All Comments on 'Scent'

by Moon_and_Stars

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

LOL! A few typos, but what the heck! Nicely done.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bundling Idea

Have you thought about the marketing possibilities? Bundle Climax with Cialis/Viagra/Extenz for a weekend party pack?

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago
Great story

Well worth the read. A very enjoyable read.

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 3 years ago

Loved the story - well written. Will read your other stories as well!

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
Great!

A 5* effort. Would like to see a part 2. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect as it is.

Everybody always wants more, but this one is complete as is.

Learn to use your imagination, people!

Thanks, and keep writing.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Cool idea. BUT:

- dodgy punctuation, especially misplaced question marks. Dialogue not very natural either.

- primitive vocabulary... but surprising insistence on the word 'penis' on every occasion, when we could do with more variety.

- relentless heterosexuality and obsession with penis size (yawn).

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Mam: not a word.

This isn't the first comment I've left about that "word".

The real word is a contraction of "madam". Google it's spelling.

While you're in the self help mode, decide to study up on the uses of punctuation. You're bad at it

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 3 years agoAuthor

Just so everyone is aware. I use a literary program to help with grammar and an editor. So the punctuation police can go bark up another tree.

Especially, cageysea9725 who has had a negative comment for three of my stories and thinks constructive criticism means telling someone they are bad or their story stinks. Maybe he could use some self help on learning how to be a decent person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed this story. Nice premise, well written and arousing. Great job.

Note to CageyXXXXX have you ever been in the South of the US?

Southerners say Yes Sir and Yes Mam all the time as a sign of respect. I am originally from the Northeast but have lived in the South for 37 years and I say Yes Mam often especially to older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At cagey xxxx

It's is a contraction of it is.

Its is the possessive form.

Google the words.

I suggest you examine your post with a microscope before you stick your foot in your mouth-- AGAIN !!!!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago
Great story!

I loved the premise of your story. It was a sexy one, thank you for sharing. This is a free site and yet some readers dwell more on grammar and spelling. I dwell more on the imagination and uniqueness of the story. Your story hit both of my likes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I loved the story, no complaints. However, unfortunately, I did read the top comments. Maybe this was mentioned in one of the comments I didn't read, but "mam" is an informal shortened form of Mother. Ma'am is the shortened form of madam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moon_and_Stars

I really enjoyed the premise of this story. It has been done before, but you put a new spin on it which worked very well. Literotica has a page of helps for new writers, with multiple articles that speak on common mistakes inexperienced writers make, and how to avoid them. You may want to peruse them, and become enlightened. You posted that you used a literary program and an editor, but neither one caught your use of 'incite', which means to stimulate or goad into action as in 'incite a rebelion', when the word you really wanted was 'insight', which means a deeper understanding. This is just one example that I picked. Use of a dictionary might help you avoid that kind of mistake. Those who comment on your efforts are not always trying to just tell you your writing is bad, and that the story sucks, but may actually have constructive comments to make. Learn the difference. You will be a better writer for it, and maybe even a better person. Good luck on future efforts, I believe you have potential. I did give you 5 stars.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Very hot, and quite humorous! At least the incest was within the realm of keeping it in the family. No weird pervert dude screwing the daughter while everyone cheered. Thanks for that. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Good work. Not a unique theme, but an original story.

You were given some bad advice, though. The word ''mam" should have been written "ma'am." It is a contraction of the word "madam" which is formal polite and respectful address. Curiously and in contradiction it is also the head of house of prostitution. Words are funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell, when talking about tits, is mall followed by but, instead of and????????

I much prefer small, to tin y tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this before. Not sure if it was on here, but it is not new.

Still, HOT!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

lololol,, like the premise,,if only!!

SraulersSraulers11 months ago

Cheating slut… 1*

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Great story line even though it is very slightly trite. Beautifully written. Was the good doctor's name of 'Carbinaro' intentionally chosen as a possible slight reference to the Carbinaro effect? Still a keeper . . . .

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens16 days ago

I think I've read this before, but it had a very different ending. Is this a re-upload?

Regardless:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoon_and_Stars@Moon_and_Stars
6/3/2023 I have submitted the final chapter of Kayla & Mike College Days that should be released in a few days. Thank you to everyone for reading this series and for your support. I do have several stories in the works, including a final story for Kayla and Mike. However, liv...