Scarlett and the Three Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my bloomers, Miles, and kiss my quim."

I gulped and leaned back so that I could draw her lower underwear down to her feet. My eyes took in her tuft of light brown pubic hair that had the faintest hint of moisture. She spread her legs open and I did not hesitate in kissing the splendour of the inside of her upper thighs. Emma thread her fingers through my black head of hair as I pressed my mouth to her pussy mound.

"Goodness!" She sighed in a husky tone.

Goodness had nought to do with it I thought as I used my fingers to pry open her outer lips so that I could tongue her slit. She whimpered in sheer delight as I made circles around the apex of her thighs. Her pelvis thrust up at my ministrations as I lapped at her clitoris and inserted a finger into her channel. Her hands gripped my biceps as my finger plunged inside her wetness ever deeper. She was so tight I nearly came just THINKING of fucking her, let alone doing the actual deed.

"Let me see it." She mewed.

I slowed up my oral assault and pulled away from her sodden cunt as Emma moved her hand to my strides and tackled the buttons with a cetain urgency. Her hand found its way inside my fly and curled around my hardened cock. She leaned to me and kissed my circumcised cock head. Then her mouth opened and she placed her lips about the tip and clamped them tight shut.

"Glory be!" I uttered at the incredible sensation.

Slowly, oh how slowly did she push down on my shaft before pulling back to leave with a shiny knob. She slid down halfway and paused, making a most lewd half moan, half groan that made me clench my jaw in delirium. Her eyes never left mine as she picked up her pace and moved her head back and forth, sliding the flat of her tongue along my rigid length. Over and over she sucked on me with an audible sound that made my head swim. A long line of drool seeped from the corner of her mouth and trickled down my big blue vein to my balls. Then she stopped. "Lie back." She ordered and removed her chemise.

She loomed over me with that gorgeous porcelain hued figure. The swell of her breasts, the flare of her hips and her lithe limbs made my prick throb in my fist as I jerked it to full hardness. I edged to the corner of my bed as Emma straddled my thighs and impaled herself on my pulsing cock. I leaned in and nibbled on her right nipple as she brushed her fingers through my coarse body hair. Her hips moved at a slow rocking rhythm as she accustomed to my stiff prick and her face was a pure vision as she savoured the sublime penetration.

"Oh, it's big."

I squeezed her left nipple between two fingers as her pert bottom sank down on me and let my cock fill her cunt. I felt her pussy pulsate around my length as we stayed still for a choice moment. Then she raised up and down and rode on me with a steady pace. Her legs grew wider as she maintained her balance and I held the perfect globes of her buttocks in my palms.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned as she fucked me with increased fervour, the muscles of her butt and back flexing with her exertion.

She rode the pair of us into a shared bliss that I wanted to last forever. I held her to me as my tongue licked a straight trail from her tits down the front of her body to her navel. Her pussy was delicious as my cock glided in and out her wet centre and I very much feared that my end was close. Emma quickened to a feverish rate as she milked my knob and she was quite aware of my impending orgasm. She rolled off of me and moved to the foot of the bed and awaited my end.

"Here, Miles. On my tits."

Emma could see the hunger in my eyes as I hurtled to my orgasm and she put my cock onto her bosom as we both pumped my shaft with our fists. Faster and faster we moved until I yelled out and my prick spurted onto her heaving tits. My stream made a white line of cum on her chest that ran down her sternum in tiny droplets. I think I came in four spurts before my hose shrank. I stopped coming and Emma seemed deep in thought as she contemplated her spattered body.

"Oh well. There's the rub. Thanks Miles. Would you be a dear and fetch my dress for me?"

I gathered my smoking jacket to cover my trembling nudity and went to Jenny once more and retrieved Emma's repaired dress. She thanked me and then left my life forever.

xxx

Emma's point of view.

Scarlett and I met up on the third floor and we compared notes.

"So, if neither Giles or Miles are the culprits then Raj is our man."

"Not so fast Doctor."

"But he is the third of the three students," I protested.

"And yet I am not convinced of it. Miss Hunter was in a state of drunkenness on the sorry night of the affair and therefore cannot be trusted as a reliable witness. No, we shall have to see out our plan to the bitter end."

"If we must, we must."

"I have a ruse that will draw our man to us. Miss Hunter lodges on the fourth floor. We shall use her room."

Scarlett and I found the room which was directly over the student Raj. Once we knew he had returned to his room Holmes had us strip off completely and then stamp firmly on the darkly stained floor with our feet.

Within a minute of non stop tapping there came a thump, thump, thump from below.

"Sounds like a broom on his ceiling, Watson. Again."

We gave more noisy stamps and again heard urgent thumps from the room below. Silence followed until we repeated our torment on the man and then we heard loud footfalls on the stairs and knew our culprit's arrival was imminent.

