My Brothel Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
To meet a nice girl, go to church.
2.5k words
4.59
3.7k
8
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill and I met at church. This may sound very ho-hum, very ordinary. Jill is not an ordinary woman. In many ways, she is rather average. She's a wife and mother of three. Yes, I am the father of all three. An active volunteer in the kids' school, one would never suspect her background or our unusual relationship.

One very extraordinary aspect of her is her looks. She could easily compete with the centerfolds in the major men's magazines. Even after nursing three children, her breasts are still full and firm. Her legs are probably her best feature, long, strong, and tight. She's tall, 5'10" in her bare feet. Her blonde mane reaches to her waist. Her eyes are blue enough to drown in.

I think I fell in love with her that first Sunday when we met. I was sitting at the aisle end of the pew waiting for the service to begin when she excused herself and stepped in past my feet and sat down beside me. Without any hesitation, she held her hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Jill," she said.

I was a little taken aback by her forwardness. "I'm Ed," I said rather weakly as I shook her hand.

"Do you come here often?" she asked. She was very perky.

"Every Sunday. I grew up in this church. I don't remember seeing you before."

"I just moved here. I'm visiting a few congregations before deciding which one to join."

I stole a glance at her left hand. "This one has a good singles group. We need some new members, especially some pretty ones."

She smiled. "Thank you."

We got separated when the crowd filed out after the service. I stopped to talk to a couple friends before going outside. Jill approached me as I unlocked my car. "Ed," she called to me. I took a couple steps toward her as she ran to catch up with me. "I've been thinking about that singles group you mentioned. When's the next meeting? I'd like to check it out."

I did a lot of skirt chasing in my younger years, but never had one chased me. Jill really wasn't chasing me. She just wanted information from me. I wasn't about to let her get away. "There's a meeting to welcome new members at a restaurant up the street," I lied. "Why don't you join us?"

"Okay," she replied. "I'll follow you in my car."

"You could," I said, "or you could ride with me, and I'll bring you back after the crowd thins out."

She thought for a moment. "That sounds like a better idea."

Jill was a very animated talker. Her every statement carried enthusiasm, no matter what the subject, whether it was her being an only child or getting a new apartment. Her parents had been killed in a car crash a couple years before. That was the only thing that slowed her down. After an hour, she asked, "Where's the rest of the group?"

"I guess they couldn't come," I said.

She smiled. "You, sir, are a bit of a devil. You remind me of something my mother told me."

"What's that?"

"That if I wanted to meet a nice man, I should go to church."

It was my turn to smile and say, "Thank you." I paused for a moment. "Have you had a chance to get acquainted with our fair city?"

"I've been too busy finding a place to live and getting settled in."

"If you aren't busy this afternoon, I make a pretty good tour guide."

She thought for a moment. "You're on, as long as your rates are reasonable."

"I will charge you...let me see...the pleasure of your company at dinner this evening."

"I think I can afford that."

We spent the afternoon driving around the city hitting the tourist traps and walking around a couple parks. When we were getting back into the car at the second park, our eyes met. It was like one of those magical moments in the movies. Our lips approached each other, tentatively at first, then a bit longer. The kiss finally held. Her hands cradled my head, and my arms encircled her chest. Her breathing rate increased. "Ed," she whispered, "take me to your place. I want to be with you. I want you inside of me. Don't ask me why. I don't know why. Just take me. Please."

I couldn't believe my luck. Jill had been very much a lady all afternoon. She had shown no signs of any interest in sex. We had just met. I hadn't expected to get her into bed, especially since I had met her at church where everyone would be on their best behavior. I certainly had no reason to refuse her. She was beautiful, charming, witty, very relaxed. Suddenly she had become a raging inferno. "We haven't had dinner yet," I reminded her.

"I'll have dinner with you, and breakfast, too. You have been so nice to me today. It has been months since someone like you has been in my life. I want to be nice to you."

