Scarlett and the Three Students

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson as Scarlett Holmes once more.
6.9k words
4.3
10.5k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- One more entry with Scarlett Johansson and Emma Watson in a parody of Holmes and Doctor Watson. Loosely based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'Adventure of the Three Students' and 'The Copper Beeches.' Kudos to legendary adult movie star Peter North for inspiration.

xxx

It was in the year of 1895 that Scarlett Holmes and I spent a few days in the University town of Cambridge. What appeared to be a small adventure turned out to be yet another debauched affair that found myself and my adorable lover fucking our way to its conclusion.

x

It was a cold morning of the early Spring and we were residing in furnished lodgings close to a library where Scarlett was pursuing some boring researches. That was when we had an unexpected visit from a young lady in some distress.

"I trust, Miss Holmes, that you might have the time and notion to listen to a most sorry tale of a woeful girl such as I."

"I am very busy just now, and I am taking on no cases whatsoever for the foreseeable future. Doctor Watson will see you out." Scarlett gave a wave of her hand at my good self without looking up.

I looked at the young lady, neatly dressed and with a freckled pretty face. She seemed most anxious and wiped a single tear from her left eye.

"Miss Holmes, I have had a remarkable experience and I have no one else to turn to. I think you might be intrigued when I relate the details to you."

Scarlett looked up from her papers and looked at us with her clear green eyes and parted those perfect lips, the upper being of the same dimension as her lower.

"It's hardly a crime to listen to the woman, Holmes." I ventured.

"Very well my dear Doctor, pray tell then young miss, but I have a mind to turn you down already."

The woman sighed in relief and relaxed as she sat herself down in a chair and composed herself.

"My name is Violet Hunter and I have reached the age of twenty five. I have been a governess for five years now and recently successfully applied for a position at St. Luke's College here in Cambridge. I settled down quickly and in modesty I attracted several glances of affection from the students. As you may observe I am not without good looks and my hair is somewhat luxuriant, and of a rather peculiar tint of chestnut. In particular I was enamoured with three youthful men in particular, and most flattered by their attention. Giles Gilchrist, an athletic scholar of nineteen years of age. The second is Raj, an Indian exchange student who is a little older at twenty. Lastly we have Miles McLaren, a gifted man in mind and manner with the darkest of eyes, and all of nineteen."

I saw Holmes begin to lose interest and twiddle her thumbs in boredom, when Miss Hunter then related the meatier part of her tale.

"In the space of one evening, on the occasion of the end of term celebrations, I got quite drunk, and...well, I slept with all three students and am now in the family way. I had invited all three to my lodgings where I engaged in foreplay and oral sex but I was only penetrated by one of them. Thanks to my drunken stupor I do not know the identity of the father except it is the one who penetrated me completely and impregnated me."

"And how exactly are WE to determine which of these is the one responsible?"

Demanded Scarlett who began to pace the floor in her long dress with the high collar.

"By the incredible gift the man has of ejaculating excessive amounts of sperm when he comes to a climax. As I said, I engaged in oral sex and one of the students came in my mouth when I performed fellatio. One other came in his fist as he caressed my bosom. The final man had sexual intercourse with me and came inside my vagina, producing so much semen that it overflowed from me and onto the sheet beneath me. He withdrew and continued to spurt in copious amounts of sperm that literally exploded in rapid fire from his member and splattered my body and face like a cannon. Two foot arcs bathed my flesh to such an extent that I was awash in the stuff."

I stole a glance at Scarlett, who was now all ears, and saw her cross her legs under her long dress and I surmised that something was stirring down below.

"The other two were quite normal in their orgasmic bliss but were overshadowed by this human pistol, who, to my shame, I cannot identify since I awoke and came to my senses. The students are tight lipped and would never divulge information in this matter, albeit that I wish the subject to remain in the dark. If there is any way you can assist me I would be most humbly grateful."

"How bizarre. And once you are aware of the mans identity?"

"I hope to reason with him for the sake of the child, if not I shall sail to America and stay with my sister who has settled there since her marriage."

"Watson, you are the medical expert here. What causes a man to ejaculate anyway?"

I cleared my throat loudly and blushed as two pairs of eyes focused on me and awaited my answer.