"Quick! Join me in the bed."

"Hello! Hello in there!" Tap, tap, tap on the door. "What are you playing at?"

"The door is open, pray enter," yelled Scarlett and giggled next to me like a girl.

Raj burst in and looked around the small room and then his eyes settled on us, engaged in a languid kiss while we laid on our sides on top of the sheet. Naked, naturally. He blustered and stammered as he looked at us, never did he expect to see two women in flagrante. We dived under the sheet and huddled together in feigned embarrassment. "I do apologise, Sir. My partner and I were quite carried away with our lovemaking to realise the noise we were making."

"I...I, that is..." He rubbed his chin in bewilderment.

Raj had thick black hair and black brows that fanned inward. Clean shaven he looked his twenty years as he stared straight ahead. Scarlett sat up in the bed and let the man take a good look at her huge tits that appeared just above the sheet.

"Would you mind terribly closing the door. On your way out or in. You choose."

Raj leaned with his back on the door as he closed it. He was on the inside. So far, so good.

"Well now, that's better. I'm Scarlett, and this is Emma, Mister?"

"Raj. Just Raj."

"Well, Raj. Nice to meet you. You have arrived at an opportune time as my friend and I are just getting heated. Care to join us? We can make it a threesome if you want."

"Oh, really? I...don't. That is to say..."

"Ah, how charming Doctor Watson, our Raj is shy."

She sat on the edge of the twin bed and we saw Raj remove his shirt, still a little unsure of proceedings. His chest was smooth and of a light brown complexion, shiny, ribbed and lean. He looked at me, still in the bed, when he looked down with a gasp as Scarlett undid his trousers and began to suck on his burgeoning erection. The famed detective did not waste any time as she licked up his full length, now an impressive nine inches all told. Raj moaned softly as he looked down dumbfounded on the busty blonde who gave him a long, slow lick from base to top.

"I say, Watson, what a splendid cock, you simply must try it." Said she as she pulled him from her wet mouth.

I parted my wetted lips and let my tongue tease the swollen tip with my hand cupping his heavy balls, which I surmised were quite full. I ran my pointed tongue just under the crown and then drew a line vertically on the underside of his rigid pole before returning the same way back up, leaving a trail of saliva. Raj panted as I sucked in the cock head sharply and my head moved as I drew him into my mouth.

"Isn't she a darling?" Said Scarlett proudly as I moved back and forth on his shiny brown prick.

I could feel every ripple of his skin on his shaft as it slipped in and out of my drooling mouth, and my thoughts became obsessed on imaging it in my cunt. As my petite body trembled he slid out from my mouth and I took the chance to inhale. Scarlett then guided him back to the bed and between us we positioned his head so that it was directly at the end. Scarlett straddled his face as she stood over him, her feet dug into the rug, and he did not hesitate to lick the pussy presented to him.

"Oh, that's it, nice tongue."

Raj poked his tongue deep into Scarlett's slit and flicked at her with loud slurps. I now joined in and crouched over his groin and held up his big cock. As he ate out my lover I moaned with his prick firmly pressed between my lips. I looked up Scarlett who was right in front of me on the mans face and stared at her quivering ass. Her cheeks were held apart by Raj as he licked her from beneath.

"What a dirty man you are. Keep licking me, young Sir, I implore you."

I could observe Scarlett tremble on the mans face as the rate of his cock entering my mouth increased. My hot breath flowed over his shaft and his hips began to buck upwards in an attempt to ram in to the back of my throat. Then Scarlett lifted off him and joined me at my end and he now had two pairs of hot lips on his throbbing cock.

"Time for some fucking," my lover announced and held his cock high in the air and straddled her cunt over it.

In the reverse cowgirl position she faced me and we kissed each other with darting tongues. The blonde honey moaned into my mouth as she felt hands on her ass cheeks. As she slowly humped the thick tube I put my hand between her thighs and teased her clit. Between me fingering her muff and Raj kneading her buttocks Scarlett tilted her head back and closed her eyes as her pussy leaked warm fuck juice.

"Oh, you two!"

I put my face in her deep cleavage as her pussy engulfed the big cock. My fingers became a blur as I frigged her clit and she barely managed to stay balanced as she rode the man under her.

"Now! Now! I'm coming!" She yelled loudly.

Her curvy body was unable to stay upright and the woman fell onto the bed with a final sigh of pleasure. Remembering the reason we were both here, to establish the identity of the student who had impregnated Miss Hunter I immediately leapt up and sank down on the mighty cock of Raj. We began to fuck, he lifting up into me as I came down hard. I leaned in and he gripped my shoulders and pulled me to him harder and kissed my tits. I milked his knob as I ground my pussy to and fro on his hot lap and I panted most irregularly as I consumed his hard on. Behind me Scarlett caressed my buns, occasionally brushing her thumb to my puckered anus.

