Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Second scene with my amazing domme wife.
4.3k words
4.51
20.3k
13

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read the first part of this story, you know that my wife and I had just recently discovered that we both love it when she dominates me. It had been a week and a half since our first scene. We'd been continuing to talk a lot about what we enjoyed and what we didn't, and she had been spending a lot of time online reading and learning about D/s. We had also continued to buy various toys for our collection.

For example, after several false starts, we had finally found a metal chastity cage for me that seemed to fit fairly well, and I'd been wearing it for the last couple of days. She had the key on a necklace sitting right in between her beautiful breasts, and the sight of it there had been driving me crazy with desire. She seemed to really enjoy showing me peeks of the key - the previous day, she had even texted me a picture of her holding up the key on its chain around her neck! And the other night while we were snuggling in bed, we had both gotten aroused, and she made me lick her to two strong orgasms (each time pulling my head into her pussy so hard that I struggled to breath, which was a huge turn-on), but she didn't let me out of the cage. She told me afterwards that her orgasms were particularly intense because she knew that she was making me so desperate and not giving me any relief! I'm not sure what I loved more: the feeling of being kept aroused for so long, or the knowledge that she was so turned on by denying me.

In any case, since our first real scene, we'd had a few more micro-scenes, mainly to test out various new toys that we bought. But tonight, we were finally going to have another all-up scene. I was eagerly anticipating it, not knowing which of our new toys she was going to choose to play with!

After I put our son to bed, she told me that she was going to go upstairs and lay some of our toys out on our bed for me. Then she was going to take some of her things into the guest room to get ready. She gave me instructions on how to prepare for her and told me that as soon as I heard the door to the guest room close, I was to go up to our room and begin. Then she went up to get started.

I listened carefully for the next few minutes, and as soon as I heard the door to the guest room, I quickly went upstairs. When I entered our room, I saw what she had laid out on the bed: my collar, a bottle of lube, a set of silicone butt plugs, an over-the-door bondage cross, a riding crop, and a large strap-on dildo. Her instructions had covered all but the last two items; those were a surprise to me, and I'm sure she laid them out just to raise my anticipation over what she would do with them.

The first thing I did was to strip and put on my collar. I took a moment to let myself sink into the feelings that the collar brought out in me. Putting on my collar has come to have a very powerful meaning to me, even in just the very short time that I've been wearing it. It's hard to put it into words, but it provokes a complex and sometimes contradictory mix of emotions: the security and serenity of letting go and giving up control to someone I love and trust, but also the uneasiness and anticipation of not knowing what was in store for me (and the latter was noticeably pronounced on this particular evening). But above all, having my collar on really helps put me into a submissive mindset, and it felt very appropriate to me to have it on while I completed the rest of my Mistress's instructions.

Before I continued, I went around the room and turned on the many LED candles that we have scattered around the room. Mistress did not explicitly instruct me to do this, but I know that she likes the gentle light of the candles while we play, so I anticipated her desire. When I had all of the candles turned on, I turned off the overhead light, leaving the room bathed in soft, flickering light.

Next, I pulled out a towel and laid it on the bed and then grabbed the first two items that Mistress had ordered me to use: the bottle of lube and the set of silicone butt plugs. We had actually bought the butt plugs a few years ago when she had expressed interest in anal sex, but she never quite seemed to want to actually try it. However, I had been curious myself, and one night when she was out, I tried inserting them into my own ass. Although I hadn't been able to get the largest plug in, I had managed to get each of the two smaller ones in. But that was a few years ago, and I wasn't sure how hard it would be after all that time.

Fortunately, she instructed me to use the smallest plug. I lay down on the towel, took the small plug out of the box, and coated it with lube. I then set down the plug, poured some lube all over my index finger, pulled my knees back toward my chest, and reached down past my chastity cage to insert my finger into my ass. The feeling of having something inserted in my ass was strange after so long. Once I had my ass lubed up, I removed my finger and reached for the plug. I lined it up with my asshole and slowly inserted it. It actually went in pretty smoothly.

At first, the plug felt okay. But as I stood up, it felt really strange having something inside of me. It almost felt as if I needed to use the bathroom, even though I knew I didn't. I instinctively clenched my asshole around the plug, which made me even more aware of its presence. For a moment, I reveled in standing there naked with my collar on and the plug in my ass. I felt so submissive.

After a moment, I took a deep breath and returned my focus to my Mistress' instructions. I folded up the towel and set it aside. Then I grabbed the over-the-door bondage cross. It's basically a poor man's St. Andrew's Cross, for those of us that don't have room for the real thing: it's a pair of long nylon straps sewn together in a "X" shape, designed to be hung over a door. The straps each have D-rings near all four ends, so that you can attach a sub's wrists and ankles to keep them spread-eagled. We had just received it the previous day and had tested it out, so I knew how it worked. I set it up on the door to our master bathroom. Then I attached the four cuffs to my wrists and ankles, so that Mistress would be able to quickly secure me to the cross whenever she wanted to.

Finally, I put one of my pillows on the floor and kneeled down on it in what Mistress had designated "position two": my ankles under my ass, my knees spread wide, and my hands clasped behind my head with my elbows out to each side. It's a very submissive position, totally exposing my caged cock and my chest to her to do with as she pleases. It made me feel very vulnerable, and I couldn't wait to discover what she would do with me.

She came into the room a moment later. She looked incredibly sexy! She was wearing a black chemise that hugged her breasts and came down just below her hips. It had almost no back, just a few straps holding it together above the waist. It had a very low neckline, so I could see the key to my chastity cage glittering against her breasts. And she had on a black faux leather choker with metal letters spelling "SEXY" on it. She looked stunning!

She walked over to me and asked, "How is my slave doing tonight?"

I smiled up at her and said, "Very well, Mistress."

She smiled back and ran her hands through my hair. "Stand up. Keep your hands clasped behind your head."

I complied, and she walked around me, running her hands over my skin, caressing and teasing me as she inspected me. "Mmm, I like this position. I think we're going to call this position six."

"Yes, Mistress." Still one of my favorite phrases.

Returning to my front, she leaned in to kiss me briefly. Then she walked over to one of our side tables and grabbed a bag she had placed there. "Get the towel and lay it out on the bed," she ordered, handing me her electric shaver from the bag. "You are going to shave me."

"Yes, Mistress!"

This was a very nice surprise! Mistress knows how much I love it when she shaves her pussy, but she has rarely done it for me. She's always said that it was too much work. I guess having me do it for her solved that problem.

I laid the towel back on the bed, and she laid down on her back, with her pussy facing the side of the bed. She spread her legs, and I kneeled down next to the bed to get started. I slowly ran the shaver through her hair, starting from the top and working my way down, loving the sight of her smooth skin becoming visible as the hair fell away. I carefully shaved around her clit and her pussy lips, running my fingers over her to check for stubble. I also held the back of the shaver against her clit, using the vibration to arouse her. When I was done, I leaned down to gently kiss her pussy.

"All done, Mistress."

"Very good, Slave. Stand up."

I stood up and she got off the bed and stood before me. She again ran her hands all over me and kissed me passionately, stoking my passion.

"Time to go to the cross now," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, a bit breathlessly.

I walked over to the cross. She positioned me facing the door. I raised my arms and placed my hands near the top corners of the door so that she could cuff me to the cross. However, instead of doing so, she hugged me from behind and ran her hands all over me again. I kept my hands in place as she stroked my chest and tweaked my nipples. She reached down and played with my balls, causing me to moan softly with desire. Then she stepped back from me and ran her hands down my back and over my ass, brushing against the plug as she did so, and I squirmed in reaction. Finally, she reached up and attached the cuffs on my wrists to the cross.

Next, she picked up the riding crop. She started running the end of it all over me, teasing me with gentle touches. "Do you want to feel the crop?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Please!" This was going to be the first time we'd played with the crop, and I was really looking forward to experiencing it.

In between caresses, she started smacking me with it, at first only occasionally and lightly. Then, pausing, she asked teasingly, "Do you want more, Slave?"

