Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was still trying to recover my composure from the stinging in my ass, Mistress said sweetly, "Let me give your ass a break."

She started striking my shoulders. The pain was intense, not so much because of the strikes themselves, but because I hadn't been ready for them. I had been expecting Mistress to wait until I called "green" to resume, but she didn't. (We talked about this later, and she had interpreted my "yellow" to just mean that my ass needed a break, not that I needed a break from everything. In hindsight, we should have clarified that up front.)

I had been a little too preoccupied to notice her switching implements, but she was using the crop this time. She would pick a spot on one of my shoulders and repeatedly strike it over and over before moving on to the other shoulder to repeat the same treatment there. And she was really going at me hard, not holding back at all.

After a few rounds of this, I again screamed, "Yellow!"

I took a few moments to recenter myself and slow my breathing. Then I braced myself and said, "Green."

Mistress resumed striking me with the crop. By this point, the pain was really intense, and I found myself actively crying. "Yellow!"

She stopped immediately. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," I sobbed through the pain. "I just need... I'm just trying to figure out how to cope with the pain."

"If it makes you feel any better, this is making me sopping wet."

I was incredibly happy to hear that, although it somehow made me sob even harder. I was overwhelmed by emotion and needed some reassurance from Mistress. I got up on my knees and turned to get a hug from her.

She held me for a few moments as I sobbed.

"Let's try something different."

I thought I heard her pick up the nipple clamps, and I pulled back from her embrace to see what she was doing. Sure enough, she was holding the evil things up, intending to put them on me.

"Oh, god, Mistress, I really hate those things." I still wasn't completely calm, but she wasn't giving me time to process anything before we moved on to the next thing.

"I know," she smiled. "Hmm, will you be able to lay down on your stomach again once these are on?"

"I don't know, Mistress," I choked out. "I guess we'll find out."

"Which one do you want me to put on first?"

"I don't care," I sobbed. "Whichever one you want. Just get it over with!"

She reached down to try to get one of the clamps on my right nipple, but she couldn't get the angle right. "Stand up."

"Yes, Mistress."

She clamped my right nipple, and I cried out in pain. She quickly clamped the left nipple as well. I clenched my fists and cried out, trying to adapt to the burning in my nipples.

I stomped my feet and turned around. I knew I needed a distraction, so I turned my ass to face Mistress and said, "Please spank me, Mistress! Hard, on both cheeks!"

I expected her to use her bare hands, but she used the strap instead! She gave me several hard blows with the strap, and I quickly cried out. "Woah, stop, stop!"

Mistress stopped. "What? I thought you wanted me to spank you."

I laughed through my tears at our misunderstanding. "Yeah, but I meant with your bare hand, not with the strap!"

She laughed as well as I caught my breath. At least the fresh pain had succeeded in helping me adjust to my aching nipples!

I was about to go back down onto my stomach, figuring that she'd want to continue where we left off now that she had the clamps on, but she interrupted me. "Stay standing. Hands on the wall."

The wall in front of me was a fairly narrow wall, only a couple of feet wide, positioned in between the door to our closet and the alcove containing the doors to the bathroom and the hallway. I put my hands up and grabbed onto both sides of the wall, wrapping my fingers around the doorways to keep myself in place. Then I leaned forward to rest my forehead on the wall.

She resumed striking my ass with the strap. After ten or twenty strikes, I was crying out in pain again. I held out as long as I could, but when I could bear it no more, I shouted "Yellow!" again.

She gave me a moment to recover, then I gave her the okay to resume.

She did another set with the strap. The pain was intense, and I quickly cried "Yellow!"

This time, when I was ready to resume, Mistress switched to the crop, striking my shoulders, just as she'd done earlier. But my shoulders were still on fire from earlier, and it quickly became overwhelming.

"Yellow!" I screamed. I was in so much pain that I screamed out some insane string of expletives. "Goddam son of a pigfucking bitch!"

Mistress laughed. "Don't mince words, tell me how you really feel."

"I hate that goddamn crop!"

"Oh, that's no way to talk about the crop. You're going to hurt its feelings." She brought the crop over my shoulder, next to my face. "Kiss it and tell it you love it."

