Scarlet Passion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her hands lightly caressing my body as she spoke. The electricity in her touch made my body feel alive with sexual energy, and the longer she talked, the bolder she got with her hands. She teased me by touching my stomach sensually before slipping her fingertips into my pants, caressing the flesh underneath it.

The woman went on talking about my friend, "This girl is letting Rachel ravish her body for the payment she owed her. She has a thing for her roommate and made a deal with Rachel; if she could turn her roommate on to girls, then would be her whore for a night."

I was shocked to learn that I was seduced because Kathy wanted me to be a lesbian. How could I have not seen that she was lusting after me? Kathy was going through a lot of trouble just to be with me, and it was understandable why. Nothing would have happened if she told me before my sexual awakening, but now I could see myself with Kathy.

"I wanted to fuck you ever since I saw your lovely tits," She said as she grabbed my breasts and squeezed them.

I could feel my nipples becoming hard between her fingers as she played with them through the fabric. No longer beating around the bush and she moved her hands where she always wanted them to be. She unbuttoned my jeans before sliding her hand in past my panties and right into my wet pussy. I could feel her fingers going deeper inside me as she was nibbling on my ear. I watched Kathy's body started to spasms from a powerful orgasm that was hitting her. Lena retracted her hand from my pants and pulled me back before shutting the door.

She led down the hallway into another bedroom that had the raven-haired girl that I met earlier in it with a redhead. Having someone in the room with us did not stop her from advancing on me as she pulled me into a kiss. She didn't mind that we had an audience and was ok with giving them a show. Grabbing my tank top, she pulled it over my head before tossing it away and was shocked that she intended to fuck me with people watching.

The two women watched with keen interest as my breasts were being kissed and sucked on. Lena pushed me on the bed before pulling down my pants and panties with force. I discovered new things about myself each day and found out that I liked people watching me have sex. Lena gave me a sexy strip show before climbing on top of me. She positions herself where our pussy were pressed against each other and started to grind her cunt against mine.

The swaying of her hips was causing sexual friction in my cunt, and I let out a loud moan. I started working my hips against hers as well. I was beginning to see many different ways to enjoy sex with a woman than with a man. I was moaning intensely by the feeling of our two wet pussies mixing our juices. She pulled our cunts apart and crawled over me to place her pussy over my face smearing her juices on my lips.

I pushed my tongue deep inside her swallowing her juices before I started licking her pussy. She was moaning feverishly and rocking her hips against my face as she let out a scream. My face was wet from the orgasm that just exploded from her and kept on licking. I did not stop until I felt her body starting to spasms from another orgasm.

"That was... amazing! I would love to return the favor, but I got other guests that I must attend to now. Do not worry because I am leaving you in the capable hands of Robin and Juliet. They are well trained in the art of pleasuring a woman and will take good care of you," Lena said before dashing out of the room naked.

I watch in disbelief as she walked out of the room, swaying her naked ass. The two girls did not waste any time undressing and were on me like wild cats devouring their prey. The raven-haired girl Robin was eating my pussy while Juliet was sucking on my nipples. They were very skillful with their mouths and soon brought me to a powerful orgasm. It took my breath away, silent my scream, and all that I could do was arch my back as my mouth open to form empty words.

I was sucking on Juliet's nipples while Robin was kissing slowly up my to my breasts. She was adoring them earlier and was now sucking on them. Robin teased them with her tongue by tracing the edge of my areola with the tip of it. Juliet glided her fingers down between her legs and into her pussy. We didn't stop touching each other until each of us had an orgasm and licked each other pussy.

The girls thought it would be a great idea to go for a swim, dragging me downstairs and out of the back door. We did not bother putting on any clothes as we ran downstairs. It felt thrilling being this exposed and free with my body. The women around the pool area were also naked, half undressed, or in a state of being. The women that had gathered around the pool were having an orgy. They had sex toys discarded around the area, and some of them were even being used. Robin and Juliet jumped into the pool and left me alone to take in this incredible sight.

I never knew that there were so many types of lesbians out there. They came in all different shapes and sizes. Some had their bush completely shaved and while others kept them thick. One girl had such an innocent-looking face that it surprised me to see her partaking in a threesome. She was being fucked from behind with a strapon as she ate another girl's pussy. If I had seen her in public, I would have never guessed a sexual beast was lying inside that pure form of her. Even when her cute angelic face showed the sign of cumming, she still had an adorable innocent quality.

Lena and Miss Stevenson were sharing a girl in a hot tub that was in my theatre class. The girl was no match for our teacher's charms and fell into her trap. I knew her fate because I have been there myself and was lure in with a role just like I was. I figured that she was a virgin from the silver cross that she always wore and growing up in a religious family. That type tends to wait until marriage, but somehow Miss Stevenson seduced her. The girl will be sore in the morning from the fucking that she will be getting tonight.

A girl with multicolored hair wearing a pink strapon came up to me and grabbed my hand. She guided me to a group of girls pleasuring one another and lay me in the middle of them. Feeling their attention turning to me with dozen of hands and mouths on my body. The kissing, touching, squeezing, and sucking gave my body a whole new sense of erotic pleasure. Feeling hands grabbing my legs and pulling them apart. They were getting me ready to be fucked by the girl that led me to them. I felt my pussy lips open and swallowing all twelve inches of her thick cock.

The ripple of pleasures that rush over me, mixing with the sensations of what the other girls were doing, brought me to the edge of ecstasy and fell over it when I started getting fucked. My moans started low and grew louder. I cried out as multiple orgasms hit me, making me temporarily blind, and it took a moment to regain my sight. I could only see a blinding white light and then little stars before everything came back in focus again.

I lost count of how many women I kissed, licked, and even fucked that night. It was all a blur of flesh and pleasures. I could hear the sound of women moaning and having orgasms coming from all directions. I even took a turn using a strapon on a girl with thick thighs and had her screaming in no time. I did not leave the party that night and slept in the arms of a girl that I thought looked innocent.

I had spent the night with some girls I did not even know having sex, and I felt like a whore. The funny thing was that I loved it and didn't think that it was a bad thing. Kissing goodbye to my old life because there was no way I would ever return to it now. I was having too much fun and wanted more nights like this. After getting dressed, I ponder on letting Kathy seduce me or be the one doing the seducing. Either way, I am giving her just what she wanted a night that we both won't ever forget.

12