Scenes in Person 04: Tied Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a panting bitch in heat. Tied down for her rutting dog.

I shake. Straining for control as I push even more cock into you. Slowly. You squeeze heat, inside you. Yet again, I pull back with heartless control. Until only the tip of my fat head is at your lips, and you're squeezing emptiness. Animal sounds roll in my chest. You've trapped a moan in your mouth. Your body squeezes need.

We break.

Our strained control finally snaps and primal demand propels us into breeding embrace. You thrust your hips. I drive my heat with all the strength in my thighs. Every fucking veiny inch into you. The sound and feel of my balls smacking your slutty wet lips sets you off. You break euphorically. You grip the hardness stretching you. Slippery cunt muscle squeezes cock. Your body demands more, all of you urges, Fuck Me. Your first release shudders through us in ripples. It's weirdly silent. The force of my thrust emptied your lungs with an oomph but you're sucking breath while I'm pulling back and your cries begin with my next full thrust. They grow decibels louder in union with the sound of slapping balls and smacking flesh and the feral sounds of fucking. You're stretched spread eagle, powerless to lessen your body's orgasmic reactions to my pounding. My back arches after every cock length thrust. My ass and hips rise until I'm almost out and then I slam into you again. Bruising your tender flesh. Primal fucking in the molten pool of your cries and my beastly grunts. Faster. Harder. Driving deeper in coital frenzy. Making you cum in gasps and cries. Bound. Spread. Helpless but for your squeezing cunt. Stroking. Milking. Wantonly trying to suck your creamy prize from my balls. I'm brutalizing you and you're climaxing in response and crying for more and screaming for it until my shaft swells and I drive impossibly deep. Fiercely driving my flesh into you and not backing out. Locked inside you my ass cheeks clench and I pulse my creamy heat into your hot mess with a warrior's roar on each spurt. Pulsing and groaning with primitive effort, the primal call pushing me deeper with my life-cum and making you take it all until finally the pulsing quiets and your squeeze weakens and we're gasping breaths and pounding hearts.

Gradually becoming human again.

Wonder in the moment after.

Deep breaths. Peace settles onto our coital violence.

Mated.

With your hands and feet tied spread to the corners of the bed you stir and stretch cat-like, luxuriously, beneath me.

I'm dead weight, but for beating heart. Man vanquished.

You're woman. Wonderfully. Fucked.

You gratefully squeeze me inside you.

I sigh in satisfaction.

My voice is soft, "Thought you might like that."

Your voice is a dreamy sigh, "Yes..."

~~~

Readers:

Thank you for reading. How was it for you? Feedback appreciated, public and private. Is there a scene you'd like me to write?

For two erotic poems about the freedom of bondage read my Desire's Fear and Empowered, published here on LIT. There's a lot of crap in the poetry section, but also some of the hottest erotica on this site. Check out my favorite poets. MP

12