Scarlett's Perfect Marriage

Story Info
When a young black women enslaves her rich white husband.
5.4k words
4.34
19.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers

I'm submitting this with the intention to expand on my writing skills. I am always open to feed back. Please comment with any thoughts you have.

Enjoy!

***

Without warning, James picked me up, as you would expect any newly married groom to do and carried me through the front door of the old and rustic cabin. His strong arms extended from his large, six-foot four frame, easily man handling me through the threshold.

He carried me inside and playfully dropped me onto the bed. As I bounced back up, his lips met mine for a cute and gentle kiss.

"I love your kisses" I said with a coy smile.

"I know." James quickly retorted.

His joking demeanor is one of the reasons that I fell for him so hard and fast. Only four months ago I was a happily single 21-year-old woman. I never intended to get married so young, but I have never met anyone like him before. He was intelligent and driven. He had goals set out in life and even at his modest age of 29, he has already accomplished so much. He was the Chief Executive Officer of a bikini coffee company which is how we first met. I assumed that he was just interested in my five-foot, 100-pound body. But he proved to be truly in love with me.

After he kissed me, he went to the car to retrieve our bags. He's always been the perfect gentlemen to me. He even respected my wishes to wait until our wedding night before we would have sex for the first time; something that a sexually experienced and complex person like myself, would have real struggles with. But I needed to know about him. I needed to make sure his love was real. Luckily, it was; and he past his first test, without even knowing he was taking it.

"I knew you could do it James." I thought to myself.

After he returned with our bags, I asked if he could help me with my dress. Staying in my wedding dress for such a long drive was not ideal but our wedding ran late and neither of us had time to change.

He stood behind me and slowly pulled the tight zipper down with much care. His large, strong hands easily manipulated the zipper that ran down my back. Once down, I slid my gown off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. The same dress which I took such care of until now.

No longer covering my body, it revealed, the perfect outfit I had warn for just tonight. I wore four-inch white, strapped shoes that weaved up my ankle to just below my knee. Following up my leg were my thigh high white lace stockings. I had on a very tiny white thong with an all-white garter over it. I loved the way the garter clips outlined my perfectly round ebony ass. Finally, I wore a white lace corset which was barely enough to contain my large breasts.

I turned to see James' mouth hanging wide open. I knew he would love the look of my pure white lingerie against my dark skin. I grabbed him gently by the lapel and pulled him to meet me.

Our lips met with a spark of adrenalin. Although we have kissed many times, this was different. I felt his strong hands reach behind me and pull me closer into him. I responded by playfully biting his lower lip.

He lifted me off my feet, both metaphorically and literally. He spun me around and dropped me onto the bed for the second time. He fell on top of me, catching himself just inches from me. That was the last straw; I couldn't take any more.

As my new husband kissed me, I desperately reached for his belt. Some fancy finger work later, both his belt and pants fell.

"Fuck me, James. We've both waited way too long for this", I whispered before pushing his face to my breasts which were already popping out of the top of my corset.

He didn't waste any time. He reached to his now throbbing member and pushed my thong to the side. His cock had no problem slipping into my dripping cunt. I moaned immediately as his lips closed on one of my nipples.

As he worked himself into me, going slow at first, I wrapped my legs around him. My pointed heals on his now naked rear which must have given him more motivation because he started to fuck me with an increased rhythm.

"Oh yes, Baby. Fuck me harder. Cum in my pussy!" I screamed as his teeth clamped down on my breast.

My eyes rolled back and my back arch. I came with a loud scream to the heavens. The pleasure was like a tidal wave that washed over me. James, being the perfect man that he was, never stopped; not for a second.

His large missile pounded away at me causing my high to last for what felt like days.

Finally, I begged him, "Cum in me. Full my pussy. Please? Please, use me!"

Before the last syllable left my mouth, I felt his cock spasm and the hot liquid fill my insides. He moaned as he pumped his cum into my waiting twat. My legs continued to encourage him to keep thrusting into me.

After he finished, he rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed next to me. He was still mostly clothed, but he pulled my white lace covered body into his arms as we both struggled to catch our breath.

"That was amazing, My Love." James said as he started to get up to shower.

