All Comments on 'Scenes In A Marriage'

by ldrequiv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmm

I loved it. Mmmm. delightful. Delicious, yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Rediculous. I hope that not all men are pussy whipped like Paul

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
A mixture would be better than leather alone.

I fully approve of Paul in corsetry but I foresee that his chastity garment will be leather and that is only to conform to the leather ideal. But if Paul was to wear the very best of metal chastity, even, maybe extending to a PA ring at his penis to enable a urethral sounder and totally secure entrapment of his penis this would be much better than what could be achieved with leather alone. And her cane should be bamboo, of course, and very flexible and effective. So, a mixture of leather and metal and bamboo in concert to achieve perfect control and bring Paul’s attention onto Anita totally and at all times. A situation that she should fully enjoy after his recent neglect. If the corsetry could be shaped to descend down his back and end so that all of his buttocks are exposed to show to Helen his well striped bum from yet another caning this would be wonderful. He wears nylon stockings normally of course, strongly attached to suspenders, which are detachable at the back and easily unclipped to leave a clear target for the cane.

A caning whilst in strong corsetry is more effective because his movement is restricted which then prevents small movements which would normally provide some relief.

In the early days a 40% mixture should be applied to his bum after caning. This is composed of 40% cold cream and the rest is muscle barm which together provide extra heat and discomfort when applied to his weals, inflicted by the cane.

When he is addicted to the lifestyle yet feels nothing sexually while at the same time finding that he has never before been so sexually aroused Anita will have all the attention she desires if his chastity is only removed when he is already handcuffed to prevent him from seizing his penis.He thinks of Anita every minute because his penis is touched by her alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous