Scent and Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla's reactions would change too; not just the sound of more pleasure, but the movement of her body too. She wore a necklace with a pendant and two beads, and when he went slow he could hear them swinging back and forth with each thrust. When he went fast, she'd lean upward more, and he'd hear them clink and lightly tap against her fur. Her breathing would shift with the movement too, and as she got closer to orgasm, she began panting, and then her tongue was lolling out and making its own sounds.

He hadn't brought her to the edge this quickly before. Normally it was more of an effort, something they'd plan for and work toward. In the past it was easier, but as they matured it became more special to set aside an evening to focus on her, put on a show they both liked so he could listen to it while he brought her off, and she wouldn't get bored until she drew close to orgasm.

It was invigorating, hearing her curse incomprehensibly under her breath. Her body was shaking more, and the coat hanger began rattling so he stood up and turned her around again, forcing her back flat against the wall. She got the message, spread her legs and he knelt again, maw open. Being a bandicoot had its benefits; his tongue was long and dextrous, like most marsupials, and he sure knew how to use it. Being as close as she was, he went all-in, sliding his tongue between her lips and fluttering it against her walls. His nose was mushed up against her clit in an oddly erotic way, while his paws roamed her hips and vaguely massaged and stroked her fur. He was making more noise than her now, saliva leaking wetly from his maw, moaning quietly into her, drawing in deep breaths between sucking and letting the warm air blow back over her pleasured cunt.

She didn't last long. He heard her bite down on something, and a crack of sandalwood and peppercress filled the air. She was moaning into his precum-soaked boxer. He couldn't help but laugh, which sent vibrations through her pelvis and only pleasured her more. She shook, rattling the wall now, and he pulled her back and embraced her, sliding his paw back down to her pussy to keep her riding her orgasmic wave.

"Hahh... mmrrpph... hhoohh... shit, Quon, that... ohh..."

He felt proud of himself. He went to slide his fingers back into her but she bat his paw away. He bit his lip. "You've only had one..."

"I feel like I've... hahhh... had five..." she panted, then gently pat her pussy. "Gonna need to give her a rest for a while." She leant her weight on him and he grunted, having to shift his own weight. She was heavier than him, but he managed to keep them both standing. "You know I'm gonna expect something like that every time now, right?" she added, and he chuckled.

They were quiet for a moment, just enjoying each other's company. Then Camilla's paw drifted downward. "Want me to return the favour...?"

He laid his own paw on hers. "I was hoping you'd offer, but..."

"...But?"

He squeezed her paw. "Maybe we can do it at home? I think I'm ready to go back."

He heard her smile again. She sat up, rustling the garments. "I think I'm going to buy two of each. ...Maybe three of the jockstraps."

They got dressed, Camilla made sure nothing was unseemly, and then escorted him out. Janie seemed slightly perturbed when they spoke to her--obviously they hadn't been as discrete as they'd hoped--and then they were out.

The walk back was nice. He tried to pick out different sounds and smells as he went, building a clearer mind map of the place. Camilla helped him by pointing out different things to listen out for, landmarks like the fountain or cinema plex that would provide a clearer scent.

At the car he heard the rustle of her carefully placing the Australis bag in the boot, and then they were both inside and buckled up. Before she started the car, she put her paw on his cheek.

"I'm proud of you, Quon."

He smiled. "I'm proud of me too. Gave my nose a real workout back there."

"And you'll get another workout soon. Come on, give me a kiss." He heard her chair shift as she leant forward.

"Where's your face."

That lovely little sound of her smile again. "Smell."