Scarlet Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was aware of what had just happened, but if he had had time to reflect he wouldn't have complained; Scarlet could be considered to be a pretty good catch.

"Perhaps I'd better help my future husband with his rather large problem." She reached down and pulled up her skirts, then unfastened her bloomers and wriggling where she sat, pulled them down her knees. She spread her legs as far as the garment would allow and then reached out for Gustav's dick. In response he moved even closer until he stood between her feet, looking down past her rubbing fingers on is cock to her gorgeous pussy.

Scarlet leaned forwards and kissed the tip, causing Gustav's hips to twitch involuntarily.

"You know… you know how you enjoyed me sucking on you yesterday?" he asked.

She understood immediately what he was asking. She kissed the head of his penis again, but this time left her lips there. Her tongue poked out and licked the hole at the tip. She swirled it round, wetting the entire area before opening her mouth wide and sliding the end in.

With just the head inside her mouth, it felt almost full. She was fascinated by the feel of the ridge around the helmet and explored it with her tongue. Gustav was making noises that seemed to indicate he was enjoying her actions, but his hand rested gently on the back of her head and pushed slightly, encouraging her to take him in deeper. She managed to take about half of the length and nearly choked, but when she pulled back he pushed her forwards again. After a few times she understood what he wanted and began bobbing her head of her own accord.

Gustav held her head tighter and was pushing harder. She had wrapped both hands around the shaft to prevent it from going too deep. It seemed to be swelling in her mouth and she guessed what was coming, but Gustav wasn't withdrawing and she suddenly felt the liquid flooding the back of her mouth. She was about to spit it out around the sides of the dick, when she understood that it would dribble down her chin and fall onto her best dirndl and blouse. She had no choice but to swallow, even though it almost choked her.

Finally, Gustav let go of Scarlet's head and the penis slopped from between her lips. She wiped her mouth dry with the back of her hand and looked hungrily at him.

Gustav dropped onto his knees and slipped his rough hand up her naked thigh. He rubbed her rapidly and caused Scarlet to moan with pleasure. In fact, she was very vocal indeed, causing a nesting bird to escape noisily from a nearby bush when she screamed in orgasm.

*****

Chapter 6

Time was getting on. Gustav had to clear the path and get home, and Scarlet had to get to Granny's.

By the time she arrived at the cottage, the sun had set and it was getting pretty dark. There were no lights on in the cottage and when she opened the door there was no sign of her grandmother, although she could just make out some washing up in the tub by the window. She lit a candle that was on the sideboard using one of the matches that were always left there for the purpose.

"Granny, are you alright? It's me, Scarlet."

She heard a muffled voice from upstairs and went to investigate.

"Are you OK, Granny?"

From under the bedcovers, she heard, "Yes, I'll be better in the morning." Her voice sounded rough and was muffled. "You'd better get yourself some tea and tidy up downstairs and then you can come to bed."

The cottage was small and only had a single bedroom, but Granny had a large double bed, with enough room for both of them.

Scarlet did her very best to make the kitchen and rest of downstairs look spotless. No mean feat when done by candlelight alone. Tired, she climbed back upstairs to the bedroom. She had brought the candle with her and put it on the window sill while she undressed. She had brought a nightshirt with her in the basket and having removed her bodice and blouse, dropped it over her head and shoulders. She thought she heard a faint sound from Granny and when she turned to look, she could just see the top of her head in a white bed cap poking out from under the covers.

Having taken off her shoes, Scarlet removed her skirt and was left standing in knickers and stockings and with her night shirt bunched up around her waist. She used a small wooden chair to rest her foot on while she unfastened and removed her stockings one by one. She heard Granny groan in pain when she dropped her bloomers to the floor and bent over to pick them up. Finally, she blew out the candle and made her way to the other side of the bed.

She climbed in and pulled the covers up to her neck. She looked across and by the small amount of moonlight coming through the window; she could just make out Granny looking in her direction.

"Gosh Granny, your eyes look ever so big in this light."

"You're a sight for sore eyes, my dear," she whispered gruffly.

