Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 05

Story Info
Valentine's Day and my first flogging.
4.9k words
4.42
13k
3

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Valentine's Day, a little over a week since our last scene. My wife and I had reservations at a nice restaurant. We had arranged a babysitter to stay overnight with our son so that we could spend the night at a local hotel. It wasn't anything fancy, but we were really looking forward to the opportunity to get away together without the risk of being interrupted by a young child.

We had packed a big bag of our sex toys the night before. I picked up some chocolate covered strawberries on the way home from work. My wife packed a bag of snacks to take to the hotel with us. We left our son with the babysitter and drove to the hotel.

We checked in and went up to our room. We put the food in the fridge, unpacked a bit, and changed into our nice clothes. Then we went out to a nice dinner.

When we got back to the hotel, I took off my shirt and pants and went to the bathroom while my wife set out some toys in the bedroom.

She came into the bathroom while I was still on the toilet. She ran her fingers through my hair, then said, "You're missing something."

She went back into the bedroom to get my collar. While she was gone, I removed my boxers and socks, leaving me naked. When she returned, she buckled my collar onto me while I leaned my forehead onto her stomach.

"Is this making you feel submissive?" she asked.

"It's making me feel like yours," I replied, smiling up at her.

She went back into the other room to finish setting things up. When I was done, I went into the bedroom and took a Viagra. I had just gotten it from my doctor a couple of days earlier and was eager to see if it helped!

Mistress gave me some instructions before taking her turn in the bathroom.

First, I attached the restraints to the bed, tying one onto each leg. Then I positioned and turned on the LED candles. I moved a small table from the hallway into the bedroom and moved all of the toys she had laid out from the bed to the table. Then I put a pillow down on the floor and kneeled on it in our favorite slave position: ankles under my ass, knees spread wide apart, hands behind my head, and elbows out to my sides.

When she came back in, she walked over to me and ran her fingers through my hair, while I looked up at her adoringly.

"On the bed," she ordered.

I complied, lying in the middle of the bed and spreading my arms and legs so that she could restrain me. She reached down and cuffed my left wrist, then went around the bed to do the same to my right. Then she walked back around, grabbed the blindfold off of the side table, and put it on me.

"I'll be right back," she said, picking up her clothes from the side table and walking into the bathroom.

A minute or so later, she returned. She climbed onto the bed, straddled my hips, and leaned down to kiss me tenderly.

Then she reached down to remove my blindfold so that I could see her. She was wearing an incredibly sexy outfit: a wet-look miniskirt and cupless corset top that buckled all around her, all in black. It was the most "domme" outfit I'd ever seen her in!

When I'd had a chance to gawk for a moment, she asked teasingly, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh my god, yes, Mistress! You look incredible!"

I leaned my head forward to kiss and suck on her nipples briefly, then pulled back to look up at her. She leaned forward again to kiss me passionately.

She said, "Now you're going to go down on me. I'll give you a choice: do you want me facing this way or the other way?"

"Whichever way you would prefer, Mistress."

"I didn't ask you what I would prefer; I asked you what you want," she said firmly.

I smiled at her and said, "Okay, then you can just scoot up here right as you are."

She complied, moving her beautiful pussy up towards my head. She moved her right leg up over my restrained left arm toward the headboard, while her left leg stayed below my right arm. I craned my neck up to her warm flesh and started licking her wherever I could reach, but I couldn't get close enough from that angle and told her I was having difficulty. She reached down to uncuff my right arm so that she could move her leg past it and then recuffed it. She was then close enough that I could reach every part of her beautiful pussy, and I went to town, licking her with gusto. I was so enjoying hearing her breath catch and feeling her tremble with pleasure. It was really turning me on, and I could feel myself trying to get hard in my chastity cage. I could tell that the Viagra was having an effect!

After a short while, Mistress reached down and uncuffed both of my wrists, and I immediately brought my hands to her thighs to help support her while I licked. Soon, I could hear her gasping through a small orgasm.

