Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down next to her, turning my head to the left to look into her eyes as I reached down with my right hand to start stroking myself. I could feel my cock start to grow in my hand as I stroked it.

"I am stroking my cock for you, Mistress. I'm going to get myself really close to cumming, but I am not going to cum. I am going to give up my orgasm for you. I am going to give up my pleasure for yours."

She just smiled at me as I kept stroking.

I moaned in pleasure as I brought myself as close to my peak as I dared. At the last moment, I pulled my hand away from my cock and clenched down with my PC muscle, pushing away the orgasm that I so desperately wanted.

Mistress stroked my face, watching the anguish in my eyes as I gave up my orgasm for her.

When I had successfully pulled myself back from the brink of orgasm, I moved my hand back to my cock to edge for her again, since she hadn't told me to stop. For a second time, I brought myself as close to my orgasm as I dared and allowed her to watch the frustration in my eyes as I gave it up for her.

This time, Mistress stopped me. As we lay there snuggling, she reached down to tease my cock a bit, but she didn't bring me to another edge.

"Okay, time for us to shower."

"Yes, Mistress."

When we went into the bathroom, I looked at my back in the mirror. She actually left some small bruises on me for the first time! As it turned out, I was able to see them for the next few days. It was an incredible reminder of our first truly intense impact play scene.

We showered together. She washed my body, smiling when I groaned at the feeling of the abrasive loofa sponge running over my shoulders and ass.

"Does that hurt?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, it does, Mistress. My skin is still really sore."

She smiled. "Sorry, not-sorry."

I laughed, so happy to see her comfort at exercising her sadism.

I groaned even more when she washed my cock. "Oh god, Mistress, please. I am so incredibly horny. As it is, it's going to be really hard to get that back into its cage."

"Oh, poor baby, how ever will you manage?" she asked, her tone dripping with false compassion.

I just groaned in response, knowing how much she was enjoying my frustration.

"You'll just have to wait until the 22nd," she said.

Then a thought occurred to her. "You know, I just realized that I will probably be having my period on the 22nd. So I guess I need to figure out how to handle that. I can either make you wait until my period is over, or I can make you cum some other way."

"You can make me cum some other way, Mistress," I said, instinctively wanting to avoid waiting longer before I could cum. But a moment later, I realized that I didn't want her to be disappointed by that. "Of course, you don't necessarily need to let me have a full orgasm, Mistress. You said you'd make me cum, but not that I'd get to enjoy it. You could ruin my orgasm."

She seemed to like that idea. "You're right. I told you when you would cum, but I never told you how. I guess I get to decide that. I wonder how I should do it. I have so many options!"

I was looking forward to seeing what she decided to do.

We finished showering. She had me put my cage back on. Then we collapsed into bed together, falling asleep curled in each other's arms.


The next morning, we both woke up early at about the same time, and we spent about an hour snuggling before our son woke up. We knew we needed to get up, but neither of us wanted to let go of the other.

She convinced me to take that day off of work, so that we could spend it snuggling on the couch. It was a good day.