"Well, the prostate gland produces a thick, white fluid that mixes with the sperm from the testicles to make semen. Muscles contract as the penis achieves erection and stimulation and the ejaculation follows. In this case I might venture that the man may be in the possession of not one, but two prostates, which would explain the severe orgasm."

"Thank you, Doctor. Are the three students in residence now, Miss Hunter?"

"Indeed they are Miss Holmes. Will you aid me?"

Scarlett made a steeple with her fingers and then stood.

"It is a noteworthy tale to be sure. The answer is yes. I shall glance into the case for you and will have your man before daybreak. Watson, are you with me?"

"Always, Holmes. What is your plan?"

"Elementary, Watson. We observe all three in orgasm and determine who comes the greatest."

"Are you proposing that we make love with each student?"

"You have it in a nutshell."

"Surely there must be another way!"

"If I set my mind to it, yes. But isn't this way more fun? We shall have a light luncheon and then act."

xxx

Scarlett's point of view.

My two insatiable appetites are feeding my large brain with facts, data, clues and puzzles. I constantly have to have stimuli to stave off the interminable boredom of every day life. The other is my need for sexual relief, something I crave each and every day. Women, men, multiple partners, it matters not as long as I have a thoroughly good time.

"Come along you two, I am determined to see this deed out before the evening is done."

Miss Hunter led us to the student lodgings and informed us in which the three suspects roomed. Giles on the first floor, McLaren on the second and Raj on the third. We stood at the bottom of the stairs as we contemplated the task at hand.

"Logically we should start on the first floor and work our way up. Doctor, you take Miles on the second and I shall take Giles. If we are unsuccessful in finding our culprit we shall team up and tackle Raj together. Agreed?"

Emma looked at me with those heavy lidded, come to bed light brown eyes, and smiled demurely. Her perfect groomed brows furrowed and I squeezed her hand in support. What a dear friend to have indeed. We made out way up the stairs and I decided to go route one with Mister Giles Gilchrist, the athletic scholar, and await his imminent arrival to his room. I gained entrance easily and once inside I stripped off and laid naked in his single bed. It was not a long wait before I heard the key in the door and the tall man entered.

"What the devil!" He exclaimed as he saw my fair haired face poke out from under the sheet.

"Oh, I'm most terribly sorry, I appear to have picked the wrong room. I'll leave."

"I should say so, madam, leave my room this instant."

His eyes blazed with fury until I lifted up the sheet and he observed my nakedness. I placed my right foot on the floor, and then the left very slowly which gave him a tantalising glimpse of my downy covered muff between my parted thighs. I deliberately jiggled my thirty six inch tits and smiled to myself as he ran his hand through his thick mop of hair in amazement.

"Would you be so kind as pass my petticoat. It's just there."

I moved nearer to him and pointed, letting him inhale my perfumed body. He picked up my petticoat and handed it to me with a trembling hand.

"Is there something amiss, young fellow?"

As I spoke I used my right hand to absentmindedly scratch my stomach from just under my cleavage and down to the top of my Mound of Venus. His eyes followed my move every inch of the way until his eyes remained glued to my puffy labia which protruded from under my almost transparent pubes.

"You...you're most handsome, Miss?"

"Call me Scarlett. I'm such a scarlet woman."

I licked my permanent pout from left to right, upper then lower, and received all the signals I was looking for.

"Who are you?"

"Giles," he answered with a dry rattle.

"Are you a student? You look like an athlete. May I feel your bicep?"

Without waiting for his reply I massaged his right arm through his shirt and felt the strong muscle through the material.

"Yes, I am. I run the one hundred yard dash and participate in the long jump. It's my favourite thing."

My hand moved on his body in a slow line down his shirt and didn't stop until I cupped his bulge in his slacks. His Adams Apple moved up and down which I found most amusing as my fingers gripped his testicles firmly. "Do you know what MY favourite thing is?" I said in my best husky voice.

"Your favourite thing? What's that?"

"Sucking cock."

I tightened my fingers on his stiffening cock and began to stroke him to full hardness through the fabric.

"Do you like having your cock sucked?"

I did not avert my gaze from his as I slowly pumped his prick and cocked my head in feigned interest.

"Y...yes!" He stammered.

"You know what else I like?" My hand lightly stroked him from balls to tip.

"Oh! N...no."

"I like a man to cum on my tits after a rough seeing to. Would you oblige me?"

