All Comments on 'Scenes From Paradise Gone Wrong'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 4 years ago
Pretty good BTB

Lots of contrived scenes and coincidences but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
so she was getting pimped out

and that's a bad thing? It wasn't Russell pimping her out ....so whats the problem?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

You catch them cheating, then you burn them both. Always good to have mob help.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

It was a good plot, but there was too much narration and not enough dialogue. Rather than big exposition dumps at the beginning, you could have given us the background via conversation between Russell and Jodi. There was no emotional impact to her betrayal, because we knew almost nothing about the characters.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Going for a burn... yet getting an INCINERATION 😂

... Goddamn.

And the best part of it all: Russell has essentially nothing to do with the most vicious part of the BTB - hell, he doesn't even know it happen! Honestly, I don't think that, if he knew about the Romano threat, he would went through with his plan - Rocco is the kind of assholes that would definitely go after someone's kids to get his revenge, and there's no way Russ would have willingly put his children in danger just to get back at Jodi. Still, everything turned out well, in the end: he inadvertently broke his ex-wife and the boyfriend without any awareness of it, just by slightly fucking them over a little bit. His hands are clean... 'doesn't get any more perfect than this!

Sole mistake I've catch in this tale: Tony would be 'homophobic' or 'a homophobe', but couldn't be 'a homophobic'... That whole paragraph was worded bizarrely - it felt like the author was kinda done with his story, and couldn't wait to finish it.

In any case, this is yet another winner from moreandmore, who should enjoy yet another couple of days at the top of the LW's Popular List. Maybe it was a different route for him, but the result remains the same: a very enjoyable story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Liked it.

A bit different, original

and very entertaining.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shame

Wish he knew what she had to do. Would have made revenge sweeter and possibly get full custody.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Nice

Now that is a burn that keeps the home fires going...

5/5 pickaxes

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

That was different. The revenge was quite complex and would be impossible for most mechanics. Well done, but I always wonder about husbands who go through so much effort for revenge on a woman seldom worth the effort.

JayDiverJayDiverabout 4 years ago

Entertaining.

While being entertaining, and an original plot line. (for lit) In reality it would be like cutting your nose off to spite your own face. To activate an Interpol, NSA, CIA, FBI investigation into an American citizen's involvement in an international terrorism incident. With the only cut out being a cheap PI to yourself. All too get rid of a unfaithful wife, seems beyond stupid. Granted, with literary license, it's your universe. With the prevalence, in loving wives stories, of being no-fault divorces. It just seems like an extreme risk to himself, for very minor gain. IMO

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
A nice fitting burn

I especially like the punishment for the male. As usual 5*. Thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was severe. I liked it! 5*****

The dominoes did not fall well for the cheaters. Too bad. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The ending felt a little rushed. Not sure why.

Other than that a great plot and decent writing. 4*

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Novel

There's been difficulty of late in creating new plots to fuel the Loving Wives genre. This one is definitely novel and I congratulate the author. It will be tough to match this in the future, but we can only hope. Thanks. 4*

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I have just one major problem, if she was flying to Miami for business, why was Russel arranging the flights instead of her firm?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Creative.

A lot of creative thought went into this story. It fit together nicely. Thanks for sharing.

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Excellent job, *****.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* for an excellent burning of cheaters that lasted 2.5 years. Write On!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
So

So Russell didn't even know about the job guy pumping the cheaters out? He missed the best part of her punishment. Dirty bitch even lost her necklace.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed handled cheating and punishment well

Only drawback why didn't she go to feds and witness protection

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 4 years ago
RFLMAO

There were some technical questions:about Russell’s dad & his role. 1) How did he find terrorist pictures to Photoshop and 2) How did he find a less than honest PI in Nassau to execute the plan?

But really, that doesn’t matter! This was one of the most creative and thorough BTB tales I ever read!!! 5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ALMOST PERFECT.........

Russell finding out just how well his and his dad's plan worked out would have been great. He could have asked her about her dating experience and maybe twisted the knife a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So many forget that

Character is what you do when you don't think you'll get caught.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Great

Hoisted on their own petards!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
The plot was pretty good, but . . .

. . . the writing wasn’t up to your usual. It started out fine, but the story soon became overly rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oh well

You play, you pay. So whore was it worth it? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!!!

The cheating WHORE wife Apologist/RAAC degenerates are crying in their bedroom closets!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Sometimes, unintended consequences are terrible. Some other times they are delightful. In this case, as often happens, it depends on whose shoes you are occupying!

