Scarlett's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers

"Well why does a dick matter anyway?" she asked. I loved to hear her say dirty words, "After all, you're a lesbian. You don't do anything with dicks at all." She thought that this was pretty clever, but it played right into my hands.

"You'd think that, but you'd be wrong." I replied and she looked confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'll show you," I went over to the door and found my purse and brought it over. I reached inside and pulled out something I had just purchased a few days before. It was a strap-on dildo. I had a little belt and then also some straps to your legs into and also had an 8inch translucent pink cock attached to it. I had never used one before and never had one used on me either, but I had always been curious. Now that my love life was in a completely different stratosphere, I decided to finally go through with it and buy one. It was really a pretty item and Connie was staring at it intently with a look I had never seen her possess before. Her blue eyes were the size of saucers.

"You use that thing?" she finally asked.

"I can," I said, deciding not to lie but not to tell the truth as well, "Want me to put it on?" She put her hand over her mouth and giggled but she nodded her head. I stepped into the legs hole and then pulled it up and strapped it around my waist. When I was done with that, I fixed my skirt so that it hung down over the cock, allowing just a little bit of pink to poke out, pushing the skirt up. Connie was roaring with laughter at this point. I put my hands on my hips and smiled, my cock was jiggling around a little bit and Connie really seemed to think it was funny.

"It looks...nice," she said as her laughter subsided.

"You are just jealous," I retorted and she nodded in mock agreement. I walked over until I was in front of her and she flicked it with her finger, "Hey!"

"Sorry," she said, but in a serious sort of way. She was really looking at it now. I was surprised. Then I realized that here was Connie. 23-years-old, attached to a man for the rest of her life who couldn't pleasure a fly, and here was a gigantic dick staring her in the face. She was embarrassed, but she was engrossed. I decided not to speak, but just to watch and see how this developed. Connie lifted her right hand and touched the cock again, this time wrapping her hand around it. She looked up at me.

"This was more like what I was expecting I guess," she said in a sorrowful sort of way and I honestly felt for her.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, unable to come up with something more comforting.

"You know what I always wanted to do?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulders. "I always thought it would be fun to give a blowjob" I was a bit shocked at this. That had the least appeal to me of anything in the known universe and I was under the impression that most straight girls just did it because they felt compelled to. I didn't think that anyone, let alone virginal little Connie wanted to do something like that. "I just like the idea of taking part of someone I loved into my mouth and getting all of those senses in one. You know, taste, touch, smell and stuff."

"Oh, I see," I said.

"Todd doesn't want me to do it though," she explained. I was shocked again; I was starting to think that Todd was some sort of bizarre and sad pervert. "You know everyone thinks I am this good girl you know. Like just because I never had sex meant that I didn't think about it and didn't want it. Like I was a weirdo or something. But it wasn't like that. I thought about it a lot. As much as anyone I guess. I just wanted to wait. I thought it would be better if I waited. I didn't think it would be so...disappointing." Her eyes never left the pink cock as she spoke. There were little tears in her eyes and she was a pathetic sight.

"Go ahead," I said suddenly.

"What?" she said, looking up at me.

"I can always use a blowjob," I replied and she couldn't help but a giggle. She looked at the cock and then shook her head, embarrassed.

"No, I can't," she said.

"Why not? It's just rubber. I am just standing her. If you always wanted to try, give it a try. I know the taste and smell and feel won't be quite right, but it will be something," I said. She seemed to consider it for a moment and then decided to go for it.

Connie took the makeshift cock in her right hand and opened her mouth and took the tip into her mouth. She looked up at me from there and smiled around the cock. She started taking the cock farther and farther into her mouth. I couldn't believe it. The cock was quickly sliding down the length of Connie's throat. Before I knew it, Connie's nose was rubbing against my lower stomach and the entire dildo was in her throat. She moved the cock in and out of throat for a few minutes, really seeming to enjoy it. I knew for a fact that guys would love this sort of thing. Too bad for them Connie was locked up with dumbass Todd.

Finally, Connie took the dildo out of her mouth and giggled as a thin string of saliva connected her lower lip to the cock. She looked up at me, "Thanks Scarlett. I know I am a little weird, but I wanted to see if I could do that," she said.

"It's fine," I said. I sat down on the couch and she sat down next to me. I decided to keep the dildo strapped on, so she didn't stop thinking about it.

"Do you think Todd doesn't like me or something?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. This was not a promising place for this conversation to head.

"Forget Todd. We'll worry about Todd later. Tell me, when you were daydreaming about giving a blowjob, did you ever day dream about feeling the cock when you were having sex? Or were those three events on your honeymoon the fulfillment of a girlhood fantasy?" I asked and to my surprise she neither laughed nor got upset, she answered in a very matter of fact fashion.

"No. That really wasn't what I was expecting," she replied. She was looking at me now in a helpless fashion. She knew that something was wrong but she didn't know how to fix it and I felt bad for her. Luckily for her, I knew just what to do.

"Do you want to know how it was supposed to feel?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I sensed that maybe she knew what I was going for but that she was too nervous to believe it.

"Let me show you what sex is supposed to be like. You have waited long enough," I replied. She was silent for a while. She refused to speak for the rest of the time we were together. She kept her eyes and ears and heart open, but her mouth was closed.

She got up from the couch and slinked back towards her bedroom. Dropping her boxers and her tank top as she went. I was standing behind her, looking at her cute butt and slim hips. She turned around once she reached the bedroom. Her breasts were small but cute. Her nipples were pink little points that look sexy perched on top of the tiny little dewdrop shaped tits. Her stomach was as flat as ever and I noticed that she had a small, blonde bush that was well maintained and a little, pink pussy that made my heart flip in my chest. She waved for me to enter.

I followed after her, taking off my polo shirt and dropping it on the floor. I was wearing a pink bra but I decided to leave it on for now. Connie laid down on her marriage bed and I jumped on next to her. We lay next to one another for a minute. Looking into each other's eyes. Her's were so beautiful and so earnest. I closed my eyes and leaned it. I felt my lips graze her and then I felt her tongue against my teeth. She was not in the mood for a slow, sweet start it seemed. I realized that she was essentially a 23-year old virgin and desperate to get laid so I didn't fight her on it. I kissed her again and then rolled over on top of her.

My chest was on her stomach and I started licking her nipples. She moaned a little and arched her back but still she wouldn't speak. I sucked on one nipple and played with the other with my fingers and then I would switch. I carefully took my over hand and touched her pussy lightly. She was absolutely soaked and her body seemed to pulled towards me as my fingers grazed her. I slid up so that I could kiss her. She kissed back hard and ground her body against me. I decided to stop teasing.

"Okay Con. We need to be careful I don't want to hurt you," I said. I positioned the dildo against her tight pink pussy lips and gently guided the first inch or two into her. She squealed a little bit but kept pushing for more. I was surprised by how quickly she was able to take it. She was obviously very tight, but seemed to really need that big cock inside of her. We pushed together, inch my inch my strap-on slid closer and closer to being completely inside of her body. With a low, guttural moan, Connie took the last bit on my dildo into her body.

Despite the fact that I was on top, Connie was doing most of the work. She was pushing her hips hard into the cock and moaning while she worked. With one hand she was balancing herself and with the other one, she was rubbing my tits. I couldn't believe she had never done it before. It was an amazing feeling as she rolled my little nipples between her finger. I was also really enjoying the way the back of the dildo rubbed against my clit through my panties. I found myself moaning a bit while she fucked the dildo hard.

We fucked like this for a long time and I was amazed by her stamina. I was really impressed when she started to suck on my nipples. She was so good at it, like she had been born to do it. Eventually, I took her legs in my hands while I was fucking her. I pushed them high in the air and fucked her hard. She was moaning hard and obviously enjoying it.

Then, to my amazement. She took both of her legs in her on hands, gave me a deep kiss, and then started to pull them back. She had always been an amazing cheerleader and one of the reasons for this was the fact that she was so incredibly limber. Now I saw her put both of her legs behind her head and lock them there. It was so sexy the way it stretched her pussy wide open and it allowed me to push my dildo in harder. She was screaming now in pleasure and still trying her best to thrust her hips against my fake cock.