"I haven't had this much fun in a long time either, but you don't have to sleep with me. I'm flattered you want me, but it's not a requirement."

"It's a requirement for me. I have a hard time trusting men. I am completely at ease with you."

"Were you attacked by somebody?"

"No. I can't tell you why I have a problem with most men. Please, Ed. Don't reject me."

"I can't imagine anyone having a problem with you. You're a very desirable woman. I'm not into quickies and one-night stands."

"I'm not either. I want to know you better. I want to know everything about you, including how you are in bed. Maybe I'm moving too fast, but when I see something, or someone, I want, I act. Waiting gives someone else a chance to squeeze me out. I want you."

I opened the car door, and she got in. As I was getting behind the steering wheel, she was striping off her panties. Her downy fuzz glistened with moisture. "We need to get your car at some point."

"After dinner." She hiked her skirt up to reveal her golden pussy hair. "Are we going to your place, or do I have to rape you right here?" I started the engine and pulled the seat belt across my lap. Five minutes later, we were in my living room.

Clothes flew everywhere. Bra, tie, shirt, skirt, everything landed on the living room floor enroute to the bedroom. We fell onto the bed, her mouth hungrily pressed to mine. Her tongue brushed the roof of my mouth. My arms wrapped around her torso pressing her massive melons to my chest. My dick had grown to full size in the car and was ready to perform. She rolled us until I was on top of her. "Fuck me!" she pleaded desperately. Her hand searched between us for my cock. She found it and pulled it, almost painfully, toward her gapping cunt. I slipped easily into her dripping hole.

Jill immediately began thrusting her pelvis against mine. How long had she gone without a man? Her legs wrapped around my waist with her ankles locked together. I tried to keep pace with her, but I could only manage to meet her every other time. Her pussy muscles tightened as she let out a scream. My back was being shredded by her nails, not that I cared. I could hardly breathe. My toes balled up into fists. Again and again she gripped me with her powerful vaginal muscles. My balls begged for release, but her grasp was so strong that I could hardly move. Her strength amazed me. I pushed and pushed. She was very wet. Almost a flood flowed from her, but she was so tight. She gazed into my eyes and smiled. She released me, and I moved again. The friction on my glans sent my passions soaring. My balls drew up. My solid cock turned into a steel shaft, and my seed fired into her womb. I collapsed on her gasping for air.

We went to Lord Winston's for dinner. At my insistence, she left her panties and bra at my place. I told her I was holding them hostage so she would return after we ate and picked up her car at the church. The truth was that's the appropriate attire for that most romantic, and erotic, of all restaurants. I don't know of another establishment like it. All of the seating is in booths. It is impossible to see the patrons at other tables. The tablecloths are huge. The front extends almost to the floor. The portion on the seat side reaches peoples' laps. The servers are trained to ignore anything not related to food and beverage service.

As soon as the waiter left our table to get our drinks, Jill snuggled up against me. I wrapped my arms around her, and she laid her cheek against mine. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Yes, it's an old cliché, but it was very true. I can't say I was in love at that moment, but I was supremely happy. We kissed occasionally for the next hour, not saying anything, just being content to be together. After the fifth time the waiter returned for our order, we sat up long enough to read the menu and make our selections. The moment he left with the menus, she leaned back into my arms.

I slipped my hand inside her blouse. Her firm globe was capped with a stiff nipple. "Mmm," she sighed. "I don't want this day to end."

"We still have the rest of the night," I reminded her.

"I know," she said, "but the sun will eventually come up, and then I will have to go to work."

"Oh, to be filthy rich. We could retire and never have to work." I circled her nipple with my fingertip. "You haven't told me what kind of work you do."

Her expression went blank. "Ah.... I'm.... it's a service business." I spread my hand filling it with her tender flesh. Her smile returned. "If you keep that up, I'm going to service you, right here, right now."

"Promise?"