I of course wanted to keep pleasuring her, but she had other ideas. She climbed off of me and sat down on the bed to my right. "Time for you to fuck me with the strap-on," she said. "Go put it on."

I got off the bed and put on the strap-on, turning back to face Mistress.

There I was, naked save for my collar and my cock cage, wearing a strap-on with a dick bigger than mine. It made me feel so very submissive.

"Now you're going to go down on me again, and then you're going to fuck me with that thing."

She moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs. I crawled onto the foot of the bed and leaned forward to kiss and caress her thighs. I then licked between her labia, starting down at her opening and proceeding up towards her clit, the way I know she likes. I alternated between circling her clit with my tongue and making simple upward strokes with more pressure, both of which really give her pleasure.

Soon, she was shaking with an intense orgasm that lasted almost a minute. She seemed to be trying to avoid crying out the way she normally does, probably to avoid being heard in neighboring rooms, which was a shame - I so love hearing her cry out in pleasure! But I did feel her muscles tense up and her breath catch as she experienced such a powerful orgasm.

When she had come down from her climax, I moved myself up towards her, kissing her stomach and breasts as I did, getting the strap-on lined up to pleasure her.

I ran the head up and down her slit, gathering some of her juices on its head, just like I would have done with my own cock. Then I lined it up and started to slowly insert it inside of her.

We seemed to be having some trouble getting it inside. I didn't really understand why - I could tell that she was plenty wet from my tongue work - but maybe it was just because the silicone surface causes a bit more friction than human skin.

"Go put some lube on it," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, getting off the bed to grab the lube. I slathered it all over the dildo, rubbing it up and down as if it were my own cock. When I finished, I grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom to wipe my hand. Then I climbed back onto the bed and lined up the dildo again.

This time, I was able to slide in with ease, although Mistress still had me go slowly due to the girth of the dildo. I eased it into her, going just a little deeper on each stroke, pausing periodically to let her get used to it. At first, she had me lift her legs up so that they were braced on my shoulders while I plowed steadily into her. It was so erotic seeing that big cock slide in and out of her beautiful pussy!

"Do you like getting fucked by that big cock?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It fucks me so much better than your little cock. Do you like seeing me get fucked with it?"

"I love knowing that it's pleasing you. I love seeing it slide in and out of you."

"How does it feel to fuck me with it?"

"Oh, god, it's torture. I love seeing you get fucked with a big cock. I love knowing that you're getting so much pleasure. But I'm fucking you, and my cock is locked in its cage, and I can't feel a damn thing!"

She smiled up at me mischievously, as if she loved to hear that answer. I moved her legs down from my shoulders and pulled them around my waist, and I leaned down to kiss her. Now we were in a classic missionary position... except that my cock was still locked in its little cage.

I leaned my head on her forehead to look into her eyes as I continued fucking her. As she got closer, I moved my head to rest on her right shoulder and hugged her to me as I sped my hips, and she had another nice but small orgasm.

I wanted to keep fucking her through a few more orgasms, but she stopped me. "I don't want you to move, but I need you to. You're squishing my abdomen."

I pulled the dildo out of her and got off of her.

"Do you want me to fuck you more from a different position, Mistress?"

"No. I think it's time for flogging. Take that off."

I stood up and took off the strap-on, setting it aside to clean later.

Mistress stood up and gestured to where she wanted me. "Facing the wall, right here."

I complied, raising my arms above my head and resting my forearms against the wall. I heard Mistress go into the closet to get her floggers, and I wondered which one or ones she was going to use on me.

We had collected 4 floggers by this point. The first we had bought was one with suede falls with looped ends, which we had gotten at one of those adult novelty chain stores. It wasn't terrible, but as we did more research and learned more about flogging, we discovered that it wasn't really that well made: the handle wasn't weighted, so it was much harder to swing than the others.

The second flogger we had bought was one we found at a local adult toy store, probably made by someone in the scene who was much more knowledgeable. The handle was nicely weighted, with a combination of black leather and purple suede falls, all with square ends. This one was nothing extraordinary, but it was certainly quite usable.

