Scent and Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went around, felt down the outsides of her arms. He used his short, blunt nails for that, and he felt her shiver pleasurably at the touch. He felt her paws, strong, quite big, bigger than his. He brought one up, smelled it, but the collection of scents from the day was too much for him to even begin to unpack.

Back up her arms he went. She held them out for him, as far as she could in the confines of the dressing room, and he tried to use his nails again but that made her squirm so he switched to his fingers, made sure he wasn't too light to tickle her. He ended at her armpits, felt the fur slightly matted underneath, her musk stronger. He didn't think it weird, simply brought out a finger and ran it experimentally under his nose.

He found himself wishing he could infuse her scent into a garment, just like he had for numerous other plants back home. But then he decided that was something a serial killer would imagine, so he moved on.

Her breasts. He knew them well, very well. He'd spent so much time on them throughout their life together that he felt rather bad for neglecting the rest of her body. Why were they any more exciting than her elbow, or her knee?

But then he had to admit... the feel of them in his paws really was quite lovely. And she clearly enjoyed it too, because he felt her breath on the top of his head catch, heard her heart quicken. He run his thumb over her nipple, prominent past her clipped fur. He kissed around them, teasing her, enjoying the taste of her fur, before finally moving onto them.

He'd never realised they tasted different. Like rubber, or silicone, but also not. The taste of not really having a taste, yet he liked it. He sucked more, bit down ever so gentle with his flat teeth, making her softly moan. But he couldn't stay there forever.

He'd discarded the shirt somewhere behind him, tried to find it with his foot. He tried smelling for it but Camilla's scent was too powerful, so he just kicked around till he found it and brought it up. He felt for her arm, slid it through the sleeve. The gentle tttssshhh of the fabric rushing over her fur sent tingles down his spine. He did the same for her other arm, then held the collar and centred the garment on her. He slid his fingers down the open gap, bumping over the buttons, felt the rise of her chest and the larger bump of her still-hard nipples--accompanied by a soft "oh" from her--and finally reached her belly. She wasn't plump--she'd always been lean and a little bony--but reaching middle-age she'd developed something of a tummy and he loved it. She didn't usually like him touching it, but now she let him explore her, testing its softness, feeling it curve down to her hips--and the deeper curve down to her pudenda. He itched to go further but stepped back, turned to lean against the wall so she could see herself in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

Camilla was quiet for a moment and she turned this way and that, the stiff fabric swishing a bit. "It's nice."

"I bet."

"It's nicer on you though. Can we buy it?"

"Cami, I'm pretty sure we could just take it. But... sure."

"Thanks." Then she sniffed. "I would've bought it even if you said no though. Now let's focus on you again, I've got two more things to try."

Next up was underwear. Not just any underwear either; these were the athlete line, he could tell by the smell of wolgol --sandalwood. A woody, chaff-like scent that had long been used in perfumes and incense, but never clothes.

Sandalwood fibres had another benefit too--they were tough, and very good at fitting the form. The models they'd brought in for ads had received a very good response from the public... though only after trudging through a significantly less encouraging response from the advertising agencies who insisted the clear outlines of various species" dicks were too lewd for copy.

He'd never tried a pair on himself, and he had to admit he was quite excited too. A fact which was rather clear to both of them.

"Should we wait for it to go down? I dunno if it's going to fit in these", Camilla mused.

"You know there's a few ways we could--"

"Not yet. It's more fun this way."

He could tell she was grinning.

She guided him to step into the boxer shorts and slid them up his legs. She'd put the shirt back on him too, but he almost felt less decent than when he'd been naked. She grabbed his dick and tilted it up and slightly sideways against his body, pulling the underwear up the rest of the way. He immediately felt the pressure. It wasn't painful, but it was definitely there, the material pressing his cock into his own fur. He felt a bead of precum drip up, wet his fur, but it didn't show on the boxers.

He heard a swish swish, and took a moment trying to figure out what it was before he realised it was Camilla's tail wagging against the dressing room wall.

"I really like those", she said. "Like, really like them. Are they comfortable?"

"I mean, I wouldn't wear them to the office, but... yeah. They're very supportive."