He asked if I wanted to join him, but I declined, explaining that I liked my outfit and wanted to stay in it for a little longer. He smiled and said that he wanted that too.

As soon as he went to the bathroom, I started with my plan. I went to my bag and pulled out a leather portfolio, a pen, and my personal favorite, a leather riding crop. I knew I had to do everything just right for it to work. I sat on a chair with my legs crossed, staring at the bathroom door.

I waited patiently and when James came out of the bathroom and saw me waiting for him with my new crop, he couldn't believe his eyes. I told him to drop his towel which he did and told him to have a seat at the small table in the corner of the cabin.

I explained that in front of him was a contract that I expected him to read and sign. He seemed very distressed at first until I explain it was a sexual contract and not some kind of postnuptial agreement.

"You see, my new husband, I am a huge fan of Female Lead Relationships. It basically means that I am the boss. I will have final say on all matters for our whole marriage. You and I will both have responsibilities to each other, but you will be punished if you fail to meet yours." I tried to explain. After a long pause, I continued, "It's not legally binding but I do take this very seriously. Oh, and James, this is what I want out of our relationship."

I rehearsed the words many times. I thought back to the dozen or so times I stood in front of a mirror and repeated my lines over and over again. I wanted to make sure I had the perfected tone and inflection of my words. I wanted to make it clear that I wanted this and that I have high expectations of it, but without him feeling forced or trapped.

The next 45 minutes was filled with him meticulously reading the 23-page document and asking questions.

"What's a cockcage", he asked sounding slightly worried.

"Oh, my dear, it's a device that locks onto the beautiful piece of meat and I will have the key. It will prevent you from touching it without my permission." I said, very directly.

As his questions continued, I decided to have some fun. I sank to my knees and crawled under the table to between his legs. He asked me a question about butt plugs as I plunged my mouth onto his already hard dick.

"Oh Baby, please? I really want to read this for you." He moaned. I could hear the pleasure in his voice as I worked.

I took him deep into my mouth, going slow at first. Taking my time as my tongue slid up and down the underside of his dick. As I would lift my head to just the tip of his large cock, I slid my hand up right behind it, slowly squeezing as it neared the well lubed head. He moaned in pleasure.

"I'm going to teach you about something called edging and by the time I am finished, you will have signed the contracted." I told him in between the strokes of his cock.

He desperately tried to ask me what I meant but my mouth and hand were too much for him. I took him complete in my mouth until my nose encountered his well-defined and naked abs.

Within only a few minutes, I had him warning me that he was about to cum; a nice courtesy to extend to any woman sucking a dick. But it would be different for James this time.

I abruptly released his cock and it bounced up, hitting him in the stomach. I knew what his would do to him.

"Honey, edging is when you bring a guy close to orgasm over and over but never let him cum. It's used as a tool for controlling him but, also, it helps the guy make difficult decisions. For example; you can sign the contract and give yourself to me forever and I will let you cum. Or you cannot sign, and I will leave your hard dick as it is and you can suffer until I feel like letting you cum. It's you're choice my dear." I explained, knowing full well what he would say.

"No please Scarlett. Please finish." He begged.

I reached up and handed him the finely crafted blue inked pen. He closed his fingers around it as I engulfed his cock once more. I could see his hands drop by his side as he enjoyed me teasing him.

I, once again, started teasing him with my hand as it made its way up his cock, squeezing tightly over the tip. Within minutes he was moaning again. This time, he thrusted his hips, trying to get as much pleasure as he could.

"Please keep going. Please baby, it feels so good." He pleaded. I notice that it was a request this time. I was impressed by the speed in which he learned.

"Just sign the contract." I said as I released his dick.

He moaned and begged me to continue. I slowly licked from his balls and up his shaft. I made sure to remind him that I was still there.

He paused but then raised his hand and signed the last page of the contract. I was pleased with him and made sure he received the entirety of his reward. My hand increased speed as I stroked his cock. His moaning increased, and he warned me for a third time in five minutes that he was about to cum.

This time, I forced myself down onto him. Taking the whole length of his cock in one gulp, he screamed as he exploded into my mouth. I moaned as I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. He shot for what seemed like minutes and after, he sat lopsided in the chair. Once again, I left my new husband struggling to breathe and ready to pass out.