Main quibble is the use of days of the week to identify the scrambled-time-frame occurrences that takes place over several weeks. Better would have been dates+days-of-week (2/5 Sunday). It eventually becomes clearer!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Consequences

Some people think there will never be Consequences. These two did and in the end they both paid dearly. what will Jodi do after the kids grow up and move away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One more layer

It's a pity Rocco didn't supply Russel proof of Jodi working as an escort. Russel could have gotten full custody of the children from such an unfit mother.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years ago
The smell of sulfur, burnt flesh

and a mouthful of cold ash. Pity the children.

But some hearts rejoice. Pity them more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And the wog mafia boss wins

And at the end the dago Cunt wins . Yes her and her lover deserve punishment . But the dago mafia boss and his whole Family deserve to die in flames . Mafia like the IRA . And other terrorists are the scum of the universe .

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Interesting story and a hell of a get even stunt. Very well done.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nice little story, scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now that's BTB!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Commas!

Too, many, commas, dammit.

It's like you are intentionally chopping your sentences into barely readable staccato. Then, you miss the required commas,,,, M&M.

I recommend a punctuation editor to take your excellent plots and good writing skills to another level up. Thank you for your contribution. I enjoyed the read (except the commas!)

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ok but payback could have been better

it would have been better if her being a prostitute had been discovered and she then lost custody.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again, some really imaginative revenge. It worked out very well for the betrayed husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

Tremendous imagination. So now that it's over, you think the assholes will stay as sex workers? I'll bet they can be bought very cheap.

Ha Ha Ha

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Russell finding out about her working as a whore and using it as leverage to get full custody and custodial support from her would have made this a whole lot sweeter. Other than that, perfect in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent use of commas. It felt right and flowed well. Oh …. Good story by the way.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO KNOW THOSE YOU CHEAT WITH

and never infect your job but really know those people. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

am fine w/ the revenge on tony and jodi but i sure as hell wish that our "honest" justice system didnt make deals w/ hard core scum in our society.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Second time through and I still love thjs story and still absolutely hate the end.

It seemed like a half assed attempt to placate the chest beaters to be honest. were it not for the end it would have been a solid 5 instead of a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The hardcore BTBs will love it, the hardcore neutered will hate it. It was actually a premise that could be more detailed and have a deeper story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

The revenge against them both was delicious. Especially Jodi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i just wish the really bad corrupt people hurting turds got punishment more serious. corrupt politicians, scamming ponzi schemers, , criminals ala ms13, mafia crips etc were just sniped after enuf evidence against them was confirmed. screw using the letter of the law vs these people, deal w/ them the callous way they deal w others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good riddance to cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

>mafia boss didn't have the retards erased

c'mon mang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just deserts!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

BOINK! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Russell's dad spent his money well for an appropriate burn. Little did he or Russell's know that there was the dynamite of Rocco hidden with in confines of the affair. When that blast hit, that's where the real devastation occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"chosen to align with Interpol. Frank couldn't tell you why if his life depended on it." What is the purpose??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but lacked some depth in the relations of everyone; just this happened then that happened. Wifey thought she’s cute in hiding her affair but they both went several stages 2 far. They both got a revenge that wasn’t planned by her husband, but when you play with fire, you can get burned. Bec of the relative lack of depth, only giving this 3 stars. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eventually, Rocco would be shot to death by one of the two sex toys. It is foolish to do that much damage to someone without killing them. As their life crumbles from the cumulative effects of the abuse, they eventually have nothing left to lose by taking revenge. So they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did she get to keep the kids? Makes no sense. You can use the no fly list as an obvious danger factor and her being an unfit mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave this wonderful outing a 4. Would have been a 5 if Russell and his father had know the extent of the success of their scheme.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant plan!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would prefer russel knew of her sex service and used it to get full custody of the kids. Ghen have the whore get stds and pregnant.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Jodi learned that:

Not only is Karma a bitch;

Karma knew where Jodi lived; and,

Karma's stripper name is VENGEANCE !

Russell didn't even have to know what ultimately happened to Jodi until Rocvo was paroled, although I'll bet he would have been happy to k own what happened to Anthony !

5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At least Jodi got all the strange dick, she could handle, lol. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Rocco was too easy on them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you! An excellent tale all around. The bad guys got a punishment for their evil deeds and the good guys got rewarded with a life lived well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 stars. Would love be 5 if she had never seen her children again.

ZK

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Revenge with a double whammy, not too shabby. I'm surprised that Rocco let them get off so lightly, usually it's a bucket of cement and a trip to the river, but the cheaters did get their karma. Enjoyed the story except there were a lot of names to try and remember at the start of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...