I groaned and quickly touched my lips to the crop, sarcastically saying, "Oh yes, I love the crop."

"That wasn't sincere," she said sternly, obviously enjoying herself. "You better tell it the right way, or I'm going to take the strap to your ass again."

I smiled. Hearing how much she was loving this was more than enough to make me sincere. I kissed the crop again, this time with more feeling. "I love this crop. I love every time it hurts me for you, Mistress."

"Much better," she said with satisfaction in her voice. She ran the crop teasingly over my shoulders and my ass, making me squirm as it touched my sensitive skin.

She then started striking my ass. My skin there was already so red, raw, and sore that each strike caused it to burn even more, and I cried out and clenched my fists with each blow. Again, it quickly became overwhelming.

"Yellow!"

As I recovered, she stepped up next to me to run her fingers over the sensitive skin on my shoulders and back. "I love seeing you this red." Then she reached in front of me to gently tug on the chain between my nipple clamps, making me gasp.

After a minute or two, I was finally ready to resume.

She gave me another set of strikes with the crop. Now she was striking not just my ass but also along the sides of my legs. The pain was intense, and I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"Yellow!"

She switched back to the strap, hitting my ass and the sides of my legs again.

"Yellow!"

Then she picked up the flogger. She stepped over to my right and pushed the flogger next to my face. "Say hello to your old friend."

I smiled fondly at this flogger, which had already brought us so much shared pleasure. I leaned over to kiss it. "Hello, old friend."

"Do you think you need to be warmed up?" Mistress asked sweetly.

I laughed. "I think we're already far beyond warm-ups, Mistress."

She laughed as well. "Oh really? Okay, well then I guess we'll get right to it."

She stepped back behind me, and a moment later I felt the sting of an overhand strike hitting my right shoulder. She repeated the strike several times, continuing to target the same shoulder. With each blow, I cried out in pain and clenched my muscles, my skin burning.

There were a few strikes where Mistress accidentally hit too close to the center of my back, and I had to tell her to adjust, which she did. But then she went right back to striking me.

For all its severity, the flogger did somehow seem just slightly easier to take than any of the other implements had been. I'm not sure if it was because I was more used to it from our previous scenes, or maybe just because the falls spread the blow out a bit, or maybe because there was more of a pause between strikes. But regardless of the cause, it felt to me like I was able to last just a little longer before having to use my safeword.

To compensate for that, though, Mistress was giving me some of her most powerful blows with the flogger. Each time the falls connected with my skin, I heard a huge slap, and the burning pain erupted a moment later.

Finally, my shoulder could take no more, and I screamed "Yellow!"

Mistress paused, and I stomped my feet and breathed heavily as I got on top of the pain. When I was finally ready, I told Mistress I was green again.

This time, she targeted my left shoulder with the flogger. But after a few strikes, she stopped.

"I don't have enough space to hit that shoulder. Move over here," she said, pointing to the edge of the alcove to my right.

I stepped over to the corner and turned myself 45 degrees to give Mistress the most space. This was the same place she had me at the end of our last scene. "Here, Mistress?"

"Perfect," she said.

At this point, our son started making noise, so my wife left me for a moment to get him settled back into bed. That was good, because it gave me a chance to reset a little bit, to get my breathing under control. It felt like I hadn't had time to do that in forever - everything had been happening so quickly!

My wife came back. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She raised the flogger and gave me a solid overhand strike on my left shoulder. I cried out in pain - the chance to reset my breathing had clearly not done enough, because I was suddenly right back where I had been before, struggling to deal with the pain.

She struck my left shoulder over and over again, and the pain was intense. I did everything I could think of to deal with it. I cried out, I tensed up, I clenched my fists against the wall; it felt like all I could do to keep breathing.

Finally, I couldn't take any more, and I cried "Yellow!"

"Are you okay?"

I tried to answer, but I found myself sobbing. I took a deep breath and tried again, answering through my sobs. "Yes, Mistress, I'm okay. I'm just-"

I couldn't finish the sentence. Suddenly, I was sobbing much harder than I had up until that point. At first, I thought it was my reaction to the pain, but it somehow became something more. It was like I'd reached a threshold where I was just suddenly overwhelmed by the entire experience, by so deeply submitting myself for Mistress' pleasure.

