Scenes from an Italian Restaurant Ch. 01

Story Info
Brenda and Eddie fumble until Carol shows the way.
10.5k words
4.75
7.7k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1985, most universities and all Catholic universities were conservative. Eddie and Brenda were freshmen at a Catholic university where several dilapidated three and four story brick buildings housed the men. One large high-rise dormitory housed all first year women. The ground floor doors of the Mens' dormitories featured inoperable locks, and even when the locks worked, the doors were often propped open. In contrast, the women were carefully guarded. At least four locked doors separated every dorm room from the street. After 10:AM and before 9:00PM, gentlemen visitors could let themselves into the lobby of the women's building, but a student worker at the lobby reception desk had to buzz open the locked doors from the lobby the bank of elevators. On each floor, the elevators opened into short hallways with locked doors at the ends. A room key could open those doors and provide access to the long hallways lined with the doors into rooms and a communal bathroom. Finally, a unique key for each room granted entry to a semi-private sanctum.

At 8:55PM, Brenda had escorted Eddie through the obstacles to within sight of the goal, but a red scarf tied to the door handle stopped them. The prior year, Brenda and her roommate, Carol, attended different all girls high schools in different states. Neither had much experience with men. During the first-week floor meeting in the building, a Resident Assistant had suggested that roommates establish a signal for privacy. Brenda hadn't thought the red scarf would ever be necessary. Her roommate had never used the do-not-disturb signal before, and of course, it happened that night.

Brenda looked sheepish and disappointed. She and Eddie had been gradually escalating their intimacy for several weeks. That night, they had lingered too long in the dark exterior stairwell to the basement of the Physics building. For a couple of hours, Eddie's hands had roamed under her sweatshirt and into her jeans as they cuddled and kissed, but the cool night air threatened to become cold. In a fog of arousal, Brenda proposed to sneak Eddie into her room where he could spend the night. The fantasy of an entire night of cuddling and petting in bed seemed enticing. The red scarf poured ice water on her plans.

Brenda tugged on Eddie's arm. "Come on. I've got to escort you out before 9:00. You don't want to be caught in the hallways after hours."

"Isn't there someplace you can hide me until we can get in?"

Brenda looked around. Severals of her neighbors' doors were open. "I'll ask," she replied without conviction.

About seven doors down the hallway, a pair of girls who know both Eddie and Brenda consented to let Eddie hide in their room for a couple of hours. Then, Brenda would sneak him to her room.

With the details worked out, Eddie added, "There's another problem. I need to pee, and you can't get me down to the lobby and back in time."

"Just use the bathroom on our floor," one of his hosts suggested. "Send Brenda in first to check if the coast is clear. Get in. Get out. No problem."

"I'm game," Eddie smiled. The plan unfolded without a hitch. Someone was showering, but each shower cubicle featured walls from calf height to over head height. Brenda guided Eddie right past the showers into a toilet stall. Eddie needed an unusually long time because his erection wouldn't subside. "Don't forget to put the seat back down," Brenda whispered through the stall door with a hint of self congratulation for thinking of that detail. She didn't have any brothers, and her father was always courteous about putting the seat back down. It amazed her that the thought ever entered her mind.

The dash back to the temporary hiding place almost ended in catastrophe when the Resident Assistant's door opened right in front of them. But, the door closed again without any comments. Eddie counted his blessings, and Brenda remembered to breathe again.

--- ~ ---

After an hour or so, Eddie's temporary hosts started checking the time every thirty seconds. One of the girls studied while the other chatted softly with Brenda. Eddie sat on the floor with is back to the closed dorm room door and tried not to be in the way. He had sported a raging boner on and off for several hours by then, and the equipment was becoming both sore and chafed against the inseam of his tight jeans. He might have cooled off, but one of his hosts was wearing loose running shorts and a partially translucent pink t-shirt. Eddie couldn't really see much, but he had to force himself not to stare anyway. The enticing sway of barely concealed unfettered beasts made his penis throb with his pulse.

Brenda nudged Eddie aside so she could partially open the door and slip into the hallway. Eddie closed the door to just a crack while she was gone. When she returned, she brought good news.

"Did Carol have a guy in there," one of the hosts asked?

"Huh, no," Brenda answered. "That's the weird thing. The scarf was still on the door, but I knocked anyway. When Carol opened the door, there was nobody else inside."

"What did she say she was doing," Eddie wanted to know.

"She said she was cleaning the room and fell asleep."

Both of the hosts laughed. It was almost a giggle.

"What" Brenda asked?

"That's just a new word for it is all. I thought I'd heard them all."

"A new word for what?" Brenda turned from her blushing boyfriend to her hosts in bafflement.

"She was probably playing with herself. You know, 'cleaning her room'," the unbound loose shorts boner beguiler clarified in a dead pan a voice.

"No way," Brenda said without conviction. "You don't think. Really?"

"I bet the room isn't any cleaner than when you left this morning." Her hosts' voices remained as bland as if they were observing the room was warm or the rules too strict. They sported cheshire cat grins though.

"We can get in now," Brenda changed the subject. "Let me make sure there's nobody in the hall.

--- ~ ---

"Are you sure you don't mind," Brenda asked Carol?

"You can't sneak me out now anyway," Eddie assured.

Carol smiled with a "just-so" expression revealed above blankets pulled up to her chin. "Just keep it down so I can sleep," Carol commanded and resumed reading the paperback in her hands.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," Brenda announced.

After a pause in which Eddie showed no sign of averting his gaze, Brenda added, "Turn around for a minute."

Ever the gentleman, Eddie faced the wall as Brenda wiggled out of her jeans. They were so tight she almost pushed her damp Calvin Cline bikini panties to her ankles before arresting the drop at the slight cleavage where her cheeks met her thighs. Carol paid no attention.

Brenda turned toward Eddie and then toward Carol before assuming a position that didn't face either of them. She pulled her sweatshirt over her head with an awkward two arms gesture she'd seen in movies. She unclasped her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders onto her study desk. A large patch of goose flesh arose on her arms, and the hair of her neck tingled. As she rummaged in a drawer for a comfortable shirt, Brenda couldn't help noticing again that the room didn't seem any cleaner than she remembered. If anything, more of Carol's odds and ends were on the floor than usual. Carol even left out the telescope that Brenda had hardly seen outside the closet.

"OK, you can turn around now." Brenda smiled.

Eddie smiled too. Brenda was illuminated from behind by Carol's reading lamp in an otherwise dark room. Eddie could see her figure clearly in silhouette. The shirt didn't quite cover the moist patch on the cotton fabric between her legs. Eddie savored the sight as Brenda brushed her teeth in the room's sink. When she bent to spit, the back of the shirt pulled up enough to expose skin of her lower back above the elastic of her panties, and the pose revealed an enticing cleft made evident by the underwear glued to her engorged lips.

Brenda bounced to her bed and motioned for Eddie to stand so she could get under the covers. When Brenda settled into a pose laying with her head propped on her hand and her elbow in the pillow, she held up the comforter in an inviting gesture. Eddie slipped in with as much grace as possible considering the lack of flexibility in his groin.

"Take your jeans off," Brenda suggested. "They're scratchy".

Eddie unfastened his belt, popped open the button at the top of his fly, unzipped with a sound that seemed to echo off the four walls of the room, and wiggled to freedom. His underwear immediately ballooned in a somewhat spectacular fashion, but nobody saw the tent pole under the comforter. Eddie sighed relief.

Eddie and Brenda spooned. Both lay on their sides with bent knees, and the bare flesh of Brenda's legs made soft contact from Eddies ankles up. Brenda's bottom pressed against his penis. His breath tickled the shot hairs on the back of her neck. His arms encircled her with one under her shirt cupping a breast, and the other over her shirt where his fingers gently caressed her upper arm.

"Mmm, it tickles", Brenda sighed as a shiver ran up her spine.

"If you guys are going to have sex, just keep it quiet so I can sleep." Carol sounded serious.

"We're not going to have sex with you in the room," Brenda replied with a hint of indignation. "I'm not going to lose my virginity with an audience."

"I hope there's at least one other person there," Carol mumbled.

Brenda shut her eyes and enjoyed the cuddle and occasional twitch in the penis she pressed herself against. After a while, when Brenda was almost asleep, Carol said, "It's really OK. Just don't wake me up."

Eddie whispered. His words tickled, and his tongue almost slid into her ear canal as he said, "I think she wants us to. I think she wants to watch."

"Stop it," Brenda responded and gently elbowed Eddie in the ribs. "It's not funny."

"I agree," was all he said before Breda drifted to asleep.