"I can't believe it!" I said as my voice wavered.

I was so wet that he slid in and out easily as I gyrated my hips to savour not only his length in my cunt but Scarlett smoothing her palms on my ass. Now bolder Raj took control and tossed me aside like a rag doll and lined us women up alongside each other on our hands and knees. Sidling close my upper left cheek met Scarlett's right, and her meatier lower right cheek bumped my left.

"Now you can fuck is both, Raj. Choose the first."

I looked over my shoulder at the swarthy man who tapped his large appendage on my ass and then Scarlett's. Presented with both our pussies lined up together my pussy gave a tiny spasm in anticipation and then gasped when I discovered it was me he was going to give it to. The bulbous cock head parted my folds and he eased half of his length inside of me. He began to stroke in and out before he paused in mid thrust and slipped completely out.

"What fun and games, eh Watson? Ugh! Yes!"

She groaned as Raj dipped his prick up her pussy and drove his pelvis back and forth. We snogged hard, shoulder to shoulder as we were, she groaning into my mouth as his thick cock banged her good and hard I fingered my clit unashamedly as Raj stroked my ass as he fucked my partner. I raised it up so he could really caress my sporty butt and then he left Scarlett and switched back to me.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned as the ridge of his cock popped inside me again.

I looked at Scarlett whose dreamy eyes were on my bottom, totally engrossed in seeing me fucked from behind. Raj was completely buried in my juicy cunt amd his balls pressed against my rump as he pushe all the way in, and then all the way out. Just when I was getting ready for my climax he pulled out and rearranged us once more. This time we were placed on our backs side by side, my right leg entwined with Scarlett's left as we raised them up in the air.

"Ah, the fair Doctor." Said Raj to me as he loomed right over my face staring at me wirh those puppy like brown eyes.

He moved astride me and lifted my left leg over his shoulder and then sank into my squishy pussy with a hefty thrust. He immediately picked up the pace, I fear that he was coming to his end, amd he rammed into me with great stamina. My left knee tapped on his temple as my leg wilted and he slammed into my now gaping quim. "How is it, Watson?"

"Fucking amazing!" I blurted.

I gasped loudly when Scarlett reached over and strummed my clit and it all proved too much as I screamed out from the spasm of bliss that swept through my body. Raj stopped as I jerked up and he withdrew to lay attention to my lover who eagerly took his glistening knob again. I raised up on my elbow and looked closely as Raj fucked Scarlett with rhythmiclunges that made odd sucking sounds as he plundered her sweaty cunt. She looked at me with eyes wide as her legs flailed in the air and her body was hammered into the mattress.

"I am done!" He announced as he screwed his eyes shut.

"Cum on our tits!' Said Scarlett, eager to see him ejaculate his load.

She and I both laid on our backs, side by side as Raj climbed up and placed his eight inch lance between her big breasts. She squeezed them together as he started to move up in the groove of flesh she had made. I looked closely and saw the swollen tip of his dark brown tool protrude out of the top of her tits as she bent her head to lick it.

"What an erotic sight!" I announced as he moved up and down faster and she stabbed at him faster.

Her legs were poking out from under him and she tapped her heels on the bed with excitement.

"Agh!" He cried out as a huge spurt of cum shot out the end of his pulsating knob right onto Scarlett's chin."

A literal torrent of sperm emptied from his gushing cock in rope after rope and we received splash after splash on our mouths and faces and we both yelped from the sudden gusher we had unleashed. Raj leaned back and his hose came out of her cleavage and streams of white cream exploded in massive arcs at least two feet in the air. Just when we thought he was done he found a new strength and released more eruptions that drenched his tight fist and made several strands of cum hanging from his balls.

"Ah! I think we have our man, Watson."

"I cannot agree more, Holmes." I concurred.

I attempted to dry my cum splashed tits and stomach and Scarlett used the sheet to dab at her drenched face and throat.

"What? What do you mean?"

"This lady here is Doctor Watson, my trusted companion and chronicler. Allow me to introduce myself. Scarlett Holmes, private detective and counsellor. And you Sir, are responsible for impregnating the blushing governess Miss Violet Hunter. Miss Hunter!!"

Raj was speechless as the rather plump looking Miss Hunter joined us in her room.

"Violet! Is this true? You are expecting my child?"

"It is true, I had nowhere to turn but the good Miss Holmes and the dear Watson."

"But if only you had see me sooner. By all means I shall support you and the baby."

Holmes and I retreated as the pair embraced and we returned to our lodgings.

"Case solved, Watson. Now, admit it, you rather enjoyed yourself did you not?"

I blushed as I was discovered and smiled at the blonde as she lit her clay pipe.

"You know me all too well, Holmes."

"Elementary, Doctor Watson. Elementary."

END

12