Scenes from an Italian Restaurant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still looking through the telescope when Carol returned. "You either need to go now down the back stairs, or spend the night," she said. "The RA will be back in ten minutes."

Without turning away from the window, Eddie said, "You're right. I should probably go home and take a shower."

Carol realized what Eddie was doing. "I can explain," she claimed.

"No you can't," Eddie said in a low voice.

"It's not what you think."

"Oh, what do I think?" Eddie's tone didn't reveal his emotion to Carol. Was he mad? Disappointed?

"You would do it too if the roles were reversed."

"That's your defense?"

"I don't know what to say."

"Neither do I," Eddie observed. "Since I don't have any secrets from you, there's a few things I want to know."

"Like what?" Carol hesitated seemingly about to say more, but she clamped her lips closed.

"Have you see all the men on my floor naked?"

"Probably. I don't know all your names. The ground floor is one of my favorites. I also like the guys on the fourth floor."

Eddie groaned. "I assume you've, ah, seen more, like do other guys, you know?""

"I can't believe you stand on those floors in your bare feet. You probably have a hundred guy's spunk between your toes."

"Ugh," Eddie frowned. "So you're an expert on men's orgasm faces."

"Faces. techniques. Some of you taste your own semen."

"Ok. Change of topic." Eddie interrupted before Carol could say more.

"So, do you, like, get off watching us?"

"What ever do you mean?" Carol smirked.

"It's too late to be coy, I think," Eddie said. "Do you get yourself off watching us get off."

"No."

"Yah, sure."

"If you already know the answer, why did you ask?"

"If you don't get off watching us, why do you do it?"

"Oh, it's the aesthetic ideal of the human form. It's art."

"Bullshit."

"It's too difficult and uncomfortable to get off while looking through the scope. If I sit, I can't angle down enough. If I stand, I can't get off."

"Why do it then?"

"I have a vivid memory. I wait until I can get comfortable and replay the scenes in my mind."

"Huh." Eddie seemed at a loss for words.

"You've even seen me do it," Carol continued.

"I have not! When?"

"I've had at least three orgasms while you were in the room. That night when you whacked off in Brenda's bed, I had a toe curler watching and listening. You grunt when you cum - even when you're trying to be silent."

"Damn it." Eddie sounded disappointed. "I never saw anything."

"At least once, You were looking right at me when I came."

"When?"

"I was reading my book while you and Brenda sat on her bed. You made eye contact with me right as a wave splashed over me. I though you caught me for sure. I figured you were either inhumanly discreet or completely oblivious."

"Oblivious."

"Yep." Carol nodded.

"I kind of feel violated." Eddie spoke slowly.

"Really?" Carol paused. "I'm sorry."

"I feel cheated."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know every intimate detail about me, and I've never even seen you naked. To make it worse, you are an expert on, ah, technique. It's so unfair. How's a guy supposed to live up to that. I've never even seen a woman orgasm - at least I didn't know. You've probably seen a hundred different guys blow their load. You've probably seen more guys do it than a porn star or a prostitute."

Carol looked at her hands, paused, and then at the floor. "I don't like you thinking of me that way," she murmured. "I mean, I guess it's kinky. Dirty. It's not like I'm a sex fiend or a prostitute or something."

"I want to watch you."

"Huh?" Carol looked blank.

"I want to watch you masturbate. It's only fair. You've watched me more than once."

"You put on that show all on your own. I had nothing to do with it. You just couldn't keep your hands off your pecker."

"That was one time, and I thought you were asleep. What about all the times in the shower?"

"I'm not glued to the telescope 24/7. It's not like I see you that often."

"More than once?"

"Yes."

"Then fair is fair. I want to watch."

"I'm not going to strip off and give you your own personal porn show."

"Why not? In fact, that's exactly what I want. I think I should invite all the guys from my floor to the show."

"No." Carol's face turned crimson. "No." She shuddered. Could he know the fantasies she barely acknowledged to herself? Of course not. Besides, probably all women fantasize about being the center of every man's attention. Who wouldn't want an army of adoring sex slaves?

"I want to watch."

"No."

"You better sneak me out then. I think we're done now."

"It's too late now. You're stuck for the night unless you want to be charged with criminal trespass or whatever they charge guys with."

Eddie sat on the floor at the foot of Carol's bed and leaned against the wall in silence.