Sometimes having to focus enough to form words can distract me from my arousal, but I knew how much it turned her on to hear me beg during a scene. "Oh yes, please, Mistress, crop me more!"

She resumed, her strikes quickly becoming more frequent and harder. She concentrated most of the strikes on my ass. She hit me many times in a row on each spot before moving on to another spot. Her favorite spots seemed to be toward each side, right under my hips. The crop made my skin sting - not immediately, but within seconds of each strike, almost like the aftertaste from a particularly spicy food.

I wasn't sure what to think of the crop. The physical sensation was a bit too strong for me, acting as more of a distraction from my arousal rather than helping build it. But the actual amount of pain was by no means intolerable, and I think it might have actually been quite enjoyable with a bit more of a warm-up first. (She had been practicing with a flogger that we'd bought, which I thought would do a better job of warming me up gradually, but she wasn't yet comfortable enough with it to be willing to use it on me, so I was going to have to wait for that.) There were one or two moments when a particularly hard strike made me yell "ouch!", and my wife briefly broke the scene to apologize and ask if I was okay. But overall, I did really like the feeling of submission it gave me to take the pain, and I loved that it turned her on to do it to me.

Finally putting down the crop, Mistress ran her hands over my ass, caressing my stinging skin. It was such an intense change in sensation, going from the stinging crop to her gentle hands soothing my skin. Her hands wandered from my ass and started travelling all over my body, running up my back and over my shoulders.

I moaned and leaned back against her, my head rolling back onto her left shoulder. She brought her arms around to my front and ran her fingers through my chest hair. She teased my nipples and then pinched them, causing me to gasp in pleasure. She ran her nails all over my stomach and chest, lightly scratching me. She turned her head and started kissing and licking my ear, which drives me crazy.

Then she did something I didn't expect: she started gently biting my ear! I was totally blown away, shocked by both the unexpected sensation and the intense feelings it pulled from me. The sensation was electrifying; the combination of squeezing and pulling was just the right amount of pain to arouse me. But the idea of her biting me was possibly even more arousing than the sensation; biting is such a raw, primal thing, and it shocked me with an intensely strong feeling of being owned by her.

"Oh my god, I love it when you bite me," I moaned in surprise.

"Oh, really?" purred Mistress into my ear. "That's very interesting."

I could hear the arousal in her voice as she discovered a new way to tease me. She bit my ear a few more times in that same gentle way, then moved down to bite her way along my neck and onto my shoulder. Then she moved to my left side, and I cooperatively moved my head to her right shoulder so that she could bite my left ear, neck, and shoulder. I gasped at each new bite, still stunned at the intense sensation, reveling in her domination of me.

When she had finished teasing me with her teeth, she unclipped my wrists, turned me around so that my back was to the door, and re-clipped me to the door, this time attaching both my wrists and my ankles. She reached up to caress the side of my face, and then ran her hands teasingly across my chest and stomach, frequently taking the opportunity to tease or pinch my nipples. Running her hands over me seemed to be one of her favorite things - she knew how much it turned me on, and it seemed to turn her on too.

As she caressed me, she leaned in to kiss me passionately, and I kissed her back with equal fervor. When she leaned back to break the kiss, I craned my neck forward to try to continue. But she pulled back further with a teasing smile, keeping herself just outside of my reach, making me groan my longing for her.

"I think it's time for me to play with my cock," she said, kneeling down in front of me. It was amazing how she could make a position like that seem so vulnerable for me instead of for her, but with my hands and feet bound to the door and my cock in its cage, there was no question who was in charge.

She pulled the key up from her cleavage and used it to unlock my cage. She slowly slipped the steel cage off of my cock, carefully pulled my cock out of the ring, and then slipped the ring off of my balls.

I moaned as she started teasing my cock, lightly running her fingers up and down my shaft. She kissed my abdomen while her hands stroked my cock, teasing me and increasing my arousal. It had been over a week since she'd let me cum - she told me I wasn't allowed to cum without her permission even before we got the chastity cage - and I had previously been accustomed to jerking off at least once a day, so I was incredibly horny. Oddly, as with our previous scene, I wasn't really getting hard - I was beginning to think that I should talk to my doctor about that. But my lack of erection didn't stop me from moaning at her touch.

