parts of the forest, checking his traps, when he heard some unusual sounds coming from a clearing a short way off. He crept through the undergrowth until, still hidden, he had a good view. There was Scarlet, with her knickers hanging down around her knees and Gustav's head bobbing at her crotch. At first he didn't realise that her breasts were naked, but when he did, he appraised them as being as good as he had hoped they would be. He wanted nothing more just then than to burst out of the bushes, knock Gustav out with his sap (a lead-weighted leather weapon used for despatching injured game), throw Scarlet to the floor and bury his cock deep within her juicy pussy.

He only just managed to resist the temptation, knowing that he would get in trouble for hurting Gustav. Maybe it was a form of chauvinism, but he would not be prosecuted for fucking Scarlet, as the authorities would assume that she had been asking for trouble, being in a state of undress and already engaged in sexual activity with another man.

His time would come, he was sure of that. All he had to do was to come up with a plan in order to trap the young woman. He lay gripping his prick through his breeches as he watched and listened to Scarlet as she reached her orgasm. After the couple moved away, Wolff quickly walked through the forest to intercept them further along the path.

When Scarlet and Gustav rounded a corner, they saw Wolff walking casually towards them.

"Hello Scarlet, Gustav," he greeted them. "Where are you two off to then?"

"I'm off to my Grandma's. She's hurt herself and I'm going to do some chores around the house for her."

"Oh, well that's very good of you. I won't hold you up. Wish her well for me?"

Wolff walked away and a grin spread across his face. He might just have come up with a plan – if Scarlet was going to visit her Granny today, the chances were that she would go again tomorrow, but first she would be going to church in the morning, so it would have to be late in the afternoon. She would have to stay the night.

*****

Chapter 4

When Scarlet arrived at her Granny's cottage, she was surprised to find that the woman hadn't just hurt her foot. The fall had damaged her ankle, but she had lost her balance due to dizziness caused by a bout of food poisoning. She was lying on her bed and still looked a little fragile.

After a few hours of fussing, however, Granny Hood had had enough and told Scarlet that she could go back home after getting her a little toast and a drink of water. She promised to come back again the next day, but the woman told her it wasn't really necessary. Scarlet insisted.

Granny Hood wasn't exactly the typical image of a grandmother. She had married young and her only child – a daughter – was born within a year. Her husband died in a freak accident, when a large branch was struck from a tree during a thunderstorm, while on his way to see his newborn granddaughter. Elizabet was left a widow aged only thirty five. That was eighteen years ago. Now, although her hair was greying, she had refused to conform to other folk's expectations; she ate frugally and took regular walks up into the hills. As a result, she was fitter than most thirty year olds. She earned a living during the spring and summer months, by acting as a guide for the more adventurous females who were taking the 'Grand Tour' – a pastime of the wealthier classes in Europe at the time.

By early next morning, Elizabet was much improved. The dizzy spells had gone and she felt more like eating her usual breakfast of porridge. As she washed up her bowl and the pot, she recalled that the 'silly girl' Scarlet would be visiting again later. She loved her granddaughter, but she didn't like being fussed around. In truth, the girl would struggle to keep up with her when walking in the hills. There was no toughness in youngsters these days.

Later, there was a knock at the door. It was Wolff Badmeister. Granny Hood had a liking for the man. He had a bit of a reputation with the girls in the town, but looked a bit rough. The fact that he was a real 'outdoors man' appealed to her. Naturally, he had always shown her the kind of respect that would be expected towards a grandmother.

"Good morning Granny Hood. I heard that you had been unwell and thought I'd check to see if you were all right. Do you need any firewood chopped or brought in? Or any other little jobs done?"

"Well, I suppose you could bring a bit more wood in." To be perfectly honest, she liked having a man like Wolff around. It reminded her of the happy times she spent with her husband – particularly the ones in the bedroom.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked.

"Well I had a bit of bread for breakfast, but that was all."

"In that case I'll cook you some lunch. I've got some bacon and some eggs and I might even have some sausage left."

"Thank you Granny. That's very kind of you."

Wolff had always found that Elizabet was very friendly towards him. Some people were a bit wary of her – she had a reputation for a sharp tongue. But the reality was that she didn't suffer fools gladly. She felt that the man had an element of cunning about him and in some strange way it appealed to her.

By the time that he had finished the required chores, Elizabet was laying a plate laden with fried food on the table in front of him. He didn't often get a meal as good as this. Although it was midday – and a Sunday at that – she knew that Wolff would appreciate the mug of ale that she had poured for him. It was a strong home-made brew that she sold quietly to the local men folk.

Perhaps the alcohol managed to get into his system before the food could soak it up. Or perhaps it was the ideas that had been running through his mind since yesterday. He started to see Elizabet in a different light. She had sat down at the table next to him, to watch him eat. This close, he realised that her face bore very few lines and her blue eyes sparkled from the light coming in through the window. Her lips fascinated him, especially when she laughed. It was a soft, tinkling sound and she tended to toy with her hair as she listened to Wolff talking.

