Scavenger Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over." I said. "I want to fuck you from behind."

"Mmm, like the bitch in heat I am." Keiko said, her voice a mixture of lust and dreaminess as she got on her hands and knees. I got behind her, gripped her hips, and slid my entire cock into her cunt from behind, not stopping until those magnificent asscheeks were pressed into my groin.

"Oh yeah, that's it..." I groaned as I withdrew my cock, then pulled her back to me as I drove forward.

*smack!* *smack!* *smack!* *smack!*

I fucked the beautiful Asian woman for long, intense minutes, pounding her relentlessly. I grasped one asscheek and rubbed my thumb over her twitching anal sphincter, and I heard her groan in pleasure.

"You can fuck my ass if you want." she offered.

"Not this time." I grunted. "I'll fuck that sweet ass next time."

"I'm holding you to that." she replied. I just gripped her hips even tighter and fucked her even harder. It wasn't long before I felt my nut rising. Keiko got there first.

"OH GOD!" she yelled out. Her cunt clamped down on my cock like a vise. As Keiko came, she pitched forward. I followed her down, continuing to fuck her 'prone bone' until, with a guttural groan of intense pleasure, I filled her sopping cunt with another load of my hot seed...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12:15pm, Wednesday, October 13th. After showering together at the Mountain Nest, Laura and I dressed and headed for the Cop Bar. Sheriff Griswold, Cindy, Teresa, and Todd Burke were already in the back 'Command Room'. I gave my and Laura's orders at the bar on the way in.

After exchanging greetings and sitting down, Teresa asked, with just the slightest hint of cattiness, "Did your 'confidential informant' give you anything of value?"

"A surprising amount." I said. "She called them the 'Olympics of Crime', and said that a lot of our previous cases were tied in to their competitions. And I can see some of those patterns, especially where Swamp Frogs are concerned, from Mr. C., to Mittens Willis, to his son Matthew Willis, to Jeff Woolsey, to Elliot Sanders and Kara Zorn, and especially to Robin Isley and Brendan Chapel. And Teresa, I'd say that Lindsey Black and Karl Coleman, who tried to murder Todd, here, are more and more deeply involved with them.

"They won't be involved if I find them in my County." Teresa said. "But you didn't hear me say that."

"Say what?" barked the Sheriff. Cindy pointed at him and nodded vigorously in agreement. Then Griswold asked "You think she told you the truth, the whole truth?"

"Not at all." I said. "Laura and I were talking about it on the way here: how does a woman who has been 'disappeared' and locked away, presumably in Federal prison, know who is involved with today's teams? Sure, she could be going by who she knew on previous teams, but I could tell that some of what she told me is speculation."

Cindy asked "Did she give you enough to catch the Asian Team? And stop their next crime?"

I said "Fortunately, I do not need her in order to stop them... if I want to, that is."

I was met with a chorus of "Whaa?!" I said "It's the same thing as not wanting the Feds to raid that warehouse before we gave surveillance an opportunity. If we go hunting these Asian Team people, we might catch them... but we won't catch the leadership nor the Liaisons... who are very important in all this, and really need to be identified and captured."

Cindy said "But Don, if someone dies... that would be worse than anything."

"Would it?" I said cryptically.

After a pause, which was awkward, I went on: "At any rate... Todd, you need to be very careful. You need to have BOW Enterprises and your business partners ramp up security. Your critical personnel need to be very watchful of their surroundings; indeed, it might be most very good if they accept security details. And you need to keep your property near the railroad tracks under constant watch, and be extremely aware of any and every rail car that goes into and out of the facility..."

Part 16 - Order Restored

2:00pm, Wednesday, October 13th. Lt. Commander knocked on Captain Claire Michaels's office door, then opened it and went in without waiting for a reply. Claire looked up at Teresa in shock, and said "Ma'am?"

"Come with me. Now." Teresa said, then turned to the door.

"What is it?" Claire asked as she stood up.

"I did not say you could ask questions!" Teresa yelled. "I said come with me. Right now!" Shocked, Claire walked around her desk and fell in line behind Teresa. They walked down the hallway towards the back corner, and Claire thought it was to go to either Commander Troy or Chief Moynahan's office.

