Scene From An Abandoned Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," Bella replied, coyly. She tutted. "I suppose you could explain how any of this works?"

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest," Naomi said. "We just met this couple who had their way with us. Next thing you know, we were 'infected.' But..." She got close to Bella. "It's quite liberating, you know. There's no limit to what our bodies can do. And we just get each other. So there's no...restraint. No need for boundaries. Just our bodies, our lust, and our imagination. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Bella thought for a moment. For all the strange and weird things that that were happening in front of her, it was exciting. Unlike her sessions with the guys, this whole scene was dripping with lust and desire. These futanari didn't just want to use Bella, they wanted to have sex, period. It felt...alive. In a way, she was glad they found out her secret. "Sure," she said.

"Sounds like you want me to infect you," Naomi said.

Bella chuckled. "Would you like to find out?" she asked.

Naomi responded with a deep kiss. Bella felt Naomi's elongated tongue mesh with hers briefly before sliding down her throat, tickling spots that made her pussy twitch. She yearned to feel that tongue on her body. Naomi, without even thinking or suggesting, withdrew from the kiss, and dragged her tongue down Bella's chest, licking up her sweat, eliciting a pleasant moan from the latter. She responded in kind, unconsciously moving her hand to Naomi's cock and stroking it. The heat and girth surprised Bella, not knowing how such intense desire was possible.

Eventually, Naomi's lascivious tongue found its way to Bella's pussy and clit, and the woman let out a loud sigh and shudder. Her body wasn't quite ready to cum, though. Instead, it fell softly to the floor. There, she was able to witness Izzy and Emme eyeing each other with a strange look while the former was plowing Charlotte and the latter masturbated both genitals with her hands.

Meanwhile, Naomi twisted her tongue and body around, offering her full futa equipment for Bella to taste. The woman took advantage of the offering, her tongue sliding down Naomi's shaft, taking a quick nibble of her balls, wrapping around her clit, and finally muff-diving into the futa's pussy. She then spent her time indulging in the exotic tastes of Naomi's pussy and balls, gripping and twisting the latter while lapping up the former. The bathroom filled with the moans of Naomi and Bella, overwhelming the light yips of Izzy.

Eventually, Naomi, as pretext, lifted her ass up, her cock dangling above Bella's head. Knowing exactly what they wanted, Bella opened her mouth and felt Naomi's cock glide down her throat, completely discarding her gag reflex. She nearly came just as she felt the balls rest above her nose. But Naomi did not proceed to face fuck Bella like Emme did. Instead, she jaggedly pulled back until Bella felt the tip on her teeth, only to slide back down again. The futa repeated this a few times before completely withdrawing, denying Bella another orgasm in the process.

Naomi sat back smiling, her cock twitching and dripping with pre-cum and Bella's saliva. Her disposition was clear: This was Bella's choice whether to fuck her. What happened afterward if she did? Also her choice. Except Bella knew this was a false pretense, for the choice had already been made. Their two bodies had formed a deep, sensual connection, one that had yet to complete its course. There was no way to sever the bond, no way to end it but run it to its logical conclusion.

Still, Bella wasn't going to give Naomi the immediate satisfaction of fucking her. So instead, she sat down with Naomi, straddling her pussy next to her captain's. Their clits touched, sending an electrifying feeling through their bodies that almost caused them both to cum. It also had the strange effect of causing Naomi's balls to retract and disappear. While still shuddering, Bella rubbed her pussy upward in short motions, causing Naomi to moan lowly while she stroked her cock. Bella put her hand above Naomi's, using it as leverage while they scissored.

Then, Bella thought up something new. She let go of Naomi's cock, and made longer motions with her pussy, going up and sliding her clit along the latter's shaft. The futa let go of her cock to let Bella enjoy the shaft a bit more. Slowly but surely, Bella rubbed her pussy and clit ever upward, until she began brushing the tip, then past it. She was careful not go too far forward, goading and teasing Naomi in the process. She giggled at the futa's twitching cock, yearning for the hole that wouldn't take it...yet.

Naomi had enough after a moment of this teasing, and answered in kind. She abruptly slid forward just enough, about an inch, while Bella hovered in the air. When the woman came back down, she felt the futa cock slide into her pussy. Any annoyance at Naomi's sudden "dirty move" was lost as Bella's eyes rolled back in ecstasy, as did Naomi's. Whatever connection they had was even stronger than before. Bella fell forward and kissed Naomi repeatedly as the latter began thrusting into her.