Carol huffed. "That's it? We aren't going to talk about it?"

Eddie didn't reply. He didn't look mad. He didn't look anything except maybe resigned.

"I'm sorry," Carol tried.

Eddie looked right at her and said nothing.

Carol sat at her desk chair and watched Eddie stare in her direction. Her eyes watered, but she held back a sob that threatened to break her nerve. She looked guilty. She looked remorseful.

When Brenda got home, her first words were, "Lovers quarrel?"

Carol replied, "Hardly."

"I'll just go change in the restroom. Don't do anything I've seen you do before," Brenda advised with a smirk as she slipped back out to the hallway holding her nightgown and slippers.

"Does she watch all the guys too?"

Surprised after not hearing Eddies voice for so long, it took Carol a moment to collect her wits for a reply. "As far as I know, she still thinks I'm looking for the North Star."

When Brenda returned, she spouted the lines she had obviously rehearsed in her mind. "If you guys are going to have sex, just keep it quiet so I can sleep."

Brenda slumped in disappointment when nobody replied. She busied herself brushing her hair and teeth. She may have mumbled something neither Carol nor Eddie could hear from their neutral corners before asking, "Mind if I turn out the lights?"

Carol answered, "Give me a minute to get in bed. Do you need to be smuggled to the bathroom or are you good for the night?" She looked are Eddie.

"Yes," he admitted.

"I have to go too. Follow me," Carol suggested, and Eddie didn't debate her plan.

As they conducted necessary business in adjacent stalls, Carol said, "I'm sorry."

"You know how you can make it up to me. It'l probably take more than once too."

Carol groaned.

By the time they closed the door to Carl and Brenda's room again, Brenda was either asleep or pretending to be asleep.

"Don't sit on the floor all night. You can lay next to me. I won't bite."

Eddie silently accepted her offer and lay beside her on the edge away from the wall. The narrow bed forced Carol against the wall unless she was going to spoon with Eddie. He didn't seem in the mood.

The two of them lay side by side above the covers. Both wore their day clothes.

After some internal debate with herself, Carol reached out to comb her fingers through Eddie's hair. He didn't object, so she settled fractionally closer to him and put her other hand on his chest. After a while, Carol slid a hand under Eddie's t-shirt and combed her fingers through his downy chest hair. At about that time, Carol spotted a slight movement across the room.

It was a bright spring night with close to a full moon. There was also a street light not far away. Light through the window cast Brenda's faint shadow against the opposite wall.

Very softly in less than a whisper, Carol breathed into Eddie's ear. "I think Brenda's masturbating right now."

Eddie turned his head with a jolt, and Brenda's motion paused. She soon resumed though, and Eddie could hear Brenda's deep breaths. A rise in Brenda's blankets shifted back and forth.

Brenda's motions were slow and barely perceptible. Eddie began to doubt Carol's observation, but slowly, Brenda's pace quickened. Soon, Brenda's shadow moved vigorously but still only fractions of an inch back and forth. Then, suddenly, Brenda stopped. Eddie couldn't even hear her breathing for a time, but then Brenda inhaled quietly. She slowly withdrew her hand. Eddie might have heard a slick wet sound, or he imagined it.

All the while, Carol had been listening and caressing Eddie's chest and scalp. Still fully clothed and above the covers, Eddie felt Carol's hand slide out from under his shirt and onto the bulge in he pants. She rested her hand motionlessly above his penis for a while. Then, she began to rub gently up and down along his shaft through his pants. He didn't stop her.

Carol used her free hand to pull one of Eddie's hands toward her. She placed his hand on her tummy right above her pants. She inhaled sucking in her stomach and nudged his hand under her waistband. That hint was obvious enough for him, and soon, his hand disappeared entirely inside her pants.

Eddie tried to mimic the motions he thought Brenda used. He forced himself to move at a snail's pace the way Brenda had for so long.

Carol whispered in his ear, "A little lower." Silence reigned for a time, and she whispered, "Too far. A little higher. Stop. There."

Carol's hand squeezed the shaft of Eddie's penis in time to his slight motions over her clitoral hood. He might have blown his load already if not for the material between them and his bashfulness in front of Brenda who was probably only pretending to be asleep.

"Don't stop," Carol whispered louder than she intended. She arched her back to move under Eddie's finger tip and position herself even better.

