Scat Vacation

Story Info
Scat diapered vacation with my husband.
3.8k words
4.59
28.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks ago, we had a late summer vacation. We live in an urban area, so we like to get away from people when we are on holiday. That is why we usually go hiking or camping rather than to the beach or to another city. This time, we rented a cabin in the woods. It was beautiful, a wooden house in the middle of nowhere. Just like in the horror movies...

We brought everything for one week, clothes, food, everything that we might need. We were planning on hiking and chilling, nothing too complex, we just wanted to have a good rest. Of course I was planning on having some good scat session with my husband, therefore, I also brought plastic covers for the bed and the couch that I ordered online a month ago or so. But the week turned out to be much messier than I initially thought.

I also packed my own diapers. Yeah, I have my own now. Mine are pink ABDL diapers, they are very absorbent, very cute. My husband usually wears the medical diapers out of financial reasons, but he has a stash of ABDL diapers as well. Sadly, he prefers the white ones, he does not really like the cuter ones.

Anyway, we booked the cabin for 5 days, 4 nights. On the first day, we didn't really do anything, we were just chilling, we were tired because of the journey. We were watching TV on the couch, both in our diapers. We already diapered up at home, and I must say, diapers come really handy when you are on the road. I have a weak bladder and I like to stay hidrated, so we usually make stops every two hours or so. But not when diapered. We could drive straight four hours without the need fo a stop. But as a result, my diaper was pretty wet when we arrived.

When I released another stream into my nappy on the couch, I was afraid that the diaper could no hold any more and that I will leak onto the couch. So I stood up and told my husband that I am going to get changed and come back in a few minutes. I was hoping that he was going to offer a helping hand in the process.

But something much more exciting happened. He told me to wait. He was thinking for a second, then he said: "Let's make a contest. I will keep this diaper on me as long as you keep yours. The first to ask for a change looses and must fullfil the wish of the other." I could not belive what I was hearing. I got horny instantly. But I did not want to leak everywhere, so I told him that maybe this wasn't a good idea to do here, best would be after vacation at home. We were standing there for a minute, thinking. Then he said that we could make holes onto our diapers and put another one on top of it. That way we would not leak and we are allowed to change the outer layer only. I loved that idea. This was gonne be the best days of my life, I though to myself.

We helped each other to make holes onto our diapers, then put the next layer on top. Both of us were already pretty wet. There was no way I was gonna loose. Both of our paddings were pretty thick, so when we sat back onto the couch, our legs were forced apart. We laughed. We also covered some of the sensitive furnitures in the house with the plastic covers.

Nothing special happened that day. We both peed some more, but the double diaper did the job. The first obstacle came before bedtime, because we just realized that we could not stand into the shower with diapers on. So we just made our towels wet and washed ourselves thoroughly. Before we went to sleep, we covered the bed with the plastic cover as well. We also changed each other, but only the outer layer. I changed my husband first.

I untaped the outer diaper and revealed the inner one. It was yellow and swollen. But I mean really swollen, not a single drop of capacity left. If it wasn't for the double layer, he would have been leaking all over the place. I also noticed that he had an erection. I had to take care of that. But first, I closed the fresh diaper on him. Then I took out the magic wand, sat on his diapered dick and pushed the magic wand between us. We both came in a few minutes. He came first, but then he took the wand and worked on me. When I came as well, he changed my diaper. When he opened the outer one, I took a look at the inner diaper. Mine was swollen as well, but since mine was pink, it was not that visible.

We went to sleep. I had to sleep on my back, because the two diapers pushed my legs apart, which was unconfortable when on my side. But I was very sleepy after the current orgasm, so I had no trouble sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night with the need to pee. I let it go. I felt it tickle down my asscheeks and flow towards my back. As it turns out, the double diaper is not as fast at draining my pee. It is logical, since the inner one is already full, so it has to slowly drain through the holes. But I did not think this through and let everything out all at once. When I realized what I've done, I jumped up, but it was already too late. The cover below me was already soaked in a larger area. I was thinking about what I should do, but I did not have any good solution ideas there in the middle of the night, so I just layed back in the puddle and went back to sleep. I felt naughty.