I bent on my knees and undid the buttons on his fly and his cock immediately jutted out and up. I had the answer to my question. His mouth fell open as my pouty lips slipped down on his thick length and I rotated my head from side to side as I pulled back. He moaned as my fingers dug into the base and my mouth worked up and down, covering the entire length. I slipped back and admired my work, a thoroughly saliva soaked, glistening prick.

"There, still want me to leave?"

He shook his head, the poor lamb, as I closed my eyes and sucked him into my mouth. My tongue ran wicked circles around the crown as I plunged down and let him hit the back of my throat. I cupped his balls as I ceased sucking and let his cock rest inside my mouth as my drool spilled out down my chin and into my deep cleavage. Then I inched back up, slowly, slowly, slowly until his cock emerged as slick as a river.

"Amazing!" He uttered.

I returned to the bed and laid back and ran my left hand over my breasts, widening my legs to expose my swollen cunt. I moaned without censure as my passion grew and watched Giles strip off his clothing. My focus took in his lean frame, muscular chest, long legs and firm thighs.

"Come to me and lick my quim."

He let out a tiny moan and bent his head and kissed the inside of my left knee, rising slowly as he peppered my soft skin until he reached my inner thigh. At the same time he caressed my right leg with tender care as my pussy moistened most delightfully. Then his tongue extended and he ran the flattened flesh over my tingling muff for just a teasing second before hopping to my right inner thigh to flick at it lightly.

"Very good, young man. I am heartily impressed."

He surprised me further by moving upwards to close his mouth on my right nipple, sucking noisily until it hardened in his mouth. My head snapped back into his solitary pillow and my arms went up to grip the headboard above me. He licked and sucked and bit my tit until I cried out in bliss at his oral skill. His taut leg pushed between my legs to widen them further before he dived into my snatch and greedily tongued my clit.

"Yesssss!" I hissed and arched my back as he made swift circles around my hard bud until I leaked juices onto his chin.

His strong grip anchored my body to his bed as he lapped at my pussy with wet licks and hot breath. My head turned this way and that and I gripped the sheets in both fists, bracing myself for my orgasm.

"Fuck! Fffffuckkkk!" I yelled and my hips came up from the bed as he swiped my sopping slit from anus to clitoris.

I came hard when he finished me off with a hard press of his thumb on my clit and my breath escaped my lungs with furious veracity. He must have gazed upon me as I attempted to gather my wits, and when I opened my eyes he climbed on top of me and let his weight settle with his hard cock between my parted thighs. He tested me with a couple of gentle pushes at my slit before daring to let his tip enter me. I grabbed his butt and pulled him down, urging him to penetrate my wet cunt.

"Oh!"

He groaned as his cock buried itself inside me and he appeared surprised at how wet I was. His left hand grasped my right boob and fingered the nipple as he subjected me to a series of hard, grinding motions that saw him slide in and out of me. Once settled I lifted my legs right up and placed them on his broad shoulders so that the backs of my meaty thighs pressed on his chest.

"Fuck me!" I urged and sighed as his hips butted my ass as he sent his cock back and forth.

We stared into each others eyes as he fucked me with short, fast strokes and I felt his balls slap audibly against my bottom with a wanton lewdness. He lowered his face and coaxed my mouth open with his tongue which tasted of my pussy. His tongue snaked over my lower lip and the heated kiss fired the man even more so that he fucked me into the mattress with frenzied drives of his pelvis. Sweat trickled down his brow and I wiped it for him.

"Cum for me Giles," I urged. "Cum on my tits."

He pounded into me and the heat invaded both our bodies as he ground his groin against mine. My heels tap, tap, tapped on his buttocks as I attempted to draw him in even deeper. He hammered me with long and hard thrusts and I knew he was close to the edge as he pulled out and furiously wanked his dripping cock in his fist and straddled my body, his butt on the tops of my thighs. His face contorted with effort as he finally exhaled and came on my tits and neck with quite creamy spurts. His fist was a blur as he coaxed every last drop from his pulsating knob until he was spent. He was a good fuck but was not our man. I made excuses and gathered up my dress and left him alone post haste. Maybe my dear Doctor Watson was having better luck with Miles.

xxx

Miles McLaren's point of view.

I heard an insistent knocking on my door and opened it to see a wide eyed woman in some discomfort. She had her left boot up so that her weight was all on her right.

