Scat Diaper Sex in the Kitchen

Story Info
Scat diaper sex in the kitchen with my husband.
837 words
4.65
26.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my husband started wearing diapers and I got more open about my scat fetish, I've also started wearing pullups around the house when we are alone at home. Mainly for the nights, but also sometimes during the day.

I also have ABDL diapers, but I like pullups more for some reason. They just look cuter and I can still close my legs when sleeping on my side. I don't usually poop for two reasons mainly, one is because cleanup is a bitch, and the other is that although I have a scat fetish, my husband doesn't really, and I don't want to gross him out. He fullfills my desires, poops for me, engages in scat sex, but I am always the "active" player, I am the one who likes to taste his poop, etc.

Anyways, one morning when I woke up, he was still sleeping. I peed during the night, so my pullup was wet, but not yet full. I could smell a faint smell of poop, which meant that my husband had a poopy accident during the night. I got horny instantly, but I did not want to wake him, so I just got out of bed. I also left the pullup on, just went into the kitchen and started doing the dishes from yesterday.

I got about half of the work done, when the urge to poop hit me. I was about to go to the toilet, but then I changed my mind. I was wearing my pullup anyways, I had work to do, so why not just use the pullup. If I don't sit in it, the cleanup will be easy as well.

So I continued doing the dishes and when the next urge hit me, I gave a push. I did not have to push hard, my mess was soft and quickly filled the back of the pullup. It was more than I thought though, I could feel it spreading in every direction, also towards my pussy. I love that feeling, when the creamy shit reaches my tingling pussy and I can feel it spreading up with every movement that I make. The smell was strong.

After some minutes, my husband came into the kitchen. He came to me, kissed my neck, gave a pat onto my mess and said "seems like I am not the only one wearing a poopy diaper".

I smiled. To my surprise, his hand remained on my mess. He started to slowly spread it even more, while kissing my neck. I spread my legs a bit wider. He knew what to do, he pressed the mess towards my aching pussy. My whole pussy got covered in an instant. It went up to my belly. At this point I put down the dish in my hand, closed the water and reached behind me searching for his cock.

Oh boy did I find it... underneath a layer very soggy nighttime diaper. This was hot as fuck. Him standing behind me in his swollen and messy diaper, me grabbing his cock through his diaper, him kissing my neck and spreading the mess in my diaper. Awesome.

I pushed the front of his diaper down and got his cock out at the top. He was rock hard. He started to pull the back of my pullup down. The messy pullup was now hangig underneath my messy bottom. He then stood right behind me and started to move the tip of his cock up and down in my messy buttcrack. I could hardly hold myself at this point. He then slowly inserted the tip his cock into my messy butt. It was easy, poop is a very good lubricant. When the tip was in, I could not resist anymore and gave a push with my butt, getting all of him inside me. I was in heaven. He was grabbing my boobs and kissing my neck while fucking me in the ass, both of us in out messy paddings.

In no time, we both came. He shot his load in my ass, it felt amazing. I was breathing heavily, unable to move. He pulled his dick out and pulled his diaper back over his now messy cock. Even the front of his diaper got messy from my bottom.

I was still standing there, catching my breath, with my legs spread, my messy diaper hanging between my legs. He carefully pulled my messy pullup back in place. Gave me a kiss, again a pat on my messy pullup and whispered in my ear "sorry, did not want to interrupt you, please continue".

He then went to take a shower and I continued washing the dishes. I did not want to change that pullup. I stayed another good hour in my mess before changing and taking a shower.

This was a very good sign that my husband is open to some scat play even is I am the one who is messy. Maybe after this experience I will mess my diaper more often around him.