Scarlett's Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few minutes to relax before getting up and heading to the toilet on the other side of the small room. James looked a little put off, but I no longer cared.

I relieved myself then, using just my figure, I called my slave over to me.

"Clean me." I said plainly as I parted my legs.

He looked confused but after a few seconds, he slowly moved his mouth between my legs and licked my pussy clean. I thought he might just lick me once or twice and say that was enough, but James, being perfect, stayed on my cunt for ten minutes making sure he cleaned every part. It felt amazing

After I was satisfied that I was clean, we both fixed ourselves and exited the bathroom. Luckily, no one was outside waiting for it or else they would have heard me screaming in pleasure. We finished our dinner then returned to our secluded cabin.

"You are to shower and be back here naked" I told him while pointing to a spot on the floor.

"Yes, Goddess" He replied as he turned and walked to the shower.

I was amazed at how fast he adapted to this huge and sudden change to our relationship.

I prepared a few items for his return to the bedroom and soon he was naked before me.

I slowly picked out a leather collar from the bag. It was all black, two inches wide, and had D rings all around it. I had it custom made after getting his measurements from one of his dress shirts.

"This is for you. Anytime we are at home you will wear it as a reminder of your place." I told him as I started to put it around his neck.

He seemed a little concerned, but he replied "Yes, Goddess."

I tighten it and as a final sign of his servitude to me, I snapped another small lock onto the collar which prevents him from removing it without the same key that is used for his cockcage. As I inspected my work, I smiled at him and let him know how sexy he looked.

"Now, my dear, today you questioned one of my orders. That cannot go unpunished. Stand up and bend over the bed." I said.

He quickly got up and bent over the bed at his waist. I assume he didn't want to get punished for also being slow.

I retrieved a very special item. Before I met James, I had a very close-to-perfect sub. He was young, intelligent, and obedient. As a gift when we parted ways, he built me a custom wooded paddle with GODDESS imprinted on it. James will be my first slave to ever be punished by it.

I walked behind him, running my long fingernails up and down his back. I raised the paddle brought it down hard on his ass. A loud whack sound raced through the cabin and he screamed out him pain.

"Count, my slave." I said.

"One, Goddess." He said, sounding as though he was already holding tears back.

I hit him again. Another whack sound and another painful scream. I couldn't help but smile at each time he screamed out.

"Two, Goddess." He said.

I hit him eight more times. After the last one, he collapsed onto the bed. His ass was bright red. I could make out the GODDESS impressions on parts of his ass but for the most part it was just red and bruised. I was happy with myself.

I leaned over him, my hand gently rubbing his ass which now burned to the touch.

"Don't give up on me yet, my perfect slave. I still have a few things for you tonight." I said trying to reassure him.

"Yes, Goddess." He replied with a forced smile.

I got up and enjoyed the view of my work. James was lying on the bed, face down, with his legs hanging off the edge. I told him not to move.

I left him to recover for a few minutes as he laid still with his eyes closed. I returned to him after a few minutes. He opened his eyes to see me completely naked, standing before him with an eight-inch purple plastic cock hanging between my legs.

James didn't say anything, but I saw his eyes get wide as he struggled to understand what was about to happen.

"Get on your knees." I said plainly

He hesitated for just a moment. I brought my hand down on his already abused ass as hard as I could. He screamed out in pain. I even stung my hand with the force of the impact.

Moving with increased speed, he sank to his knees in front of me. I didn't say anything. I held the strap-on out in front of him and waited. Sure enough, he took it into his mouth.

"Oh, that's a very good boy. Suck it." I said.

He did, although reluctantly. He took the head into his mouth, slowly closing his lips around the tip and pulling back. I grabbed the back of his head to help him take more of the length.

He was quickly gagging on me. I smiled as I started using my hips to slam it into his mouth with increased force. Once I was working the whole thing into his mouth, I grabbed him roughly by the hair and held him in place.

I watched him in amusement as his gag reflex kicked in and he tried to pull away. But my grip was far too strong on his hair, and instead, he drooled onto his naked chest.

Finally, I had him stand up and bend over the bed.

"I am going to take your ass, my slave. And you are going to beg me to do it."

"Yes, Goddess." he almost whispered.

I spread the cool lubricant on his tight, virgin hole. He moaned slightly as I slipped a single finger into him. I slowly moved my finger in and out of his tight ass, teasing him. Soon, he was moaning in pleasure.

"Oh, yeah." He said under his breath as I slide second finger into him.

I was impressed with myself. It only took a few minutes for him to enjoy anal. I started to increase the speed as my fingers fucked his ass, stopping only to apply more lube. Soon, he was moaning like a bitch in heat and pushing back to meet my fingers as I fucked him.

"Are you ready for your last test?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Oh, yes. Please, Goddess. That feels so good." He said.

I lined up behind him and slowly pressed the head of the cock into his ass. He moaned as the pleasure and pain that raced through his body. I reminded him to relax and I went very slowly.

After a few minutes, the head of the cock was well inside of him and I started to push farther into his bowels.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, Goddess, please keep going" he begged as I slowly worked up my speed.

"You are my slave. I own you. You are mine." I explained. "I can't believe how much you like a cock in your ass. Look at you, moaning and panting like a fucking whore. You keep pushing into me like you can't get enough." I mocked.

He just whimpered and agreed.

Once I was pounding away at his tight ass, I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back into me as I stretched him. He chocked as I tighten the collar around his neck. His moans of pleasure only increased the harder I pulled.

"Jerk off. I want you to cum for me. Cum while your Goddess fucks your ass." I demanded.

He reached down and started jerking his already hard cock. I increased my speed and he came; shooting his load all over the sheets on the bed. I refused to stop pounding his ass. After a little repositioning, he was on all fours on the bed, with me on the bed behind him. He was licking his puddle of cum off the sheets as I fucked him. I didn't even have to command him to clean it.

After the puddle was cleaned, I slowly pulled out of him. I noticed his ass was still wide open, as if it needed to be filled with something else. I reached into my special bag and pulled out a large butt plug. I lubed it up and slid it into him. He moaned slightly as it filled him.

Finally, I put his cage back on him. We laid in bed together naked. I still had the key around my neck to his collar and cage.

Before we fell asleep, I laid on his chest and told him how happy he makes me and how proud I was that he has done so much so fast

"Anything for MY Goddess." He said as we both drifted off to sleep for the night.

At that moment, I knew how lucky I was to have him.

12