Scarlett, Emma & the Sex Machines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You witch!"

Moriarty shrieked as his balls pressed into my ass and he burst Inside my back passage, his cum painting my anal tunnel and dribbling out in a white river down my thighs. He pulled out and at last my arms were lowered, much to my relief. My hair was a sodden mass of sweaty locks that stuck to my face.

"Splendid sport. Now for the finale."

Naked and sweating I was released and led on wobbly legs to a four legged stool about the height of my upper thighs and bent back into the flat seat. My feet were immovably fixed as I was bent in half with my legs shackled behind my head with a length of chain interlocking my ankles on my hair. A metal bar was pinned behind my knees which resulted in my legs bent double up to my shoulders. My hands were inserted into wrist manacles on the flat top of the stool on either side of my body. Like an upturned turtle I was held thus, unable to move, and my pussy and rectum pointed up to the ceiling. Moriarty bent over me and administered another injection of the sleep serum into my neck and in a trice I was out. x

The blackness lifted and I awoke to feel the dead weight of Scarlett on top of me, her hefty tits mashed to mine. I managed to reach out and hiss at her to wake her and the naked beauty snapped to attention. As she stood tall it on bare feet it was acutely obvious that she was secured tightly to the same stool as I. About her knee level was a heavy length of thick chain that wound about her legs, thus ensuring she could not escape.

"Watson! Are you well?" She asked wide eyed.

"I...I don't know. I feel most strange." I answered.

As I looked up from my odd posture I saw an anxious look about her face as she looked beyond me to the wall behind me.

"Watson, this is deadly serious. I perceive what appears to be a bomb, not ten feet from us and fizzing. It must be disarmed before we perish!"

From my position I saw it not but Scarlett told me it was a heavy black sphere with a long fuse that burned down to the neck.

"Basically a mortar bomb loaded with gunpowder. Nasty thing to be sure."

"Can you move, Holmes?" She tugged on the tough chain links and the effort gave me a most curious sensation in my nether regions.

"My legs are chained fast, and my...dear lord!"

We both looked down at our merged loins with an stunned realisation. We were stuck together by a thick black dildo that had been attached to Scarlett by a length of strapping around her waist and was undoubtedly, and most assuredly inserted in my vagina!

"Emma! Are you alright!"

"I don't rightly know."

"I'll attempt to remove it." Said Holmes.

Holmes tugged and twisted the deeply inserted sex toy from my quim but the exertion only made for some discomfort on my part.

"Simply won't budge. Time is of the essence my dear. The bomb must be disarmed. The approximate distance from us to the bomb is ten feet. To the door from here, thirty feet. Therefore we will move toward the bomb. It's elementary."

"Agreed, but how?"

"By administering a forward force so that I push the stool across the floor with all my strength. This will mean that if I do...well."

She pointed to my stuffed pussy and her lower lip, oh that kissable lip, trembled.

"If it must be done then so be it. I am ready."

"On the count of three then. One, two, three."

Scarlett moved her pelvis with a shove into me but alas the stool barely moved an inch.

"I shall have to push harder. Ready Watson?"

I nodded bravely and peered into her clear green eyes. She gripped me by my lower thighs and inhaled deeply before slamming her hips into me hard. The stool scraped upon the floor slowly and as it did so then the dildo thrust up inside my cunt to the hilt.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Aaah!" I screamed as the object scraped the insides of my pussy.

"You're doing a sterling job, Doctor. Are you alright?"

"Stop! Give...me a...moment."

My pussy leaked my juices around the embedded dildo as it burrowed in and out of me. Scarlett again held me by my thighs and thrust us slowly, inevitably toward the fizzing bomb. Her huge tits bounced wildly up and down as her body pushed to and fro and the false cock drove in and out of me in a sick travesty of love making.

"So brave, oh so brave." My lover hissed as she pushed ever harder.

"AGH! OH! GAH! Wait! I'm coming!"

My loins exploded in a heated climax and I squirted fluid from within my dripping cunt as Scarlett paused once more.

"Almost there, can't stop now! The fuse is burning fast."

Scarlett humped faster as she lifted her hips as high as possible and we moved closer and closer to the spherical object, the dildo stretching me open with its wide girth.

"It's so...oh my! Coming again!" I shrieked as my leg muscles tensed and ached and my spine screamed with the load.

"Hold on, hold on!"

Scarlett hammered into me as we scampered across the floor and the dildo whipped my pussy into a foaming lather. I must have looked a frightful mess as sweat burned my eyes and all the muscles in my legs screamed with the strain.

"Almost." Thrust! "Almost." Thrust! "There! Yes, I have the bomb Watson!"

Near to fainting I smiled weakly as Scarlett snuffed out the fuse between finger and thumb.

"We are just in time lads, quick!"

Behind us we heard the familiar voice of Inspector Lestrade and he appeared beside us with a dozen police constables.

"Great heavens, what HAVE you been up to?" Said the Inspector as he and the others released us from our irregular constraint.

"You both look a strange sight indeed. Naked as nature intended."

Scarlett rubbed her aching wrists and ankles, oblivious to the fact she stood stark naked in the company of so many red blooded males.

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact, Lestrade. Please fetch our clothes."

I sat up and tried to present myself with some decorum after our ordeal.

"I am somewhat exhausted, Holmes. I wonder how a battery feels when it pours electricity into a non conductor?"

Scarlett nodded as we both looked about the now busy dungeon. Moriarty had fled the coop leaving behind no trace.

"Do you suppose we shall ever see him again?"

"I should not, could not rest if I thought such a man as Professor Moriarty were walking the streets of London unchallenged. Yes is the answer, we shall certainly see him again."

"Bugger!" I thought.

END

12