Scenario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is her idea to have Louise lay on top of her, legs spread even wider, outside of Deb's, her cunt open and inviting, just above her sister's. Deborah, the judge who has decreed this, sees that Emil intuitively understands.

It goes quickly. Deb's orgasm is small, but immensely joyful, and as soon as she feels the first of Emil's cock's spasms, she commands, "Off! To her!" His second jet still spends in Deb's vagina as Emil pulls out, and Louise's hands urgently grab his spurting member and stuff it into her.

Where it finishes. Crushed beneath her clan, Deb joins in the primeval, gasping canticle of love and praise which rises, crests and ebbs as they all climax, recover and begin to breathe again.

Other than Emil instinctively flexing his arms and legs to lift his weight off the women, his women, no one moves. The waves lap, the sun burns, the birds chirp, time suspends.

Forever.

Deb winces and can't help but giggle when Emil's penis, softened just enough to be expelled from Louise's vagina, hits the bullseye, landing directly on Deb's clitoris. Her titter breaks the mystical spell, and amid the growing chorus of cascading glee, Emil pops up, refreshes their gin and tonics, and gamely tries not to spill the drinks as he convulses in joyous laughter.

*****

Deb smiles to herself when she first hears Louise's soft snores. The Impala is still fun to drive, even on boring Interstate 69, keeping within the 70 mph speed limit. Even with the cloth top up to keep out the gray drizzle. She likes that Emil had her drive again. His hand resting on her inner thigh, motionless today, is warm.

The lodge had been lovely, their suite luxurious. The dinner in the restaurant paled in comparison to their scintillating conversation, but was quite delicious, and the romantic walk along the lakeshore was wonderful. Emil had finally opened up. After his graduation from Oxford and service in the Greek 13th Special Operations Command, he became the North American representative for his father's import - export business, based in Athens and Amsterdam. The depressing fact that he had to be in Chicago Monday night didn't impact anyone until the clouds blotted out the sky and began spitting after brunch Sunday morning.

The night had seen a further development in their relationships. True to his vow Emil directed Louise to the other bedroom while he and Deborah made love in theirs. So differently from before. He was infinitely tender, considerate and skillful, and as he finally emptied himself into her, Deb dared to hope, even to pray, that he would stay in her life.

When they were done Deb went to Louise's room, took her younger sister by the hand and led her to their bed. The three snuggled into slumber. When Deb was awakened by the small sounds and rocking of the bed, as she had been the night before, she turned and removed Emil's hand from Louise's mouth, whispering, "Let it out, Louise. Make all the noise you want." She did, and Deb brushed her cheek as she came. After murmuring to Emil, "It's okay, fill her up," she massaged his balls as he did.

Emil had quickly gone to sleep - the poor man was exhausted from satisfying his two insatiable maenads - and Louise and Deb held hands and locked eyes over his chest until Deb's residual arousal from watching Emil fuck Louise so assiduously required that she place Louise's hand on her breast, her erect nipple. Louise nimbly slid over Emil and Deb confirmed what she had sensed the night before, that there is such a difference in cunnilingus when performed by a woman, someone who knows exactly what feels best. As she struggled but failed miserably to stay quiet and still through her third orgasm, Deb realized the grey orbs gleaming in the dim light were Emil's eyes. His kiss was sweet and loving as she gasped and whimpered her completion. She dared to hope again.

*****

Monday morning Louise had to leave early to go home and dress for work - the judge had decreed that both Emil and Louise would stay at her place Sunday night - and as he hugged Louise goodbye, vowing to return as soon as he could possibly arrange it, Deb was struck that Emil's usual ebullient nature was subdued. He had been cheerful making breakfast again, but there was a forced quality that made Deb nervous, leery of what might be coming.

As soon as Louise was out the door Emil took Deb by the shoulders, sat her down on the couch and told her he had to talk to her. Her stomach knotted when he said he had to confess. Two things. First, he had fallen for her. Hopelessly. The relief and joy flooding into Deb was quickly stanched by Emil's second admission.