I continued to massage and clean his cock for nearly ten minutes as he moaned in pleasure. I was careful not to touch the tip of his cock too much. I wanted to massage him, not punish him.

Eventually, his dick started to grow again. I was impressed that he was going onto his third time tonight.

"Where have you been all my life, James?" I thought as his member grew to attention.

I got up and stood next to my once dominating husband whom I had wrapped around my figure. I inspected the papers and although his signature was a little sloppy, likely from the pleasure I was delivering at the time, he signed and dated.

"I have yet another thing for you to do tonight my dear." I said as I lead him by the hand to the edge of the bed.

"Now, as you know, just an hour ago, you filled my perfect, tight, black, pussy with your cum." I said as I sat down and laid back.

I continued my seductive movements as I slowly slid my thong off my waist and down to my ankles. "In our contract, it says that you are responsible for disposing of all cum; mine or yours." I informed him.

He nodded that he did see that clause.

"So, get on your knees and lick my pussy clean." I said in a harsh tone.

He seemed startled. I have never even raised my voice at James before. He's always been too perfect for that. But now I was prepared to do whatever I had to in order to have my perfect submissive husband.

Luckily for him, he remained my perfect man and sank to his knees. Though he did go slow and was obviously reluctant, he did as he was told.

His face inched closer to me. My panties were still around both ankles, so I extended my legs, hooking the back of his neck with my lace thong and pulled him into my snatch. Once there, all hesitation left his body. His tongue shot into me. I was moaning in pleasure immediately.

I grabbed him by his hair and pulled tight as I screamed through yet another orgasm. As I rode his tongues pleasure, I continued to pull him. He worked my clit until I couldn't take it anymore and I pushed him away.

After my body recovered, I grab James by his hand and pulled his naked body into bed with me. I kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his naked body. I could feel his cock growing against my back side.

"I love you baby, but this will have to wait" I said, patting his hard-on.

Within minutes we were both asleep.

I woke up before James which was unusual for us. Normally, he was up by dawn, but I suppose our wedding and first night of sexual relations tired him out. The thought of him needing extra sleep due to my pussy made me smile.

I was still wearing the sexy white outfit from the night before. I wanted to make use of it once more. I sank under the sheets on top of my sleeping husband and took his limp cock into my mouth. It took me only a few seconds to have him fully erected and moaning.

As he began to wake up, his moaning became louder. I always loved the sound of a man moaning while he was in my mouth. Knowing with just my oral skills, I could control the rest of his orgasm.

"Ask me for permission before you cum." I told him as he started thrusting his hips to meet my mouth.

"Please Scarlett! Please let me cum!" He begged.

He was very good the night before, so I indulged him. My tongue probed the tip of his cock and soon he was shooting his thick white cum into my awaiting mouth. I continue to bob my head on him, making sure to suck him dry. As I would close my lips around the head, he would jump in his seat. I giggled at his uncontrollable reaction.

I left him to recover as I showered and got ready for the day. I came back out with just a towel on which James seemed to love. I walked over to one of my suitcases and made a show of bending over, putting my ass on perfect display for him.

I returned to him, lying naked in the large bed, with a velvet pouch. I poured the contents out and onto his stomach. He didn't say anything as I toyed with the scattered parts.

"This, my dear, is a cockcage. It will be locked tight around your gorgeous dick. I will then have complete control over what you do with it." I explained as I attached the hinged metal ring around the base of his balls.

I didn't want to give him too much time to consider the event taking place. I wanted him locked up and controlled for the day.

"Baby, I'm not sure about this." He objected as I slide the steal cylinder on his rod.

I smiled to reassure him as the final part went on. A small, but strong, padlock held the unit in place. The last thing in the velvet pouch was an expensive gold chain that I bought just for this, which had a small key instead of a locket. I put it around my neck as we got dressed for our day.

Our day was long with lots of hiking in the mountains. We stopped at a lake and I made him watch as I skinny dipped, still wearing the key around my neck. It was measured perfectly to hang between my breasts. I knew I was driving James wild.