When I woke up in the morning, the sheets were a bit cold from the accident. I also noticed a faint smell of poop. "WIN", I though to myself. If my husband pooped himself in the night, he will definitely ask for a change soon. He woke up some minutes after me. I did not tell him that I could smell that he has pooped, I wanted him to acknowledge and tell me himself and ask for a change. He laughed a bit when he noticed that my sheets were covered in piss. His were not, because he does not pee all at once, rather he is constantly leaking.

To my suprise, he did not say anything about his poopy butt. I saw him checking, but he did not ask for a change. At that point I knew that this was going to be an interesting contest. Our outer diapers did not need a change yet. We had breakfast. I had my morning coffee as well. It was not a good idea, I must admit. It instantly got me moving. I tried to hold it as long as possible, hoping for my husband to ask for a change. But that did not happen. We were planning on going hiking, so we did. It was not easy to walk in such a swollen padding, but we were both walking slowly.

Some hours into the hike, my cramps got worse and worse. At some point I could not take it anymore and had to stop and let go. I stopped, grunted and pushed a little. My husband was watching the whole show. The first turd was really hard, followed by a softer mess which spread to the back and the front, since my hiking clothes kept everything tight. My husband was smiling. I looked at him and told him to stop smiling because I know that he pooped himself during the night so he will loose the contest anyway.

We hiked for another 3 hours. With every step, the mess spread more and more. Half of my pussy was probably already covered. In the afternoon, I could see my husband poop once more. 2:1 to me :D When we arrived home, we washed ourselves and sat onto the couch, The outer diaper did not need a change yet, because we did not pee a lot during hiking, the fluid usually leaves as sweat. When we sat onto the couch, the poop occupied the rest of the "clean" space in my diaper. But I was not going to give up that easily.

I saw that he was a bit unconfortable as well. I asked him how he was doing, he said that there is poop in every corner of his diaper. I had to see this. I had to peek inside. I told him to stand up, I stood right in front of him. With my hands I held his diaper away and took a look inside. the poop pushed all the way up at the sides of his penis. It was a beautiful view. He did the same to me. This was the first time that I looked into my diaper after pooping in it earlier. I was quite a mess as well. My belly was still clean, but my pussy was covered.

I was really hoping that he would break by the evening, but he did not. I did not either. We went to sleep messy. Since we basically peed only once that day because of the hike, we did not even change the outer diaper. This evening, I was more careful with the peeing, but still, some pee escaped and this time it mixed with my poop and it left brownish drops. It was hard to sleep. At this point, I wanted out of this diaper. It was icky. It was around 2 when this happened, and I could not go back to sleep. I had to wake up my husband and ask him to change me. He was sleepy, but smiled and nodded. I lost... He was far better at this than me. I though I was gonna beat him. He proceeded with the change. The smell was awful and my diaper was very-very full. It was a good feeling to get some fresh air onto my skin. I got horny again. My husband cleaned most of the mess, then sent me to the shower. I took a long and hot shower, I cleaned everything down there, inside out. No poop got into my vagina, but I did not want to risk any infections, so I was very thorough.

When I was finished, I was ready to change my husband, but by the time I got back, he was sleeping again. I went back to sleep as well guessing what he wanted me to do as his reward.

I slept great. When I woke up, my husband was already awake and on his phone. I kissed him good morning, he kissed back and told me "you lost". "Yeah..." I answered, "What is your wish?". He told me to start changing him first.

