Scavenger Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa glanced in Tanya's direction as she continued: "And if Jack Muscone has one ounce of integrity anywhere in him, he'll call a Press Conference, call out Bettina for her lies and denounce her dishonesty, and give the TCPD credit where due."

All eyes went to Tanya Muscone, who said "Why are y'all looking at me? I didn't have anything to do with any of that, neither the Feds making the raid, nor KXTC's reporting it the way they did. And Jack may have jumped the gun in making that raid over Don's objections, but don't blame Jack for the Press's crap."

Cindy said "Tanya, I love you, and I know you're between a rock and a hard place, being married to Jack and in the TCPD at the same time. But I know for a fact that Jack himself went to Bettina, and asked her to publicize the raid, and especially to publicize the location of that warehouse. I know it for a fact because he went to KFXU, too, and asked them to publicize it and emphasize the location."

That shocked the room into another round of utter silence. I finally said "I'm not blaming you for any of this, Tanya, and I hope no one else is, either. But that premature Fed raid has really hurt our chances of getting the last Toyota Gang cell, the Asian Team, and it may end up in someone being murdered by them."

Teresa said "I'll add to it that the Detectives are badly demoralized by the Feds taking over the case. And Bettina's viciously dishonest reporting of it will only hurt that morale further, and they've got plenty enough problems, as it is. They're just about ready to revolt against Captain Michaels, and file a mass Union grievance against her."

I said "I'm going to take care of that this afternoon."

"How?" asked Cindy. "Are you going to begin the process of firing Claire?"

"No." I replied. "I don't fire good people if I can 'heppit'. I find ways to keep them. That's why all three of you, my Angels, are sitting here at this table today."

"So how are you going to fix this?" the Green Crowbar persisted.

The Sheriff intervened, saying "By the only way possible... the Klingon way..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Boy if you wait until the lights go down
I got some some tricks that'll have you screaming out
So stay awhile, stay awhile
And I'm a-make it worth your while, worth your while
Oh won't you stay for awhile?"

--- Tiësto & KSHMR feat. VASSY, 'Secrets'

10:00am, Wednesday, October 13th. I picked up Laura at the Hospital (she's been spending a lot of time there, I thought to myself), and we drove to the 'halfway house' prison facility that Amelia Sedgwick was assigned to while her brother was being treated for his illness. But we were not there to see Amelia.


"You need to be careful." Laura said. "Keiko Shimono was very well trained in the arts of personal combat by the CIA, Japanese Intelligence, and Chinese Intelligence. If you weren't as good as you are... at personal combat... I would never let you risk doing this. We'll be right outside, but we can't act fast enough if she gets you in a headlock and breaks your neck."

Laura: "So to that end, don't let her hug your neck like I do when you're fucking me. And you can't go down on her and eat her pussy, nor get in a soixante-neuf with her; if she gets her legs around your neck, she could snap it before we could help you."

"Got it." I replied.

"Here." Laura said. I extended my hand palm-upwards, and she dropped a 'gray viagra' into it. I took it and swallowed it down with the last of my bottle of water.

We went inside the facility, and were escorted to a room at the far end of the second floor hallway. The first room off the hallway had a small changing room on the left, and a monitor room on the right, where Laura and presumably no one else would be watching. Two Deputies would (presumably) be waiting in this outer room in case of trouble.

I undressed after giving Laura my service weapon, which she put in her purse. I put on the blue hospital 'scrubs' shirt and pants... short pants that were almost 'Daisy Dukes' in the lack of legs. That was so the pants could not be used as a weapon to strangle me or hang herself, I knew.

"Kinda revealing, wouldn't you say?" I said when I came back into the hallway.

"Mmm, yes. I should make you wear these at home." Laura said appreciatively, her eyes on my crotch and my ass. Not that I needed it, but my wife's talk was rather stimulating.

"Here goes nothing." I said as I pressed the button by the door to the cell. There was a buzz and a click, and I opened the door and went inside, then closed it behind me.

The room was totally bare. The bed was a metal table fastened to the back wall with two legs holding it up. The mattress had a sheet on it that fully sheathed it, and would be very difficult to remove. The bathroom was a small room to the back left with no door, and it had a metal toilet fastened to the back corner of the wall, and a sink built into the other corner. There were no towels, just an air dryer built into the wall.