But Teresa did not go there. Instead she continued down the back hallway, past the turn to Classrooms 'C-D' (Intel Branch), 'E' (the meeting room), and 'F' (Mary Milton's office), and on down past the restrooms to the left, the Infirmary to the right, the breakroom further down to the left and the Monitor Room to the right. The hallway turned right, but Teresa turned left, and went into the gymnasium.

The large room was empty. The Police Boxing Matches boxing ring was set up in the middle, raised two feet above the floor, and only the lights directly above the ring were on, eerily illuminating it.

"Come on." Teresa said, leading Claire to the locker room entrances in the alcove in the back wall. Claire noted the huge empty space of wall above the alcove, and wondered why nothing was painted there, or a scoreboard mounted or something.

Inside the women's locker room, Claire saw a suit of plastic armor for the Boxing Matches set out, including two football helmets, one red and one blue, with plastic faceplates.

"Here's what this is about." said Teresa. "You have three choices. First and second, you can walk back out of here and we will go to the Police Chief's office. There, you can beg the Chief and Deputy Chief to transfer you to the position of Captain of Physical Properties, where you will be blamed for every shortcoming in the buildings, vehicles and equipment, and you'll walk around the buildings pointing out to the Rookie cops all the dust spots and spider webs they missed while cleaning up."

Teresa: "But they may not accept that, and the Chief will either accept your resignation, or terminate your employment with the TCPD. And quite frankly, I myself would rather resign or be fired than suffer the humiliation of being reduced to Captain of Physical Properties."

Teresa: "And then there's the third option. You can put on that armor and come back into the gym, and things will be settled like real men and women... and like they were in my father's day as an Army Captain in Viet Nam."

Claire did not need much time to decide. She reached over for the suit of armor...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Coming out of the locker room, Claire saw that the entire Detective Corps... MCD, Vice, and Intel (except LaTasha Thompson) were in the gym, on the side between the ring and the front door. Also in the room were the Police Chief, Deputy Police Chief, Sheriff, Chief Deputy Sheriff, and the Police Psychologist. All had on head and eye protection.

And in the ring, wearing armor and the Wildcat football helmet with faceplate, stood Your Iron Crowbar. Lieutenant Micah Rudistan was in the ring with me, wearing his referee protective gear.

*CLANG!*

The blue crowbar, not the blue crowbar but one of the replicas given to Detectives that successfully solve cases, landed on the floor in front of Claire. I did not spout the usual verbiage about wanting a shot at the title; this was about a lot more, and everyone knew it. She picked it up and climbed into the ring.

Rudistan gave the directions: "Follow my commands, and do not hit the referee at all. You cannot be saved by the bell, but you cannot continue after the bell. Beyond that, try to avoid head shots, but this ain't the Boxing Matches; anything goes." Claire and I tapped crowbars, and went to our corners. The bell rang, Rudistan yelled 'Box!'...

... and from that point on it was all over for her.

I rushed into a swirling, smashing attack. Claire defended well at first, but a lot of my shots were towards her shoulders, which made her flinch and duck her head to the side, and I would follow up with body blows. After a few moments, Claire finally attacked. I responded with a full martial arts kick, right to her sternum.

The powerful blow would've incapacitated an unarmored person. As it was, it physically knocked Claire up and off her feet, and she landed flat on her back. I was going to follow up with mighty crowbar blows while she was down, but Rudistan put his arm across my chest to block me, forcing me to stop. Claire struggled to get up, in obvious pain, and trying hard to catch her breath.

More punishment followed. Most of what I did was PBM-legal, but I also smashed her back a little too close to her kidneys then got her shoulder when she used it to prevent the side of her head from getting hit and her bell rung. And I also took her out at the knees from behind, making her fall backwards hard on her ass.

With thirty seconds to go in the first round, I finally made a 'throw' that pushed her chest into one of the cushioned corner posts. Keeping her arm twisted behind her, I whispered "You have disrespected me for the last time. You can either get your head out of your ass, be the great Detective you once were here, and be the Captain of Detectives I hired... or you can submit your resignation and go back to L.A. Capire?"

"Yes sir." Claire gasped. I then whirled her around and forced her to the mat on her chest and belly, and held her down as Rudistan executed the three-count. I got up and went to a neutral corner as Rudistan made sure Claire was okay. He helped her up and she bowed to me and I bowed back, then went up to her and we exchanged a man-hug handshake.

