Casual Pants Pooping

Story Info
The first time that my husband pooped his pants for me.
1.5k words
4.67
25.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our scat sex life started to grow, we have gotten more and more open with each other about our fantasies. I told my husband that what really would arouse me is if he casually pooped his pants. He usually poops his diaper in his sleep, sometimes also during the day, but it is always handled like an accident, changing and stuff. What I am talking about is different. In this scenario in my head, he is going about his normal day, without a diaper on, in regular clothes, doing regular stuff, like working, cooking, or just watching TV. And then, all of a sudden, he feels the urge to go. He stops only for a minute, pushes, fills his pants, and then, like nothing happened, continues with his day with a heavy load in his pants. Like he doesn't care about the poop in his pants, like it is a very normal, everyday thing.

When I told him about this fantasy of mine, he just smiled and told me "maybe someday". Well, someday has finally come.

He was working from home (he is a software developer, so he does that quite regularly), and I was on holiday for one day, because I had some hard weeks behind me. The day started as usual, he changed out of his wet nightime diaper while I made breakfast and coffee. We ate and then he sat down to work. His daily meeting starts at 9. I did not know what he was planning, he did not tell me. I did not know that he did not put on a diaper in the morning.

I sat on the couch behind my husband and read the news on my phone while drinking coffee. He attended his regular meeting. Nothing special until now. But when his meeting was over, my fantasy came to reality. Probably the morning coffee got him moving as well. He stood up, looked over his shoulders, and looked directly into my eyes. I did not know what he was doing. I was about to ask him if everything was OK when I heard some farting sounds. I looked at his butt. He was wearing tight jeans. Now that I inspected his butt, I could tell that he was not wearing a diaper, only a pair of undies. I could see a bulge forming on his bum. It was small at first, but got larger and larger. The tight jeans kept the load from bulging out too much, instead, the load started to spread in every direction. I got wet in an instant. I was over myself. I couldn't believe my eyes. I started to smell his mess, and it got me even hornier.

When he was done, he very slowly sat back to work. I could see him moving left, right, back and forth a little, then he continued working. My hand was already on my clit, working on myself slowly. It was simply the hottest thing that I have ever seen. The thought that my husband was sitting in front of me with poop in his pants, just working, it drove me crazy. Every couple of minutes, he squirmed a little.

It was like this for an hour. He worked while I slowly worked on my clit. I did not want to come too fast. I wanted to enjoy every minute. About ten minutes after he filled his pants, he had one more wave coming. He stood up again and gave a push. I could hear him grunting a little. A new, much smaller bulge formed again over his now flat mess. He reached behind him with his hands and inspected the mess. Then he also inspected the state of his pants around his inner thighs, so I guess the mess must have escaped from his undies at the legbands. The thought of this made me moan a little. His jeans had visible brownish wet areas. After an hour, I couldn't take it anymore, I came with a huge orgasm.

He just looked at me and smiled. When I calmed down, I stood up and went over to him to thank him for this extasy. I leaned over his shoulders, gave him a kiss on his cheeks, and whispered "thank you" into his ears. I reached down to his crotch to touch his penis through his pants. I noticed that his crotch was wet. Of course, he has little control over his bladder, so he must have peed himself a little when pooping. I also noticed that he was semi-erect. And I could see and feel that his mess spread to his inner thighs. He was a mess. His penis was probably covered as well.

I continued kissing his neck and started to massage his penis area, probably spreading his mess even more. I got on all four and climbed under his desk. I smiled at him, he smiled back. He knew what was about to happen. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down, revealing one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Important note that luckily he has a leather office chair, which is easy to clean. He was wearing white underwear. I mean, it was white in the morning, but not anymore. Thanks to the tight jeans, the mess spread everywhere, nearly up to his belly. His inner thighs were covered as well.

I gave a kiss on his dick through the brown underwear. I could not hold myself, I pressed my face into his semi-erect penis and crotch area. I could feel that my cheeks got poop on them from his thighs, and probably my mouth and nose as well from his underwear. But I did not care, it was warm, wet and messy and I loved it.

I carefully lifted the front of his undies and pulled them downwards, revealing his penis. It was still only semi-erect, but it was leaking precum. And it was covered in his poop. The smell of poop mixed with the smell of his pee. I held his underwear with two hands while I stuck my tongue out and started to dig his penis out of the mess. The taste was a bit bitter, but I was used to it from our previous scat sex sessions. I got his soft penis into my mouth and started to suckle on it like a pacifier. It did not last long though, he got fully erect in about 10 seconds. I worked on him with my mouth. I could feel that my nose, lips, and cheeks were covered in his mess. It did not take much time, he shot a very large load of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but some escaped and dripped down into his underwear. Not that it mattered. A bit of cum was the least at this point.

I pulled his underwear and pants back. He was still panting in extasy. I climbed out from under the desk. I covered my face with my hands, I did not want him to see me with shit covered face. He gave me a smile and started to pull me towards him, but he got a call in Teams. I could see the panic in his eyes. But he had to take it. In the meantime, I went to take a shower. I wasn't happy about the call, because I think that this could have been our first scat kiss. I don't know when the next time will come that he will initiate it.

When I was finished with the shower, his call was still going on. It was sad, because I wanted to have sex with him. I laid back in the bed and waited. The call was long. Altogether, it was about an hour long. I heard when he finished and got up. He also got up, and we met halfway in front of the bathroom door. I could see that he peed even more. No surprise there, this is why he is usually wearing a diaper. We started kissing. I reached over his butt. It was wet and messy, but it was not warm anymore. It was rather cold. No wonder, he has been sitting in his mess for over two hours now.

We moved into the shower. I took his shirt off and started to unzip his pants. I just threw all of his clothes into the corner of the shower. I got the water running and started to wash him off. He was a mess. I turned him over and started with his butt. The mess nearly reached his back. It was cold and dried at the edges. I made him bend over so that I could clean his ass properly. I took my time, massaging his butt, reaching for his balls. Then I turned him over and started to clean his intim area. I could tell that he was enjoying it, because he soon got rock hard. When I was done, it was my time to turn and bend over. My husband knew what to do and pounded me from behind for several minutes before I came and he shot his load into me.

In conclusion, this was one of the hottest experiences so far. I hope that in the future we will do more panty pooping scat sessions.