"Sexy and sporty. I'm going to get Janie working on some bras for it next."

"How much does it show? Like in our adverts?"

He heard Camilla click her tongue. "I have no idea how we managed to get them up on the highway billboards. I can see the veins on your cock."

"Our models weren't hard, but..." he reached down, gently felt over the bulge in his underwear. Veins and all... he quietly moaned and stroked along himself again.

"Hey, what did I say?" She slapped his paw away. "Not yet. Let me admire you some more. Actually..." she pulled out the waistband, reached in and flipped his dick up and to the right this time, letting it angle slightly down the leg. "Yeah, that's even better. Though you're still not sitting quite right..."

She touched him again. Harder this time. Her strong fingers gripped his shaft through the material, squeezing gently. It was obvious she wasn't really trying to adjust anything. But he didn't stop her, just let her play around.

He'd never been too sure about her pawjobs. The pads of Camilla's paws were quite rough, excellent for gripping, warm and comforting on his fur, but sometimes abrasive on the sensitive skin of his naked cock. In the past they'd just slid a condom onto him, but now the underwear worked to replace it... in fact, it felt better. The sweat-reducing material couldn't keep up with his dick as it drooled precum, soaking the fabric at his tip and then across, but the slightly wet sensation made it feel even better. Slicker.

He heard Camilla sniff, let out a little grumble. It took him a bit longer to smell it too--the scent of his arousal. Cold, but also hot, excited, like the odour of the cedars around the suburb in springtime. He wondered if the people outside could smell it too... but he decided he didn't really care. They were hardly going to be thrown out, after all.

"Is this nice?" Camilla whispered to him after she leant forward and rested her chin on his shoulder. Her arm continued moving between them, her paw working his dick, squeezing and groping.

"Yeah", he said breathily. "We're definitely buying these."

She chuckled, a low, throaty sound that vibrated his shoulder and made him shiver again. Her scent was so strong now it washed out everything else, but he didn't care--in fact, it turned him on even more. He began moving his hips against her arm, his breath quickening. It'd been, what, over three months since he'd orgasmed? That hardly felt possible, but it was true, and he could hardly wait to finally release now, even if it was into the boxers. They were buying them anyway.

But... Camilla had other plans. She knew him well, knew what his breathing meant, knew how close he was. She retreated once again and he gasped, his own paw coming to finish the job but she pushed into him, grabbed his wrists, held him up against the opposite wall. The mirror was cold on his naked back, almost stung, but it somehow added to the eroticism.

Their bodies were pressed together, her paws gripping his arms, her chest mushed against his, her tummy against his middle and his crotch against hers. He knew she must be bent down to level herself with him like this--she probably looked ridiculous, but it was hot too.

He played along, went limp, even though he desperately wanted to hump himself into her unclothed pussy. It was agony.

"Naughty boy", she grumbled.

"You just turn me on so much", he whispered.

He heard her smile--the sound of wet lips parting, pulling back against sharp teeth, the breath of amusement. She chomped down on the air between them, a seductive, hollow clack. "Ditto. Let's make this last."

They stayed there for a bit. He wasn't sure what she was doing--looking at him, thinking about things, making faces? But he was simply enjoying her proximity, being able to have her so close in such an intimate position, for the first time since...

"Camilla?"

"Huh?" She sounded a little startled.

"There's more to try on, right?"

"Right, yes. Just one more thing. And remember you said anything."

"Uh oh." He felt her move back, and the moment they stopped touching he felt colder. He reached out sideways, touched the dressing room walls, reminded himself they were there while she shuffled around. Then he felt something pressed onto his nose.

"Woah woah woah, are you trying to chloroform me or something?"

"Smell."

"This is starting to feel like sniffing school or something. Do I get an extra credit if I get it right?"

"Smell."

He sighed, did as he was bid. This one smelt different to the others; there was no cotton behind it, no cloth. Something else, something synthetic... but there was trademark Australis styling too. He tried to pull them out; they were faint, but they trigged something within him, something deep. Something from home.

"I can smell... I don't know what. It's tart, I think, but... a little sweet too. It smells... smooth, somehow."

