Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be having trouble processing that idea. We continued talking about it for a few minutes, as she struggled to come to terms with the reality of how much she was turned on by hurting me.

Eventually, she reached down and turned me to lean across her lap so that she could examine my back again, as if she was internalizing what she'd done to me. I said, "I love how sensitive my back is right now. I can feel every stroke of your fingers on my skin."

She then started running her nails over my skin, which made me suck in a deep breath in surprise. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"Just a little. My skin is very sensitive right now, so it hurts more than it would normally. But if it turns you on to do it, I want you to hurt me."

I could feel her thinking that through for a moment. Then she started pressing harder with her nails, almost experimentally scratching her way all around my already-overheated back. I moaned in response.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"If it turns you on, I love it when you hurt me, Mistress."

"Oh yeah?" she asked. She reached down to my ass and gave me a couple of strong spanks on each cheek. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to be spanked by her! My cock was once again straining against its cage.

Eventually, though, the intensity of the moment had to end. "I can't believe that I'm more emotional right now than you are," she said. "I think I may need some aftercare! I want naked snuggles."

I smiled up at her and said okay. She pulled off her outfit, and I took off my collar. We climbed up on the bed and snuggled up together under the covers.

We continued talking for a while. I was trying to reassure her, but I think I also wanted reassurance for myself that she really was turned on by hurting me. When I asked, she said, "Do you want to know how much it turned me on to flog you?" She pulled my hand down to her pussy.

I couldn't believe how wet she was! "Wow, it's like soup down there!" I looked her in the eye and said, "I really want to make love to you right now."

"I'd love that," she said. She reached down to unlock my cock cage. I was so turned on that I quickly grew to full mast.

I moved above her, spread her legs, and sank into her with ease.

We looked deeply into each others' eyes, relishing the contact and the closeness. It had been so long since I had been hard enough to make love to her for more than a few seconds, but that Viagra was magic - I was able to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace without feeling like I was going to cum immediately.

Unfortunately, her shoulder was bothering her, which was distracting her too much from our coupling, so she wasn't going to be able to cum again. But she told me to go ahead and cum for her.

I looked into her eyes as I sped up, seeking my own release, and I soon found it, crying out with pleasure.

When I was done, I collapsed at her side so that we could both catch our breath. We talked and cuddled for a bit more before she decided that it was time to clean up.

I went to the bathroom to clean off my cock and brought back some tissues, which I used to wipe her clean. She went to the bathroom while I washed up the toys we had used.

When I was done cleaning up, she insisted that I put my cage back on, which I found really hot. It was the only item of clothing we wore to sleep that night.

We cuddled for a while longer. We realized that we were hungry, so we ate the chocolate-covered strawberries that I'd bought earlier. Then we went to sleep, snuggled in each others' arms.

Overnight that night, I woke up with an erection straining at my cage several times. I'm not sure if it was the residual Viagra in my system, the feeling of my cock rubbing against the sheets through the bars of the cage, or dreaming about the scene we'd just had - or even some combination of all of those - but it definitely made for an erotic night!

The next morning, I slept a lot later than I normally did, but I still got up before she did, as I usually do. I took care of my morning necessities and climbed back into bed next to her to start jotting down notes for this story. Surprisingly, she stirred shortly after I got back into bed.

We said good morning and talked and snuggled for a while. As we discussed our scene from the previous night, we both got somewhat turned on.

"I want you to eat me again," she said.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Why, are you horny too?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, Mistress, I am."

"Well, too bad. You got yours last night. You don't need to come out again today."

Her denying me only served to turn me on even more. I could feel myself straining against the bars of my cage.

"Go on, eat my pussy," she ordered.

I moved down between her legs and licked her to a nice orgasm. As always, I loved the sound of her crying out in pleasure and the feeling of her muscles tensing up as she came.

I continued to lick her, trying to build her up to another orgasm, but she stopped me. "Go get the glass dildo. I want you to use that on me while you eat me."

I was loving how assertive she was getting and how much she was using me for her own pleasure. I got off the bed to grab the glass dildo and came right back. I slowly inserted the dildo into her, angled slightly up so that it would hit her G-spot. I then leaned back down and resumed licking and sucking her clit.

As usual, the combination of G-spot and clitoral stimulation really set her off, and I had the pleasure of making her cum yet again.

When she was done, I set the glass dildo aside, climbed up next to her, and pulled the blankets up over us. We spent the rest of the morning naked in bed, snuggled up together, just being close to each other.

It had really been a fantastic Valentine's Day!

12