Scenes - An Anniversary Cruise

Story Info
A first year anniversary cruise.
3.2k words
4.42
108.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story was written in admiration and tribute to Ohio and his classic - Scenes from a Marriage.

Thanks to blackrandl1958 for your beta reading, support and encouragement.

Thanks to Marie and John for your outstanding editing and support and making this story much more enjoyable.

TSG

*****

Scenes - An Anniversary Cruise

Friday Night in our Kitchen:

Linda was still a bit bewildered as we walked through the door separating our garage from the kitchen. I dropped the four bags, each with the logo of a high-end mall store, on the kitchen table.

"What's going on, Chris?" Linda asked for the fiftieth time. "Is this an anniversary present?"

I smiled and walked over to the kitchen counter. I had earlier opened a bottle of Linda's favorite Merlot. I pulled the protruding cork from the bottle and poured a glass for each of us. We silently clinked glasses after I handed Linda hers and took a step toward the kitchen table.

I reached into the Victoria Secret bag, pulled out a teal teddy, and said, "Tomorrow morning, I'd like you to pick out five other sexy teddies from your lingerie drawer and pack them in a suitcase."

As Linda's brow crinkled, I showed her the sexy blue bikini we'd just purchased. "I brought down your summer clothes from the attic. Please go through the storage bins and find five more SEXY bikinis."

"You'll need five outfits, similar to this." I was holding up a pair of shorts and a low cut summer blouse that we'd purchased at Macy's. "And five dresses like this." I fished through the last bag and pulled out a stunning short navy dress that would highlight my wife's amazing C-cup breasts, killer ass and long, athletic legs.

"Chris! Please! What's going on?"

"We're leaving very early on Sunday morning, flying to Miami and immediately going to our cruise ship for a six-night, four-port anniversary cruise. Happy first anniversary sweetheart!"

"But ... but ... what about work?"

"I made arrangements through Mary a month ago. You're on vacation, Love."

Linda squealed and lunged into my arms. Her arms circled my neck and her legs held tight around my waist. As my hands clamped onto the two most perfect ass cheeks God ever made, Linda pressed her lips against mine and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

Linda was frantic with sexual energy. She was wearing a professional looking work dress. The hem of the dress was bunched at her waist, and she ground her panty covered pussy against my hardening cock.

I walked us to the table and sat Linda on the edge. She leaned back on one elbow, lifted her spread legs to my shoulders, and pulled the purple crotch of her panties away from her bald glistening slit.

My pants and boxers were dropped to my ankles and I was balls deep in her with two thrusts.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

I could feel Linda's fingers rubbing her clit.

"Yes! Yesssssss! Cuuuuuuming!"

I fucked Linda through her first cum and then turned her over. She was bent at the waist and lying on the table. Her legs were spread wide, and her dress was over her back. I pushed back into her dripping snatch, held her hips, and pounded away. A few minutes later, as Linda shook in orgasm, I grunted and emptied my load inside her.

Sunday Morning at Bradley Airport:

We had settled into our somewhat spacious business class seats and were preparing for the first leg of our vacation.

Linda turned to me and said, "I can't believe I let you talk me into leaving my phone at home."

"We're on vacation, baby! Let's forget about Connecticut and just enjoy each other for a few days. People don't need to see pictures of us drinking tequila in San Juan."

"I know, and I'm not complaining. Do you promise to check your phone for emergency messages every morning?"

I responded, "I told you I would, but my phone is going to remain off for the rest of each day."

Linda reached behind my head and gently pulled me to her. She kissed me passionately and our tongues danced together, as our plane left the gate.

Sunday Afternoon aboard The Star of the Caribbean:

I'm sure that the view outside our cabin window was spectacular. That didn't bother me. I was looking at heaven. Linda was kneeling with her knees on either side of my head and her bare wet pussy and pink anus within easy reach of my tongue. Her lips were wrapped around my thick cock.

Linda knows that I love to hear her gag when she pushes too much of my cock into her throat, and this afternoon she was gagging almost non-stop.

Her asshole was lubed enough with my spit and her pussy juice that she could easily take one finger without discomfort. Two other fingers slid into her cunt. I double fingered her and attacked her clit with my lips and tongue.

That was Linda's clue to concentrate on making me cum. She masturbated the first three inches of my cock with her tightly pursed lips. A few minutes later, she came over my face, and I pumped my cum into her mouth. When we untangled and kissed, we shared each others' juices.

Monday Afternoon on a San Juan Beach:

We'd been walking slowly along the edge of the water for over a mile. We weren't in a hurry and were holding hands as we strolled leisurely. Linda was wearing a green bikini that accentuated her breasts. Much of her bathing suit bottom was wedged between her undulating ass cheeks.

Linda looked around. We were on a section of beach that wasn't very crowded. She took the beach towel off my shoulder and dropped it to the sand, along with a bottle of water. She took my hand and led me into the ocean.

When we reached a point where the water lapped against Linda's shoulders, she reached out and jerked my swim trunks over my hips. She jumped into my arms and begged, "Please make love to me."