Scarlet leaned across to kiss her. The skin on the side of Granny's face seemed a bit rough, but she put it down to the exercise her mouth had been given earlier with Gustav. She kissed the other side of the older woman's face, but planted her lips on the ear instead.

"Big ears!" she said before she could stop herself. "Sorry Grandma, they just seem bigger close up."

"It runs in the family – we all have good hearing."

The light caught the white enamel of the teeth as the woman spoke. "I'd never noticed how big your teeth were either, Granny. I must say they're very good for your age."

"I eat the right things," she replied.

"Oh well, time to sleep I suppose. Goodnight Granny."

Scarlet rolled onto her side facing away from her grandmother. She could feel the warmth from the woman's body and although it wasn't exactly a cold evening, shuffled herself backwards so that she was closer to the source of the heat. Pretty soon she began to drift off to sleep, dreaming about Gustav and how it would be after they were married. Unconsciously, her hand slipped up between her legs and she played with herself. In her dreams it was Gustav's hand touching her there.

He was stroking her hip. It felt wonderful, particularly when it slid up higher and cupped her breast. The hand then made its way back down and onto her uncovered leg. His hands were rough – as you would expect for somebody who does a lot of manual work. But she still enjoyed the caresses that he made upon her body. When he had moved it back up to her hip, the hand then slid around and stroked her buttocks.

When the hand returned to her hip and pulled, she rolled onto her back. Her own hand fell away from her pussy as she submitted to Gustav's attentions in her dream. His horny hands pushed her nightshirt up, allowing him to get free access of her breasts. The way he manipulated them was wonderful. Much better than the way he had fumbled before.

The horny digits slid down the valley of her chest, past her belly button and over her flat stomach. As they delved through her pubic bush she arched her back and spread her legs wide. The fingers rubbed almost as expertly as her own did when she masturbated. Gustav had certainly improved his technique. And then she felt the tongue. It was driving her wild and having been more or less asleep, it brought her towards consciousness. She looked down and in horror saw Granny's bed cap bobbing in time with the oral stimulation she was receiving.

"No!" she said, appalled.

"Just lay back and enjoy it," said Wolff, as he re-commenced eating her. She tried to push the head away but only succeeded in removing the cap. She knew who it was and didn't want him doing this, but her resolve was dwindling with every movement of his tongue. She tried to pull his hair, but only ended up pulling his mouth in closer. She stopped struggling when she reached the point of no return. Her orgasm was approaching rapidly and she wanted it to arrive now. She had to have it and she didn't care if it was Wolff bringing it about.

She vaguely realised, as her passion built, that Wolff wouldn't stop. He was very likely going to plunder her virginity as well. Oh, how she now wished she had given it to Gustav earlier.

Suddenly, the room was flooded with the light of a candle and the roaring sound of Gustav's anger. He stood in the doorway with the candle in one hand and his axe in the other.

Wolff didn't hesitate. He knew he was in trouble and leapt from his kneeling position between Scarlet's legs, onto his feet and, without seeming to take any steps, dove straight through the window, taking the frame with him.

It was only his good fortune that saved Wolff. Beneath the bedroom window was the wood store, which had an angled roof that came up almost to the window. His nightshirt clad body slid down the moss covered shingle roof. He half somersaulted off of the end and landed on his back in some soft mud. He was slightly winded, but was soon up on his feet and running.

*****

Chapter 7

Gustav saw the figure disappearing into the woods and turned away from the window to run downstairs and chase after him.

"No!" yelped Scarlet. He looked at her, lying on the bed with her legs apart and her nightshirt pushed up above her breasts. Gustav stopped in his tracks and watched open-mouthed as Scarlet sat up and tugged the garment off over her head. There she sat; naked, with her arms outstretched to him. There was no mistaking that she wanted him to come to her – or why.

"Wh… what about your Granny?" he stammered.

Scarlet was desperate. "She's as tough as nails. I'm sure that she'll be OK. We can't do anything tonight. Please Gustav, get undressed. I need you."

The young man stripped remarkable quickly. Scarlet had hardly lain back down before he was on the bed beside her. He slipped his hand down to her incredibly wet vagina.

"That's OK Gustav. I'm as ready as I'll ever be for you. Just be gentle with me, OK?"

He moved on top of her, supporting his weigh with his powerful arms at full stretch. Scarlet reached down between their bodies and took hold of his penis. She manoeuvred the head to her pussy and rubbed it up and down a few times. Gustav was trying to push forward already, but she kept a firm grip on his shaft and prevented him from achieving too much movement just yet. She positioned the tip at the entrance and allowed him to press a little. At first she just felt a little pressure, but as she allowed him closer it began to hurt.

Scarlet concentrated on trying to relax and breathe normally. She let Gustav in a little further and experienced still more pain, but this time something happened. Through the discomfort she felt the resistance suddenly disappear. It still hurt, but she let him push just a little bit deeper. She had wondered how it would be possible to accommodate him; it was tight, but she was so lubricated that once she had managed to steer the head through the constricted entrance it seemed to move freely. She gradually let her future husband bury himself fully, before raising her knees and wrapping her legs around his back. She could tell that he was desperate to make love to her with abandon.

"Wait, wait Gustav, my love, just a few more moments." The discomfort was wearing off and the orgasm that she had so nearly, but not yet reached was taking over.

"Yes, Gustav," she whispered. He slowly withdrew and then pushed back into her again. "Ohhh!" she said.

Gustav started to thrust gently, but fully into Scarlet. Pretty soon she was bucking herself up to meet his lunges. She came, but he almost didn't notice as she continued acting like a wild animal. He felt the vaginal walls clenching around his cock and he lost all sense of gentleness. Now he was pumping hard, ramming into her so furiously that she was being pushed up the bed. She had to reach up and put her hands against the headboard to prevent her from being knocked out.

"Oh, Scarlet," Gustav yelled. She could feel the drops of his perspiration as they landed on her own sweat-soaked body. He was lasting an eternity, but she didn't mind, because she could feel yet another orgasm approaching and when the warm liquid started pumping into her she remembered what it was like as he came in her mouth earlier. The memories and the eroticism pushed her over the edge and she came again. Her pussy walls seemed to be milking the dick of all it held.

Afterwards, the young couple lay in each others arms. They pulled the bedcovers over themselves when they started to feel cold. Just before dawn they made love again. This time, more gently and less hurried.

*****

Wolff was in pain both from his heavy landing, but also from the bushes and undergrowth that were snagging at his legs and nightshirt. He was sure that his feet must be bleeding from the lack of footwear. Although it was dark, the crescent moon gave off just enough light to find his way. That's not to say that he didn't knock his face on a few low-hanging branches as he ran.

He slowed when he was sure that he wasn't being followed and then changed direction. He lived in a shack deep in the woods, but it was unknown to almost everybody. In fact, only one other person had ever been there. Although the wooden structure had a window, there was no glass and it was covered by old sacking. When close, it was just possible to see the candle-light that he had left burning. When he stumbled into the door Elizabet let out a muffled yelp in shock.

The apparition in front of her was at first very frightening, but then she realised that it was only Wolff. However, he looked to be in a terrible state; he was sporting cuts and bruises everywhere. Rather bizarrely, his first action was to remove the gag that he had put on Elizabet earlier, when he had tied her up and brought her here.

Her mouth free, instead of scolding him, she showed concern, "Oh my! What's happened to you? And why are you wearing my nightgown?"

Wolff looked down shame-faced. "I… wanted to… get to know Scarlet better."

For a moment Elizabet couldn't grasp his meaning. Then understanding dawned, "You mean that you wanted to bed her? Against her wishes?"

"No! Well not against her wishes. I was hoping to… persuade her."

"I see. So how far did you get?"

Wolff was more than a little taken aback by the line of questions – even more so that Granny Hood hadn't accused, cursed or threatened him in any way.

"I suppose… I got almost as far as I did with you." He looked down at his feet again.

"You mean she didn't…? Poor girl, she doesn't know what she missed."

Wolff's mouth dropped open. He knew that he had satisfied Elizabet sexually. But she was now showing signs that she was prepared to admit openly to him that she enjoyed it. She noticed the shocked look on his face.