"Go on."

He took another breath, trying not to think about the fact that he was just standing here huffing an item of men's intimate apparel in the dressing rooms right now. "There's... leaves too, but not one of the big eucalypts, there's no oil scent to it. No perfume either, so no flowers."

"You're getting closer." Her other paw came to his shoulder, massaged it slowly.

"Tart, sweet... and needles. It's a conifer, but its cones are..."

His house, one of the classic "down-under" bungalows. Out in the forests where there was only one sealed road, and it was cracked and potholed. When he'd returned home after meeting Camila, the town had been fixed up, expanded, thanks to the mines that had opened nearby. But it was at the expense of everything else. The drilling had spread the barkrot too, killed every gumtree for a hundred several kilometres around. Only thing that survived were the shrubs... like the wild plums. Or as they were called where he grew up; Quondan.

The fruit was nutritious, but tasted blander than it smelled. It was plain, but it served a purpose, and he felt the name was apt for him.

"You figured it out."

"You didn't tell me about this one. Who designed it?"

"I did. Wanted to make something I find sexy, figured it might convince you to try a pair on. Didn't show you because I knew the moment you saw it you'd... well..."

She paused. He took it from her, stretched it out. The material was a little elastic, and it consisted of several bands and only one actual area of cloth. He sighed. "This is what I think it is, isn't it?"

"You said anything."

"I know..." he passed the jockstrap back to her. He'd tried one on once, back in highschool when he was dating a fox. It had looked pretty dumb, but he'd felt so damn sexy... until she'd burst out laughing so hard his parents came rushing in to see what the matter was. He'd avoided them ever since.

While Camilla held the jockstrap he slid down his own underwear. It was still soaked with him cum, and in a flash of boyish immaturity he picked it up and stuck it in front of her nose... or at least, tried to.

"Ow! That was my eye!"

"Shit, sorry, I--"

"What the hell? You just poked me in the eye with your cummy boxershorts?"

"Not so loud!" he hissed, face hot, fur standing on end. Well that had backfired. He half expected Camilla to berate him--she'd told him off before, when he deserved it--but instead she just snorted. Grabbed his wrist, pulled his arm up to her face.

"Joke's on you, I like your cum." He heard a wet sound, followed by a few smacks.

"Did... did you just lick them?"

"I'm being extra kinky today. Here, I'll smell them too." A loud sniff, followed by a cough. "I think some just went up my nose."

He laughed. "You're insane. I love you so much."

"Enough to try on the jockstrap?"

He sighed. "Yes, enough to try on the jockstrap."

It was a little difficult to put on, even with Camilla's help. He put his foot between the two back straps the first time, nearly tripped over when she tried to pull it up, and the second time she managed to somehow twist it around backward.

But eventually they succeeded, and she got it up and snapped the band around his hips. He grunted in a confused mix of worry and excitement as she tucked his still half-hard dick into the front pouch--these things weren't exactly designed to get erect in, but at least Camilla had had the foresight to make it a bit more elastic. After all, these seemed more for intimacy and show than any sort of physical support.

He felt the band with a finger, running it along the slightly fuzzy surface. There were areas of smoothness, and he quickly figured out it was writing, though he couldn't tell what it said. So he asked her.

She traced the lettering along with him. "A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-S."

"The company name? That's kinda boring."

"What do you want it to say? "Sexy boi alert"? I could probably get one made custom..."

"Australis is fine." He traced the pattern at the end. "And then the logo, right?"

"Right." She pulled down on the back straps, getting them below his butt. He wondered if he actually did look as ridiculous as the fox from high school seemed to have thought. He moved his hips gently, also wondering if his dick was wobbling around like in the other boxers. But no, it felt more secure in these... and even more contoured, too.

He realised the dressing room had gone quiet. "Cami?"

"Huh?" She sounded distracted again.

"Are they... what're you doing?"

"Nothing", she said a little too quickly and stepped back up to him, adjusting the jockstrap some more.

"You better not have been taking photos."

"No, I promise", she said, sliding a paw inside the waistband to check the tightness.

"Then what?"

