Scenes in Person 04: Tied Down

Story Info
First Time Tied Down.
4.1k words
4.85
7k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers

SCENES IN PERSON 04: FIRST TIME TIED UP

SCENES IN PERSON (a series)

Scene 4 - First Time Tied Up

Readers: This is the fourth in a series of stand-alone erotic scenes. They are not stories with plot lines and developed characters. You are the characters in the scene.

Female readers - choose the man you want to tie you up. Oh really, a different man than you imagined yourself with in the earlier scenes? Perfect. Fantasy is all about going beyond your everyday? And, never mind that it was you I imagined when I wrote this.

Male readers - choose the woman you want to tie up in this scene. Any woman, real or imagined.

Couples reading together - it might be simpler. Or maybe you should talk?

These scenes are presented first person, present tense.

~~~

"These cuffs are genuine mink." I pause to look at your face as I secure the cuff around your right ankle. "Did you know that?"

Your only response is big eyes, watching me uncomfortably because you're naked and I'm clothed. And you're surprisingly disconcerted, because I'm tying an ankle before either wrist. It's thrown you off balance.

I knew it would. That's why I started with an ankle. And to watch you. With only an ankle secured, you've already spread your hands and other leg to the corners of the bed. Presenting yourself. You can't imagine how much it excites me to watch you surrender your beautiful body that way.

I do see mild apprehension spread like a headline across the naked front page of your body. But that's not all I see. I see cheeks coloring. I see nipples grown stiff before I've even breathed on them. Before I've touched and rolled or licked them. Before I've taken and -oh so dangerously- held them in my shiny teeth.

I see your heartbeat and quickening breath.

I sense your intoxicating mix of fear and arousal.

I smell it.

But there's no ambivalence between your legs. You're soaking wet. In spite of your fear, or heightened by it? And when I pull your now fur-cuffed ankle tight to the corner, and secure it, I see lovely pink showing. Oh...it's more than showing isn't it? Your sex is showing off, glistening and inviting my heat into your wet embrace.

FUCK. My heartbeat and breathing now match yours.

I knew you'd be all squirmy, but thought I'd be calm. Instead my cock aches to be inside you, fucking you. Calm's been washed away by your body's brazen seduction and my desire for you is etched on my face. You see it and a most unladylike eagerness replaces your apprehension.

I pull my gaze from the seduction between your legs to look at your face again. I see your lascivious hunger, and allow a smile to form on my lips. A mischievous smile that's also curiously sinister.

Your apprehension creeps back in.

You watch me move from your right ankle, around the foot of the bed and up to your left wrist. I move as if I have all the time in the world - because I do. You're once again discomfited by my choice. Why am I tying you at opposite corners first? I take your left forearm and secure the mink cuff to your wrist. Your wrist looks girlish in my weathered hands.

You're watching my hands.

I'm watching your face. "I didn't kill one." I say.

You look at me in question.

"A mink. I didn't kill a mink to make these fur cuffs. I cut them out of a very expensive coat."

I'm caressing your arm. The mink caresses your wrist.

I stretch your arm above your head and secure it to the corner of the bed. You flush. That's what gets you, isn't it? Having your hands bound above your head. Exposed and powerless to deny tender touch or brutal grab. Woman, for defilement. We'd grown to be familiar lovers that day weeks ago, and I was already inside you, when I first pinned your hands above your head. You became feral on my cock. I knew then I'd be tying you up soon. Well... soon is now, my dear.

And isn't this cabin the perfect place to tie you up? The bed is fashioned from barn wood beams, now rubbed smooth. This room is open windows all round, with a light breeze blowing through. Is that why you're goose bumped? And trembling? This is our stage in the pines, alongside a Great Lake. If you scream, a bear might hear you. Perhaps a rabbit and the wolf hunting it. Songbirds will hear you, and maybe even sing along with your excited song? There aren't other people to hear you. You're free to scream as wildly as you desire. It doesn't bother me. Quite the opposite. I'm going to love hearing you scream. Just thinking about it is hardening my cock.

I lean down until my mouth is at your ear and whisper so softly you barely hear me. Even the breeze seems louder than my voice. "Half-way my dear." My fingers trace your jawline as I breathe into your ear. "What should I tie next? Your other hand or your foot?"

You don't answer.