--- ~ ---

Eddie lay awake watching every second blink the on the red LED of the alarm clock that read 2:10. His erection had subsided around 1:30, but he still couldn't sleep. Carol seemed to be sound asleep, and Brenda hadn't awoken when he levered his trapped arm out from under her. He watched the slight rise and fall of Carol's blankets as she breathed, and he felt the matching motion of Brenda's chest beside him.

At 2:30, Eddie slipped one hand under the elastic of his underwear. A moment later, he grasped the shaft of his penis which swelled into a familiar grip. He had been locked and loaded for so long that it wouldn't take more than a minute to achieve some relief. Nevertheless, he hesitated. Maybe it was stage freight. He had never masturbated with anyone else in the room - at least if you don't count the times he masturbated in a shower cubicle much like the ones in the women's dorm. The thought of having an orgasm with not one, but two women in the room was equally thrilling and freighting. He restricted himself to very slow short strokes along the most sensitive glans above his circumcision scar.

He was so absorbed in his own thoughts and actions that he almost didn't hear. When he did hear, he froze in disbelief until Carol repeated herself.

The whisper out of a dream said, "There's nice soft tissues with allow on my desk. Use those."

Eddie froze and pretended to sleep. His pulse pounded in his ears.

After a seemingly long time that probably lasted a minute, Carol said, "Suit yourself, but leaving a mess on her sheets is inconsiderate. I hope you offer to wash them."

--- ~ ---

The alarm clock blinked and ticked over to the demoralizing hour of 3:00. Carol hadn't said anything more. The erection had shrunk and grown a half dozen times in Eddie's motionless grip. As soon as it subsided, it sprang back to life in conspicuous revelation of erotic thoughts.

Eddie pulled his hand slowly out of his briefs and winced when the elastic band smacked pack into place against the uppermost tuft of his pubic hair. Neither woman seemed to notice, so he slipped out from under Brenda's blankets and tiptoed two steps to reach the tissues. He pulled out three tissues with one motion and almost leapt back under the covers. He panted.

Sleep promptly followed his orgasm.

--- ~ ---

When Eddie awoke, the crusty tissues remained wadded in his hand. Brenda had left for a morning class already, but Eddie had not even stirred. Brenda made several trips back and forth from the bathroom down the hall to her room without making any attempt to keep the noise down each time the room's door closed. Checking that Carol was still asleep too, Brenda even pulled the blankets off Eddie and poked his morning wood playfully a few times. When he still didn't stir, she covered him again and headed off to class.

By the time Eddie opened his eyes, Carol was gone as well. Eddie needed to pee, and he eyed the sink but decided against it. It was almost 10:00, so if he could find an escort, he'd be able to leave soon without repercussions. He pulled on his tight jeans and stuffed the soiled tissues into a front pocket. Then he cracked open the door and hoped to spot someone he knew in the hall. There was almost nobody around at that hour, so his prospects of quick escape seemed slight.

To take his mind off his bladder, Eddie explored Brenda and Carol's room. It was messy with clothes overflowing from hampers, drawers half open, books on the floor, damp towels hanging from hooks on the back of the door, and a full length mirror that had fallen from its hook on the wall and been propped against a corner at an awkward angle. Eddie inhaled the faint musk of confined nubile women.

After sitting on the edge of Brenda's bed for a few minutes in a half trance, the telescope on Carol's desk caught his eye. Carol's shirt from the night before was draped over the telescope almost concealing it. It wasn't that large - about the size of his forearm. It rested on a ten inch tall tripod which in turn rested on Carol's desk in front of the window. In the city's pervasive light pollution, it must be difficult so see any stars.

Alone in the room, Eddie masturbated to a somewhat more satisfying conclusion than the night before. A further reward, blessed absence of an erection, refocussed Eddie attention on his bladder.

--- ~ ---

By 11:00, Brenda returned from her morning classes. Eddie heard the key in the lock, and Brenda bounded into his awaiting arms. She cooed, "It was so nice having you spend the night. I wish it could be like that every night."

As soon at the pair reached the lobby, Eddie sealed himself into the single occupant Men's room. He relieved himself and then tossed the evidence of his nocturnal indiscretions into the trash. After a refreshing splash of cold water on his face from freshly washed hands, Eddie emerged to the lobby in a condition more like a run of the mill slob than someone who spent the night in a forbidden boudoir.

The couple ate lunch together, and then both of them skipped the afternoon class they shared to go back to Brenda's room.

"I assumed you were a virgin when I met you, but for some reason, it still surprised me when you said it last night."

"What? I didn't say that - did I," Brenda asked?

"Yah. You said something about not wanting to loose your virginity with Carol in the room."

Brenda blushed. "I don't think straight around you." She hugged Eddie to divert his attention from the topic.

"I'm really flattered," Eddie continued, "I mean, you were thinking of loosing you're virginity with me."

Brenda blushed even deeper. Heat radiated from her cheeks to her heaving breasts. "New topic," She punched him playfully!

"Ah, I'm a virgin too," Eddie admitted. "I mean, I've done stuff with girlfriends, but I've never gone all the way."

Brenda pretend not to hear, but she filed the new piece of information away for future consideration.

"I want to watch you undress again," Eddie announced.

"What do you mean, 'again'?"

"Last night. You got naked standing right there." He pointed at the floor across the room.

"I did not! I only changed shirts. Besides, you didn't see anything with your back to me."

"You're right," Eddie admitted, "but my eyes want to see what my hands have spent so much time caressing."

"Ok. Sit on the bed, and I'll put on a show." Brenda sounded surprised to hear her own words. She and a couple of her girlfriends had played strip tease during a sleepover when she was a pre-teen. It was just kids playing around with adult ideas that didn't mean anything to them. This time would be completely different. This was naughty in an entirely adult way.

Excited heat flushed Brenda cheeks and both sets of lips. She swayed to an imaginary beat and swiveled her hips and bent one knee like the salsa dancers she once watched at her much older cousin's wedding reception. She nudged her tight pants part way down her hips as she turned her back to him.

Still facing away from her audience, she unbuttoned her blouse from the collar down. Then she unclasped her bra while silently congratulating herself for wearing her only bra with a front clasp. She turned at the waist to reveal the bra cups hanging loose against her breasts. Then she dipped one shoulder and slipped her arm out of the bra strap. As soon as the strap fell away, she slid her arm back into the sleeve of her open blouse.

Brenda spun slowly while holding one edge of her open blouse in her teeth so that it draped over the otherwise uncovered breast. Then she turned away again and slid off the other bra strap. When she faced Eddie, she shrugged her shoulders to let the bra fall away from her chest. In a flash, her hands covered her nipples, and she pressed her breasts together to form cleavage.

Still swaying to the unheard beat, Brenda covered both of her breasts with one arm and used the other to wriggle her pants down to her knees.

Eddie inhaled Brenda's scent as he knelt down from the edge of the bed. On his knees, he shuffled the short distance to press is face into Brenda's exposed belly. His hands wrapped around her to grasp the elastic of her panties from behind.

Brenda continued to sway and she felt Eddie slowly lower her panties. Brenda was about to cross a new threshold of exposure. Nobody but her had ever seen her vulva since she entered puberty. Even she had hardly seen it besides a glance in the mirror after a bath or the very un-erotic necessities of hygiene. She closed her eyes.

The air felt cool against soaking wet curls on her outer lips. Then his breath felt warm as he inhaled with his face pressed into her thigh. Eddie slowly stood up kissing along her body past her belly button, and then to the exposed nipple that he licked with the flat of his tongue. It was only then that Brenda realized she has stopped swaying and forgotten to cover her breasts.

Eddie lifted Brenda into his arms and carried her to her bed. As soon as he released her, Brenda wrapped the edge of her comforter around herself.

"Are you cold," Eddie asked?

"Just shy."

"You're beautiful." Eddie sounded confident in his assessment.

Brenda smiled. "Now it's my turn. I want to see you!"

Eddie unbuttoned and unzipped the same jeans from the previous night and shoved them to his feet. Belatedly, he bent with his back to her to untie his shoes and kick them off. Brenda was able to savor the sway of Eddies balls in the loose briefs that were already half off from his haste to get out of the jeans. When Eddie turned to face her, his penis stood tall pointing straight to the ceiling while the briefs were completely removed.

"Come here, big boy," Brenda said in a hoarse voice she didn't recognize. His cock swayed like a metronome as he'd walked slowly towards her perch on the edge of her bed. In moments, Brenda felt his penis press against her chest between her breasts. The downy hair on his stomach tickled her nose.