By the time we arrived for our reservations at dinner, James was begging for release from the cage. We had dinner and some drinks, the whole time my foot was in his lap. I could feel the cage through is thin trousers.

After dinner, I decided to help my captive husband. I told him to fallow me and I led him to a small family bathroom in the back of the restaurant. I told him to remove his pants, which he did quickly, and I slowly lowered myself to my knees in front of him.

I slowly and seductively pulled the chain from between my tits and inserted it into the lock.

"Do you want to come out and play?" I asked as if I didn't already know the answer.

"Please Scarlett, just take the damn thing off so I can fuck you." he said, rather dominatingly.

"I think you forgot who's in charge here." I teased as I start to pull the key out. "I own you James. Forever. You do not fuck me. You may ask permission, and if you're lucky I will grant you the reward of getting your cock anywhere near my perfect body. Do you understand?"

"Yes Scarlett, I understand." I loved hearing the defeat in his voice as I continued removing the cage. I giggled at the power that he so easily gave up to me.

"Also, from now on, I am your Goddess and that is how you will refer to me." I said, waiting for the perfect time to unleash that on to him.

"Yes, Goddess." He responded, learning very quickly.

I unlocked him and slid the tube away. He let out a sign of relief as his half hard cock finished growing.

"Goddess wants you to fuck her in the ass. I love anal sex and I want you to get used to it. Do you understand?" I said as I wondered if I was doing too much too fast. After all, we just started having sex 24 hours ago and I didn't want him to start to wonder who he has married.

"Please, Goddess! Please, I would love to fuck your perfect ass." He said, dashing most of my concerns.

I pulled a small bottle of lube from my purse and handed it to him. He knew what to do. Within seconds he was inching himself into me. He went slow and used large amounts of lube. I loved the feeling of the cool liquid as it first made contact with my tight asshole.

He took his time and as he pressed into me, I moaned and pushed back. I could no longer wait to feel my asshole stretched around his massive tool. After a few minutes, he increased his rhythm and I was moaning in pleasure. I was sure that anyone waiting outside the door could hear me.

He grabbed my waist tightly and pulled me into each thrust. I could hear his breathing become heavy as he neared his point of climax.

"Yes. Oh yes, my slave. Cum in my tight ass. Oh God, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I screamed.

He moaned and panted as I felt my bowels fill with his cum. I moaned as his wave of fluids pushed me over the edge causing me to squirt and orgasm as he pounded away at my rear. I screamed out as the pleasure overtook my body.

After a few minutes, James slowly pulled out of me. Leaving my ass filled with his seed. He fell back, catching himself on the wall.

"You know what to do next my handsome slave." I said as I maintained my bent over the sink position.

"Ummm, what do you mean?" He asked.

Then, as if he flipped a switch, my inner dominatrix came out. I grabbed him tightly by his soft cock and twisted. He yelped in pain.

"I made it very clear yesterday that you clean up all your messes." I explained as I squeezed a little harder.

"Scarlett please. That hurts" He pleaded.

"Oh, I think you mean Goddess." I corrected as I released his cock and gave his balls a hard slap. He screeched as the pain shot through him.

"Now, get on your knees and clean my cum filled asshole like a good boy." I said, still giggling from the sound I made him make a few moments before.

Although he seemed reluctant, soon his tongue was deep inside me. I bent over and spread my feet slightly, to give him better access.

With his face buried in my tight ass, I looked back to see his dick start to get hard again. I knew he would love this once he got used to it.

He soon finished up and remained on his knees. I sat on the counter and directed him between my legs and to my pussy.

"You are going to eat my pussy." I explained, and he quickly went to work on my still dripping cunt.

His tongue torpedoed into me and moaned immediately.

"Oh, fuck yes. Eat my pussy like a good slave." I said as I reached under my shirt to play with my tits.

It only took me a few minutes for yet another orgasm to overtake my body. My hand grabbed him by his short hair and pulled him tightly into me and I closed my tights on his face, keeping him still. His tongue never missed a beat. As I came, he worked my clit with an increased pace. When I finally recovered from the pleasure that his tongue inflicted upon me, I felt as though I needed a nap.

phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers
12