I couldn't take it any longer. I slowly pulled the cock out of her pussy and she let out a sigh. I slid down her body so that I was lying on my stomach in front of her pussy. I could smell the sweet scent of pussy in her trimmed hair. It was so sexy, thrust forward by her legs. I grabbed her hips and pulled her in, my lips finally making contact with her tight little pussy. Her entire body was shaking now as I slipped two fingers into her cunt while I sucked hard on her clitoris. She rubbed my face in her pussy, using her hands to thrust into me. I kept sucking and fingering her quickly and forcefully. She was screaming now at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly, her entire body tensed up and a huge orgasm surged through her body. At that moment she suddenly ejaculated. I had never seen a female ejaculation before but it was beautiful. Thick, clear liquid shot out of her pussy in this spurts and landed in my face and hair. I opened my mouth and took the salty, delicious liquid into my mouth. I swallowed two mouthfuls before she finally slipped her legs back from behind her head and relaxed on the bed, her orgasm subsiding. She giggled at me. I crawled up her body on my hands and knees letting my nipples gently run along the length of her body. I stopped when my nipples were on top of her and my fake cock was against her leg. We kissed and I let a small amount of her delicious liquid into her mouth and she drank it down. She then helped me clean my face by licking me gently.

When she was done she pointed towards the shower so that I could clean up my hair and face. I took off my dildo and then my skirt and panties and went into the bathroom. I was still so horny, but I decided I would do what Connie wanted. I showered quickly, just passing the soap over my body and face and then washing my hair as quickly as I could. I pushed the shower current away and stepped out of it. Connie was standing in front of me with the dildo strapped to her body and a shy looked on her face. I walked over to her acted like I was going to kiss her, my wet body touching hers. Then I quickly turned around and put my ass against her fake cock. It turned my head and kissed her deeply. I then bent forward and put my hands on toilet lid. I waved my ass in the air at Connie.

She quickly figured out what she was supposed to do. She grabbed my hips on either side and then slowly worked the big dildo into my pussy. I didn't have much experience with objects in my pussy bigger than a finger, so I was tight and it was a bit painful but it felt so incredibly good that I found myself thrusting into her. Soon, the entire cock was inside of me, pushing against my insides and caressing the inner walls of womb. She fucked slowly, but with power and ability. Again, I was impressed by her natural skill. I was already incredibly horny and the entire situation was so hot. I mean I was getting fucked by a girl I had known most of my life, a girl who was essentially a virgin. It was almost like fucking my younger sister or something.

This thought sent me over the edge. I had a powerful orgasm and my legs went weak. I fell onto the bathroom floor, panting hard while the plastic cock popped out of my pussy. Connie got down on her knees next to me and draped her arms over my shoulder and held me. Slowly we stood and walked back over to the bed and plopped down on it. For the first time in a very long time she spoke.

"That was kind of what I was expecting," she said and smiled. I looked over and kissed her.

Chapter 5: The Zealot

"So what was the name of that girl in charge of the campus ministry?" I asked Kegan later that afternoon as we made ourselves dinner. I was making the noodles and the pasta sauce and Kegan was in charge of the garlic bread and the veggies. We worked well as a team, usually finishing preparing for a meal a lot faster than it used to take me before I had a roommate.

"Why?" she asked, "I thought you said you were going for that married friend of your first." She said this as she swore at the garlic bread for burning. She was a bit of a perfectionist, which was good because I was anything but.

"Well maybe I already took care of that," I said. She dropped the garlic bread on the table and then turned and looked at me, raising her eyebrows. I laughed.

"Well?" she said. I told her the whole story. All of the details and movements. I could tell it was exciting her. It seemed to me that the better I did at these little challenges the more excited she became. I knew that when this first started it was about 1/3 a joke, 1/3 her knowing and hoping I couldn't do it, and about 1/3 curiosity about it I could. It seemed to me that each time I told that I was closer, she became more and more excited. I almost felt like she was rooting for me to do it now.

"Well, what happened after you guys laid down on the bed?" she asked.