"Nothing", she insisted, sounding embarrassed. He scrunched his face up, sniffed, then took her wrist and brought it to his nose. Undoubtedly, that Camilla smell again, but stronger, purer, hotter. He hadn't smelt it like this since he last ate her out.

"You were masturbating?"

"Hey, you're extra hot in that, I can't help it."

"Hypocrite!" he declared, waving her paw in front of her. "Here you are denying me pleasure and you've been rubbing yourself this whole time?"

A moment of silence passed. Then she chuckled, that low, rumbling sound he loved so much. He joined in, quieter, and they embraced. He was still holding her paw though, so he brought it to his maw and sucked on two of her fingers. She sighed, brought him in tighter, slipped a third finger into his mouth. The flavour disappeared quickly but he pushed her paw back down, helped her gather more to taste again.

The dynamic had shifted now; he was in control. He stepped forward, she retreated, and then it was her back against the wall again. He didn't often take charge--that was Camilla's thing--but he knew she liked it when he did, so he pushed her harder against the wall and slid his own paw downward. He found her pussy with ease, its heat and scent practically drawing him, and searched for her clit. A quiet gasp, a little jump and a quickened heartbeat let him know he'd found it and he began working it, drawing little circles at first, clockwise five times and then counter-clockwise. She quickly fell into his rhythm, moving her hips against him, tilted her pelvis up to give him better access in the standing position. She had to keep her legs wide too, and he propped a knee between them, resting against her rump, to take some of the weight off.

She'd clamped her jaws shut, he could tell, because her moans came out as little melodic hums and the breath from her nose tickled his scalp. He bent his head forward, found her neck and began licking her, dragging his tongue through her soft fur, occasionally nipping whenever he switched up how he played with her clit.

"You can... go inside..." she whispered, though it was more of a command than an offer. He paused, kissed her neck before drawing up his juice-soaked fingers and waving them in front of her.

"You sure? Maybe we should wait "till we get home..."

He normally kept his nails short, not just for Camilla but to aid his own work too, but he hadn't bothered clip them in the recovery centre.

"Just be careful", she urged, pushing his paw back down.

He wished there was a chair in here they could use. Instead he turned her around by her hips, bent her forward so she could hang onto the coatracks with her paws. It wasn't exactly a dignified position, but hopefully it would be easier for the both of them.

He knelt down behind her, running his paws down her soft rump. Her tail wagged excitedly, brushing over his head, but he didn't mind. He traced his fingers over her drooling cunt, once, twice, three times. He felt her twitch, pushing back into him, pining for more.

He relented, pointed two fingers forward and carefully slid into her. He knew the shape of her well, knew when to bend his fingers to avoid poking her with his nails. Still, he took it slow, gently, lovingly. With his other paw he reached around her leg, slid over her tummy and returned to her clit, rubbing slowly.

They fell back into an easy rhythm. It wasn't like the hard, desperate sex they'd enjoyed in their youths, or the couple times they'd been away from each other for too long and had been yearning for each other's touch. This should have been one those times, really, but it felt comforting to just take it slow, enjoy each other's bodies. It was as if they'd never been apart.

"That's good... that's really good", she panted. "Do you... do you think I'd be safe with a third?"

"I'll give it a shot. Try not to move too much." He pulled out, unbent a third finger and then pushed them slowly in. His fingers were too wide to completely avoid it, but he made sure the point of his nail never poked into her sensitive walls, just the backs of them. And it seemed like the hardness made her enjoy it more, because her tail sped its wagging and her breathing deepened.

"Fuck... yes..." She adjusted her footing, bent down further, pressing her back end closer to him. He got the message, sped up just a little, pumped her deeper.

Shlk. Shlk. Shlk.

There was something else he'd never thought about. Her smell, sure, it got stronger the more he played with her, but it never really changed. But the sounds... they certainly did. The slicker she got, the more apparent his ministrations became; he could hear a different wet crackle for every shape his fingers made. Curling them up, keeping them deep and firm, that made a lower shluck, together with an occasional pop. When he kept his fingers straight out, the sounds were lighter, quicker, and varied depending on how loosely he kept his fingers together. Shck, shlk.