Scarlet Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me into her arms for a kiss and slid her hands underneath my skirt, grabbing my ass. While she was giving my ass a playful squeeze, she kissed down to my breasts before sucking on them with expertise that only a woman could have. When my boyfriend sucked on them, he always did so in a rush, and it wasn't all that pleasurable. Miss Stevenson took her time giving each one of them the same love and attention that they deserved. I never knew how much pleasure could be had with my breasts until that moment.

Where men fumbled, she rose and achieved were only a goddess could. The woman had a very talented mouth, and I could not wait for her to eat my pussy, but she had other plans. She pushed me aside to retrieve a long purple strap-on from her desk. It was at least twice the size of any cock that I had ever seen and a little thicker too.

Miss Stevenson pulled me to my feet before telling me, "Lean over the desk. You are going to enjoy this greatly, and before I am done, you will never look at another woman the same way again."

I did as I was told and embraced myself against her desk. The woman took her time removing my skirt and panties before teasing me with the head of it before easing it in. I was so wet that it slid into my pussy without any resistance and swallowed it with little effort. A ripple of orgasmic-like energy surged through my body. My pussy became so sensitive from the heat of my lust that a slight touch brought pleasure.

The rest of my body was so sensitive that a slight touch made me moan in pleasure. The air vent over the desk blew cool air on my breasts, making it feel like a lover was caressing them. Slowly she began fucking me until my moans grew louder and filled the room with their echoes. She was picking up speed with each thrust and pounded me with pleasure that I never knew existed. Miss Stevenson liked fucking girls fast and hard, and she did not hold back on me. I nearly lost my balance from the force of her powerful hips and held onto the desk for support.

My boobs were bouncing back and forth in a steady rhythm as I was screaming out obscenities. I was screaming, "Fuck me harder!" followed by a few more curses words. The orgasm that hit me was followed by three more, and when the last one surged through me, I collapsed on the desk.

I try to speak but could only say, "That was...... uhh... That was...was." I did not have the energy to finish, and I knew that this woman had just ruined me. How could I go back to men after that? I fell to the floor because my weak legs couldn't hold me anymore. Trying to find the strength to move, I could still feel the echo of my orgasms inside me.

"You are a talented actress, my dear, and if you keep doing auditions like this, you will go far in the business. Before you go, congratulation on getting the leading role; you surely did earn it, " Miss Stevenson said with a devilish smile.

When the realization hit me that I just fucked my teacher, I felt myself start to panic and started grabbing my clothes out of desperation. Miss Stevenson grabbed my panties before I could get to them and tossed them in a drawer that had other girls' panties in them. After giving me an evil grin, she told me, "You must not forget, my dear, that the victor goes the spoils. A girl got to have her trophies, doesn't she? I need a shower before my friend arrives so I can trust you can see your way out."

When she was gone, I pulled back the drawer to see at least over a dozen other panties in it. I realized that Miss Stevenson had lured other students with a promise of a role, and they fell into the same trap just as I did. I felt embarrassed and ashamed that I let myself be tricked into having sex with my teacher. Of course, I did enjoy every second of it, but I did not understand what it all meant at that moment.

I got dressed as fast as possible because I did not want to get caught in my vulnerable state by Miss Stevenson's friend. When I opened the door to leave, a pretty girl in her early 30's with dark sunglasses and long blonde hair stood in my path. In all my haste to flee, I have forgotten to take the time to button my shirt. The girl just smiled at my exposed breasts, and I ran past her to my car. I drove a few blocks before stopping to fix my appearance. I did not want Kathy or anyone else to know what I just did until I can figure it all out for myself. Needing time to think decided a drive could clear my head and help me make sense of what I just let happen to me.

12