"Well, well, well." said the relatively husky voice of Keiko Shimono. She was standing in front of the bed, wearing a bright orange shirt and short-shorts, similar to my scrubs but for the color, and slip-on sneakers. "You have no idea how often I have dreamed of being fucked by the Iron Crowbar's long, hard cock."

With that, she pulled the shirt off, and stood proudly topless in front of me. I've said before that she and her mirror-image twin sister, the late Tomoko Shimono, bore a striking resemblance to the adult actress Asa Akira. Keiko's dark, slanted eyes and high cheekbones required no makeup to be the beautiful woman she was. And her body was just as lovely: medium-sized, high-riding breasts with hard nipples standing out, beckoning to be massaged and sucked.

As she slid the tight pants off her hips and down her shapely legs, I swiftly removed my own clothing. We looked each other's bodies over, then she stepped up to me as if to put her arms around my neck. I stopped her by extending my arms over hers and sliding them over her body in a hug and pulling her to me.

She wrapped her arms around my torso as I bent down and pressed my mouth to her full lips in a hot kiss. She mashed her mouth to mine as my tongue slid over hers, then she began sucking on my tongue as I slowly walked her back to the bed.

As we made out, I felt Keiko's hands slide down and take my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. She slowly jacked my shaft and massaged my balls as my tongue explored her mouth and my hands roamed over her firm, toned back. We finally broke the kiss, and I grabbed her left breast in my hand and squeezed it as I bent my head down and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. Continuing to maul her left breast in my hand, my mouth moved to her right breast, sucking the nipple hard as she pushed it into my face.

Finally, I gently pushed her down until she was sitting on the bed. "No wonder you are called the Iron Crowbar." Keiko said as she looked up at me while stroking my cock with her soft, warm hand. "I have never felt a cock this hard."

"It's hard because you are so fucking hot." I said as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick, then lashed the piss-slit with her tongue. Then she looked up into my eyes as she opened her mouth and slid those full lips down my shaft, taking in well over half of it.

"Unnh!" I gasped as she vacuumed the air out of her mouth and then sucked hard as she pulled her head back. Damn! this woman really could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I thought to myself as she swallowed my entire length into her throat before repeating her hard sucking as my cock slid out of her mouth again.

She kept this up for a long minute, then tongued my balls and the underside of my mouth. "Why don't you sit down on the bed, and let me kneel before you on the floor and suck this wonderful, hard cock some more." Wow, she's really submitting to me, I thought.

I hadn't expected that, but I wasn't about to deny her request. We circled around as I sat on the bed and she maneuvered between my legs and sank to her knees. Again looking up into my eyes, she began sucking me again, jacking my shaft in rhythm to her hard sucking technique.

After a minute of the intense pleasure of being fellated by this gorgeous Asian vixen, I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her onto my cock as I thrust forward with my hips. I began fucking her face in a steady rhythm as I admired the beauty of those high cheekbones, slanted eyes that were sparkling with lust, and that wonderful mouth sliding back and forth on my now-long, thick shaft.

"Lie down." I said when I felt the first twinges in my balls that signaled the rise towards climax. "Lie down on the bed." I helped Keiko to stand up as I rose off the bed. I took her face in my hands and kissed her sexy mouth hard, then guided her to the bed. She lay down on it on her back and I eased down next to her, lying on my left hip and using my chest to prevent her arms from moving up to my head.

I kissed her deeply again and we began making out hotly as my hand slid over her groin and upper thighs, caressing her smooth skin. Then I slid my bird finger down the 'runway strip' of pubic hair to her labes and over them. My finger slid back and forth, deeper and deeper, until I slid it into her sopping wet hole.

"MMMM!" the beautiful Asian woman moaned into my mouth as I began sliding my finger along the upper wall of her vagina in a 'come here' gesture. I added my index finger as I frigged her, making her moan and gasp. I didn't need to eat her; she was ready.

I rose up to mount her. Keiko pulled her shapely legs up and back. I grasped her thighs behind her knees and pushed her legs further back until her knees were against the sides of her breasts. I was sitting on my haunches, dryfucking her slit as I thrust my hips forward and back. Keiko could wait no longer: her hands reached between us and guided my throbbing cock to her engorged labes, and fit the head into her sopping wet hole.