The last two floggers were our most recent purchase, ordered from an online store that we'd been referred to by one of the flogging how-to videos that we'd discovered online and found very helpful. One of them was a small flogger with small blue leather falls. The other was the real beauty of our collection: a full-size flogger with rounded black leather falls. Both were beautifully made and high quality, and we expected them to be a lot of fun.

A couple of weeks before this, I had helped Mistress use bungie cords to strap a pillow onto the arm of her exercise machine in our spare bedroom, and she'd been using it to practice her flogging skills. She had given me a few quick swats here and there to show me how her skills had been improving, but she was adamant that she was not going to flog me for real until she had practiced enough to be confident that she wouldn't do serious harm to me. Tonight was going to be the first time she was going to incorporate flogging into a real scene, and I had been really looking forward to it.

Once she had chosen her flogger, Mistress asked me, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I said.

She started flogging my upper back, on either side of my spine. I could tell by the size of the falls and the strength and speed of the blows that she had chosen to start with the small flogger with the blue leather falls.

I was instantly turned on by her flogging me. I imagined how we must have looked at that moment, me standing naked against the wall with my collar and my caged cock, getting flogged by my Mistress, who was still wearing her cupless corset top and shiny black miniskirt. I could feel my cock starting to strain against its cage.

After a few strikes, Mistress paused and asked, "How are you doing?"

So far, the strikes had not been nearly enough to cause me any real pain, so I said, "I'm fine, Mistress. More, please."

Mistress considered for a moment, and then said, "Move over to the door so that I have more room to work."

I moved to the wall on my left and resumed my previous position, this time facing the door. Mistress resumed striking my shoulders with the small flogger.

While I was definitely enjoying the submissive headspace of accepting the blows, the impacts were really not strong enough to be more than very minor surface sting, so they weren't really doing very much for me, and I think Mistress could tell. After a minute or two, she paused again.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine, Mistress. This isn't nearly hard enough to hurt me."

I heard her put down the small flogger and pick up a different one. She later told me it was the one with the suede looped falls.

"Are you ready for more?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress!"

She spent some time striking below my shoulders, just as she'd done with the small flogger. Then she switched to my ass, first focusing on my right cheek, then moving to the left.

I liked the feeling of the suede flogger better than the small leather one, simply because of the weight of the impact: the suede flogger was much larger and had more falls, so the blows felt much heavier. But it still wasn't really hurting me that much.

Again, Mistress paused and asked, "Are you okay?"

Again, I replied, "I'm just fine, Mistress. Please keep going."

Mistress swapped floggers again, this time picking up the one with the purple suede and black leather falls. She again spent a few minutes flogging both my upper back and my ass.

I liked this flogger better than the suede one. I was finally starting to feel some real stinging with the blows, although it was still nowhere near my limits - although admittedly I had still yet to discover exactly where those were.

Mistress checked in with me once again, and I once again told her I was good.

Although I didn't realize it until later, Mistress took this opportunity to switch to her last flogger, the full-size one with the rounded leather falls. I thought at the time that she had just started striking me harder, but in hindsight, I know that this was exactly the moment when she switched. I could suddenly hear the flogger whistle through the air in a much fiercer way, and I could feel a much stronger sting on my skin wherever she hit me.

Now I was really starting to feel the impacts. There were a few moments when I jumped because of a particularly harsh sting - on one blow in particular, one of the falls accidentally hit the top of my shoulder instead of the back, and I cried out, "Ouch!"

Mistress immediately stopped and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. One of the falls hit the top of my shoulder instead of my back. It's not too bad, though."

"I'm going to put the light on so I can see your back more clearly." She turned on one of the bedside lamps, then came back over to me and looked at my back closely. "Oh my god, your back is really red. Do you want to see?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, go over to the mirror and look."

I moved over to the mirror and tried to turn myself from side to side to see my back, but the mirror was on the opposite side of the room from the lamp, so it was hard to see in the dim light. I did see some redness, but it didn't look too bad. "I don't think it's that bad, Mistress."