I was happy to do it. I was horny. He was wearing this diaper for 48 hours now. He must have peed 10 times at least, pooped twice yesterday, maybe once more this evening, and made cummies the before yesterday. I carefully opened his outer diaper. The inner one was a brownish-yellowish color, from the back all the way to the front. I was about to open the inner diaper, when he said "wait, use the toy first". The "toy" is the name of the magic wand. I must admit, I had double feelings about this. The fact that I could watch him cum in a 2 days old messy diaper made me horny as hell, but on the other hand, I wanted him inside of me. But since I lost the bet, I had no right to object. So I used the wand on him, while kissing his legs, slowly moving upwards to his diaper. As soon as I gave the first kiss on the diaper, he came. I shut the toy down and started to untape his diaper.

I opened the diaper to reveal the mess inside. I was amazed. It was heaven packed in a heavily used diaper. There was poop everywhere, his whole cock was covered, even above his penis. Besides the mess, cum also covered the end of his cock. It was magnificent.

I must have phased out for a minute or so in my horny amazement. He broke the silence. "Take it in your mouth!", he said. I mean, I wanted to taste him anyway, but even if I didn't, I just lost the bet. But I will admit, that I was a bit afraid. This wasn't just a "regular" poopy diaper blowjob, this was a hardcore, 48 hours messy diaper. I did not know what to expect, this was going to be a new level of scat experience. The smell was awful, which turned me on even more.

I was surprised that he wanted a blowjob, because he just came. Usually, he needs about 15 minutes to get hard again. Anyway, I licked the tip of his penis, which was covered in cum and poop. It was amazing. I loved the taste and the slippery feeling. I sucked his cock into my mouth like a pacifier and started to suckle on it. Ha was still soft. With one hand I started to massage my dripping pussy.

"Now, swallow!", came the command. I did not know what he meant, he was still soft and wasn't about to come. When my brain processed the information, it was already obvious what he meant. A slow stream of piss started to flow out of his cock. He was pissing. Oh boy was I surprised and horny as hell. I started to swallow, and I managed just right, until the stream got stronger. Some of his piss escaped my mouth, not that it mattered. We were both moaning. I came hard. When I came, I wasn't able to swallow anymore, and lots of piss escaped my mouth. I was breathing heavily through my nose. He was finished peeing, I kept suckling on his dick until I calmed down. Then I took it out of my mouth and proceeded with the change. He smiled at me, I smiled back. After this action, his cock was at least clean :P I cleaned most of the mess, then he went and took a long shower. In the meantime, I got rid of the messy diapers and washed my teeth and mouth.

When we sat onto the couch, we looked at each other and started laughing. We both got a diaper rash. I told him that I probably won't diaper up again for now. Luckily we had rash cream, which helped. He told me that he came up with his wish. "I have worn my diaper long enough and even got a diaper rash, so I don't really want to wear again, but I also don't want to wet my pants, so I want you to be my diaper for the rest of the trip." I couldn't believe what I've heard. I was all into it. When he feels the slightest urge, he will tell me, and I will drink him dry. A dream come true.

After that, we started to cook lunch. We made lasagne. We put it together in about an hour and then put it into the oven. I sat back onto the coach. I was watching tv, when I heard my husband say "now". He has a little control, that is why he is in diapers. When he feels the urge, he usually has some seconds to reach the toilet, which is not always a success. He came from the kitchen and while walking, he pulled his penis out of his pants. I quickly took him in my mouth and started to swallow the stream. It was not much. He got semi-hard while peeing. I continued to suck his dick afterwards. One thing led to another and we had a great sex on the couch.

When we finished, the lasagne was ready. We ate and the chilled. The afternoon was quite, nothing really happened, I drank all of his piss, when he needed to go. I loved every minute of it.

The night came, we were watching a movie on the couch, when he stood up and started to walk towards the toilet. "Where are you going?", I asked. "To the toilet", he answered. "Why? I though I was you diaper today". "Because I need to go #2". "So what?". "Are you serious?", he asked a bit confused. "Sure I am. You told me that I am your diaper today. And you don't take your diaper off to go poopoo. That is what diapers are for, silly!". To be honest, I was not sure :D I was afraid as hell. He was about to poop in my mouth. "Well, if you insist", he said, turned around and came back to me.

I will admit, I have been watching some scat porn lately, and I have seen videos where the girl was laying on her back and the guy pooped in her mouth. I was a bit afraid of this position, because I did know what to expect and this position is hard to escape. I rather chose the position where I am on my knees, my husband stands over me with his butt in front and a bit above my face. Then I can control what to catch with my mouth.

We took the position, and I told my husband to push. He tried, but nothing. He told me that he was a bit nervous, and that he had to push harder, but he also needed to pee a little. So I just turned him around, took him in my mouth, and nodded. I swallowed the hot stream. I licked the tip of his penis clean, while milking the last drops out of his dick. Then he turned around again. I put my mouth under his asshole. This position did not allow his asscheeks to spread wide, so that his anus is free, rather, I did not even see his hole, only his asscheeks.

I watched as he pushed and grunted. Nothing came at first, only a small fart. But then, I could see his cheeks being pushed apart by a brown turd. I quickly put my mouth over the spot and let the shit flow into my mouth. It was semi-soft, like a thick pudding. At first it came slowly into my mouth. I played with it using my tongue. The taste was bitter, but I was used to it now after many scat blowjobs. I swallowed the first portion, I gagged a little, but it was easier than I thought. I was ready to accept the next amount of his poop, but after the first bit, poop was ouzing out of my husband. My mouth filled in an instant and poop started to flow out of my mouth and down my cheeks, dropping onto my boobs. I swallowed one more round, but then he was finished. I could only swallow a small portion of his mess, most of it was on my boobs and on the ground, and some covered his asscheeks.

I told him not to move, I quickly went to the bathroom and took a roll of toilet paper and cleaned myself, my boobs, legs and face. The I went back onto my knees and started to lick my hudband clean. It took rather a lot of licks to get his asscheeks clean-ish, after that I wiped him with paper, and gave a kiss and clap on his ass. He sat back onto the couch, I cleaned the floor and myself, then sat back next to him. This whole experience was pretty intense, but I liked it very much, though I wouldn't change my diet to poop enterily :)

The rest of the evening was uneventful. I diapered him for the night, because he does not wake up when he needs to pee or poo during the night. In the morning, his diaper was soaked but I could not smell poop. We were watching netflix in the bed when he told me that he needed to poop and asked me if he should use his actual diaper or his other diaper, me. I told him to use both. I opened his diaper and laid the soggy front onto the bed. I laid on my side and put my face onto his open diaper facing his crotch. His balls were resting on my face while my mouth was close to his anus.

He pushed, to which he started to pee and poo simultaneously. His stream hit my face next to my ears and flowed down everywhere. In the meantime I tried to swallow as much as possible from his poop. Of course I wasn't able to swallow most of it, so it spread to my chin and cheeks. Luckily it did not cover my nose so I could still breath, but I was breathing pure shit smell, which was fantastic.

With one hand I reached over to his penis and started to work on it while he was still peeing. I catched some of his pee with my hand and made his penis all wet and slippery. When he was done peeing, he got hard instantly. He reached down to my pussy and started working on it. I was in heaven.

I got my mouth full with his poop, then moved into a 69 position. He started to lick me and I pushed his cock into my shit-filled mouth. There was no space left for his penis, so shit started to flow out of my mouth all around his dick. I pushed as deep as I could, I even gagged a little. I have given him scat blowjobs in the past, but this was different. Usually his cock was poopy because his shit pushed over his cock in his diaper. But this was straight on a scat blowjob. Since my head was not supporting his balls anymore, they were resting on the remaining pile of shit in his diaper. Of course I reached over to his balls and covered it with his poop. Shortly after, he came. I swallowed everything, his shit alongside with his cum.

I was nearing orgasm as well. He continued to work on my while I started to clean him with my mouth. I licked and swallowed and repeated the process, until I came pretty hard. The I sat on his chest showing my back to his, took some baby wipes and cleaned both of us, then took a long shower.

It was a very intense vacation, I hope to do it again sometime :)