What followed was strange to Bella. The sex was both deeply intimate -- Naomi lavishing her with kisses and tasting her neck -- and competitive in how it felt. It was like Naomi treated her as both a lover and a rival, playfully driving her to orgasm as fast as she could while trying to keep herself from cumming. At least, that's how Bella understood it. Still, it was wonderful and intense at the same time, and she wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Bella relished the intoxicating sex, pushing her body to its limit. For once, she had someone who could match her stamina. She felt the need to resist cumming, because if she did, so would Naomi. And then she would be infected. She felt herself so perilously close to the void, one where her femininity would be annihilated, replaced with something...different. Yet, as she looked deep into Naomi's eyes, she could not deny the temptation of diving right in.

After a few moments, it seemed like Bella wasn't given a choice. Her body was on fire, and she could only hold back the dam for so long. Eventually, it burst, causing her body to shudder and spasm relentlessly while her pussy gripped hard on Naomi's cock. Her eyes rolled back, awaiting the eventual gush of cum from her partner's girl-cock with ecstasy while the latter brushed her neck with her tongue.

However, despite the intense orgasm, Naomi did not cum. She instead thrusted a little harder, pushing her partner's orgasm just a little longer.

When Bella came down from her orgasm, she was perplexed. Usually, when she came like that, all the guys would come instantly inside her. Yet Naomi had yet to show any sign of letting loose any of what was in her now-reappeared balls. Bella decided to withdraw, giving herself a moment to reposition herself on all fours. She wiggled her ass, inviting Naomi for another go at it. The futa accepted, driving her cock deep into Bella's pussy once again.

While the two fucked, Naomi holding Bella up by fondling her tits, they both watched the other three swimmers go at it. This time, it was Emme fucking Charlotte in her ass, with Izzy watching and playing with herself. But it would not be the case for long: Izzy impulsively moved toward the two, and joined Emme in Charlotte's ass. Charlotte let out an impressive squeal as the two cocks rubbed against each other inside her. But Bella noticed something odd: After a while, there didn't seem to be two cocks but one thick one. It was almost as if Emme and Izzy's cocks fused together. That only seemed to amplify their excitement, as their moans got markedly louder.

"Do you like what you see, Butterfly of Piedmont?" asked Naomi, pumping into her partner methodically.

"Mmmm...yes..." replied Bella.

"Good. We want you to join us. When we found out about your little secret through Jerry, we just had to find out what you're capable of. And we like what we see."

Bella blushed for a moment in fear. Jerry, Naomi's boyfriend, knew about the sessions because he was in at least a couple. His cock was a reasonable size, but he was way overconfident in his abilities. For a brief moment, Bella regressed in heat. "Oh, uh...sorry...for Jerry," she said.

Naomi turned Bella's head, showing her smile to her partner. "No need to be sorry," Naomi said. "In fact, I'm glad you fucked my boyfriend. You're proving to be far better than he'll ever be." They kissed again.

"Does joining mean I have to be...infected?" Bella asked, timidly.

"Only if you want to," Naomi replied. "We're fine with you being with us either way."

As the fucking continued, Bella could not hold back another orgasm. This time, she yelped as Naomi tweaked her nipples, sending shocks of additional pleasure over the waves. She could barely move, and she was gripping Naomi's cock tighter than ever before. But again, Naomi did not ejaculate at all. Her pussy did cum from all the sensations, though, as Bella felt squirt on her thighs.

As she came down again, Bella realized she got it all wrong. This wasn't a competition at all. Naomi was holding back. When Bella understood this, she knew she had to make a decision. So, she laid back on the dirty floor, and beckoned Naomi over by spreading her pussy lips. Naomi's cock slid right in afterward, and the two locked themselves in a tight embrace. This time the sex was wilder than it had been before. Naomi's thrusts took a manic pace and rhythm, while Bella tightly wrapped her legs around her partners back to go faster. They kissed, licked, nibbled, and bit at each other, their voices barely restrained.

Bella felt another orgasm coming, but her will held it back as hard as it could. She wanted this orgasm to overwhelm her, destroy her. So it kept building, making her sensitive and aroused in spots around her body she didn't thought possible. She could feel the heat swelling in Naomi's body as well while their tits mushed together. The heat was overwhelming, yet she kept resisting.

After 5, maybe 10 minutes of this -- nobody was really counting -- Bella was on the brink. Her mind was barely keeping up, while her body was so hot she swore it could cook something. She knew what she must do. She pulled Naomi close, and whispered in her ear.

"Infect me, baby."

Naomi's eyes lit up, and she made one last thrust that drove them both over the edge. Bella's mind practically shattered as the orgasm exploded in the back of her head, causing her to shudder intensely. Her partner's cock finally stiffened and let out its cum into her body, a hot geyser of cum that entered her womb with ease. With Bella's eyes completely rolled back, she imagined the cum delivering its viral payload into her body and altering it dramatically. This only intensified her orgasm, to the point she nearly blacked out from the experience while her body buckled. Moreover, Bella's vaginal muscles gripped Naomi's cock so tightly, it practically locked them in for what seemed like minutes, milking out all the cum she could possibly take. Naomi experienced an intense orgasm of her own while she ejaculated, but it was quite different in feeling.

After a moment, Bella's body loosened up enough for Naomi to withdraw her cock. Surprisingly, despite all this, it hadn't softened up. Bella, still quivering from the comedown, was amused by this. "Another round?" she asked between breaths.

"Sure," Naomi said, "Though this time, everyone gets in."

Suddenly, the reverie was broken. Bella had tried taking on 4 cocks before. That never went well. For a brief moment, Bella had begun to have doubts about the situation. "Um, are you sure about that?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't we?"

"It's just...you may not have any limits, but I do, and 4 cocks...? It's just too much."

Before Naomi could respond, though, an unexpected yelp was heard from where Charlotte, Emme and Izzy were having fun. Then, Emme said, "I wouldn't worry about that, Bella. Charlotte, if you could...?" Charlotte slid off both of them.

"What are you doing?" Naomi asked, perplexed.

Emme seemed to be ignoring her, her eyes taking on a very wild look. "I feel so strange...I need to be...inside you, Izzy," she said.

Izzy's eyes were similarly lit up. "Same...come here, baby, let me devour you," she replied.

The two kissed wildly, rolling on the floor while doing so. Suddenly, the couple began to change, their skin shifting from pinkish flesh to sheening metal. Even the texture was smooth and metallic. The transformation spread to their faces, even their hair, and their voices became somewhat distorted. The other three stood still in complete shock, having never seen anything like this. But not one of them could dare look away.

They gasped at what happened next. Emme, whose body had a darker metallic sheen akin to titanium, suddenly lifted up and gasped as though an intense orgasm had suddenly hit, leaving her with a look of ecstasy. Then her body lost cohesion and melted into liquid. It dripped and splashed on to Izzy, who absorbed and swallowed all of it. For a brief moment, Izzy's brighter metallic sheen had dark spots where Emme had been absorbed. But then she began vibrating, moaning in a strange voice.

"What in the world..." Charlotte could only mutter, unaware of her hand stroking her cock at the sight.

Izzy also seized up, with one final metallic yelp and a blissful look on her face before her own body began dissolving. Within a moment, all that was left of Emme and Izzy was a streaky metallic puddle.

"What just happened?" Bella said, exasperated.

"I have no idea," Naomi said. "I've never seen this happen to them...or us." She thought for a moment, then looked down and noticed her own hand on her cock. "Can't deny that was fucking hot."

"Yeah, I..." Charlotte started saying, before she stopped, looking closely at the puddle. "Wait, something's going on!"

The puddle was bubbling, albeit subtly, and the streaks were swirling. Quickly, the swirls spiraled before fading into one uniform color. The liquid vibrated and popped. Eventually, it began converging towards the center, a shape rising up from it. The shape was initially just a blob, but it gained more of a distinct human form, sharpening its features as it rose. Bella kept staring, her mouth agape from it, and she couldn't help but notice her pussy being a little wet from the experience.

When the shape finished rising, it reverted to more human-like flesh and hair. But what emerged shocked the other three. She was definitely a woman, or rather a futa. But it was hard to say who she was. She was both Izzy and Emme at the same time, yet neither of them at all. She took on the best features of both: Izzy's short wavy hair colored dark copper like Emme's, Emme's fine tits with Izzy's nipples, Izzy's well-toned abs matching up with Emme's ass. But there were things about this woman that were unreal. She was much taller than either Izzy or Emme, let alone anyone else in the bathroom. Her face seemed a mix of not only the two women that came before but something unworldly. Each eye was split between Emme's blue and Izzy's green on a diagonal. Her skin tone was a tan that could only be described as exotic. And her cock was not only significantly bigger, it was veiny, as if to accent how hard she was.

"What is..." Bella could barely utter words. Charlotte was silent.

Naomi stepped forward, her cock swinging and twitching. "Who are you?" she asked. "Or perhaps the better question is, what are you?"

The woman chuckled, then spoke in soft, dark, sultry voice that was unrecognizable to everyone. "I am Esme," she said. "One could say it's short for Esmeralda, but let's be honest, it's the best I could come up with for Izzy and Emme. As for what I am...I am the fusion of Emme and Izzy."

"Fusion?" Naomi said. "We can do that?"

"Yes, we can," Esme replied. "We can shed our flesh for liquid metallic forms. In the process, we can fuse together, creating new beings...among other things." She winked. "Izzy and Emme figured this out recently."

"Really?" Naomi asked. She stood there for a moment, tensing up. That did nothing. Then she did the exact opposite, relaxing her body completely. She gasped and suddenly her body also shifted into a metallic form, more golden this time, right down to her afro taking a golden wiry aspect. "Whoa, this feels incredible!" she said, her voice taking on that metallic timbre of earlier. Then, with a thought, she shifted back to her original form. "I'll have to save this for later."

Bella cocked her head. "You know, Esme," she said. "You speak in the first person, and treat Emme and Izzy as though they are...not here."

"Very astute, Bella," Esme merely said with a cheeky smile.

But before Bella could interrogate the matter further, Charlotte got up behind Esme and stroked the fused futa's magnificent cock. "Hey Captain," she asked Naomi, "Why not try this cock for size? See if you take it to her clit."

"As if you needed to ask," the captain replied. She got on her knees and licked the head of Esme's cock. Naomi was methodical, making sure to get underneath the foreskin, eliciting affirmative moans from Esme. She then began sucking on it, slowly but surely moving it down her throat. The captain took her time, wanting to enjoy each and every inch of the cock.

As Bella observed, she saw Naomi's throat bulge dramatically. But at no point did the captain gag. All she did was moan out of enjoyment as Esme's cock slid further inside. At certain points, the captain would shift form for a brief moment or two, revealing her sexy metallic body, before shifting back. It seemed evident to Bella that, given this new information, the women in front of her--if she could call them that--didn't have full control over their bodies. Still, she was astounded and especially turned on by what was happening in front of her, fingering herself with reckless abandon. She envied Naomi to some degree, but suspected that at some point, she'll be able to do just that. It was only a matter of time.

Naomi kept going down the shaft, which Bella couldn't measure before she did this but thought it was greater than a foot. The woman was surprised that the captain kept going deeper. But nobody else in the room was. Charlotte alternated between egging Naomi on and stroking her own cock. Esme, while clearly tempted to take her captain's head and pushing it to the hilt, made do with fingering her pussy and moaning in between brief moments of "Keep going, captain," and "More."

Eventually, Naomi reached the hilt. On its own, that would've driven anyone with that cock over the edge. But the captain took things a step further: She opened her mouth a little further, slid out her tongue, and licked Esme's clit. The fused futa let out a blunt "Oh, fuck" before cumming. Bella could see Naomi's throat pulsate with each burst of cum. The captain withdrew in the process, letting each spurt coat her insides. The final one splashed her lips as she pulled out completely, a little dribble falling on her own hardened cock.

"That was fun, and tasty!" Naomi said.

"I got more where that came from," Esme replied. "Bella, why don't you try a round with me?"

Bella was enthused and aroused by all this. She definitely wanted in on what was happening to them. She made a choice when she whispered to Naomi moments before, and everything that has followed made her feel like it was the right choice. "Sure," she said with sultry voice. "Lie down so you can impale me with that infection of yours."

All three cocks stiffened and jolted simultaneously at hearing those words. The three futas in the room were shocked at Bella's brazen desire to become one of them. As it began to register, Esme laid down, and her cock twitched eagerly, awaiting Bella's equally excited and wet pussy. Naomi and Charlotte, furiously stroking their own cocks, stood between them.