Scarlet Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacy tries to deal with the idea that she is now a lesbian.
5.4k words
4.71
9.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove around for a while to come to terms with being with another girl, and it was clear that I liked it. Every time I thought about what happened, it made my pussy moisten up. I did not want to lose hope that I could return to my old self again. Being married to a handsome husband and kids was something that I wanted to have one day, but now I am unsure. Since food helped me think, I decided to stop for a bite, and I wanted an excuse to read the script that Miss Stevenson gave me. I didn't realize that I grabbed it until I was in my car buttoning up my shirt.

After finding a place to ease my troubled mind, I slid my script into my purse before going inside and finding a table in the back. I gave my order to a waitress in an outfit that shows off her busty figure. She was around the same age as me and cute as hell. I found myself wondering what did she taste like. I could not believe that had crossed my mind and how I could not stop myself from staring at her. Her lustful lips, fuck me eyes, the slenderness of her neck, and the firmness of her breasts made me hungry for something not on the menu.

I regained control before she could notice that I was undressing her with my eyes. I order a chicken salad and a diet coke. I could not help but watch her ass as she was walking away. The pants that she wore barely hid what I thought was a perfect ass. I could not believe how quickly I was turning into a lesbian. The sex between Miss Stevenson and me was so good that I felt a craving for another partner. I have not made it through one day before I already felt the desire to be with another girl again.

The raw sexual desire running through me scared me because I knew I would eventually submit to it. Closing my eyes, I could see myself kissing my waitress tender lips and tasting her cherry lip gloss. Ripping her clothes off and eating her pussy in front of stun customers. After snapping out of it, I wonder what did this all mean? Was I gay now? Could you be turned gay? Somehow I could not buy that, and it left me with one conclusion. My desire to be with other girls was there the whole time, and that revelation scared me.

Many things ran through my mind pointing to the fact this could be true. I had sex with my boyfriend over the summer but never actually enjoyed it. There was a possibility that being kissed by Miss Stevenson woke something up that was dormant within me. That could explain why I went willingly into her arms and did not resist her advances. I was holding on to being straight out of fear, and it was what I was expected to be.

I grab my script from my purse, and what I read shocked me. It was set up more like porn fiction than a play, with every scene in act two ended with my character engaging sexually with other female characters. When my food finally arrived, I could barely tear myself away from the script to eat. What I was reading had affected my taste buds and gave my dinner a more enjoyable flavor.

I was halfway through the script before I noticed that I was being watched. A woman with short brown hair, kind of cute, around her mid 40's, and a little overweight was staring at something underneath my table. I felt confused until I realized that I wasn't wearing any panties because Miss Stevenson took them. When I was reading, my legs were slightly open, and my skirt was short enough that it showed off my lovely legs, but what the woman was hoping to see was still out of view.

Not fully understanding what came over me and went on pure instinct. Maybe it was from being turned on by the script I was reading or something inside me wanting that woman to desire me. Whatever the reason and without much thought, I open my legs further apart. My heart was pounding hard against my chest, and the excitement ran through my veins. I just exposed myself to a stranger, and it turned me on immensely.

I thought her eyes were going to pop right out of her head when she got a full view of my cunt. She had a smile I knew that would stay with her for the rest of the night. The thought of her going home and touching herself while thinking of me was making me hot. I could not believe how much I had changed since being with Miss Stevenson and the sexual awakening that I was going through.

When my waitress return to bring me another diet coke, she caught me staring at her breasts. I felt embarrassed that she caught me looking, but she did not seem to mind. A few minutes later, she returned to see if I needed anything else and was even a bit flirty. She took her time clearing my table before getting my check and made sure that she was in the proper position that I could look down her shirt. The woman thought I was a lesbian and was using her breasts to get a bigger tip. I have seen men get this treatment a dozen times, but never me.