"Do exactly that. Don't change. Don't stop. Don't speed up." Carol no longer even trying to keep her panting whisper inaudible across the room. She squeezed his penis hard but stopped moving her hand. After a couple of hours that actually lasted a couple of minutes, Carol realized she was holding her breath. Lost in her private fantasy and the thrill of sensual touch not her own, Carol's orgasm hit her hard in a rolling sensation from the top of her head down. It was never like that before. Until then, her best orgasms bloomed at her clitoris.

"I'm going to need another one of those real soon," she panted between heaving gasps to oxygenate her body. Carol subsided, relaxed into the bed, and resumed stroking Eddie's shaft.

Clapping from across the room startled Eddie and Carol. "Bravo," is all Brenda said to them that night.

Carol blushed, but the color was lost in the dim light and the receding flush of her orgasm. She thought she could see Eddie grinning.

Without further hesitation, Carol unbuckled Eddie's belt and unzipped his fly. She pulled his pants down as far as she could with him still laying down. It was awkward fishing out his boner from its position along a thigh until it was loose and pointing toward his belly button. She wrapped her hand around the pole and stroked up and down along his length.

The first pulse of ejaculation hurled globs of semen to Eddie's chin. A second rope covered Carol's hand, and a third dribbled across Eddies shirt.

--- ~ ---

Eddie awoke to the sound of the faucet running and water splashing in the sink. Brenda was washing her face and turned to meet his eyes.

"I'm a little jealous," she said.

"Jealous? Why? I thought you had enough of me."

"Yah, but you never got me off like that. Nobody ever got me off like that."

"I had no idea what to do. Carol whispered instructions to me the whole time." Eddie stopped before saying he would have been happy to follow Carol's directions.

"I never saw you cum before. It looked like you exploded," Brenda mused.

"Ah, um. What can I say to that?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking aloud."

"I'm embarrassed." Eddie said the words to see if they were true.

Carol returned from the bathroom and bent over her bed to kiss Eddie's forehead. She mouthed, "My legs are still jelly." Then she stood back up and said, "I don't think we can send you home in that shirt." It crackled when she pressed her fingers against a dry semen stain.

"I'll just have to say in bed then." Eddie stretched.

"Let's keep him as a pet," Brenda said and then added, "Actually, I'm mad at both of you."

"Why" the others said in unison.

"I'm so horny - I'm ready to hump the next piece of man flesh I bump into."

"Even Ray," Eddie teased?

"I might have to close my eyes and think about baseball," Brenda joked.

"You know, there is a solution to your problem." Carol's face was serious.

"What's that?" Brenda asked before thinking.

"Give yourself an orgasm. Give yourself five. Diddle yourself until men are out of your mind."

Brenda giggled nervously in response to Carol's suggestion.

"Suit yourself," Carol added, "but I can't miss Lab today. I'll be back at about 1:00."

"Aww, I'm not ready to leave yet," Eddie stretched.

"Brenda can get you out when you're ready. Go back to sleep if you want."

Eddie smiled, and Carol rushed out the door with her backpack over one shoulder.

--- ~ ---

"Let me see you're dick again."

"What?"

"Iv'e see it before. let me see it."

"Why?"

"I'm just curious," Brenda lied.

Eddie surprised himself when he pushed is still unzipped pants down. "Happy?"

"Not yet. Make it bigger please."

"It doesn't work that way."

"It always did before. See, it's already getting bigger. I bet it'll pop right up if I do this." Brenda lifted her shirt in a smooth motion to expose her unconstrained breasts and then dropped the shirt again.

Breda sat in the bed next to Eddie's saluting penis. "I would have told you how to get me off if I knew the words myself."

"You know how to get yourself off." Eddie met her eyes.

"Yah, but I didn't - I don't have words to explain it."

"Show me."

"Maybe."

That was a better response than Carol had given him.

"Do it with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Come lay next to me on my bed," Carol explained. "We can do it together side by side."

"Will you take off your clothes?" His penis bounced as he spoke.

"I won't if you make me self-conscious."

"Come on, I've seen you before."

"Keep talking and the whole deal is off."

Eddie made a zipping motion over his pursed lips while he stepped out of the pants around his ankles. He peeled off his shirt before laying on Carol's bed close to the wall.

Brenda stood beside the bed and fidgeted with a lock of her hair. "I wanted to do this before."