"It might be important, which you choose?" I softly tease.

Still silence. You're wondering, Why is it important - what am I missing?

"OK then," walking back around the foot of the bed to your other arm, "we'll do your other hand." Arriving, I lift your hand and entwine my fingers with yours. Your graceful fingers look delicate, weaved in my weathered ones. I love twining our fingers together, especially when you're not expecting it. It's a way of silently speaking to you with my hand, I have you.

Your body lies still. But inside, your heart pounds.

Finally, I reluctantly disentangle our fingers with a sigh, and attach the fur cuff. Then I pull that arm above your head like the other, and secure it. Throwing your switch.

I take a step back. You look spectacular. Eyes sparkling defiantly. Breasts heaving now. Tummy trembling. Your perfect pink slit seduces and your one free leg squirms like a snake.

Stepping close, I lean over to wrap my hands around your restrained wrists and then slide them down each arm, to your shoulders, onto your neck, and finally to your face. Gently holding you I lean in as if to kiss. Your lips part slightly in anticipation, but I don't kiss you. Instead my lips barely graze across yours. As I pull away you try to follow with a kiss still forming on your mouth but you can't because of your bindings.

I drift to your neck where my kiss softly lights. A small kiss with a touch of wet tongue in the middle. Then another kiss, lower, and a string of kisses. Tiny kisses, trailing down the center of your chest until the trail stops between your breasts. There my tongue glides sideways as you arch your back to push tit into my mouth - but again your bindings hold you back as I lift away, so only the tip of my tongue is touching you. You anticipate my tongue sliding wet over your nipple - but instead I trace a wet circle, just beyond your areola. Then the same around your other. Your turgid nipples ache to be licked, sucked, pinched, pulled, something for fuck's sake! Anything!

You're beginning to understand my mischievously sinister smile. I'm not going to be hurried along by your eagerness. Quite the opposite.

From between your heaving breasts I resume laying my trail of wet kisses down your middle. Your tummy is trembling so adorably that I pause to give you a quick nip with my teeth. The sharp sting draws a gasped, "Fuuuck..." from you.

"Well," I respond, "maybe...?"

I resume placing kisses down your middle to your mons. You want to push yourself against my mouth but you're starting to 'get it'. It won't work because you're tied down and I'll move away. I kiss and lick, everywhere, except anywhere close to your precious pearl. It's showing of course - right at the top of your shiny pink invitation - and you have no idea how ferociously I'm fighting the urge to take you with my mouth. Now. To feast on your arousal and wild cries and warm cum.

But not yet.

My tongue glides to your left hip and down the entire length of your still untied leg. I take your big toe into my mouth to gently lick and suck it. I wonder, are you even aware that your whole body is vibrating? I am. I stand and reach for the last mink cuff but I don't begin to attach it. Instead I glide the soft fur piece up the inside of your leg until its almost touching your glistening labia. I lift it away, and do the same up the inside of your other leg, pausing even longer on the delicate skin of your inner thigh.

Then, does the fur even touch your wet slit when it floats to your tummy, or do you only imagine it? Sliding up your center now, the soft fur tingles your skin. You feel it as heat building inside you.

Your soft moan is an intoxicating mix of pleasure and desperation that I feel in the primal depth of my soul. Your need for more makes me harder and more dangerous.

The mink purrs to your breast where the softness of fur contrasts with the stiffness of nipple. Exquisite caress. Then the other. Oh...now the heavy bed is quivering with you.

Your eyes fell closed at some point so you're startled when you feel my lips touch your ear, whispering. "The thing about tying you up is I get to do whatever I want. You can't change what I do. Can't speed me up. Can't slow me down. Sure as fuck can't stop me. All you can do is feel what I do to you." I pause. There's only my breath on your ear. I nuzzle your hair with my nose, and continue in a raspy whisper. "I'll start gently, Baby, but then I'm going to be rough." Wetter...and wetter.

My mouth drifts to yours and I kiss you. Our tongues slide together like they've never been apart. You melt. Solid contact at last. Our kiss is all that exists, until I softly pull away. Our kiss lingers. Its feel remains on your lips as I straighten up.

You glow. Everywhere. A woman as available as a succulent fruit, ripe with juice that will flow once I pierce your delicate skin.