She looked up into my eyes and said in a sultry voice, "Do you have any idea how wet I am right now?"

I moaned in response, loving the idea that my submission was turning her on so much. She continued to tease my cock and balls with her fingers and nails. The sensation was intense and had me breathing heavily.

"Maybe I should just lay down on the floor and fuck myself with the big glass dildo. Would you like to see that?" I groaned in response to that image.

Then she started with the verbal humiliation, which is a big turn-on for me. "Are you going to get hard for me? If you can't do the job, maybe I need to get my lover in here to take care of me instead."

I moaned, "Oh god, I'd love to see that. Is he bigger than me?"

"Oh yeah, he has such a nice, big cock. He fills me up much better than you can. It's a shame this little cock can't satisfy me."

"Oh god. I bet he can last a lot longer than I can, too, can't he?"

"Yes, he can. He fucks me for such a long time."

"Does he make you cum with his cock inside of you?"

"Oh god yes, he fucks me through so many orgasms. Maybe I should make you watch and clean me up afterwards."

At this point, I was so turned on that I could barely think, but I still wasn't fully erect. I'm not sure if it was all the sensory input distracting me or if I was actually experiencing ED, but I was desperate to get hard. I knew that if I didn't get erect, she'd have me fuck her with the strap-on. I asked her to point my cock upwards and rub it side to side, so that the top of my glans was rubbing against the skin of my abdomen; this was a favorite technique of mine when I jerked off. She tried that, but it wasn't quite the same as the way I do it, and I still wasn't getting hard enough.

I started pulling at my wrist cuffs, desperate to get my own hand on my cock, to make it hard for her. "God, I need to use my hand!" I whined.

"Do I need to make you edge for me?" she asked, teasingly.

"Oh god, yes, please, Mistress!" I pleaded.

She unclipped and removed the cuffs from my wrists and ankles and told me to lay down on the bed. I quickly complied and reached down with my right hand to start stroking myself.

She sat down on my right, leaning on her arm, and looked down at me with a smile. "I love seeing you so desperate for me."

After stroking myself for a few moments, I could tell I needed more stimulation. "Please, Mistress, show me how wet you are?" I begged.

She smiled wickedly at me and said, "I'll do better than that." She got up on her knees and straddled my head, sitting her luscious pussy right onto my face. I kept one hand stroking my cock and brought my other hand up to help hold her legs while I dived in with my tongue. I loved the feel of her hairless mons on my face! It had been so long since I'd felt her without hair, and this was the first time she'd ever sat on my face while shaved (and only the second time ever that she sat on my face at all). It was incredibly arousing! As I licked her, I could feel my cock start to get hard.

After a few minutes, she moved off of me and sat back down to my right. I groaned from the withdrawal of her pussy being taken away from me. She said, "Tell me what you want."

This time, I had no hesitation to form words, and having to beg did not in any way distract me from my arousal - I was totally turned on and knew exactly what I wanted. "Please, Mistress, more! Please let me worship your sexy pussy!"

She smiled and said, "Okay. On the floor."

I moved off the bed to my left and got down on my knees facing her. She lay down on the bed with her pussy facing me right at the edge, and she spread her legs. I needed no further invitation; I planted my face in her pussy and attacked it with my tongue. I pushed my face into her and moved it from side to side, coating it in her juices. Licking her pussy and feeling her wetness and arousal on my face never failed to turn me on. And hearing her gasp and moan as I licked her was always incredible. And all the while, I had my right hand on my cock, stroking it and feeling it continue to get hard.

After a minute or two, I was pretty damn hard, but I didn't want to stop eating her! Still, I knew she would want to know. "Mistress, I am so hard for you!", I said.

"Then get up here and fuck me!"

I reluctantly moved my face away from her delicious pussy and stood up. I lined up my cock and sunk into her in a single stroke. I leaned forward to kiss her and started stroking my cock in and out of her sopping wet hole.

"God, I love fucking you, Mistress!" I moaned as she wrapped her arms around me.

12