"Hold here a second." I said. Then I went to the edge of the ring and said loudly: "Now does anyone here think they can whip her ass? Now's the time to speak up or forever hold your peace." Though there were a couple of people that could whip Claire's ass, like 2x Police Boxing Matches Champion Joan Laurer, no one spoke up.

"All right, then." I said. "So you understand that she is your Captain and you work for her. And all of us should understand that respect and loyalty are two way streets. I expect you to respect Captain Michaels, and do what she says when she says, provided it's a legal order. At the same time, I expect that she will give you the respect you have earned and deserve as TCPD Officers."

I then said "Okay... do any of you think you can whip my ass right now?" I heard the beginnings of laughter, and realized that Rudistan was behind me, raising his hand. I whirled around, and he snatched his hand down and began examining the ceiling, making everyone laugh.

I turned back around, and saw Teresa Croyle raising her had. "Putcho hand down, before I embarrass you." I said to the Iron Wolf, who shrugged her shoulders. Then J.J. 'Ice Cube' Perry shocked everyone by raising his hand.

"Are you out of your mind?" Joan Laurer asked him as everyone gasped.

'Ice Cube' said "This might be the only chance I ever get to box against the Iron Crowbar."

"I like your attitude." I said to J.J. "Suit up." Perry put on the equipment that Claire had shed. Laura led Claire to the Infirmary.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a good battle. We boxed under PBM rules. Ice Cube was very well-versed in martial arts as well as street-fighting skills. I mostly played defense, not giving him any avenues of attack. He likewise did not overcommit to any attacks. There was much sound and fury in the clanging of iron on iron, but by the end of the third round it was a clear stalemate, and Referee Rudistan declared it a draw.

"Good job." I said as we man-hugged after the battle. Ice Cube thanked me for the opportunity. I turned to everyone else and said "Okay, anyone else?"

There were no takers, but Rudistan asked with great joviality: "Sir, if Chief Moynahan can't beat you, does that mean you're really Police Chief?" Whimpers of laughter began amongst the assembled Detectives. I saw the Chief and Sheriff both peering at me.

I said "Mr. Rudistan, you and everyone should know that Chief Moynahan flies missile-armed helicopters a hell of a lot better than I do. Thoughts like that keep me awake at night." The laughter spilled over and erupted.

"What about the Sheriff, sir?" Cindy Ross (of course) yelled out.

"The Sheriff can drink my ass under the table." I replied. "Of course he cheats. He slips Romulan Ale in with the Klingon Blood Wine..." The Sheriff's mustaches twitched merrily as he beamed at me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After Claire was examined by Laura, the Chief went into the infirmary and had a moment of conversation with her. I never found out what was said, but it may have gotten her head straight more than my crowbar beatdown of her.

Meanwhile, Teresa came into my office. "Sir," she asked, "Intel is looking at the names of the Asian Team you gave them after your... meeting... with Keiko Shimono. I also got word from the halfway-house prison facility that she has been transported out of there, supposedly to the Federal facility at which she is normally incarcerated."

"Good." I said. "And now I suspect you want to ask me some questions in private that you did not want to ask in front of other people, yes?"

"Not much gets past you." Teresa replied. "What I really am wondering about is why Keiko would give up people she knows and worked with, even for a great piece of ass from the legendary crowbar... the one between your legs. And can we trust what she told us?"

I said "It's astute of you to ask that question, and despite my reputation of my legendary sexual prowess..." Teresa deliberately rolled her eyes at that, and I continued regardless: "And I think the answer is obvious... someone, possibly Laura herself, promised or gave Keiko something more than two hours in bed with me. As to the veracity of the data, I'm expecting our Intel Branch to let us know that."

I continued: "By the way, I absolutely hate to say this, but don't say anything, not one word, to Tanya about any of this. The Feds went in their own direction, and they can continue doing so without any help at all from us."

Teresa said "Wilco. And changing the subject, Dr. Napp tells me that Bobby Sedgwick is doing extremely well, and we really need to release him and make that bed available for another sick child. It seems the waiting list for help is never-ending, here or anywhere else, and even St. Jude's asks us to take patients from them if and when we can."

I replied: "And that brings up the problem of Amelia Sedgwick. Both Laura and I made efforts to keep her incarcerated locally while Bobby is in Dr. Eckhart's halfway house, finishing his treatments. But it's 'no go' on that. The Feds are pushing hard, and I mean hard, to get her into Federal custody, and US Attorney General Derrick B. Harland is personally badgering Federal Judge K.M. Landis about it... and he's gone to Judge Ruth B. Taney in Midtown to put out an order overriding Landis."