Mistress reached out and gently turned me to face her. I looked into her eyes and sobbed, trying to talk through my tears. "I am so happy, Mistress. I am so glad that you used me."

She seemed confused. "Are these tears of happiness?"

"Yes, Mistress," I sobbed. "It did hurt, but I am so happy that I was able to serve you. I feel so complete, so fulfilled."

She pulled me to her to hug me close, but the chain to my nipple clamps got caught between us, and I cried out in pain.

She immediately let go of me. "What happened?"

"You tugged my nipple clamps, Mistress. It's okay, let's just be careful."

I started to lean in close to her again, wanting her hug, but she apparently didn't want to take the chance of doing that again.

"Tell you what, let's just get these out of the way."

I really didn't want to deal with the pain of removing them at that moment, but I was so overwhelmed with all the emotion I was still trying to process that I wasn't fast enough to stop her.

"Hold on around here if you need to," she said, indicating my right nipple, and then she removed the clamp. I cried out in pain, squeezing the flesh around my nipple to try to deal with it. Then she quickly removed the clamp from my other nipple as well.

I grabbed the flesh around that nipple as well, and I bent forward, holding both sides of my chest, howling in pain.

After a moment, the worst of the pain finally passed, and I stood up straight again. Mistress wrapped her arms around me, and I leaned my head on her shoulder, hugging her back. Through my sobs, I told her over and over again how much I loved submitting to her and how happy I was that she had used me so thoroughly for her pleasure.

When I had wound down just a bit, she said, "Okay, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to give you 10 more strikes, and then we're going to lay down together and snuggle. Okay?"

I didn't actually want any more strikes - I would rather Mistress have either not stopped to begin with, or just stopped there, but I didn't really like having the chance to calm down and then starting over again. But I was not going to say no to anything she told me at that moment.

"Yes, Mistress."

She gently turned me back to facing the corner, and I leaned forward against it again.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She gave me five more hard overhand strikes on my right shoulder, followed by five more on my left. I screamed out in pain with each strike, my skin on fire.

Then we were finally done.

She took me over to the bed and sat me down on the edge. She moved all of our toys off of the bed onto the floor, saying that we would put them away later. Then she lay down to my left and pulled me down next to her.

At first, I felt like I wanted to feel her surround me, protecting me, so I turned to my right and let her spoon up behind me. But I soon felt the need to see her face and talk to her, so I turned around the other way to face her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I said through my tears. "I'm beyond okay. I am so happy that you used me like that. I am so glad you finally accepted the gift I've been offering you. It makes me so happy to serve you this way, to know that I can give you something so special, something that you can't get from just anyone."

She smiled at me. "I'm so glad."

"You were really getting into it, weren't you?" I asked her.

"Yes. I remember thinking to myself while I was doing all of that, 'I can't believe this man loves me this much that he'd let me do this to him!'"

I sobbed again when I heard that, my tears suddenly intensifying. "I cannot even begin to tell you how much it means to me to hear that, Mistress. It feels like I have finally demonstrated to you how much I love you and how devoted I am to you. It makes me so happy. I feel so complete, so fulfilled, like this is what I was meant to do. Thank you so much, Mistress!"

She smiled at me. "Thank you for letting me do that."

"I would do anything for you, Mistress."

"I know."

"Do you want me to pleasure you, Mistress?"

"Not right now. Let's just snuggle."

"Yes, Mistress."

We snuggled for a bit while I got my emotions under control. I felt so incredibly close to her. Between my raw emotions and the physical closeness, I began to feel aroused.

"Mistress," I said, looking into her eyes, "I just want you to know that I am straining against my cage right now, so turned on just from knowing how I've served you, from knowing how much you value me and how much my service turns you on."

She smiled back at me. "Oh good, then you can make love to me."

"I would love that, Mistress." I smiled at her. "We can try that thicker cock ring if you'd like."

"Sure, we can try that."

She made no move to unlock my cage, though, and I was content to lay in her arms and do as she asked.