I pushed forward and slowly sank the full length of my cock into Keiko's cunt until our groins were pressed together and my balls were slapping her taint. I was amazed how tight she was; her pussy was gripping my prick like a velvety vise. I slowly pulled back, sliding out of her, then I drove forward until I was buried to the hilt in her hot wet depths again.

"God DAMN! that feels good!" Keiko cried out as I began fucking her with long, deep strokes. I leaned over her and stretched my legs out, and began thrusting straight down into her hole, still holding her legs back. She slid her hands along my hard abs and sides, then along my hips, clutching my asscheeks occasionally.

*chock!* *chock!* *chock!* *chock!*

Our coupling was deep and wet. I plunged into Keiko again and again, balls-deep in ecstasy, the staccato smacks of our groins slapping together filling the room. Keiko was moaning deeply, then she screamed out as her cunt clamped down on my invading cock.

"AAUGH! AAAH! AHH! ACK!" she gasped as she came around my pistoning prick for several seconds. When her vagina finally relaxed, she let herself practically melt into the mattress.

"Damn, you're tight!" I grunted. "Your pussy is amazing!"

"It doesn't get used much." Keiko replied. "And your cock is soooo hard, and thick! Fuck me with that crowbar, Mister Crowbar. Make me come again!"

I released her legs, but, kept my arms above hers. I bent down and kissed her mouth hard again, and we French-kissed hotly, our tongues twining along our lips as I began fucking her with deeper, harder, shorter strokes. Then I mashed my mouth to hers and tried to slide my tongue down her throat, and she sucked hard on my invading oral digit as her pussy rippled along my invading cock.

After ravishing her mouth with my tongue and her pussy with my cock for several enjoyable minutes, I pressed my weight down onto her. My head was above the top of her head, so I couldn't kiss her but she was kissing my upper chest as I settled in and began pistoning my hips rapidly back and forth, fucking her with short stabbing thrusts and keeping my meat buried in her, grinding my pelvis against hers in circular motions, churning her tight, wet cunt into a creamy lather as our loving became more and more urgent and violent.

I found that pushing my cockshaft along the top wall of her cunt made her respond, so I pressed into her that way and fucked her as hard as I could in that position. I felt my nut rapidly rising, and just as I reached the crest I felt her cunt suddenly get even wetter and slicker. She cried out as she came, and I heard myself grunt and gasp as my cock seemed to explode in release, followed by pulses of pleasure in my loins as spurt after spurt of thick, ropy jism fired into her and coated the back wall of her quivering quim...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After I regained my senses and we caught our breaths, I slid halfway off Keiko, my right hip on the bed against her left hip, keeping my leg over her legs. My left hand was holding hers, keeping her pinned under me as I nuzzled her neck, then raised my head and kissed her mouth again.

"Damn, that was amazing." I said. "You're pretty fucking amazing."

"So are you, Iron Crowbar." Keiko said. "I didn't think anyone could fuck me better than Trent Ridge did, but you are better than he is. Bigger, too, which I'm sure makes your male ego happy."

"Doesn't hurt." I said. "But I don't think Amber Harris is going to get to make that comparison."

"Ah, so he is the father of that skank's child?" Keiko asked. I nodded, and she said "He was good in bed, but truly an idiot. And he went after you, and got what was coming to him." I saw her eyes peering at me, seeing if my eyes would give away my responsibility for his death. (Author's note: 'A Death In The Family', Ch. 04) My eyes gave away nothing.

"So, Mister Crowbar," Keiko said, "while your batteries are recharging, what do you want to know?"

"Speaking of Trent Ridge," I said, "you, him, Barsbane, and Paco were a team. Was it a team like the Toyota Gang teams? Or were y'all part of teams like these slugs?"

Keiko said "That is closer to the truth. What do you think we were? And those Toyota Teams are?"

I said "It's a competition of some sort. Gangs compete to commit big crimes, then get rewarded."

"Ahh, you are as smart as you are good in bed, Mister Crowbar." Keiko said. "It is called the Olympics of Crime. It was created sixteen years ago by Pastor Raymond Westboro, the Consultant of Crime that you defeated so completely."

"Why does that not surprise me?" I said as I nuzzled the Asian beauty's neck and jaw. "It's exactly the type of thing he'd come up with."

Keiko: "Yes. There were always four teams of four people. The Toyotas were not used until this year. Teams are by ethnicity: White, Black, Asian, and Hispanic. Each team was given an assignment, criminal acts that led to an ultimate goal. Sometimes the crimes were small, and strange, other times... very big."