Teresa: "Oh, shit. That much attention at that high a level cannot be good... for Amelia. Who wants her so badly?"

I said "You get two guesses, and they'd better be 'Lindsey Black' and 'Karl Coleman'. Former DNI Brendan Chapel's minions and marked cards. And 'oh shit' is right... if they get Amelia in their custody, they'll take revenge on her for not getting the virus attack on the Hospital right, and then for talking to us about it. I'm sure Chapel wants her dead for that." (Author's note: 'Beethoven Virus')

"Can we keep custody over her, as protective custody?" Teresa asked.

I said: "No, and we can't do anything else, either. We can't put her in Witness Protection, because Bobby still has to make Hospital visits, so he can't go with her. And no matter what prison she goes to, either she's far away from him, or she's completely unsafe, and very likely will come over all dead in prison."

"We have to be able to do something!" Teresa exclaimed in frustration. "I know we can find a way... that you can find a way."

I looked Teresa dead in the eye and said "Teresa... there is not a damned thing I can do about this. Nothing at all. On this one, I'm beaten. I have no solution..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:30pm, Wednesday, October 13th. I called a meeting for the Detective Corps, their Lieutenants, and their Captain to convene in Classroom 'E'. The Chief, Deputy Chief, and Commander of Operations joined us.

"As you've heard," I said, "Detective Lisa Monroe has been nominated to become the Internal Affairs Officer, and we expect her appointment and promotion that goes with it to be ratified by the Council." Everyone applauded Lisa Monroe, who just nodded.

"She's the bad guy now!" Lt. Rudistan said with great joviality. "You gotta go, Lisa!"

Everyone laughed, some more uncertainly than others. I said "It won't happen until November 1st, so she's welcome to stay, and y'all better be on good behavior around her. But her appointment means that we need to do a little more retooling of our teams, here."

People got still, attentive, and interested as I continued: "We're going to have three MCD Teams instead of two. Team Teddy, Team Theo... and Team Joanne. I was going to call her's 'Team Tony' after her son, but my eight-year-old daughter tells me that he is going to follow his father's footsteps into Hospital Administration when he grows up."

"And I wouldn't bet against Carole being right about that." Joanne Warner said brightly.

I said "So here are the new teams:

Lieutenant Theo Washington.
Team Theo: Detective Sergeant Julia Rodriguez.
Team Theo: Detective Roark Coleman.

Lieutenant Teddy Parker
Team Teddy: Detective Joan Laurer
Team Teddy: Detective Kerri Ambrose.

Lieutenant Joanne Warner.
Team Joanne: Senior Patrolman Phil Goodwright, who is being monitored for promotion to Detective-1.
Team Joanne:... ahh, we have an empty space here. I'll wax eloquent on this in a moment."

I continued: "Vice remains:

Lieutenant Micah Rudistan
Detective Grubby Paul
Detective J.J. 'Ice Cube' Perry, who will be promoted to Detective Sergeant on November 1st
Detective George Newman
Detective Statler
Detective Waldorf
Senior Patrolman Hardy
Senior Patrolman Drew
Officer Jim Madison
Officer Patty Colquitt.

And Intel is:
Lieutenant Mary Mahoney Milton
Lt. Christopher Purvis, Financial Investigations
Corporal Penelope Scott
Detective Sidney Plant
Auxiliary Police Officer Terry Halston
Auxiliary Police Officer LaTasha Thompson
Lainie Everett, civilian tech
Sonali, civilian tech."

Me: "Joanne, with your clearance, and with Goodwright's experience in Intel, you guys may be deployed with one of the other teams, and you'll be doing more of the quick data mining in the field. If you're deployed separately, we'll be plugging someone in as your third team member, and we'll monitor those people for more permanent assignments. This is not totally ideal, but you have your own team, Joanne. And all you Lieutenants may get fourth team members over time."

Me: "Last but not least: Lieutenant Mary Milton answers directly to me; I am her immediate boss in the chain-of-command. While she is on maternity leave, Lieutenant Purvis is in charge of Intel, and his chain of command is through Lieutenant Milton... straight to me. If you have an issue with him or with Intel that needs resolving, come to me... or Commander Croyle if I'm not here and won't be immediately available..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *