Scene From An Abandoned Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella rubbed her pussy with intense vigor as she lowered herself, allowing some of her wetness to drip on the fused futa's cock. She stared deeply into Esme's eyes, panting in rhythm with her. The desperation was real. Finally, in one smooth motion, Bella slid down her fused teammate's cock. She seized up for a brief moment as small but potent orgasm rippled through her. She could barely utter any words, and what came out was indecipherable. Surprise could describe her voice though.

When Bella felt ready, she started moving. First, she slid up and down the length of the shaft at first, slowly so as to appreciate every rigid inch of that cock in her pussy. It drove Esme wild. "Fuck, you're amazing," she said to the woman in a somewhat squeaky voice.

That could've been all of it, but then Bella felt someone's tits pressed against her back. "Mind if I join you?" Charlotte whispered into Bella's ear.

"Like you need to ask, my ass is yours," Bella said.

"In a moment. There's something else I want to try first." Charlotte lifted up Esme's legs, which caused Bella to fall forward. A bit annoyed, the woman was grateful that at the very least she was near the bottom of Esme's cock, allowing her to stay on it. She adjusted her movements to compensate, this time making fast, short pumping near the bottom. In addition, she began planting kisses on Esme's beautiful skin, covering her chest, neck and face. Bella heard Esme squeal, but it wasn't because of this. She felt Charlotte press against her ass, but without her cock: It was instead inside Esme's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, this feels so good, Charlotte," Esme uttered between her squeals.

"Likewise," Charlotte replied. "It's like your pussy was made for me. I got to have more of this later!"

The sensations were overwhelming Esme, as her cock fucked Bella while her pussy was being ravaged by Charlotte. She was struggling to maintain her form. Bella sensed this based on her partner's expressions and the feedback she got from licking her nipples. She gave a wicked smile. "Go on, relax," she said. "Let me feel that liquid cock of yours."

Esme, feeling relieved at this suggestion, did just that, shifting into her liquid metal form. Bella felt the fused futa's cock change in texture into something strange and alien, yet welcoming. It was like the metal dildo she had at home, but much better, much more...real. Her bouncing on Esme's body became a little harder, her pussy gripped the slippery cock a bit tighter. Feeling Charlotte pressed against her alongside this, awaiting the moment where the futa's cock would enter her asshole, drove Bella wild.

Of course, despite being enraptured in pleasure, Bella still had enough of a mind to be curious, albeit randy: Just how liquid was Esme? Without too much thought, she dug her fingers into Esme's breast, where they slid in with only mild resistance. Esme herself let out a shocking yet satisfied gasp, as though she was being fingered. Feeling encouraged, Bella gripped the semi-gelatinous fluid and gave it a tug, taking out a chunk of Esme's breast. Rather than feel pain, Esme shuddered in intense pleasure. However, the liquid didn't stay in Bella's hand long. It slid off and splashed back into Esme's body, where it reformed her breast.

Bella, turned on by this, wanted to see what else she could do with Esme's liquid flesh. But then she felt the pressure from Charlotte lift, and Esme herself returned to her human form. She pouted a little at the latter's reversion. Then Bella felt Charlotte's cock rubbing along her ass crack, and bit her lip in anticipation. Charlotte slid her cock, wet with a mixture of Esme's own wetness, bits of her liquid form, and Charlotte's own pre-cum, deep into Bella's ass, causing the woman to moan out in joy. She fell forward while being double penetrated, teasing Esme's nipples with her tongue while occasionally letting Charlotte kiss her in different spots of her neck and face.

While all this was happening, Naomi merely observed and stroked her cock. As Bella took two cocks inside her, the captain finally decided to speak up. "Wow. Would you say this as good as the boys you fuck?" she asked Bella.

"No," Bella said between moans. "I'd say it's better. Though...you know...they got one thing right."

"What's that?"

"When they went this far, they made sure to cover every hole."

Naomi understood instantly. She approached them and swung her cock in front of Bella, which she answered by opening her mouth in response.

"Captain," Esme said, "Get a little lower so I can lick your cunt."

"I like the sound of that!" Naomi straddled a bit lower, hovering just above Esme's mouth. Meanwhile she pulled Bella closer to her cock, slipping it into her mouth. An ecstatic moan escaped the captain's lips as she felt two tongues come at her at the same time.

For a few moments, this was a scene of pure sexual energy. In the front, Naomi was being orally ravished, with her cock enjoying both Bella's tongue skills and her lack of a gag reflex, while she slid her pussy and clit against Esme's own lips and tongue. In the back, Esme and Charlotte alternated their cocks' movements inside Bella's pussy and ass, respectively. Sometimes they pushed simultaneously, occasionally brushing against their own pussies. Throughout all this, each futa alternated in form between human flesh and liquid metal bodies, experimenting with what they could control.

In the middle, Bella was drowning in pure ecstasy. Admittedly, she wished they would just stick with their liquid forms, as that gave her the most pleasure. But this was still an amazing experience that she didn't want to end. She knew not where her body's own pleasures ended and where theirs' began. Nor did she care. A mind-breaking orgasm was imminent, and she made no attempt to stop it.

Naomi was the first to blow her load. The sensations of getting oral twice over was too much. She stiffened, and Bella felt the captain's cock while as her hot cum went straight into the woman's belly. It kept going, being pushed far by Esme's cunnilingus, until Naomi's body convulsed from a more feminine orgasm and caused the cock to slip out. Still more cum escaped her cock, though, and splattered Bella's face and her short brown hair, before the futa slumped to the ground.

This drove Bella over the edge herself. All Esme could see was the whites of the woman's eyes as they rolled back in rapture. Her body exploded in pleasure, tightening her grip on the two futas' cocks as they struggled to draw out their own lust. Charlotte was the next to go, letting out her load in a yelp. She did not last as long inside Bella's ass, sending some of her hot cum deep before pulling out and spraying it all over the woman's back, which only caused her to writhe in lust. Charlotte then fell back, enjoying her own orgasm a bit more on the ground.

That left things where they started, with Bella hopping madly on Esme's cock, trying to milk it. Finally, the fused futa gave in and let out a howl as her own cock blew a load even larger than her first one. Bella could feel her insides fill with cum that would almost certainly guarantee she'd be infected by whatever had changed these four women into three futas. She rubbed her clit with such furiosity she could barely feel her hands from her lust. Eventually, the pressure from within caused Bella to pull out, which sent further sprays of futa onto her tits, chest, abs and thighs, along with Esme's. It proved too much, and Bella fainted from her orgasm.

It was a few moments before Bella came to again. She felt her body again, drenched in cum, and smiled. She found that her team captains gave her more than she bargained for, as she struggled to move. Looking around, she saw the senior members of the team also breaking from their reverie.

"Well, that was fun," said Naomi. "Shame the Butterfly of Piedmont didn't keep up."

"Hey!" Bella said meekly. "That's...that's no fair."

"I'm joking." Naomi looked around for her clothes, in the process retracting her cock so that she looked like a normal human female once more, albeit one with some cum and grime on her brown skin. "I must say, I'd be happy to have you join our little group. Always fun to add new members."

"For real?"

"Yeah, you got stamina like no one else!"

"Will I become one of you?" Bella asked, making no effort to hide her desires on that front.

"I must admit, that I'm not sure." Naomi said. "Like, I didn't know we could do some of the things you saw today until now. We're still feeling this all out, trying to understand what we can do now that we've become something...different."

Bella pouted. There was something impossibly alluring about these four women, now they've transformed into something...better.

"Look, Bella," Naomi said. "I'm not saying you won't. There's just things we don't know. Like we still don't know how we became this in the first place. We just had sex with this weird couple a couple weeks ago, and the next thing you know, I was growing a dick while I fingered myself!" She approached Bella and put a hand on her shoulder. "I want you to explore this with us, whether you become one of us or not. And if I may be honest, I'd like you to turn into one of us. We'll just have to see."