Eddie smiled skeptically.

Brenda stripped off her shirt and pants quickly and lay beside Eddie wearing only her panties. "You start," she said.

Eddie stroked his shaft gently while straining to deposit the image of Brenda's nearly nude body into his spank bank.

Brenda slid a hand under her panties. Then she said, "Wrap one arm around me so I feel safe."

Eddie pulled her against him and turned slightly for a better view of her hand dancing between her legs.

"Don't stare."

Eddie lowered his head onto Brenda's shoulder. He watched Brenda's breasts jiggle and bounce in response to the motion of her arm.

After a long silence while Brenda held her eyes closed, she suddenly withdrew her hand in frustration.

"What's the matter?"

"It's not like I Thought it would be. It's not working?"

Eddie confided: "I understand stage fright. Believe me. Try again, and I'll whisper in your ear about all the things you did to make me pop erections. I'll tell you about the times I rushed home to jerk off after our dates."

"Brenda closed her eyes in response, but she didn't immediately resume masturbation.

"Your body haunts my dreams. The sight of the curve of you hip. The feeling of my hands kneading you bottom. The quite wet smacking sounds your lips made when I squeezed your but just right to part them."

Brenda's hand slipped under her panties.

"Sometimes, just looking into your eyes, I thought I might cum. You had a way of looking right into me and stoking my lust."

"Tell me about how you masturbated to me," Brenda whispered.

"I'm masturbating to you - for you - right now."

"Tell me anyway."

"I'd replay the time you stripped for me. I'd imagine my dick pressed against you. In my imagination, you'd squirm under my touch. I'd imagine giving you orgasms with my fingers and my tongue."

"Did you imagine putting your dick inside me?"

"I imagined it would be nirvana."

"What if I asked you to put your dick in me right now? I'm not asking. Just imagine I am. What would you do?"

"I'd slide your panties down your thighs. I'd part you legs just enough, and settled down between them. I'd slide my cock between your pussy lips without penetrating. I'd just separate them - slide along them. I'd rub my cock against your clitoris until your body demand that I penetrate you."

"That's good. Keep going."

"Only if you take off your panties so I can see."

"Fine," she replied in exasperation. She slid her panties down until she kicked them off. "Satisfied?"

"Not yet."

"Keep touching yourself. I'll keep going when you do."

Brenda placed her index finger and middle finger on opposite sides of her clitoral hood and rubbed back and forth. The hood pulled back just enough to reveal the engorged red teardrop of her tiny button.

"You'd feel my weight between your legs. You'd feel my cock at the entrance. I'd press it against you. It wouldn't go inside - not yet. I'd just thrust slowly like the next thrust would slide all the way, but I'd stop just short."

Brenda's breathing became labored.

"You'd arch your back straining to get me inside you. I'd tease, and your body would bend. Then, one time, when you lifted yourself in invitation, I'd slide in. It would be just like all the other teases, except I wouldn't stop. I'd go in all the way, and you'd feel me inside you. Your pussy is so tight, I'd feel like I couldn't pull back out because you gripped me so hard."

"Ah," she said. Two of her fingers pressed against each other to simultaneously stroke on both sides of the center of her pleasure.

"I'd suck your nipples as I tried to pull out of you, but you wouldn't let me. You'd feel me moving back and forth touching you everywhere inside, but you wouldn't release me."

"Cum in me," She pleaded as her fingers became a blur. They hardly moved very far, but Eddie started to understand why women supposedly like vibrators.

"I try to pull out, but I can't do it. You drive me so mad with lust that I explode inside you."

Eddie didn't even complete the last sentence before Brenda clenched her thighs together and squeezed in the most endearing whimper. Brenda shuddered in Eddie's arms for a few more seconds and then opened her eyes.

"You forgot to do yourself," she observed.

"I was so absorbed in your pleasure."

"Can I do it for you."

Eddie nodded and anticipated the sensation of her cool palms against his penis. Instead, he felt the warm wet sensation of her mouth descending over his knob.

"Not in my mouth", she said around his cock. "Squeeze my hand when you're about to finish".

Eddie squeezed Brenda's hand almost immediately, and she still ended up with semen on her chin. She giggled and wiped it off with the back of her hand. Then she rubbed the spunk into his chest hair.

--- ~ ---

A lot more happens - stay tuned.