I will.

I finally attach the mink to your left ankle and pull it tight. You're now tied spread eagle to my bed.

You squirm to test each of your bindings, pulling at them one at a time and then all together. You strain at them with all your strength. Nothing. You can't escape. Then it's as if the world changes hue when your body finally understands what your brain already knew. You're tied down spread eagle, front up. Exposed. Defenseless, unable and unexpected to hide your body or your reactions.

You're free to be swept away in your own powerful currents.

Your scent fills the room. A female in heat. Can the wild creatures outside these open windows smell you? Will they be attracted?

I smell you.

I am.

I stand at the foot of the bed watching you fight your bindings and then look at me with sparkling eyes. Exquisite. No man ever wanted a woman more than I want you right now. Every cell of your body wants me to take you. A tiny drop of arousal is about to drip shimmering from your pussy lips.

You strain against the restraints again. Silently pleading, please...Now!

Fuck.

We lock eyes as I slowly unbutton my shirt. It falls to the floor when I shrug it off. You watch my hands undo my belt and open my jeans. Commando. You stare at my slowly revealed cock when I push my jeans lower and can't stifle a small moan when it springs free. Fuck. I push my jeans down until they fall and I step from them. My Cock stands out, curved upwards. For you. Harder than I've ever been, because you're tied up and helpless. My cock is reaching for you. My cock wants to be in you, fucking you.

I wrap my hand around it and stroke. Slowly.

You stare at my large hand wrapped around the veiny shaft. You're fluid inside. Wet at your opening, inviting me into your sensitive hole.

Pre-cum forms at the slit in my shiny head.

The tip of your tongue is briefly visible between opening lips, before it retreats into your mouth and you bite your lower lip.

I move onto the bed, between your legs. My hands rest alongside your legs as I lean forward to slide my tongue up the inside of your thigh until I'm almost at your lips - and stop. I do the same inside your other leg.

Your breath is quickening.

My hands move to your pelvic bones and I press down as I marvel at your sexy structure. Is this my favorite part of you? The ridges that slope to your mons and the wet treasure below? I press harder, pinning you to the bed as I lower my face to your quim. You're lovely wet lips are opening for me as I watch and you're panting already, on the edge already.

I love to hold you there - right on the fucking edge - until you break, but a tiny drop of your arousal appears at the bottom of your gaping slit and I'm the one who breaks first. I catch the drop on the tip of my tongue and your delicious nectar ensnares me. Unable to resist I run the wet flat of my tongue from your taint to your clit in one slow stoke that slides up the insides of your labia and reaches into your hot mess. Your eyes close. A wavering moan slides from you as my tongue glides over your sensitive pearl. You're ready to let everything go before I lift away.

I'm fighting for self-control. I have to control myself to control you. I'm controlling what you feel. I'm in charge of your emotions. I'm in charge of your physical reactions. I make you feel pleasure and pain. I make you whimper and beg. It's not your choice.

You're beyond judgement.

You're free.

You cum, when I make you cum.

Oh...but not yet my helpless dear.

Your eyes open and you see my evil smile has returned, just above your stomach. I lean forward and kiss below your navel. Then kiss your navel - with a little tongue. Then higher, until I'm between your breasts. You're holding your breath and straining against your bindings, desperate to feel my mouth on your nipples. When I finally engulf your entire areola in my mouth and suckle you release your breath in a grateful moan that floats from your mouth and out the open windows. It drifts into the forest to blend with the other natural sounds. I move to your other tit and tongue-tease before suckling even more deeply. I suckle so you feel it deep within. You feel my pull in your core. You, are mine.

I trail kisses higher, to your neck.

Your chin.

I'm at your mouth. Am I going to tease again like moments ago - was it really only moments? But this time our lips meld. My tongue finds yours more sensually than genitalia joined in coitus. A timeless kiss, seemingly without end. The sensations of our kiss are all you're aware of until you feel my cock sliding against your slippery pink parts. You feel my cockhead slide from the bottom of your slit to your excited bean, followed by my shaft and soft ball sack. My shaft quickly becomes slick with your juices. Your sensitive labia feel my distended veins and balls heavy with cum and from within our kiss you groan with slutty desire to feel my ball-sack slap your taint with every cock length thrust.