We continued to snuggle, our hands roaming over each other. She ran her fingers over the inflamed skin on my shoulders and ass, making me moan and shudder, which she seemed to greatly enjoy. Then, at one point, I ran my fingers under her skirt and over her mons. It wasn't really a conscious attempt to try to arouse her; it was really more of a completely natural desire to feel and caress all of her, to bask in our intimacy.

"Are you trying to investigate how wet I am?" she asked with a smile.

"That wasn't actually what I was thinking, Mistress, but I wouldn't say no."

She spread her legs, and I reached between them to feel her pussy. She was indeed wet, and I loved the feel of her slippery flesh. I alternated between teasing her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her warm, wet hole.

I could see her enjoying my ministrations, and I was hit by an intense desire to pleasure her.

"Mistress, may I please pleasure you?"

She smiled. "Okay."

I kissed her and then moved down to kneel on the floor next to the bed. I leaned forward to lick her beautiful pussy. I had intended to give her the slow licks that I know she loves, starting from her opening and moving up to her clit. But after the first pass, she seemed to be really enjoying the attention on her clit, so I just kept my tongue there, lashing her clit over and over again with the flat of my tongue.

She must have already been incredibly aroused, because it didn't take long at all for her to be approaching an orgasm. I could hear her gasping and crying out, and I brought up my right hand and inserted my first two fingers inside of her, fucking in and out of her, rubbing againt her G-spot in sync with my tongue lashing her clit.

As usual, that triggered her orgasm, and I was rewarded by the sound of her crying out and the feel of her bucking her hips as each wave washed over her.

To my amazement, the orgasm went on and on - it wasn't necessarily the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen her have, but I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen her have one that lasted that long. I continued massaging her G-spot with my fingers and lathing her clit with my tongue, trying to maintain her peak for as long as possible.

Finally, her climax waned, and she came back down to earth. She closed her legs, and I pulled my fingers out from inside of her, but I continued slowly licking her clit until she pushed me away.

I put my head down on top of her thighs, occasionally kissing her thighs or her mons, just trying to let her know how devoted I was to her. But soon she pulled me back up to lay next to her.

I smiled at her. "Did you enjoy that, Mistress?"

"Of course. Thank you."

"It is my pleasure to serve you in any way I can, Mistress."

She looked right into my eyes, as if seeing me for the first time. "I am starting to understand how true that is."

I smiled and looked back at her intently. "Good. I'm so glad, Mistress."

We hugged and snuggled for a few moments.

"Okay, here's the plan," she said. "I need to clean up and get all this sweat off of me, so I'm going to shower. How about you join me?"

"Are we done for the night, Mistress?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Yes, I think so. Is that okay?"

"If that's what you want, Mistress, of course it is. I was just surprised, since you had said you wanted me to make love to you."

"Yeah, but I think I'd rather save that for a time when you can actually cum with me, rather than having to pull out to avoid cumming."

I was disappointed but not really surprised. "I can understand that, Mistress." I guess I wasn't going to make love to her again until my month of denial was over on the 22nd.

"So, shall we shower?"

"Can we snuggle for a bit longer, Mistress?"

"Of course."

We snuggled up again, and she started running her hands over the sore skin on my shoulders. When she saw me gasp and shudder in response, she started raking her nails over my abused skin, making me cry out.

Her sadism also had a predictable side effect, which is that my cock was once again straining against its cage, struggling to get erect.

"Oh, Mistress, I am so horny right now. I really need to cum!"

She smiled cruelly at me. "No. You are not allowed to cum."

I closed my eyes for a moment and moaned, as she continued to scratch my shoulders with her nails.

"I know, Mistress. I'm just so horny," I whimpered.

"Let's see, what's today's date?" She checked her watch. "You have ten more days until you're allowed to cum."

"I know, Mistress." I looked at her. "I love you controlling my orgasms. I love giving them up for your pleasure. I really want you to know when it's hard for me, so that you get the pleasure of seeing my frustration."

She smiled at me. "I know."

"Mistress," I asked, "would you like to see me edge for you?"

"Yes, I would like to see that."

"Okay. Can you please unlock me?"

I got onto my knees and moved my cock closer to her neck, so that she could reach with the key. She unlocked me, and I took off the chastity cage and set it aside.