Bella sighed. "Very well," she said.

"Good." Naomi turned and grabbed her bag. "Oh, fuck, how are we not going to draw attention?"

"I think I know the solution," said Charlotte. She stood there, relaxed herself, and shifted into her liquid form, taking on a pinkish metallic texture. For a moment, she maintained that form, then shifted back, sans her cock. Charlotte looked far cleaner than she did before the shift. "Hah! Worked like a charm, and no side effects. Just assume our unique form and absorb the material, gets rid of it!"

Naomi, impressed, nodded. "Guess I'll try that. While I do my 'cleaning,' could you split to what you were, Esme? People might ask questions about you."

"Oh, sure, captain," Esme said. She shifted back into her metallic form, sounding incredibly aroused while doing so. Letting out a final moan of ecstasy, she melted back into a puddle.

"Not gonna lie, I still think that looks hot," Naomi said with a metallic voice while in her golden form. Bella and Charlotte nodded in agreement.

A moment later, Izzy and Emme had reformed, back to their original female selves. They embraced and kissed.

"God, that was amazing!" Izzy said. "I want to do that again some time."

"You know it," Emme replied. "We need to make a lot of time just so we can see how far we can go with this."

"How does next weekend sound?"

"Sure!" Emme drew a long kiss from Izzy after that.

"Girls, we need to catch up with the coaches in 10 minutes," Naomi said. "Let's hold off on further exploration for the time being."

The other teammates got dressed and began walking out.

"Well, Bella, we need to set something up," Naomi said. "You know my number, we just need a code so you know we want you."

"Don't you have one already?" Bella asked.

"We did, but it hasn't been necessary for a while," Naomi said. "Hmmm...we could use 'special practice.'"

"Fine by me," Bella said. "You have a place in mind?"

"I got a few," Naomi said with a smile. "I'll let you know."

"Okay."

Naomi begins walking out then stops. "Oh, and Bella?"

"Yes?"

"Next time you have 'Muscle training,' and it's not today...send us a text."

"Oh?" Bella was amused. "Gonna take the boys away from me, are you?"

"Hardly, we're gonna show them how to do you right." Giving a final wink, the captain walked out.

Bella sat there for some time, enjoying the afterglow of that experience. It was perhaps possible that all of this was a one-time thing, or that despite her teammates' best efforts, she would remain a woman. But what a great feeling it was. She couldn't just go back to what she was doing before, regardless of what happened next. The feeling of cum drenched all over her, the aftershock of multiple orgasms, the intensity of the moment. What's more, it didn't feel depraved or decadent at all. It felt...natural, if in a strange way. The whole thing just seemed like it was something that was meant to happen. Like this is what her body was waiting for.

For a moment, Bella felt something strange in her body. It was something indescribable. Perhaps her own infection had begun to take hold. She couldn't deny her excitement at that possibility. After all that happened, she wanted to transform into one of them. Not for the extra equipment, though the thought of being a futa was appealing. No, the thought of shedding her flesh to become pure liquid sex...that turned her on like nothing else. With it, she can truly become one with the water. At the same time, she could be wrong. They never explained what happened after they got infected. Maybe what she felt was her body recovering from the strange liaison. Whatever it was, it felt...pleasant, albeit weird.

A series of vibrations emanating from one of the stalls snapped Bella back into reality. She got up and grabbed her phone to see a familiar number with a single text message.

"Muscle training in 5"

At this point, Bella could say no. Nothing was stopping her from doing so. Hell, she could delay it long enough so that she could shower and clean herself up. However, she still couldn't forgive them for disclosing their sessions to Naomi and crew. If they're going to fuck her, they're going to fuck her as is. Then again, she couldn't escape the image in her head of seeing them walking in with her still naked and covered in cum, and it made her feel very hot. And despite appearances, her stamina was recovering rapidly.

"On it"

Bella's life had become very interesting.