Our kiss stops. You feel me lift away from you. Your whole body reacts. No. Unbidden your hips push up against the restraints to maintain contact. Your pussy lips pucker with slutty need.

But I'm gone.

I've risen to my knees. I straddle you and move towards your head with my cock sticking out, swinging in front until I'm over your face. I look down at you with my cock standing proud, inches above you. I'm slick with your slutty lube. I lower my balls to your mouth and say "Weigh them with your tongue, baby."

You do.

You kiss them.

You lick them as you stare into my burning eyes.

"They're full," I say, "for you."

My cock grows even harder with your tongue on my sac. It rises higher and looks angry. It's never looked thicker to you. Looking at it and at my face beyond you see my hard ache for you. Pre-cum is leaking from the slit and you squirm in your bindings to get at it with your tongue. I relent and move so you can catch it and you swirl your tongue across my silky plum. You want to stretch your lips over me to engulf my fruit in your mouth and kiss and suck... but I lift away again.

I rest my balls on your mouth as I push down on the hard shaft of my cock and tap your forehead with the head. My shaft is stiffer than flesh can be. It's bone hard with desire for you. I ache to fuck you. "You," I say accusingly, "do this to me." I cock-tap again, harder. You're writhing inside your luxurious mink bindings. "You do this to me so I'll fuck you, don't you?"

You nod.

"My beautiful slut."

You watch my face as I move and reposition myself between your spread legs. I'm harder edged, less civilized. You know I'd no longer be deterred by pleas to stop. It excites you more. You're dripping. Your slutty slit is hungry for cock. You're pushing your hips up when you finally feel my smooth head sliding along your lips. I'm sliding between them from taint to clit.

I'm teasing, and the feel of my hard thighs against your soft ones tells you I'm ready to drive every thick inch of my cock into your wet squeeze. My plum nuzzles your slippery pearl. I tap it with my fleshy head.

You moan and squirm, fighting to push yourself against me. you desperately wish you could wrap your arms and legs around me and pull me into you but they're stretched to the corners and all you can do is strain to push needy cunt onto my hardness. Being tied spread eagle for my fucking has you deliriously horny.

You gasp when you feel my cockhead slide to the opening of your fuck-tunnel and I begin to press myself into you. My thighs tense. Wanton desire weeps from your needy slit and stiffens me more. You feel my heat rise.

I lower my mouth to your ear and speak in raspy sub-human whisper, "Don't you dare cum until I'm in you so deep you kiss my balls with your slutty lips." I'm playing at your hole with my shiny fat head. Pushing in part way, and then pulling out again. When you fail to respond, I demand, "Understand?"

I push my cock barely in - and pull out again. Making your cunt beg for cock.

You're struggling to hold back and finally whimper a shaky "Yes" but so softly I can't hear.

"I can't hear you." I growl.

"Yes," you repeat, louder.

I press your submission by continuing to question. "Tell me what you need Baby."

"Your cock."

"To look at?"

"Inside me." Your eyes have taken on a primal sheen. "Fucking me."

"Do you want my nasty cum inside your pretty body? Are you my cum-slut?"

You moan. You're squirming like a trapped animal. You are a trapped animal. Tied down. Panting. Desperately trying to push yourself onto me. Fighting your bindings and answering me louder and faster. "I am your cum-slut. I need to feel you cum inside me."

Your growing desperation is gasoline sprayed on our combined flames.

I'm also straining for self-control, but continue cock-taunting you. Relentlessly. Pushing barely in - and pulling back again. You respond by wiggling on the head of my cock, struggling to push more of you onto me, and wailing, "Oh God!" Pleading with me, "Oh God please...fuck me. Pound me. Fucking hurt me with your cock to make me cum!"

I warn you in a demanding voice, "Don't cum until you've taken every fucking inch of me." I abruptly pull completely out of you and continue, "Not until these lips," I cock slap your pussy lips, "kiss these balls." I roughly push my ball sack against your wet mess and rub you. You close your eyes in acquiescence and desire, so I continue, "And then don't stop until you've milked them empty." You nod eagerly with your eyes still closed. Straining but so close to breaking.

Then I move my head back to your horniest hole and push half my length into you. Slowly. You squeeze me with your needy cunt. You moan when I pull back again, almost all the way out.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers
12