Elizabet cleared his plate away and then re-filled his mug and sat back down. She seemed to have moved her chair closer and now when she laughed at his jokes her hand rested upon his arm.

The more he concentrated on her face, the less he became able to talk. The conversation ran down until they both sat looking into each others eyes. Wolff felt as though he was being sucked into a whirlpool and he moved his head the short distance until their mouths met. Elizabet closed her eyes as this happened, but after a few seconds snapped them open again and pulled back. She had been so taken with him, that she hadn't realised what was happening.

"Wolff! Stop it! I'm old enough to be your Mother!"

He half expected a slap and fully expected to feel the legendary lashing from her tongue. Elizabet stood up and swayed as though her bout of dizziness had returned. Wolff stood too and took her in his arms to steady her. His kiss this time was even more passionate and she melted in his arms. Something had clicked inside her mind and suddenly time had reversed twenty years and she was once again in the arms of her husband.

Wolff's hands were roaming over the curves of Elizabet's body. It was shapely yet firm, and when his hand wandered up to her grope at her breast over the top of her bodice, he was surprised at her reaction; she threw her head back and groaned loudly. As his fingers brushed against the hardened nipples she started to pant heavily.

He knew these signs. Wolff had a way with the town girls on the occasions that he went there. He was almost acting without thinking. His original plan to ambush Scarlet at her Granny's cottage had become a little confused. He was supposed to be getting her out of the way ahead of the young woman's arrival. He hadn't quite worked out that part of the plan.

Elizabet found herself backed up against the kitchen table and allowed Wolff to lay her down upon it. His hand moved down her leg to the bottom of her skirt and then slid underneath the hem. It was only when his hand moved past her stocking top onto the hot flesh above that she half-heartedly tried to protest and push his hand away. But it was only a token resistance and his hand pushed further up the outside of her leg towards her waist. He didn't bother with the fastenings, but simply tugged hard, ripping the ribbon tie and cotton material and sending the button pinging across the table. With a second hard pull the bloomers ripped down one leg, revealing something that no man other than her late husband had ever seen.

Wolff was surprised to find that she was clean shaven down there. He pushed her legs apart and dropped to his knees. Her pussy lips were swollen and inviting. She was clearly aroused as proven by the moisture glistening upon the deep pink flesh. There was no finesse, the man simply dove his head down into the woman's crotch and began slithering his tongue up and down the slit. He stopped momentarily to push Elizabet further onto the table, before he pushed her legs out even wider and went down on her again. He was a skilled cunnilinguist and enjoyed nothing more than eating a woman. This pussy tasted no different to a woman half her age and her reactions were similar.

*****

Chapter 5

Scarlet had attended church in the morning and then made her way home with her parents. By the time they had eaten their lunch, time was getting on. Her mother packed a basket with some groceries - including bread and jams - for Granny and told her that it would probably be best if she stayed the night as it would be dark before she was likely to get home.

So off she went, still wearing her Sunday-best black cotton dress with ornate embroidery, with her red cloak around her shoulders and basket on her arm.

Half way through the forest she heard the regular rhythmic 'thunk' of an axe. Up ahead a branch dropped to the ground across the path. When Scarlet reached it, Gustav stepped out from the undergrowth with the haft of his heavy blade over one shoulder and a coiled rope over the other. His muscles were bulging from the recent effort and his face and back shone with sweat.

Scarlet's knees went weak. "Hello Gustav," she said quietly.

"Scarlet!" He threw the rope onto the fallen branch and powerfully buried the head in a one-handed blow. "I saw that the tree had some damage and figured it was best to take this branch down before it fell on someone." He realised that he had almost precisely described what had happened to her grandfather and reddened in embarrassment. But she didn't seem to have noticed.

"My, but you handle your chopper so well!" she breathed. He opened his mouth to reply and then stopped, unsure if she was really unaware of what she had just said, or if she was really teasing him.

"Can I see it?" Her eyes were glued to the front of his trousers. He now had no doubt in his mind what she had meant. His cock began to stir in response. Gustav looked up and down the path to make sure that nobody was in sight and then unfastened the buttons on his breeches. His penis sprang free and looked magnificent in the late afternoon light.

"Does that happen a lot, or is it just because of me?" she asked.

Gustav took hold of his stiff rod and began to stroke it. "It happens every time I think of you, every time I see you."

Scarlet had to sit down on the thick branch. Her heart was hammering. In front of her stood a truly beautiful man, who clearly was attracted to her. She really, truly wanted to be fulfilled by him, but was just a little frightened.

"I… I think that I know what you would like to do with that," she stammered. "You want to put it in me don't you?"

Gustav's hand strokes became more powerful and he stepped closer to Scarlet.

"I think I would like it too, but I'm scared it will hurt – and I might get pregnant. I think I should wait until I'm married. Don't you?"

"Yes," he replied. Arousal was clouding his thinking, but his voice returned as he said, "Do you want to marry me Scarlet?"

"Oh yes, Gustav!" she said enthusiastically. "Yes please, as soon as possible!"