With Linda's arms on my shoulders, my hands cupping each cheek, and my cock embedded in her wet tunnel, we gently swayed together in the warm waters of the Caribbean. Our lips and tongues kissed each others' neck, cheek, and mouth.

When one of my fingers nudged her tight asshole, she pulled away and said, "You were a little rough when you ass fucked me this morning. Can you give my butt a rest?"

We spent close to an hour making love in the salty water. Neither of us had an orgasm, but that didn't matter. Our coupling was incredibly romantic.

Tuesday Evening Aboard the Ship:

The dance floor was filled with twenty or thirty couples. We held each other tight, in a slow dance, as the piano player sang one of Frank Sinatra's favorites.

"I'm going to have to go to the gym twice a day to work off this marvelous food and drink."

I gave Linda's tight ass a swat, chuckled, and said, "You could gain another fifty pounds and still be a knock-out. Don't worry and enjoy the next couple of days."

Wednesday Morning at Sunrise:

I laughed to myself as I looked at my bride lying naked and asleep next to me. "We shouldn't have bothered packing her sexy teddies," I thought, as we'd slept completely naked each night.

Linda's body is beautiful. She'd developed tan lines over the last three days, and they looked sexy as hell. The tops of each breast had started to bronze, and the undersides were white, except for the hickey I left under her right nipple.

Her stomach was flat and solid from hours at the gym. Linda's pussy looked well used after the long pounding I gave her after returning from the piano bar. I expect that her bottom would also be sore. Anal sex was a fairly routine part of our sex life, but we rarely did it more than once a week.

I got out of bed without disturbing Linda and made my way to the bathroom. After completing my morning routine, I sighed and turned on my cell phone. The phone was in silent mode, so any notification bings, beeps or rings wouldn't bother my sleeping beauty.

As had happened on the previous three mornings, my phone exploded with messages. I quickly skimmed the thirty-eight text messages and deleted each, as I moved along. I didn't count the number of emails. I did check a few that were work related, and one from my lawyer. The rest I left unopened. My voice mailbox was completely full. As I used the phone for work, I checked each message and deleted the ones with the same urgent message for Linda to call home immediately.

Thursday Afternoon in Nassau:

We had met Jerry and Allie, and Roger and Sue, a couple of times over the last few days. Each couple was a few years older than us. We ran into them as we were looking for food in Nassau.

Together, we found Pat's, a beachfront burger restaurant. The chairs surrounding our table were swings, hanging by ropes from the ceiling.

Each person grabbed a swing. I was sitting in the middle on one side, bookended by Allie and Sue. Linda was opposite me, surrounded by Jerry and Roger. We spent a very enjoyable two hours at Pat's. We ate and drank and talked about our lives.

As we were paying our bill, Allie asked, "What are you guys doing tonight?"

Linda answered, "We have dinner reservations at the nice steak restaurant onboard the ship. We haven't decided what to do afterwards, but we've talked about going to a comedy show. We've heard it's very good."

Roger jumped in and said, "We won't be offended if you say no, but would you be interested in a play date tonight with us? We're swingers and enjoy sharing our spouses." Both couples looked on expectantly.

I'll admit that I was a bit shocked and was formulating a polite answer when Linda spoke up. "Thanks for the offer, but it's not for us." She reached across the table, took my hands in hers, and continued, "I couldn't share my man."

The two couples were understanding. We spent another hour with them, as we shopped in the tourist area and together finally made our way back to the ship.

Friday Afternoon Onboard the Ship:

As the pool bartender dropped off a drink for Linda and me, Linda asked, "You're not in a very good mood. Are you sad because the vacation is coming to an end?"

I took a long pull of the fruity rum drink and nodded. "It's back to reality tomorrow and all the crap that goes along with it."

Linda reached out from her lounge chair and swung her fist at my shoulder. "Hey! Stop that! We don't have a crappy life. It's perfect, Baby!"

After a few silent moments, Linda said, "I've been thinking about something." She looked over at me to make sure she had my attention before continuing. "I know we originally decided to wait a few more years to have a baby. Do you think we could talk about moving the schedule up?"

I smiled at my bride and asked, "What's brought this on?"

"Having a baby has been on my mind for a while. Thinking about having a baby with you and expanding our family makes me happy."

"How long have you been thinking about it?" I asked.

Linda shrugged and admitted, "On and off for a couple of months."

"Can I ask, why did it take you until now to ask about having a baby?"

She was quiet for a while, before saying, "There's been a tension between us over the last few months. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I didn't think it was the right time to talk about having a baby."

I could feel Linda staring at me, but I waited a short time before continuing the conversation.

"For me, it's been more than tension. It seemed that you were pulling away from me and ... I don't know if this is the right word ... but it seemed like you were being deceitful."

"Oh, Chris!" Linda swung out of her lounge chair and sat at its edge. She took my hands into hers and said, "If you felt that way, why didn't you say something?"

"I did. Four or five times, I asked you if something was wrong. You brushed away my concerns and said you were worried about things at work. The last two times, you angrily snapped at me."