"Ah, Sir, please help me. I have had the most unfortunate mishap on the stair and have developed a leg cramp. I implore you, please assist me."

I looked deeply into her eyes and offered her my shoulder to lean on. The woman appeared to be aged in her mid twenties as she half limped, half hopped into my room. I steered her to my single bed where she sat on the edge, her left boot elevated in the air.

"Please, would you massage my calf?" She asked demurely.

I hesitated before lifting the hem of her dress to the top of her knee and proceeded to rub the soft flesh. Her supple calf was most shapely and I could not detect any tightness in the muscle.

"The stiffness has risen to my thigh, Sir. May I ask you to administer relief?"

The lady drew her dress up to her upper thigh and presented me with a fine view of her well toned leg.

"This is most irregular, Miss..."

"It's Doctor, Doctor Emma Watson." She corrected me as she cocked her head.

I sighed and kneaded her thigh, just above the knee and found the experience quite enjoyable. The lady stayed focused on me and she smiled at me as she wickedly pressed her boot into my groin.

"Oh, it's no use. The ache has risen and my dress is too tight. We must remove it."

She stood and turned her back to me and lifted her hair up from the nape of her neck.

"Here are the buttons. Hurry, there is no time to lose."

Again I paused. The last few minutes had been insane. A strange woman had entered my room and was now asking me to remove her dress!

"I see that the buttons are fastened in the wrong order, it may require several moments to undo."

"Them rip it off of me. Go ahead, tear it."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, now do it."

I used my fingers to gain purchase on the back of her dress and then rent it asunder. It came away easily and she lowered it past her shoulders down to her waist and then stepped out of it. Dressed only in her undergarments and boots she handed me the torn garment.

"Well, this is no good. Do you know of a seamstress nearby?"

"Yes, Jenny is, and she has a room just next door."

"See if she can fix it, would you?"

I nodded and knocked on Jenny's door, my head still in a daze at the events of the previous five minutes. One minute I was on a study break and the next ripping off dresses! When I returned Doctor Watson had kicked off her ankle boots and was reclining on my bed. I espied her dainty feet and thought them to be the prettiest I had ever seen. Her chemise was of white muslin with a square neck front and short sleeves, ending just above her knee length bloomers.

"Jenny advises the task shall need an hour to repair. Are you well, Doctor?" "Do you happen to have any brandy about? The excitement has made me somewhat faint. For medicinal purposes you understand."

I turned to my cabinet and poured her a glass of Napoleon Brandy.

"Make it a large one, Mister?"

"Miles, Doctor. At your service."

Doctor Watson took a huge gulp of the drink and swallowed with a hearty sigh. Then she drained the glass and handed it back to me.

"Heavens! The drink has gone straight to my head. I feel most intoxicated. Not to mention heated. Can you feel my brow, Miles?"

I bent to the bed and placed the back of my hand to her forehead which felt fine to me. Then, all of a sudden she grabbed the back of my head and drew my face to hers where she gave me a hard and lingering kiss on the mouth. When she relinquished my lips she looked at me and put her arm on the top of her head.

"An hour, you say? Well I cannot leave this room for that period. Whatever can we do to pass the time? How about a parlour game? Deerstalker! Do you know it? One is the deer and the other the stalker. The game is for the stalker to catch the deer. I shall be the deer. Good heavens! You have won!"

Dazed and confused the Doctor grabbed me and bundled me on top of her where she peppered my face and neck with a series of butterfly kisses. She fumbled for my shirt buttons and undid them to my waistband.

"Oh my! I seem to have discovered a bear in mans clothing!"

She referred to my lush hairy chest which she began to finger in her girlish delight. She looked into my eyes and parted her lips to reveal that pink tongue of hers again and I let my shirt leave my shoulders. What a woman! What man could say no to such a creature in their bed. I cupped her bosom, which was just the right size to fill a mans hand as she spanned my chest. My cock swelled in my ardour and tented my trousers.

"Well, looks like someone has risen to the occasion."

I looked again at her figure, such a small woman as to be almost delicate. She raised herself up on one elbow and I grasped her by the shoulder and lowered the thin material of her chemise and exposed her left breast. The skin was unbelievably soft as I drew long and languid circles around the bared tit with my fingers. Our mouths meshed on one another again and then she whispered in my ear with a hiss of breath.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12