She sat up and turned around. Her hand stroked my inner thigh up to my crotch. Her deft fingers unzipped my fly and extracted my rapidly swelling cock. She slid back a bit on the seat and encircled my shaft with her ruby lips. Her eyes locked on mine as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. I tilted my head back against the seat and closed my eyes. The tingling in my loins sent a thrill down my legs when she licked the rim of my glans. Her left hand cupped my balls while her right gripped my dick. My breath quickened. Her enthusiasm for the blowjob was astounding. She twirled her tongue around the head of my meat while her head bounced against my tummy. Breathing became more and more difficult as my nuts began to contract. One shot after another forced its way down her throat. Quickly she gulped down my potent seed, never allowing a single droplet to escape.

When I could breathe again, I sat up. Our dinner had been placed before us. As usual, the wait staff of Lord Winston had been extremely discreet. Our wine glasses had been refilled without a drop having been spilled.

The food, of course, was superb. The steaks could be cut with a fork. The serving ware was very elegant. Jill's table manners were so refined I suspected she may have taken lessons.

When we finished eating, and the plates had been cleared, she turned to me. Her eyes locked on mine. "Ready for dessert?" she said breathlessly. Keeping her eyes on mine, she moved away from me on the cushion a couple feet, then swung her left foot up onto the seat. I hesitated only a moment as she laid back before lowering my face between her thighs. The musky aroma of her pussy greeted me.

My lips touched her pussy lips. It seemed like a strange thought, but I kissed them just as I would her mouth. My tongue flicked between her puffy lips. Her outer lips received a couple more gentle kisses. Her tiny clit stuck out. I puckered my lips and gave it a long slow buss. She laid her left leg over my shoulder. Her inner thigh got my attention next. Every square inch between her knee and her tummy received a kiss. Her breathing had slowed considerably by the time I got to the top of her leg. As I licked her slit, she placed her right leg over my left shoulder so it could receive it fair share of kisses.

By the time I finished with both of her legs, her labia were swollen open. I wrapped my lips around her clit and hummed a low note. Her hips shook immediately. Her breathing became deep panting. She gasped each time I passed her little soldier standing at attention. Her head was tilted back. Her mouth opened wide as she fought for air. Again and again my tongue traveled the length of her opening. Her nectar dripped onto my chin. Her hips trembled a moment before she screamed passionately. Her thighs clamped together immobilizing my head. My tongue could still move. It did not stop lapping up her juices and spreading them along her pussy lips. After several more shrieks of delight from her, I stopped. Slowly her legs relaxed, and I sat up.

"Who taught you to eat pussy?" she asked between breaths as she sat up.

"I'm too much of a gentleman to answer that," I said.

"Whoever she was certainly had a talented pupil. You could make a very good living...." She stopped abruptly. Her face was white with fear.

"What's wrong?" I asked very concerned.

She looked away from me and swallowed. Bowing her head, she took a couple deep breaths before turning back to me with a forced smile. "Nothing," she said softly. "Absolutely nothing. In fact, everything is perfect." Her smile relaxed and became more natural. "Almost too perfect." Suddenly she put her arms around my neck and crushed her mouth to mine. "Oh, Ed," she said starting to cry, "I can't believe how happy I am right now. Please, let's get my car and go back to your place."

I left enough money on the table to cover the meal and for a generous tip.

When she got out of my car and into hers, I was afraid she wouldn't follow me home, but she did, much to my great relief and joy.

We spent the night making love, long, slow, tender love. We drifted off to sleep a couple times only to awaken and start over again an hour later.

When I awoke at sunrise, she was not in bed. "Jill," I called out. Then I saw a note on her pillow. "See you in church," it said.

I realized that all through the previous day and night that she had told me practically nothing about herself. I still didn't know what kind of work she did. I didn't know her last name. I hadn't gotten her phone number. I only knew I had to see her again. I prayed all week she would come to church again.