Keiko: "The Teams had Liaisons, who would give the assignments, answer questions, make rulings. And then there was the Top Leadership. They are some very serious people. Big company leaders, Government leaders... and not just the American Government, but China, Russia, the Yakuza in Japan."

Keiko: "Early teams competed to steal gold, and in quantity. Their rewards were money, technology, drug connections, provided by the Consultant of Crime. That is how he amassed the gold, some of which George Aurus found. And more is out there. Everyone would love to find Westboro's gold, especially a very bad man in the highest levels of the American Government."

Keiko: "You did not realize it at the time, but four years ago you defeated some of the Olympics of Crime teams. Westboro died the year before, but he'd planned out much of what those teams did. Westboro had wanted Jerry Morelli destroyed, so Les Craig's mission to bring Betty Morelli to testify against your husband was his team's assignment. You almost helped him succeed, but Betty herself turned the tables on him. But it worked out for you, didn't it? Your sperm is very potent, very virile. Maybe I am also becoming pregnant by you right now?" (Author's note: 'Film Noir'.)

"I doubt it." I said, again not letting my face give away the information Keiko's eyes were searching mine for. "You're on the Pill, and you had to agree to take a 'morning after' pill in exchange for getting my dick in you. Too bad... so you were saying about the Olympics of Crime?"

Keiko said "Yes. And it is indeed too bad; we would have made a wonderful baby together." She pressed her lips to mine in a warm kiss, then said "While that was going on, the Superior Bloodlines and Black Triumvirate were the true White Team and Black Team, battling for the highest of stakes. You utterly destroyed both of them." (Author's note: 'Sandstorm')

Keiko: "And then, word got out that BOW Enterprises, Ichimoku Industries, and Zion Dynamics were making breakthroughs in nanotechnology and other things. The leadership of the Olympics of Crime became desperate for that technology, as did my masters in the Government of the People's Republic of China."

Keiko: "Two years ago, Trent, Quint, and Jerry were on the White Team, I was on the Asian Team, and Paco was on the Hispanic team. The Black Team included Indians, the ones you busted Our assignments were things like finding McGinty's Materials, stealing technology, stuff like that." (Author's note: 'Four Square' for the Indians; 'One Night In Bangkok' for McGinty.)

Keiko: "During that time, Trent, Jerry, Paco, and I decided to work together beyond the Olympics of Crime teams. That's when we stole the nuclear weapon and tried to ransom out the Mutanix. And again you defeated us, Iron Crowbar."

I said "Yes, I can see the threads of this Olympics of Crime now. I just want one thing from you... well, besides getting my cock into that amazing pussy of yours again. Who are the members of the Asian Team, besides Feng Xingshi?"

Keiko said "You are right: Feng Xingshi is one of them. He is one of what you call the Swamp Frogs; he has very close ties to traitors in your Federal Government. Another is Hideo Sakai. He and his wife, who is your Iron Wolf's first cousin, ran smuggling operations, but in reality are spies for the People's Republic of China." (Author's note: 'Sugar and Spice', 'Big In Japan')

Keiko: "The third person is someone you have met before. Her name is Mai Ling. I used that name myself on occasion, to cause confusion for the Federal Authorities. She was an employee of Forbes Environmental National Laboratories when Jimmy Shell was murdered, and her Olympics mission at that time was to siphon off money going to the Pine Valley project." (Author's note: 'Environmental Hazards')

Keiko: "And the last member is Li Wei Guo. He is related to Li Xianping, who attempted to murder your cousin at the Country Music Palace." (Author's note: 'Climate Injustice', Ch. 05.) "Wei Guo is very young, only 26, but he has connections to Central and South American gangs and cartels, and is a trusted member of the Chinese Government."

"Interesting. Thank you for the information." I said. "Okay, enough pillow talk..." I rolled on top of Keiko and slid my hard cock back into her slimy, cum-filled pussy. I deeply fucked her with long, seemingly slow strokes, but I was circling my hips as I pumped her, scraping against the walls of her pussy.

After she had two hard orgasms, I got off of her, my cock reluctantly sliding out of her tight hole, coated with our combined juices. Keiko sat up and took my cock in her mouth, using her lips and tongue to clean off my cock and balls.