I moved back to the door and resumed my position.

Mistress came up behind me and ran her fingers over my back, examining me in more detail. "I do see a spot on your shoulder that's really red."

"I think you just need to aim a little lower, Mistress. I know you're not supposed to hit my lower back, but I think you've got plenty of margin for error - you can probably go down as far as my rib cage goes."

"Yeah. Okay, I'll aim a bit lower." She leaned back just a bit but continued to run her hands over my skin. "Your right shoulder is a lot more red than your left shoulder. I think we should even that out," she said with a smile in her voice.

I grinned. "Yes, Mistress."

She stepped back. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

She spent some time focusing on my left shoulder, striking it again and again and again. I could feel a strong stinging from so many blows concentrated in one area.

When she was satisfied, she stopped and moved closer to me, running her hands over my back again. "There we go, that looks more even. Go take another look."

I went over to the mirror and again tried to turn from side to side to see how red it was, but there wasn't enough light to tell. I walked over to the lamp and turned my head over my shoulder to look directly at my skin, and I could see the redness more closely that way. It really turned me on to see how red she had made me.

I turned to Mistress and gave her a huge hug. We held each other for a moment, and then I pulled back to look her in the eye.

"Thank you. I love feeling like this for you. Is it turning you on to hurt me like this?"

"Yeah, it is," she said. I could tell she was still not entirely sure what to make of that feeling, but I loved the fact that my submission was giving her pleasure.

"More, please."

"Are you sure?" she asked a bit hesitantly, worried about hurting me too much.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sure," I said, staring into her eyes intensely. "I really want you to hurt me. I want you to strike me as hard as you want to."

She looked back at me for a moment. "Okay. Then go back to the door."

I resumed my previous position against the door.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

She stepped back and resumed flogging me, moving back and forth between my shoulders and my ass. I could feel her putting more power into her blows now. I could hear the whistle of the flogger slicing through the air, and I could feel the intense stinging of the repeated blows on my already-red skin. It was really starting to feel intense.

But even more than what I was feeling first-hand, I could hear her exerting herself as she struck me, and I could tell it was turning her on to do it to me. That by itself was driving me crazy with lust.

As the strikes continued and the pain mounted, my brain was starting to get overwhelmed with the sensations she was giving me. I found myself anticipating and tensing up for each strike, then relaxing very briefly, only to tense up again in preparation for the next one. Most of my attention was focused on processing the pain and anticipating the next blow - I didn't have much attention span left to think about anything else. It was really intense, and I was really starting to love it.

But before I could get completely overwhelmed, Mistress stopped and ran her fingers over my back again. This time, my back was stinging enough that I could feel the pain as her fingers passed over the tortured skin, but I loved feeling her touch.

"Wow, your back is really red now," she said. "Go look."

I took a deep breath and went to look in the mirror. Even in the dim light, I could see the red splotches on my skin. Their color somehow perfectly matched the throbbing sensation I was feeling.

In that moment, seeing how red she had made me, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I turned to her, gave her a passionate kiss, and then sank to my knees in front of her, hugging her around her waist and looking up at her.

"I love seeing how red you've made me. I love knowing that this turns you on." I looked her in the eye with intensity. "I want you to hurt me more."

"Oh, wow," she said, the intensity of my emotions making her feel overwhelmed as well. She stepped back to sit down on the edge of the bed. I followed forward on my knees so that I could keep holding her.

She was staring back into my eyes, and I could see that she was starting to cry. "Please, talk to me," I said. "Tell me what you're feeling."

"I don't know! It's so intense."

"I understand. Is it turning you on to hurt me?"

"It's like, I don't want to hurt you, but somehow I do want to hurt you, but only if it gives you pleasure. Does that make any sense?"

"Absolutely. But I also want you to know that even if I wasn't enjoying the pain, it's a huge turn-on for me to know that I'm enduring it because you want me to. I want you to do it because it turns you on. I want to know that I've given you that pleasure."

12