Linda took a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

For the next few minutes, we sat silently, side by side and sipped our drinks.

"I know the cruise is an anniversary present but is it more than that?"

"Yeah. It's more. It's actually much more. I've been concerned that I was losing you. I've felt out-of-control. I thought, if we could get away and reconnect, things might get better."

As we looked at each other, I could see tears forming in Linda's eyes, and I suspect that she could see the anger and frustration in mine.

I sighed and said, "This week has been perfect. Including this difficult talk! There's no reason why our life at home can't be exactly ... well ... almost exactly the same. I know we don't have a beautiful blue ocean and dancing every night, but we have each other."

We were halfway through another round of drinks before Linda said, "You never answered my original question."

I had to think for a bit before I was able to smile at Linda and say, "Yes. When we get home, we can talk about having a baby. Let's talk about a lot of things."

We never made it to dinner on the last night of our cruise. We were naked, sweaty, and covered with sex juices for the entire night.

Saturday Night in Connecticut:

When our limo exited I-91 south from Bradley Airport and headed west on I-84 toward West Hartford, Linda asked, "Where are we going?"

"I want to end our vacation in style. We're having dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse."

"Oh, Chris. That's so sweet." Linda leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'm exhausted. Can we just go home and order out?"

"Dinner at Fleming's is going to be the climax of our vacation." We both giggled as we'd set climax records over the last few days. "I have something special planned."

Linda was exhausted, and I suspect, more than a bit annoyed, but she didn't complain.

I had arranged for a private table at the back of the restaurant. We were seated in a high back booth in the corner, and a decorative tree was strategically placed to afford us extra privacy.

After our drinks arrived, and we toasted each other, I said, "I promised that we could talk about having babies, once we got home."

Linda's eyes shot open and her smile was huge. "Really? You want to talk about it now?"

"Can you think of a better time?"

Linda sat back and held in the tears that were threatening to fall down her cheek.

I took a sip of my bourbon and said, "I'll never ... ever ... have a child with you."

As Linda looked on in utter confusion, I nodded to a gentleman who was standing just out of Linda's sight.

He walked up and asked, "Are you Linda Harrington?" When she nodded, he continued, "You've been served." The gentleman placed a manila envelope on the place setting in front of Linda. He finished with, "Enjoy your dinner."

Linda was visibly shaking and her eyes were bouncing back and forth between the envelope and me.

"What's going on, Chris? What the hell is going on?"

"I've filed for divorce. I hope your four-month affair with Kyle Jackson is worth it because it's ended our marriage."

"Oh, God! Oh, Chris! It was a dumb, stupid drunken mistake."

"It might have been a drunken mistake the first time. On the business trip to Detroit? Right? Maybe. Maybe, we could have gotten past that. Were your every-other-week fuck parties a drunken mistake too?"

"You said it, Chris. This week was perfect! Our life together can be just as perfect. I know it can. Please forgive me! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Linda, you asked me yesterday if our cruise was more than an anniversary present. I told you that it was much more and it was. Over the last few days, I wanted you to be immersed in my love, so you'll always remember what you had and what you've given up. I want you to remember what a good man you've crapped on and flushed down the toilet."

"Please, Chris! Let's go home and talk there."

I shook my head and told my distraught wife, "While we were away, my brothers and their family's emptied everything of yours from the condo and took it to your Mom and Dad's home."

"Your family? My family? Everybody knows? Why would you do this to me?"

With much more calmness than I thought possible, I answered, "You've been fucking that asshole for nearly half of our one year marriage, and you ask that questions?"

"We can fix this, Chris! I know we can."

"You can go to your folks home, or you can find out where your asshole boyfriend is living. His wife has thrown him out and has filed for divorce."

"You told his wife? How could you? They have three kids!"

I laughed at that comment. "Let's wrap this up, Linda. I'm tired and I want to get home to my new bed."

When she looked at me questioningly, I answered, "I wasn't sure if you fucked him in my bed. I bought a new one in case you did."

"I'd never ... " I think she realized how stupid her denial sounded, so she didn't finish.

"Here's the deal. Get a lawyer and look over the agreement. It's a 50/50 split of all assets, excluding the condo. That was mine before we married. You have two weeks to sign the papers."

"And if I don't?"

"And if you don't? Do you remember, a month ago, I asked for your Facebook password?" Linda nodded. "On the morning we left for our cruise, I signed on to your account and changed the password. You no longer have access to it. If we can't come to terms on an agreement, a friend of a friend of a friend will post video and pictures of you and your boyfriend having sex to your account. Everyone will see what you did to me!"

I continued, "Once you've signed the papers, I'll change the password back."

I took another sip of bourbon and finished the drink. I took a second to chew a nearly melted ice cube before I finished. "The limo is outside and will take you to your parents' home, assuming you want to go there. My car has been left for me in the parking lot."

I stood and dropped a hundred dollar bill on the table.

Looking at Linda, I said, "I loved you with everything I had. I'm sorry that it wasn't enough. Please don't call me. Don't email. I want nothing other than to be left alone."

I turned and hurried out of the restaurant before my tears started to fall.