"So after that we just kind of kissed and stuff for a while, like winding down you know. Then we got dressed and she made me another terrible cup of coffee. I told her once and only once that she should leave Todd because he wasn't ever going to make her happy. She was kind of none committal and then she said that she had to go over to her mother's for a while and invited me to come with her. I told her I had to get home and get ready for a date. I really wanted her to feel bad. I know that sounds awful, but I wanted her to realize that there is more to life out there than Todd. I am going out on a date, why is she just sitting in her crappy house," I explained.

"Are you?" Kegan asked, stirring my spaghetti once.

"Am I what?" I asked.

"On a date tonight?" she said and then looked at me with the spoon against her lips, gently blowing on a noodle and then testing its softness, "Needs a few more minutes."

"I guess I am," I said and I gave her a kiss. She kissed me back. We ate dinner and then went out to a play on campus that she had to see for extra credit and never once did she challenge the contention that we were on a date. That night she slept in my bed. We didn't do anything besides kiss, but from that night on she would sleep there in her cute little pajama pants and tank-tops and I would hold her in my arms while we slept.

The next morning she woke up before me and got to class. I woke up and got a shower. When I went back to get changed for work I noticed that there was a note sitting my dresser. I read it and smiled to myself, "Tori Miller is the girl. Campus Baptist Action Committee meets tonight at 8:00 p.m. in Fipton Hall. Good luck. Love, Kegan." I was very impressed with that last bit.

That night I drove over to the campus. I always felt weird when I was there because part of me felt cheated out of never having a chance to go there and part of me felt a little superior to the people who went there because I was doing so well without the benefits of a college education. It took me a few minutes to find Fipton Hall but when I did I found that it was a single large auditorium. I was there at exactly eight and there were only a few students. The university was a liberal arts college with some colorful 1960's history. I was surprised there was a conservative Christian group at all, but it appeared as though there was a small die hard group. It didn't take me long to figure out who Tori was. That Kegan was a real piece of work setting me up with this mess.

Tori Miller was very, very sexy. She was even prettier by comparison. Most of the girls there were chubby and the ones that weren't were little trolls. She was tall, probably 5'9 and around 115lbs. She had long red hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. She had the natural good looks of a country girl, but with an edge. She had large breasts, probably C-cups on her small frame. She had an intensity about her that was magnet. Even when she began to speak and said things that made my skin crawl, I still wanted her. I sat down near the back and wait. It quickly became apparent that Tori ran the show and everyone else was just there to watch.

"Good evening everyone," she said in a slightly southern drawl which was intoxicating, "Let's start the meeting out with a prayer." We all recited the Lord's Prayer and then the secretary read the minutes from the previous meeting and then some minor budgetary issues were cleared up and I was pretty sure I was going to fall asleep, but then Tori grabbed the podium.

"Alright everyone, I am not going to take up a lot of time tonight. We all want to get home tonight and watch the mayoral debates," she said and I couldn't believe that she was serious, "I just want to say one thing really quick. There currently an ordinance being debated down at city hall. It hasn't gotten a lot of press, but it could have huge consequences for us as citizens and for the world as a whole. The city hall is gearing up to decide whether or not to allow the issuance of civil union licenses to same sex couples." She paused for a moment for emphasis. This was news to me; I thought it sounded like a sweet idea.

"As well I know, no higher authority than the Lord himself has made his position on this issue very clear. Gays are wrong. What they do is disgusting and it is an abomination. I am not going to come out here and say that all gay people are evil or that they are all necessarily bad people. There are some of them who are just confused. They don't know that by fornicating with people of the same sex, they are putting their immortal souls in danger. They don't realize that what they are doing is evil and that it degrades the gifts that God has given to us. Our bodies are not playgrounds. They are temples for the creation of more soldiers of God. I don't want to talk anymore about this, because I know that if I do I am going to either cry or yell. I just...I just had to say something amongst people who understand. I can't say this in class, my liberal professors will mark down my grades for simply stating the proven fact that gay marriage is bad for families and bad for America. Thank you," She said and then sat down. The crowd, small as it was, erupted in applause and Tori stood and waved briefly, offering a winning smile and then sat again. She moved, sounded, and acted like a future congresswoman from Alabama.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers
1...34567...9