The book, Scenario, was, as she had suspected, a ploy to pick her up in the bar that night. As he dearly wanted to be with her now, he was compelled to tell her the truth. The whole truth. The nausea roiling her guts got worse as he showed her the book and his calligraphy pen. Deborah the judge had questions.

How did he do it all? How did he get the wine right?

"Deborah, I have excellent eyes. I recognized the label on the bottle from which the bartender poured your second glass of wine as a pinot grigio. When I examined the wine list I knew that King Estate was the best they had. You'd surely like the best."

"But they don't serve it by the glass..."

"They do when you buy the bottle."

"And Kroger's. It truly seemed that you were there before me."

"I was. I also have excellent ears. When one of your friends was departing the bar she asked if you were leaving, too. Your answer revealed a great deal. Your rueful inflection when you told her that John had abandoned you indicated that you were unhappy with your relationship. You also told her that you needed to pick up some things at Kroger's - I Googled the closest and went there once you asked me to leave - and that you were also going look for a birthday card at CVS.

"I wrote the first pages in the book, which I did find in the used bookstore - all pages were blank - as I sat in the bar when you were preoccupied with your friends. When I got to the grocery store I quickly penned the rest and then shopped for the food and liquor that I hoped we'd want once I had succeeded in seducing you."

"But why, why in the world would you do such a thing?" Deb angrily wiped away the tear squeezing out of her eye.

"Because I was powerfully attracted to you, wanted to be with you. If not love at first sight, it was certainly lust at first sight."

"But everything in the book, it seemed so right."

"The wine was easy, and you'd said that, other than shopping, you had nothing planned, so I wrote that. As I watched you in the bar I observed you closely. Your manner - how you seemed somehow apart even amongst your friends - indicated a strong, reserved, highly independent nature. Given that persona your reaction to my story was very predictable."

"But why...?"

"I so wanted to meet you, to get to know you. I knew it would not be possible unless I could intrigue you, awaken your sense of adventure, somehow get past your innate reserve. You were in a relationship, even if you weren't satisfied with it. The 'Scenario' idea occurred to me, and I decided to try it, to see if it might work. It was like a game, a harmless lark, to which I saw no downside. I dropped it at CVS, when I realized it really was making you uncomfortable. Then when we were together and things became serious, I knew I had to tell you everything."

"But it was all a lie. How can I trust you again?"

"I'm telling the truth now. Just look in my eyes. You'll see."

She does look. Perhaps he studied drama and the tears rimming his eyes are manufactured. Deb is torn, undecided, but Deborah's the last question settles the issue, exposes the truth.

"But what about Martello's? How did you predict I'd be there? It was a spur-of-the-moment decision on my part. How...?"

"I didn't, I couldn't..."

"So, it was..."

"Fate. In the end, the scenario was right."

*****

Deborah hummed a nursery song to herself as she stowed the groceries, then called out, "Louise, look at the time. You'd best be off to the airport. Emil's plane is due in an hour." Louise appeared, Kristina on her hip, and goo-gooed at her daughter as she lowered her into the playpen. Little Matthew - Deborah's gift from God - sputtered his delight at seeing his half-sister, and crawled over to embrace her. She squealed in glee as he smothered her with slobbery kisses.

Watching the siblings cavort Deborah marveled yet again at the coincidence. Or the fate? What were the odds that both her and Louise's birth control pills would fail the same day? They all were certain that their primal mating on the beach had been magic, that Emil's shared sperm had impregnated them both.

When Emil had left that Monday sixteen months ago, Louise had just never gone home. The first night she had stayed in Deborah's guest room, but even before the king-size bed was delivered they began sleeping together. Sexing together.

When they found they were both pregnant, the guest room became the nursery instead of the office. Until Emil had moved them into the bigger house on the shore. With the sailboat moored on the dock. Deborah still shook her head in wonder at how astonishingly easy it had been to accept both that she was bisexual, and that, when Emil had to be away on his many business trips, she would take care of Louise. Oh yes, they were a complicated trio, now quintet, but it all worked.

Perfectly.