*******************

After getting back to my room, I slipped into my pajamas and grabbed one of my romance books. I wanted to make sure that I was still into guys and grab the one with the most graphic sex in it. Trying to focus on the words but drifted away fantasying about the female lead character. Tossing my book down in defeat and feeling the straight side of me slipping away. I just needed time to see what side of the sexuality scale I will find myself on.

Kathy strolled in an hour later and was smiling from ear to ear. It was apparent by the way she was prancing around the room that she had sex. I did not want to bring that topic up from the fear of revealing that I also had sex with another girl. We talked about other things, and I lied to her about why I didn't show up tonight.

After the next couple of days, I could tell my desire for women wasn't going away. I was living in the area of California where some women wear skimpy clothes all year round. The lust within me made it very hard for me not to stare inappropriately at them. It took all I had not to look at them while they were wearing shortcut shirts and skirts.

I decided it would be best for me to stay straight and got ready for my theatre class. I did not want Miss Stevenson to know that she almost turned me into a lesbian. She went through her class as usual and acted like we never had sex. I found myself feeling hurt for being used in such a sexual way and pretended that it never happened. I did not expect or want a relationship with her, but it still hurt being used by someone you trusted. That was just one night of sex and nothing more to her. The more I thought about it; I was sure the play Scarlet Passion was just a ruse to trick girls into sleeping with her.

The moment I realized that I could never be straight again was later that day. I was reading my science textbook when Kathy came back from the showers. Her wet blonde hair and glistening body made it hard for me to concentrate on my studies. She started applying lotion to her body, and that was when I knew I was in real trouble. I could feel my pussy moistening up as I gaze out of the corner of my eye. I watched the intoxicating show and was mesmerized by it.

My heart was beating fast from the excitement that I was now feeling. I Watched as Kathy's hands rubbed some lotion on her inner thighs, and it made my heart skip a few beats. She removed the towel to apply some to her breasts and stomach. I could feel the heat between my legs and the juices that were flowing from between them.

My panties were now drenched from the sexual desire that I was feeling for my roommate. I knew that I must accept that being straight again is no longer an option and that I was into girls now. If I did not feed this beast inside me soon, I would lose control and attack the nearest girl. Since that person would more likely be Kathy, and that was the last thing I wanted. Giving in to my desire and fuck someone may be the only way to keep my lust in check, but who. The only lesbian I knew was my teacher, but I did not want to give her the satisfaction of turning me gay.

I felt humiliated, crawling back to her to calm the raging sexual beast that was inside me. It was hungry and was beckoning me to sacrifice my humility on the altar of lust. The pride goes before the fall, and mine was gone at this point. The knowledge of lesbian clubs wasn't something that I knew about right then, and if I did, my pride would have stayed intact.

I wore something that was a little bit sexier than I usually would and trim my pubic hair. I left a thin line down the middle trying to copy hers in the hope of getting her approval. Dressing up for class as if I was going out on a date did feel weird. Trying to seduce one of my professors into sex was new to me, and I couldn't believe that I had fallen this far.

I usually do not wear skirts to class, especially for the sole purpose of seducing my teacher. I did not want to hold back anything and dressed in something to get Miss Stevenson's attention. I had gotten a few whistles from the guys, but I ignore them. I was not interested in chasing men and had an itch that only a woman could scratch.

I waited until the class was over before approaching Miss Stevenson and told her that I needed to talk with her. While she led me to her office, she kept a professional attitude and gave no hint that she was lesbian preying on her students. The woman didn't even react to how I was dressed, and it made me doubt my skill at seduction. It was hard for me to admit to this woman that her action had changed me sexually.

I was not brave enough to tell her straight out that I needed to be fucked but try to be coy about it. She gave me a devilish grin and understood full well what I wanted, and she wasn't going to play fair. She was going to see how far I have fallen by pushing my boundaries until they break. The woman had me back into a corner and knew that I would submit to her.

"Spread your legs, my dear, and show me your pussy," Miss Stevenson demanded in a cold lustful voice.

I spread my legs showing her my pink panties with a wet spot on them. Since that night, it did not take much to get me wet, and there were plenty of girls on campus that kept me in the mood for sex. I stood up and slid my panties down to show her my newly trimmed pussy. She flashed me an approving smile of my new look and pushed me further into depravity.

I could see the lust in her eyes as she told me, "I want you to touch yourself. Put your fingers inside your cunt and make it wet for me."

I sat back down on the chair, not wanting her to miss a thing, slid my ass to the edge and spread my legs. I would do whatever she wanted if it leads to her being between my legs. Sliding my fingers slowly in and out, gathering my juices on them. I felt my breathing increase with the speed of my hand as I pushed my fingers deeper inside of me. I could feel my orgasm approaching and let out a long moan. I was about to cum all over her chair before she told me to stop.

Rising from behind her desk, Miss Stevenson walked over to me; she took my panties and pressed them into her face inhaling my scent. "You smell delicious, my dear, and good enough to eat. I would love to taste you again, but I never screw the same student twice. When theatre girls are willing to screw for a good role, there are only so many leading roles I can give them for the privilege of fucking them, and I always start with the easy ones first," Miss Stevenson said while giving me a wicked evil glare.

I felt like a fool for letting myself be toyed around by her, and the shame of letting her make me act like a slut was weighing heavy on me. It was unsettling to hear the truth in her words that theatre girls would screw for a role, and I basically did just that. When I found out that the play Miss Steveson wanted me to do was about a lesbian, I was willing to make out with another girl because it meant I would have the starring role. There was no such play, and it was just a ploy to sleep with me.

"Since you are my favorite student, I will do you this favor just this once. My friend Lena is throwing a party tomorrow night, and she wouldn't mind if I invited a lovely thing like you to it. I am sure someone could take care of your...let say, little needs there. Oh, by the way, wear what you wore at your audition with me because if you want to get fuck you must look like a slut like you did on that day," She said with a crude smirk.

I hated how she used her words to mock and belittle me. Seeing the person that she truly was made me feel foolish for falling for her lies. The way she lured me in with her charm just to used my dreams against me made me sick. Those girls were right about her, and I wish that I had listened to them. The thing I hated the most about all this was that I would still fuck her. If she told me to eat her cunt I would drop to my knees to devour it.

I was waiting for her to give back my panties so I could leave with some dignity, but instead, she kept them. Once again, I lost another pair of my panties to this woman and left in shame. When it dawned on me, the girls that had fallen prey to her were the leading ladies of her shows, and one of them was a friend of my roommate's sister. Realizing why they let her sleep with them was that the woman had connections to advance their career. The reality of being a star hit me when I realized sometimes it isn't about how talented you are, but who you fuck that can get you the part.

"Before you go, here is the address for the party and one more thing, my dear. We are going to do, The Black Room, and I have given you the role of Ellen. I really do think you are going to enjoy that role very much," She said while giving me a sinister smile.

She was truthful to her word about giving me the main lead, but there was a twist to it. The play was an art piece on desire and forbidden love. The twist was that I would be playing a lesbian in love with a straight girl, and I would have to kiss that girl at the end of the play. It was a twisted joke that the audience would never get and was her way of teasing them that I was into girls.

***************************

When I left her office, I was in worse shape than I first enter it, and my pussy was aching with a desperate need to be fucked. I was very wet from the pounding that I was giving myself earlier. Being so close to cumming and stopping made my sexual desire nearly uncontrollable. Every woman I saw, I felt a burning desire to rip their clothes off and fuck them right there. I felt like I would explode if I didn't satisfy the lust that had built up within me.

I could not take it any longer and enter the first restroom that I saw. Seeing that I was alone before going into one of the stalls to relieve myself. After I worked out all my sexual frustration, and was glad that nobody was there to witness my disgraceful act. The only evidence of what I just did was the scent of sex that I could smell while washing my hands.

The changes that I was going through turned my world upside down after discovering my lesbian side. I desired women sexually, masturbating in a public bathroom, and acted more like a slut each day. I knew that I should be ashamed of my actions but felt liberated instead. It felt good touching myself in front of someone because it made it feel like it wasn't something that I should be ashamed of doing.

****************************

Kathy left our dorm room earlier for some unknown engagement, which allowed me to get ready without explaining what I was doing or having her want to tag along. Being truthful to her scared me, and how could I tell her that I was into girls sexually. I was only going to the party to find some random girl for meanless sex before returning to the dorm. There was no reason to risk ruining my relationship with Kathy over someone I would likely never see again.

The white tank top I was wearing had a low cut that showed my breasts and belly button off nicely. My nipples were clearly visible behind the soft fabric. Checking myself out in the mirror to see if this was the look that I wanted. The jeans I had on highlighted my ass perfectly, making it more round and appealing. I looked hot, and finding a new lover shouldn't be too hard looking like I did. I put a shirt over my tank top because I didn't want to advertise my breasts to anyone until I got to the party.

******************************

I sat in my car for a few minutes to get my nerve up to enter the house, and when I was ready, I removed the shirt that lay over my tank top. After taking a deep breath, I stepped out of my car and into the cool night air. I nervously walked to the door as a light cool breeze blew against my exposed skin, and I could feel my nipples stiffening from it. I kept telling myself I was a predatory tiger on a hunt, but I knew I was more like a kitten needing something to lick. I knocked three times while trying to embrace myself for what was behind that door.

The door was open by a beautiful girl with raven black hair, and she started a conversation with me while staring at my tits. The girl asked me a series of questions that she didn't really care to know what the answer was to them but only wanted an excuse to keep staring at my breasts. It didn't take me long to find a willing girl, and I was tempted to end my search for a lover with her.

I decided to explore the house to see what other jewels may be hidden within it. I have never been to a party like this before and was curious about it. In one room, I found two girls kissing passionately on a couch, and there were few other girls scattered around the room, talking with each other while drinking wine. When I saw all I needed to know, I decided it was time to head back to that girl, but a staircase caught my attention.

I was up a few steps before I heard a faint voice that was all too familiar saying something about wanting to be fuck harder. It was coming from a nearby room with its door ajar, and I knew it couldn't be who I thought it was. There was no way it could be Kathy because the girl was straight, but so was I until Miss Stevenson seduced me. I ease my head around the door to prove that I was mistaken, and what I saw shocked me. Kathy was in the room, and she was being fucked hard against the wall by Miss Stevenson.

They were both completely naked, covered in sweat, and were fucking like wild beasts. I wouldn't doubt if the strapon that Miss Stevenson was using on Kathy was the same that she used on me. Watching Miss Stevenson's hands squeezing my roommate's breasts as she was slamming her fake cock into my friend was turning me on, and I was spellbound by it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a woman watching me a few feet away. She was wearing the sluttiest Catholic schoolgirl uniform that I had ever seen. Her white shirt was not buttoned but tied in a knot at the bottom, with her black lacy bra barely visible. She wore a mini flannel skirt, black silk stocking, and bright red high heels. I recognized her as the woman who saw my breasts while fleeing Miss Stevenson's house last week.

I figure she must be Lena, Miss Stevenson's friend and the one that was throwing this party. The way she moved toward me was hypnotic and was hypnotized by the sway of her hips. She got behind me with her lips close to my ear, encouraging me to keep looking while her hands were gently touching my body. I continue to watch Kathy as she let out a pleasurable moan between each thrust of Miss Stevenson's cock.

"I see you are taking a liking to Rachel's new plaything," She said with approval in her voice. I was not used to hearing my teacher being called by her first name. It has always been Miss Stevenson in class, and it felt odd hearing it now.

"Rachel has this fantasy about seducing a girl then fucking all of her sisters. Last year she fucked this girl sister along with her friend. It was a great achievement for her to seduced two girls simultaneously during an audition. Can you believe it? She talked them in reading lines together before talking them into making out with each other," She said with excitement and arousal.

12