Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since she last let me cum that I knew I wasn't going to last long. After just a few strokes, I was already close. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum, Mistress!" I couldn't even wait for permission; I just let loose. It was one of the longest orgasms I can ever remember having - I probably gave her more strokes while cumming than I did before I started cumming! When I was done, I just collapsed on top of her.

She held me and caressed me for a few moments. Then she said teasingly, "You have quite a mess to clean up."

I laughed into her shoulder and said okay. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down to her cum-filled pussy. I gathered my remaining strength and moved down to perform one last act of worship for my wonderful Mistress.

I moved my tongue down to her pussy. The idea of her making me eat my cum is always hot before I cum, but after I cum I am generally less enthusiastic. But this time, I wasn't even thinking about my cum; I was absolutely determined to make her cum after she gave me such an incredible night. I repeatedly licked from her opening up to her clit the way I know she likes. Then, as she started getting closer, I put two fingers inside of her to rub her G spot while my tongue put pressure on her clit. I know she loves that combination, and sure enough, it set her off into an intense orgasm. I loved the sound of her gasping and moaning and the feeling of her legs tensing up around my head. I kept it up until I was sure she was done, and then gently kissed and licked her pussy as she came down from her peak.

"Did you get all of your cum?" she asked with a smile.

"I think so, Mistress." I said. She rolled onto her left side, and I climbed up onto the bed to cuddle up behind her.

After a few minutes, we gathered up the strength to get cleaned up. She told me to take off my collar, and she took off her chemise and choker. We didn't have the energy for a full debrief, but I knew that we'd do that tomorrow. We showered together, and I washed her back for her. Then we got back in bed, I put my chastity cage back on, and we went to sleep in each other's arms.

12