"Oh come on, Wolff! You must know that you have an incredible talent for… that. Once you had started on me I wouldn't have stopped you for the world. What on earth is the matter with Scarlet that she pushed you away?"

"Ah, she didn't actually. Gustav came in just at the wrong time. I jumped out of the bedroom window."

"How on earth did you manage that? I would have though that it was far too tight a squeeze for you to climb out. Didn't Gustav catch you?"

"Er… I didn't exactly climb out. I dived through it head-first."

Elizabet looked at him closely to see if he was joking, but the bruises and cuts seemed to indicate that he was telling the truth.

"I'm sorry… I would offer to fix it for you, but I don't think it's going to be safe for me around here anymore."

"Listen Wolff, you're bleeding everywhere. Untie my hands and let me tend your wounds, will you?"

It didn't even occur to him that this might be a ruse to escape; Elizabet really did care about his welfare. She would have preferred to use hot water, but cold would have to do. She looked at the cuts on his head first. They were all clean and had already stopped bleeding. His arms and legs weren't too bad, but the feet were the problem. She put them in a bowl of water to wash the dirt off of them first. Tearing strips from her white cotton apron she dabbed at the cuts and then bound them. She fetched a spare pair of his boots to further protect the wounds from dirt.

It was as Elizabet put his second boot on that she noticed the various rips in her second best nightgown that he was wearing. But one particular tear caught her attention; in his seated position the gap had risen up and from her kneeling stance she had enough of a clear view to know that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. She refreshed the water in the bowl, knelt back down and began to wash the remaining dirt from his legs. She moved higher, trying to keep a straight face as she saw Wolff's penis begin to expand. He was unable to hide it as it rapidly forced its way out through the opening.

Elizabet finished cleaning Wolff, before she made any indication that she had noticed his erection poking out. "Now there's something you don't see every day," she said. "More is the pity," she continued ruefully.

She looked up at Wolff and said, "Of course, I should be very upset with you. You forced your attentions upon me and inflamed my desires to a point whereby I could no longer resist you. And then you bound and gagged me and brought me to your hut – where you left me!"

"I'm sorry," he said lamely.

"You're sorry for what exactly? That you disappeared back to my cottage in order to try and seduce my granddaughter? Or, that you got me all fired up and expecting to be taken forcefully and then deserted me instead?"

Wolff had no idea what to say or do at this point. His expectation had been that he would be chased from the area by a pack of angry country folk waving flaming torches and scythes. He had only come back to his hut to retrieve some clothes, but in his guilt and respect for her had removed Elizabet's gag.

"I… don't understand," he said finally.

"I expected you to take me young man. I wanted you to take me. I still want you to take me."

Wolff simply sat open mouthed.

"Look, you can't fire up a steam engine and then not take it out for a proper run can you?" She looked exasperated, "I can't be any clearer; I want you to bed me, all right?" With that, she turned around, lifted her skirts up onto her back and remained on all fours. Her bloomers were still dangling down around one leg, but there she was; exposing herself to Wolff, awaiting his attention. Almost in a dream he slipped from the chair a knelt behind her. He pointed the head of his cock between the smoothly shaven lips.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she hissed.

Wolff pushed forwards and penetrated deep into Elizabet's pussy. He had never entered a woman with such ease – even when he had prepared one with his expert tongue. He took hold of her hips and thrust hard enough to create a loud slapping sound as his stomach made contact with her rounded, fleshy cheeks. All the while, she was making encouraging noises; in fact he was surprised at some of the language she used – he had no idea she knew such words.

He took his hands from her hips, slid them around her waist and unfastened the bodice. Once free, he pulled the blouse roughly apart. Elizabet's breasts hung down, swinging with the motion of Wolff's powerful thrusts. He looked down and, but for the colour of her hair would have sworn that he was fucking a much younger woman.

Elizabet reached one hand down between her legs and stroked Wolff's cock and testicles as he continued to plunge into her. At the same time, the heel of her hand was rubbing across her clitoris. In this way she was able to time her orgasm to match that of his.

It was the best climax that Wolff had ever experienced. Elizabet hadn't felt anything like it for twenty years. They sat cuddling on the floor talking afterwards.